Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Graceful Escort: The Conclusion

"You had me on my back last night, now let me have you while you're on yours"

9
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I fully expected to wake in Grace's arms. When I opened my eyes, she was not beside me. I thought that was a sure sign I screwed up. Then I leaned forward.

Grace stood naked by the window letting the morning sun strike her body. It shined around her curves giving a halo effect with a soft golden hue. She truly looked the angel I saw her to be.

"Someone is going to see you standing there, Grace."

"Wouldn't be the first time. Have you ever stood naked in front of a sun-warmed hotel window? You can feel the warmth jump on your skin as the sun's rays double the feeling."

"Can't say that I have."

"Come here and stand with me then. We can feel it together."

"Naked?"

"Well, I am, sweetie. Don't be so shy. It's okay. Trust me."

Well, I trusted Grace last night so I trusted her now.

I joined her, Grace grabbed my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine then laid her head on my shoulder. Her body was still as soft as last night.

"Doesn't the warmth feel nice?"

"Uh huh. But the warmth I'm feeling more is yours."

"Aww, you're too sweet."

"You're still so soft this morning. You still smell so pretty, too. You're just as beautiful as you were last night, Grace, maybe even more. Shit, I think I better stop because I'm getting..."

"Aroused? Don't fight it. Let it grow. I want to see you hard again. You have a beautiful erection."

By the time Grace spoke the last word, I fully raged. She turned to me and took my erection in her hand and squeezed. With her other hand, she pulled me down to her level and started kissing me. The next thing I knew, she was turning me toward the bed and I was landing backside down upon it.

"You had me on my back last night, now let me have you while you're on yours," Grace announced and straddled my middle with her soft tanned legs.

Immediately, I felt the tip of my erection slide between her warm slit. It was just as moist as it was last night. Slowly, Grace reached around and took my length in her hand and directed it to her sensual opening. When my head was parked slightly inside her entrance, she looked down into my eyes as she supported herself by pressing her hands onto my chest, and slowly, she rocked back so my hardness penetrated her.

Grace moaned as I sank all the way inside her pink canal. Once her body was all the way down, Grace stayed there feeling me fill her hot wet place. Her moist labia touched my balls which made me shiver. I wanted to move my hips and thrust into her, but Grace had demanded she be in control. I would abide.

Finally, Grace moved her body on mine. Her wet lips slid tightly over me with a grip that made her feel my every ridge. She knew just how far to move up and then back down. Her wetness surrounded me and I swore it made me harder. I just hoped I would not explode quickly like I did the first time.

"Sweetie, you fill me so good," Grace said through heavy breaths. "Your body feels so hot under me."

As she rocked, her breasts jiggled but her nipples were the stars. They stuck out so hard and straight. When Grace leaned her body down slightly, I reached up with both hands and squeezed her breasts so her nipples pressed into my palms. She let out a shriek and I felt her sexual liquid coat my hardness even more. I looked down and even saw her clit poking out. When she went all the way down on me, it touched my skin and her body shivered.

"Uuuhhhh! Damn, your hot skin on my clit! I'm gonna cum in no time touching you with it while you're inside me!"

"Then let's change positions so you don't and let me make love to you and make it last longer," I said and began to turn her body but she tightened her legs preventing me from flipping her.

"No, sweetie. I want to cum for you this time. I want you to feel my pussy contract on your cock as I release my rich hot sexual nectar all over it. I haven't cum on an erection in a long time. Please let me."

"I'm all yours, Grace." I answered and she began rocking harder.

Her hips ground into me every time she lowered herself. Her clit was stiff and left a wet spot on my skin when she lifted up. Soon she was leaking so much, a thread of her clear core connected our bodies and never broke. Yes, she was getting closer and closer as her whimpering tone gave it away every time her pink nub touched me.

Suddenly, her body twitched and her love muscle gripped me tightly. I moaned as she tightened on my erection deep inside her. Her legs pressed into my sides harder and her breasts became firm and full. Her nipples even hardened more and formed little stiff peaks surrounded by puffed areolas making separate mounds all their own.

Grace lowered herself all the way down and leaned her body forward slightly so she could really feel her clit rub on my skin. I again reached up and took her breasts in my hands and as I did, she whimpered and shivered even more. I watched her take in a very deep breath and on letting it out, Grace said, "I'm gonna... I'm... gonna... oh God, I'm cumming!"

I listened to her trail the "ing" off as she leaned her head back. Her breasts stuck out prominently and her body stiffened as convulsions pulsated through her vagina. Rhythmically, on my hard cock buried deep, her muscle constricted and contracted on my ridges as her climax rampantly surged through her body. Grace let out a very loud and long moan and suddenly, I felt a hot flowing river on my cock. It surrounded me until the pressure built up and Grace yelled, "Pull out! Pull out! Pull out!" Somehow, I managed to exit her and when I did, Grace moaned and gushed all over me as her body collapsed on mine.

Her core felt so good all over my body. Hell, she felt good on my body as her heaving breaths caused her torso to thump against mine. My cock was hard as concrete and the tip pressed against her ass. The pulses of my blood rushed through it keeping it rigid from pure erotic stimulation. I knew I could enter Grace easily if I wanted, but in her sensitive state, that would be wrong.

Finally, Grace's breaths slowed and she looked at me with a smile and said, "You're still hard. I feel you throbbing against my skin."

"I am. Too stimulated to go down."

Grace then began to move her body down slowly. I groaned as she forced my erection down between my legs. My stiff shaft pressed hard into my balls as she slid her body. Then as she leaned up, my erection popped up in front of her and she took it in her hand and squeezed. I groaned loudly and curled my toes from her touch.

"Sweetie, I want to see you cum," she said as she began stroking me with a steady grip. Immediately, clear liquid dripped out of my head and trailed a path over her knuckles.

"Keep going like that and I will in no time."

"You're almost there now. You keep leaking already. What if I do this," Grace announced and took her finger and circled my head with it, collecting my pre-lube on her fingertip. She swirled her finger over my plump head and my body instantly tensed. I felt my balls constrict and rise to the base of my shaft. It felt like they were ascending back into my body.

"Oh god, Grace, that feels so amazing. Keep stroking me. Your hand feels so wonderful on my cock. Oh yes, just like that. Uh huh, yeah. Oh shit, I'm close!"

VALERYQUEENTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VALERYQUEENTS

"Cum for me, sweetie. Let me make you erupt like Vesuvius. Let me see that hot white thick lava shoot in sequence."

"Um, Grace, you'll be highly disappointed then."

Grace paused stroking and looked straight at me and asked, "Oh? And why will I be?"

"I don't shoot or spurt, Grace, I...well, you'll see in a minute."

"Nonsense, sweetie. I felt you shoot inside me and splatter my pink walls."

"That was different. And my first time. Trust me. You'll see."

"And sweetie, I won't be disappointed," Grace said tenderly and began stroking me again, and then the point of no return entered.

My shaft stiffened even more and my balls rose tightly and the spasm forced my initial volley up into my now twitching length. I moaned deeply as I felt the dollop reach my head. The tingling trigger in my spine made me let go and the first globule rolled out of my plump head in an ooze that covered her knuckles. Then the second and the third and so forth until my balls loosened and my erection twitched one last time.

"Mmm, you're an oozer. That's so fucking hot. I love a man who lets go of his load so it coats his hard head. How it flows down his long shaft and covers his sack. Or in this case, my fingers. You cum so sexy, sweetie."

"I could say the same about you. The way you flowed all over me. How your labia parted to let it go. Damn, that was amazing."

"No, sweetie, you're amazing. Thank you for hiring me."

"I guess I owe you double now."

"You don't owe me anything at all," Grace answered and licked her fingers. Then she climbed up next to me and we lay naked in each other's arms with our eyes closed. We hurriedly opened them though when we heard the slide of a room key in the door.

I covered Grace with the blanket and leaned up to conceal her body with mine. Grace whispered in my ear, "You're still naked," but I did not care. All I cared about was keeping her safe as the door opened.

Then, standing in front of me, was a tall dark-haired thin lanky guy and he smiled. When I went to speak, I was interrupted with, "For shit's sake, Ronald. What the hell are you thinking?"

Still protecting her, I leaned into Grace and said, "You know this guy?"

"Unfortunately, yes. He's my stupid brother."

"Nice to see you too, sis."

"Too much of me, I'd say. Damn it, Ronald. I'm getting tired of you stalking my ass. What I do with my life is my business, not yours," Grace said as she uncovered herself and jumped up to get the complimentary house robe.

"She must have fucked you very well,” her brother said as he looked at me so his head would be turned from seeing his naked sister.

"Don't answer that, sweetie,” Grace said as she tied the robe.

"Um, Grace, I'll just let you two talk. This is really..."

"Weird? Embarrassing is more like it. Ronald, why do you do this shit? You know what I do for a living. But you know what? It ended today."

"Sis, I just need to make sure you're safe."

"Then look around. What do you see?"

"Well, it looks like..."

"That's right, Ronald. Safe. Very safe. In fact, more safe than I ever have been with a client. Now, former client."

"Damn, you must have been really good! That cock must know how to please!"

"Ronald, will you fucking leave! I'm a grown woman. I love you as my brother, but you are not my keeper, now go!"

"I don't know who you are, I don't know how you found my sister, but man, I need to thank you. I've been trying to get her to see the light for years. Somehow, you seemed to do it. Thank you," Ronald said then turned and headed for the door. It closed tightly behind him.

Grace walked over to me and took my hands in hers and said, "I'm sorry about that. My brother means well, but doesn't know his actions go too far sometimes."

I looked down into her eyes and said, "Is he right?"

"About what, sweetie?" Grace asked and wrapped her arms around me.

"Did I make you see the light?"

"Yes. Last night. I knew then what I was going to do," Grace answered, her head turned to the side on my chest as she spoke.

"Won't you miss being an escort? Being able to please men?"

"I won't miss it at all. I only have to please one man now," Grace said and leaned away from me and removed the robe. It fell slowly to the floor at her feet. Then she pressed her naked body into me again. 

Immediately, I rose and my hardness pressed against her mound as I kissed her. I felt my erection pulse on her skin right above her line of perfection. Grace squeezed me harder and lifted her body to wrap her legs around me. This caused my hard length to slide between her moist sexual lips. I felt the weight of her body rest on my shaft and as she hung on to me, I lowered my hands and held her up by her soft bare ass. Then, somehow, I sank into her vagina.

Grace shuddered as I filled her while holding her up. Her tight muscle gripped me like a vise. Even though she was well lubricated, the firm pressure she formed around me made it like it was our first time. I knew she could feel it too.

"Lay me on the bed, sweetie," Grace whispered into my ear. "Make love to me the way you want. Let me feel you love me like I love you. Show me I am yours."

I put her down on the bed, still connected, and immediately started thrusting. Slowly, I went in and out of her hot damp canal. She was slick with her inner core and every time I drew back, a little leaked out. I knew she was making a puddle on the sheet underneath her body.

The wet sloshing sound we made together permeated the stillness of the air in the room. It seemed to bounce off the walls and reverberate in our eardrums. Grace sighed each time I backed out and whimpered each time I pushed back inside. Her breasts jiggled with every stroke of my body, her nipples stiff in the air as they moved.

Suddenly, as if I had no control, the moment entered me and I could not hold back. With a couple deeper and longer thrusts, I prepared to empty myself. I watched Grace grip the sheets with her hands as her body readied to accept my bodily ejection. Grace sighed deeply as I thrust once more deep into her raging pink waves and let myself go.

My cock pulsed as each stinging contraction expelled my load. I grunted as my last oozing spasm coated her warm insides. Grace made a whimper and I knew she felt my natural desire mix with hers. I subsided inside her and when I was fully soft, I fell out of her entrance. My flaccidity was shining with her vaginal secretions. It was a most welcome and becoming sight.

Again, we lay beside each other, our naked bodies touching like new lovers can only touch. We looked at each other and Grace was absolutely glowing. Her complexion showed a satisfied hue of sexual triumph. I know I had a certain color myself. How could I not?

What was to be only companionship for the night, turned out to be so much more. I was ready to pay for her also. The money was in my pocket and now that was where it stayed. My graceful escort was now my only one and I would forever be her only client, paid in full.

 

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments