Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Frisky Business

"What happens when George and June visit a sex shop for the first time?"

36
26 Comments 26
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Special thanks to the very funny and talented MojaveJoe420 for writing this one with me. Like the last one, I bear no resemblance to June. <p> [ADVERT] </p>MojaveJoe, however, is exactly like George. Ha! We hope you enjoy our story."

"George, are you sure about this?" What had sounded like a good idea at the time now worried June.

"It's fine, honey." He looked over at her, giving his wife's hand a reassuring squeeze. 

"But …" She circled her head like an owl, eyeballing all the cars in the parking lot. "What if we run into someone we know ..."

"Well then, I guess they'll be just as embarrassed as us," he chuckled. 

"But … remember the Third Street Baptist ladies protested this place just weeks ago."

"And we don't care anything about what those goody-goodies think. Besides, they aren’t here now." He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Now, no more ‘buts’, June. Let's go have some fun!" 

“But … why is this place in a strip mall? It should be in some seedy back-alley where nobody can see us.”

George chuckled and shook his head. “Come on, let’s go in.” The couple piled out of their minivan and walked hand-in-hand into the sex shop, aptly named Frisky Business.

“Hello lovely people!” the lady clerk greeted them. Dressed in a pink poodle skirt, Buster Brown shoes, a white Marilyn wig, and cat’s eyes glasses, she completely nailed the fifties look, except for her white sheer blouse and bright red bra clearly visible underneath. “Can I help you find anything or …?”

George answered as June hid behind his shoulder a little. “Thank you so much! We’re just going to take a look around.”

“Oh perfect! There are testers for the lotions, help yourselves to those. Ask me anything else okay? There’s nothing, and I mean nothing that would shock me.”

“Thank you, uh, Delta. We’ll check back with you.” 

June hurried past the dildo-filled glass counter, tugging George by his hand.

On the back wall, they found the “Impact Play” section; the whips and floggers of a hundred different types and sizes hung on pegs attached to the wall.

“Oh my Lord,” whispered June. Her hand went to her chest, her fingers touching her bare skin just below her neck where her pale blue sundress started. “I think these are too much, George.”

“Honey, we aren’t getting a whip! But some of these floggers are very friendly. Remember what I was telling you? The suede ones barely hurt; they’re soft and if we get one with lots of falls … here’s one.”

George lifted a medium-sized black and red flogger that had a lot of falls, a lot of large tails. “See, this spreads the impact over a bigger area. It won’t cut your skin, I promise. Single tail whips, and canes, they have such a small strike area that they really sting and can easily cut flesh.” He grabbed a couple of other floggers with different numbers of tails, it seemed important to get the right one. He grabbed a wide leather paddle, too.

He looked around and didn’t see any other customers nearby. After resting his leg on a lower shelf, he gave his own chino-covered thigh a good whack with the fullest flogger. 

“See? I didn’t even flinch. In fact, this one might be too soft. Here, let me show you." 

He was happy she chose to wear a skirt for this outing and flicked his wrist, striking her exposed thigh with the flogger. She raised up on her toes but told him it didn't really hurt. He tried another flogger with a little more of a bite and gave it a flick against her toned thigh. 

"Oh!" That one drew a cry from her mouth. "I want that one, George," she said, almost purring. 

He set the flogger aside to buy and picked up the paddle. "Let's try this one, hun. It will give your ass a completely different sensation." 

June shivered, eyeing the menacing paddle. "It makes me feel like … well … like a naughty schoolgirl," she whispered, her cheeks blushing. 

"Lemme give it a swing then, my naughty baby girl. Bend over.”

“Here? Now?”

George nodded. “Here. Now.”

June stared at him for a few moments, gauging his level of commitment. She decided he was serious, his eyes had that weird look in them, that same look he got when spanking her.

June bent over, clasping her ankles. Her ass flinched as she peeked between her legs, waiting for impact. 

Whack!

George put a little too much muscle on the upswing and June went flying forward, nearly face-planting into the tiled floor.

George scrambled to help her up and breathed a sigh of relief to find her laughing. June rubbed her bottom and joked about him not knowing his own strength. 

"Sorry, hun." He inspected her, making sure she wasn't hurt. "May I try another?"

June was still giggling as she got back into position, bracing for another whack from the paddle. 

"Ahem." 

George jumped and the floggers he had tucked under his left armpit fell to the ground. June spun around and hid behind her husband. The frowning face of Delta stared them down. Her cross eyes then moved to the paddle he still held in his right hand.

"Do you need help with the explanation of the spanking implements?" She furrowed her brows at George. "We frown upon actual use of items before purchase."

June's face flushed red while George replied, "No, ma'am. We were just … I think we are good here. We’ll take, um, these two." George handed Delta the soft suede flogger and the paddle and quickly rehung the remaining floggers he had plucked from the wall. 

He ushered his wife to the next aisle, eager to escape the scowling manager. They giggled like naughty children once safely out of earshot. June whispered, “She was so mad! We are going to get kicked out!”

“Yeah, maybe," he laughed, lightly swatting her behind. "You need to behave, dear." 

"Me?" She smacked his arm. 

"Hey, look at these!” George picked up a pair of spiked leather handcuffs.

“Those are a little extreme,” June noted, feeling the hard metal of the one-inch spikes. “How about those?” She pointed to a pair of black leather cuffs with red furry linings and a silver hoop on each. 

George unzipped them and attached a cuff to each of her wrists. He looked around and found a wide assortment of clips, cables, ties, clamps. Spotting what he wanted, a double-ended, spring-loaded, leash lock, also known as a snap-hook, he clipped her wrists together in front of her.

“Are these okay? Soft enough?”

June nodded, her face blushing again. George unclipped one wrist, then helped his wife turn around so he could clip her wrists behind her. He moved back in front of her.

“I’m, I’m completely … totally helpless … and I’m so wet, George!” She had never been restrained before, other than George’s body on top of her. She looked up at him with loving eyes, but she also felt a little fearful, a little scared. 

George reached up and held her face in his gentle hands. “I’ve got you, little love. I will always care for you, and never hurt you.” Then he thought about that and looked away for a moment before locking eyes again. “I mean, never hurt you, except when I spank you, or flog you, or paddle you, or--”

“Shh!” And she leaned up for a kiss. 

George held her close and kissed her gently in the middle of the aisle. They both seemed transported by this kiss, the kind of kiss they haven’t had in years, rivaled only lately by their kissing after their first spanking episode. His cock ground against her and she gyrated slowly against it, dry humping each other.

“So!” Delta’s voice rang out sharply. “Do you guys have a house? Or do you need a room? There’s Courtyard just down the street …”

“Sorry!” George whirled June around so he could unclasp her wrists. “We’re going to take these cuffs. Do you have ones for the ankles, too?”

Delta walked towards them and picked them off the hook next to where George found the wrist cuffs, handing them to him. 

“Some adjustable chain, or something?” he asked. 

She led him down a few feet and pointed out some adjustable straps with snap hooks built into each end. “These can hold up to 300 pounds, I’m sure they can hold one of her arms.” 

“Great, thanks. Uh, ball gag?”

“George!” June swatted his arm a little. 

“What? We’re getting one. Yes, red please.”

Delta looked at the couple, recognizing them as complete newbies. “You should get one with a hole in it. It’s easier to breathe and less intimidating for the … uninitiated.”

“Will she still drool the same as the solid ones?” George seriously needed to know.

Huntter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huntter

June looked at him in horror as Delta sighed, “Yeeesss, she will still drool just as much. Will this complete your purchases today?”

“Not yet, we wanted to look at some of the clothes.”

“Great,” Delta said with a touch of sarcasm. “There is a dressing room on the back wall, and it holds one person, please.”

They both were rather stunned by the wide assortment of clothing options; vinyl, leather, and faux leather being the top fabric styles. They spent a good thirty minutes finding June something, and they settled on an underbust leather corset in blue and black brocade. The beautiful piece had over-the-shoulder straps with black lace details. With June’s lightweight dress, they were able to try it on her over the dress. 

George pulled her tightly against his body whispering in her ear, "Damn, you are one hot lady!" 

June wiggled away, giggling, warning him they were going to get fussed at again. Her confidence soared from his reaction to her in her corset and she hunted for and found several sexy thongs to go along with it. 

June turned toward George, eyes raking up and down his body. “Now, you, my husband.”

“Me? I’m not wearing any of this … stuff.”

Before he knew what was happening, June had shoved some erotic men's underwear at him and dragged him back to the dressing rooms. 

Furrowing his eyebrows at the kinky underwear, he forced himself into the dressing room. June waited outside, giggling at his grumbling she heard through the door. 

"I want to see," she said. 

Grrrrr! After lots of stretching and tugging, George finally got the tiny morsel of clothing situated over his tighty whities and dared himself to look in the mirror. 

Good God! The words "man panties" came to mind. I was thinking more along the lines of leather pants or something ...

Just when she was about to ask what was taking him so long, the door opened. 

"Well … how do I look?"

June stood there in silence, her eyes fixated on his cock tenting the faux leather underwear. Finally, she stammered, "Your dick … those undies make it look so … so BIG!"

George looked down at his crotch. "What do you mean? I am big, they don't make-"

June's mouth cut off his fussing. Her foot kicked the door shut and she was on him like a bee to honey, pawing at his crotch, sucking his face off. The tight room enhanced their feeling of closeness as she ground herself on his rising cock.

“I need you now.” June hissed as she grabbed his ass in order to press his cock harder against her crotch.

They both looked in the mirror to watch their naughty hump-and-grind, and both found it hot as hell. June raised her skirt and wrapped a leg around him to get a better rubbing from his hard cock. 

I hate these fucking 'man panties', but look what that it's doing to her! George took control, grabbed her ass, and thrust hard, grunting, "Uh … uh … uh-"

Knock! Knock!

"As I said before, only one in the dressing room, please."

Gulp! They immediately recognized Delta's irritated voice and froze mid-hump.

June spoke first. "Umm … I was just … helping him with a fussy zipper."

George silently mouthed, "Zipper? On my underwear?" 

June shrugged her shoulders and tried to push his cock back down. 

Delta released a loud sigh. "I see." She paused then loudly sighed again. "Please bring your remaining purchases to the counter. I think it's time for you two to call it a day here." 

When they heard her footsteps trail off, George quickly put his pants back on and tried to adjust his hard cock in a more comfortable position. Upon opening the door, a grumpy-looking security guard greeted them. June darted behind George as if afraid they were about to be arrested. George pulled her back alongside him. 

"Delta is waiting for you at the register. This way, please." 

June blushed a deep red as George propelled her forward. The security guard fell in step behind them. 

"Oops, forgot something." June turned and ran back to the dressing room and returned with the faux leather underwear wadded up in her hand. "We need to buy these," she said, winking at George. 

He rolled his eyes but snatched them from her hands to add to her lingerie he was holding. 

They quickly noticed you could hear crickets as they wove their way back to the front of the store. Having become embarrassed, George and June averted their eyes from the customers gawking at them on their walk of shame. 

At the register, Delta said through gritted teeth, "Thank you for shopping at our store." It didn't go unnoticed that she failed to add, "Come back soon." 

George and June hurriedly scurried out the door, eager to be free of disapproving glances. Once outside they sighed huge sighs of relief and then burst into laughter. 

"See, I told you we would have fun, my dear," George joked. 

“You almost got us arrested!” June grumbled.

“Me? I went into that room by myself, dear. It-”

“Shh! Get in the car.”

He opened her car door for her but gave her a sharp slap on her rump as she climbed into the minivan. 

"You naughty little minx. You were the trouble-maker in there."

June giggled as he shut her door. That spank, however, had pushed her over the edge. As soon as George shut his door, she was on top of him, dry humping his cock through his pants. Her mouth smothered him with kisses. 

"Whoa, hun!" Stretching his neck to escape her lip attack, he said, "Let me move the van to a more private location at least."

She pouted but slid off him, panting and begging him to hurry. Seeing her face flushed in arousal for him had George screeching the tires to get the van across the street. He decided to park in a vacant corner of the Target parking lot. The trees provided some shade, but it was still a public parking lot.

"In the back! Now!" he commanded. 

She scampered to the back, bending over the third-row seat that was already folded over. Before George could get behind her, she had her skirt flipped up and panties around her knees. 

He took a few moments to soak in the sight of her with her gorgeous ass bared for him. 

"Damn, you are sexy, hun!" 

June giggled, thrilled by his reaction, and pressed her cheek against the seat, assuming a submissive pose. George unbuttoned and unzipped himself and thumped her plumpy rump with his very hard cock. 

"Whoo!" She cried. 

Thump! Thump! Thump!

June thrust her ass back towards him. "George, fuck me! Now, George!"

Her pussy seemed to magically open with his cock's hard knocks. With ease, he slid his monster right into her needy cunt and proceeded to fuck the daylights out of her.

"It … feels … so … good!" June had to put her hands out so he wouldn't ram her head into the back door. 

The van was rocking and soon filled with sounds of moaning and grunting. 

"Don’t stop!" June shouted over her shoulder and George swore her eyeballs were blazing with fire. 

She squealed out her orgasm after about a minute of fucking. That's my girl! George thought to himself, loving this new wild side of June. He continued to pillage her pussy while she shivered and shook. June was mumbling incoherently as he talked dirty to her. 

"Naughty girl couldn't wait to get home to get fucked!"

"Yes,” she gasped. “I am a naughty girl! Spank me, Daddy!" 

Daddy? Oh yeah … 

Spank! Spank! Spank! 

"Oweeeee, Daddy!" 

George timed his spanks with each pull-out and it drove June crazy. She writhed and squealed with each spank and thrust, the alternating sensations made her cum again all over his cock. George had never felt so powerful, arousing his wife like that. 

Scrunching his face with his tightening balls, he pumped faster and harder. Her spasming pussy squeezed his cock so good. 

"June … I'm gonna blow!" George's face turned a deep purple as he neared his orgasm. 

"Come, Daddy, come!" She reached a hand back and gripped his thigh. "Come, big fella! Fill your naughty girl with your cum!" 

George rammed his cock inside his wife one more time and held it deep as he spurted his semen, coating her pussy with his manliness. 

"Fuuuuuck!" He panted hard, his heated breath warming her ear, sweat dripping from his chin onto her shoulder.

"Oh George, that felt so-"

Knock. Knock. 

"Yoooooou whooo! June? It's Betty, your neighbor. I saw your van, are you okay? What's goin' on in there?"

"Oh, fuck," they whispered in unison. 

Everyone - except Betty - knew if the minivan's a-rockin', don't come a-knockin'...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments