Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Episode

5
3 Comments 3
2.0k Views 2.0k
615 words 615 words

He looked at her with a sort of fury that distorted his features, his desire for her, long fought and denied, had won at last. He wanted her with an urgency that rebelled against any kind of limit.

She looked at him with a small smile fighting its way through her rosy lips and said, "Yes."

"You do not know what you are saying yes to."

"I know who. And I said yes."

He approached her then, his eyes resting on her breasts and then traveling to the rest of her body.

"Just take your clothes off, all of them."

"And you?"

"Just do what I said, you will see me in due time."

She undressed silently and stood naked in front of him.

"Open your legs."

She did as told and gasped when his hand cupped her mound firmly. His other hand grabbed one of her tits, while his tongue parted her lips open and explored her mouth. She grew so hot she would have cried out if only his tongue had not filled her mouth, its tip bringing new sensations.

It was when he left her mouth she started moaning, the hand cupping her mound released it and its fingers invaded her wet entrance. He fucked her relentlessly with his fingers and after a while withdrew them suddenly.

"Turn around and spread your ass cheeks."

She hesitated and his voice urged her. "Come on."

She turned and did as told, one of his fingers invaded her asshole and finding it too tight, withdrew abruptly.

"You are too tight, just relax, think how much you will enjoy coming this way."

"It hurts, I..."

"Just open more, that is it, you are a beautiful slut and your ass needs fucking." His words, spoken in a sensual way, drove her crazy. She soon accommodated two of his fingers and he drove into her urgently.

Delicious_Eve
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Delicious_Eve

"That is it, such beautiful ass, so open."

"Oh..."

"Do you like it now, slut?"

"Oh, yes."

"You will soon have my cock, but first, I want to see you come this way." A third finger was added and she cried out, he only increased his rhythm till she moaned and went into orgasm.

He opened his zip, his cock was ready.

"On your knees."

Still exhausted from her painful climax, she knelt and he pried her lips open. His enlarged cock invaded her.

"Just suck me till I come."

She did as told till he exploded abundantly in her mouth. His cum seemed too much for her to swallow it all, he dabbed his fingers in it and rubbed it onto her nipples.

"You are to be bathed in my cum, slut. Now go on the floor, on all fours, legs wide open and stay that way for a while."

He undressed in front of her eyes, enjoying the view of her on her knees, wide open, waiting for his choices.

"Lick my cock so as to make it hard."

After a while, he went behind her. His tongue bathed her cunt with his hot saliva. She begged him to fuck her, she felt so hot.

"You must wait, I enjoy this, the building you up for easy fucking."

"Please, I ..."

As his only reply, his cock entered her pussy and started drilling into her non-stop. It took her little time to come. While she was still climaxing he withdrew from her pussy and went for her ass, determined to come in it. She felt powerless under his full control of her body and cried out her pleasure.

He kept driving into her till he came. His cum bathed her asshole and he rubbed its last drops on her cheeks.  

 

June 14, 2019.  

Published 
Written by Enigmatic123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments