Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carnal Devotion

"You are my queen, my sole focus, my everything tonight."

8
4 Comments 4
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

You look ravishing tonight, I only have eyes for you. Even though we do not know each other, there is an understanding, a silent message conveyed by our eyes across the room. As I leave my place beside my colleagues to approach you at the bar, your smile widens as I answer your silent request.

I offer you a drink, to drench your desire for me while we get acquainted. You accept it, although I know you would like to leave right away, but I want to see who I’m going to please tonight. We chat lightly, your leg brushing on mine, your hand finding any reasons to touch me, your eyes glued to mine as if I am the only thing that exists.

Satisfied that we are looking for the same thing, I leave you one minute to retrieve my coat and say a quick goodbye to my colleagues, leaving them to their cold dark beer for a hot blond woman.

As you get off your stool at the bar, I help you put your coat on. Tonight, I do not want to share you with anyone or anything, trapping your warmth in your winter apparel so I can feel it against my skin later and hiding your curves under layers of cloths to fend tempting other men. I know I have already gained your desire, but until I have tasted your sweet nectar, nobody and nothing will distract us from each other.

We head for your condo, the closest place where we can be intimate. This is where we will share our thirst for carnal pleasure, to expose our urgent need, to enter into a symbiosis, and to share a frenzy that will please each other. It is good that you live nearby because we would not have made it, our hands roaming on each other like there is no tomorrow.

Fortunately, we can contain our anticipation until the quick elevator ride, only kissing passionately once the doors are closing. Through the layers of your winter coat, I sense your body react to my proximity, to my roaming hands. Only the dig stops us from going further, reminding us that we still have few steps to go before we can let loose our profound lust.

Surprisingly, we do not yet succumb to our frenzy as we enter your place, removing our coats and racking them gently. You guide me in your spacious condo, inviting me to sit on your couch, the lights of the dark city reflecting on the large windows that wall your living room. Towering over me, you look like a goddess in your sumptuous clothes, a halo created around your head by the lighting, your perfect face looking at me with a smirk of desire, having caught your toy for the night.

Knowing what you want, I give you my brightest smile and lower my eyes to worship you. I get closer to the edge of the couch and move my hands to your skirt, raising it slowly, my hands on your legs, slowly going for your panties. I raise my eyes at you, you are biting your lower lips in anticipation. I smile more widely at you, knowing how much you need what I’m about to do to you.

As your skirt is now high enough, I enter under it and bring you closer to me. My hands find your panties, bringing them down few centimeters, to give me access to your secret garden. Putting my hands on your curvy ass, I bring your delicious pussy to me, forcing you over my mouth. My tongue finds your clit, toying with it with fervor, making sure that I get to know you in all of your glory.

Even though I can’t see your face from under your skirt, I know that you are delighted, your voice rising in intensity as I press repeatedly your pleasure button. Bringing one of my hands from your ass, I insert a solo finger inside of you, making you jump slightly in surprise. I add a second one, making you sigh heavily over me. Your wetness allows me to move easily inside you, your natural nectar covering my fingers with ease.

As I move in and out of you, I find your second sensitive area, pressing firmly against it to bring you to the next level. Your voice is now a delirium of short words, asking me to continue, to bring you past the limit, to give you the release you so desire. My tongue is now furious against your clit, moving strongly and rapidly against it, wanting to grant you your request.

When you reach it, you make sure to let me know. Your voice enunciating obscenities, your hands pressing my head against your pussy, my fingers trapped inside of your pulsing vagina. Using my hand on your ass, I help you keep your balance so much your orgasm is intense.

After you have calmed down, you softly grab my hair to pull me out from under your skirt and you give me a radiating smile to show your appreciation. Even though I just made you climax, I know this is just the beginning, you will require more of my dedication to fully satisfy you.

Removing my fingers from inside you, I put them in my mouth, tasting your nectar, the fruit of my labor, humming as your taste fills my sense. Your eyes light up at my action, renewing the fire that has diminished by my recent devotion to you. I know I have captured your attention, that I have shown you that I’m serious, that I want to please you tonight.

Making me stand by pulling on my hair, you bring my head to yours, kissing me with vigor, purpose, and passion. I return yours with dedication, anticipation, and desire. As we are locked in up high, your hand locks its grip on my dick down low, appreciating its hardness through the clothes covering it. I moan in your mouth, loving that you give me some attention, granting me your time for my own gratification.

smilesusaan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilesusaan

Leaving my lips, you smile broadly at me, ready to see what I’ve been hiding since I’ve seen you in the bar. Removing your hand from my dick, you move your panties back up and grab my tie to bring me to your sanctuary.

Leaving the living room and going through a bare hallway, we enter your bedroom. Your throne sits in the back of the room, richly dressed and covered with a flock of cushions and pillows. Even though you are a queen in my eyes, your king-sized throne is big enough to allow us to explore any fantasy you desire.

Having brought me where you wanted, you do not lose time and remove my clothes, exposing my body for your pleasure. As you let my boxers drop to the floor, your face shines at what you have found, having discovered the tool that will make your craving disappear, at least for tonight. As you can’t wait to get to know me more intimately, you push me on your throne, towering once again over me, but this time with a different idea in mind.

As I’m still bouncing on your comfortable royal seat, you remove your clothes, only leaving your laced red matching set of bra and panties. As I look at you exposing your goddess physique, I make sure to be ready for you, pumping even more hardness into my body. As you join me on your throne, you slap my hand away, you don’t want me to have an unfortunate accident.

You grip my toy, finally able to touch it directly, to feel the energy trapped in it. As you move up and down along its pulsing rigidity, you place yourself to have better access to it, to allow yourself to have an amuse-bouche before the main course. Closing your warm mouth over it, you taste me, rubbing your tongue to better appreciate what I have to offer to you. Even though you are the one to savor the appetizer, I’m the one moaning and appreciating it the most.

Although all good things must come to an end, you do not bring me to completion, having another idea in mind. Even though I would like you to finish what you started, I do not object, letting you dictate what happens as we are in your kingdom. Moving north, you ask me to fully expose you, opening the doors of the twin cities and lowering the drawbridge to your deep valley. As you fully unveil before me, I explore your breasts, cupping them to feel your heartbeat, kissing them to taste your sensual flavor, and suck them to make you lose your mind. Each receives an equal amount of attention, not privileging one over the other, making sure no jealousy spoil our evening.

When I am satiated, I move to the south to explore your deep valley. Finally able to see it under the light, I use all my senses to fully appreciate your nether region. As I feel your deep hole with my fingers, tasting your nectar with my tongue, smelling your natural aroma by getting closer to you, seeing the delicate curves of your labia from up close, and hearing the sloppy sound my fingers make while exploring you, I submerge my brain with you, focusing solely on you. I even ask you to sit on my face, so I can deeply explore your valley with my tongue, fully enjoying all of you.

As with before, this isn’t what you are looking for, only a preamble for the real closeness you want to have with me. Moving south and towering over me, you insert my shaft in you, lowering your delicate body to engulf me deeply in you. For the first time tonight, we are both in physical ecstasy, both feeling the joy that our interlocking parts offer to each other. You bounce over me, plunging on me, forcing me to rub against you. We are both panting, both moaning, both slowly but surely reaching our climax.

As you start to slow down, I suggest that I take over, giving you from behind. You reluctantly remove yourself from over me, feeling the emptiness. Fortunately for us, I do not waste time and get back in you as you show yourself to me. With vigor and force, I force my way in and out, the slapping sound of your ass reverberating in your sanctuary. You moan louder and louder as you get more and more excited, the feeling in you building up to your intense release.

Sensing that you are near, I motion you yet again in a different position, this time privileging closeness to get you to what you have been waiting for all evening. Sitting in the middle of your throne, I make you sit over me, your legs around my waist, your arms around my neck. Bringing you closer to me, your breasts are rubbing against my chest, your clit against my waist, and your vagina against my dick. This combination makes that you have a powerful orgasm, making you shake all over, shouting your satisfaction, gripping me harder to only make one.

The satisfaction of seeing your orgasm is what triggers mine, sending my cum deep inside of you, giving you my reward. Even though you have been my sole focus tonight, my own pleasure is delightful, having the satisfaction that the hard labor I gladly went through to please you has paid of.

We keep close, our arms and legs making sure we do not let each other go. As our breathing comes back to normal, we kiss, this time without lust, only to share our satisfaction. As we both feel empty, I lie down, allowing you to rest on me, to share our warmth over the night. It is in this state that we both get to sleep, content by the time we have shared tonight.

Published 
Written by wiha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments