Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exploring An Angel Part 2

1
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
829 words 829 words

Author's Notes

"The second part of exploring an angel. Leave a comment and let me know what you think."

I begin to kiss up her sweaty body. Taking my time on her collar bone and up her neck. Our lips meet in another passionate kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth and tasting her cum on my tongue. Her hand slides to the back of my head holding me to our kiss as she sits up.

Her other hand reaches between us and slides down my chest grabbing my firm member and guiding it to her. Her breath sharpens and she moans loudly as my manhood rubs slowly down along the bundle of nerves between her legs and presses against her moist lips. My hands slide behind her back to support her body while she wraps both of her arms around the back of my neck.

Slowly, I push forward, feeling her tight heat wrapped around me as I fill her up inch by inch. Our lips meet again as I push all the way into her and keep it there, enjoying the moment with her. As she wraps her legs around my waist I drop one hand down and cup her perfect ass. Our kiss breaks but our eyes keep contact. She smiles and nods for me to start.

Slowly, at first, I slide almost all the way out of her then back in all the way. Her head tilts back and she lets out a moan that sends shivers through my body. Steadily I begin pistoning in and out of her while she moves her hips to meet my thrust. Our bodies moving as one as we enjoy each other fully in the moonlight.

My thrusts become faster while my lips again find her neck. Her moans land directly in my ear, spurring me on, making me thrust faster while still holding her close. I feel her body tense against mine while her muscles tighten and release around my cock. Her nails dig into the skin on my back as she rides the wave of pleasure running through her.

When her orgasm subsides, I begin my rhythmic movements again. Before long she grabs me by the hair, moves my ear to her mouth and whispers, "I'm yours. Make love to me." That is all I need, her words echo in my soul and I slam into her hard. Her head tips back and she half moans and half yells. I let her lean back away farther and begin pulling her back into my thrusts with everything I have.

She digs her fingernails into me deeply making me buck and thrust harder and harder. The room is echoing with the sounds of our bodies violently colliding and her loud sexy moans. I can feel an orgasm flooding through her body but I can't stop. Feeling her hot cum rush around my cock drives me on.

jadesaintTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jadesaintTS

Pushing against my shoulders hard she lays me down, arching her back and digging her nails into my chest. Her hips gyrate on top of me. Her small, perfect breasts sway with her movements. My hands slide up her milky thighs and grab her hips tightly, still letting her fuck me the way she wants.

She removes her hands from my chest and straightens her back. Closing her eyes she has a look of pure extasy rush over her face. Her hips stop their movement as she bites her lip, enjoying the heat and lightning surging between her legs. 

Before long her hips begin their movements again. I move my hips to meet hers as my hands move up her soft skin and cup her breasts. Rolling her nipples between my middle and ring fingers makes her moan louder. The sound of her lust pierces my ears and I lose control. Grabbing her roughly, I pull her body to mine. My right hand wraps in her hair  Pulling her lips to mine, I buck my hips, thrusting into her violently.

Swiftly we roll over and her legs wrap around my waist again. I pull her hair, forcing her head back, exposing her gorgeous neck to me. My left hand slips under her back and grips her shoulder, pulling her back to meet my thrusts. My lips work their way down her throat and to her chest. My rational mind slips away and the animal in me bites down on her skin. Moaning loudly she rakes her nails down my back and I can feel her muscles tighten around me.

When her orgasm subsides she begins to push her hips into mine harder and harder. I can't help but watch her magnificent body moving, the sweat dripping from her in the moonlight. Thrusting into her I lose track of time. She leans forward and kisses me before whispering into my ear again, "cum with me please."

Our mouths meet as our bodies dance together. Before long I feel her tense again and this time I feel myself swelling. Our lips stay barely touching as we explode together, sharing each other's breath while we moan.

Published 
Written by wranglej
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors