Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Husband, Her Master

"All of me, is all of yours. Whatever you want I want too."

5
1 Comment 1
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I sigh as I rinse yet another sippy cup, placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher. Rolling my shoulders, I reach for the last few things to put in the dishwasher. The kids are asleep, finally. Thankfully. As I turn the water off and dry my hands I debate between going to bed myself or taking a bath while waiting for my husband to come home from a late night at work. The bath wins. I pour myself a glass of wine and make a mental note that it’s the last of the bottle and go into the bathroom, collecting the toys and putting them into a basket. Lighting a few candles as the bath water runs, steaming up the bathroom, I sweep my long brown curls up into a messy bun and take my clothes off. Sighing, I sink into the tub, taking a sip of wine as I sink slightly deeper. Closing my eyes and relaxing for the first time all day. 

“Comfortable, my love?” a deep voice says softly. 

I start and look up into the green eyes of my husband. His golden brown hair is tousled from a long day, his tie loosened and his shirt sleeves rolled up, and I nod.

”Yes, Sir, I am...”

He walks further into the bathroom and crouches near the tub; reaching out he rubs his finger down my cheek and to my lips, thumbing at my lower lip gently. He leans in and kisses me. Nipping at my lip with his teeth.

He murmurs, “Don’t rush, and don’t get dressed when you’re ready to get out. I’ll be waiting for you.” He trails his fingers down my neck and chest, dipping below the water to caress my breast; thumbing over my nipple, he teases it to attention. Then does the same with the other, maintaining eye contact with me. I gasp and heat pools between my legs. He chuckles and stands; looking down at me he reminds me not to get dressed when I’m done. 

 I groan as he leaves. Partly in frustration and partly in anticipation. I sit a few moments longer and get out, draining the water and drying off. I contemplate taking my hair down, except he didn’t tell me to do it. So I leave it up and walk into our bedroom as he comes in from the hall. His gaze sweeping down my body and back up again. He is still fully clothed, although he has removed his tie. I walk to him, and wrap my arms around him and kiss him. His hands slide down my shoulders and torso resting on my hips. His fingers dig in slightly as he pulls himself away. 

“Temptress.” He smiles. 

He reaches out and pulls my hair down, tossing the hair tie aside. Burying his hands into my hair he pulls my head back and kisses up my neck to the soft spot just underneath my ear and back down to my shoulder. I whimper and press my body to his. 

“You’re wearing too many clothes,” I complain. His grasp in my hair tightens, and he pulls me away from his body, crushing my lips with his. 

“I’ll be the judge of that.”

His hands go to my shoulders, turning me around. He pulls my body into his, brushing my hair over one shoulder. He splays his hand over my stomach, his other on my throat holding me to him. I feel his erection against myself. His hand drifts lower, his fingers parting my folds. Teasing, rolling over my nub. Further his hand goes.

”How ready are you for me, my love?”

”Ready. Always ready.” 

He strokes my entrance with his middle finger before plunging it in. Circling inside me. His thumb putting pressure on my clit, rubbing it in circles. He adds a second finger, and then a third. I am writhing against him, so close. I start to tremble in his arms. 

“Please. Please, Tony. I’m so close...”

His fingers go deeper and pause; his lips find the curve in my neck as he kisses and suckles me. His hand trails from my throat to my nipples. Pulling, tugging and pinching at them. His fingers plunge and twist into me, while the fingers of his other hand torture my nipples. Pinching just to the point of pain, the pressure on my clit increases and I stiffen against him. 

“Please...”

His voice rumbles near my ear, “Let go, I’ve got you.”

As he bites down on my shoulder, his fingers plunge deeper stroking that secret spot he knows so well, the other hand plucking at my nipples. The stimulus sends me over; my knees almost buckle. He turns me around and picks me up in his arms. Kissing me deeply, he carries me to the bed. 

“Kneel, in the middle.”

He steps away from the bed and unbuttons his pants, pushing them and his boxers to the floor. He unbuttons his shirt, tossing it aside and I see his erection. His eyes follow my gaze. Smiling he reaches down and grasps his cock, all eight-and-a-half inches of it. Stroking it up and down. Watching me. I swallow, and he grins at me. 

“Come here.” 

I crawl to the edge of the bed. He holds out a hand and helps me up. 

“Kneel, Cassandra.”

I go to my knees before him. His cock sways near my lips. His hands go to my face, holding me. 

“I don’t want to be gentle with you tonight, Cass.  Tell me, can you handle me? Can you handle your husband, your Master?”

ScarletJonnsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletJonnsson

"Oh yes,” I breathe, “All of me is yours. Do what you want to, Sir.”

His eyes glow with pride as he pulls my head towards him. I open my mouth to receive his cock; he pushes the tip in. And pulls out, and pushes back in. Several times he does this until all at once his grip slips into my hair. Pulling my head back slightly for a better angle he pushes the rest of his length in, holding himself in place for a moment. 

“Give me your eyes, Cassandra, don’t look away.”

I look up at him, and he pulls back, pushing himself back in. My hands go to his thighs to help me stay upright. 

“Hands on your thighs; I’ve got you...Swallow against me, Love.”

I obey, swallowing against the head of his cock, milking it with my throat. His hands still burning in my hair, he pushes the last few inches into my throat. 

Groaning he pulls out slightly enough so I can breathe a moment and pushes back into my throat. 

“Christ, Cassandra, I’m not going to last long. You feel so damn good.”

He begins pumping into my throat, my eyes watering down my face but never leaving his. 

One, two, three more pumps and he strains against my mouth. 

“Swallow it all... Good girl.” 

I swallow every drop, feeling his cum run down my throat. I suckle his cock as it begins to soften just slightly, cleaning him as he pulls out of my mouth. He lifts me up and against him, kissing me deeply, his hands on my ass pulling me to him. 

He lays me on the bed. 

“You are mine. Say it.”

”I am yours,” I whisper. 

He pulls me forward to the end of the bed and kneels between my legs. 

“Spread them, Cassandra; let them fall; show me yourself.”

I spread my knees, my hand going down and spreading my folds giving him an up close and personal look at my very wet pussy. I jump as I feel his tongue make contact, licking my entire sex until he gets to my clit, sucking it into his mouth, his hands on my thighs. He looks at me and sucks hard. I moan loudly, my legs wanting desperately to close. 

“Shhh, Love; keep still and don’t come until I say you can.”

His tongue enters me and curls inside me. And back to my clit, his tongue circles around it, sucking it into his mouth. He sucks and nibbles until my legs are trembling. His hand reaches up and grabs my breast, squeezing roughly.

”Do. Not. Come.” 

He laps his tongue inside me again, raises himself over me, and kisses me. His tongue pushes past my lips and into my mouth. I taste myself on him and groan. 

“Tony... please... I need you in me. Sir, my love. Love me.”

He rolls over, bringing me on top of him. His hands on my hips, he lifts me up over his manhood. I feel the head at my opening.

”Cassandra, look at me.”

I look at him and he pulls me down onto him in one quick movement. I gasp and moan at the sudden feeling of fullness, my back arching against him. He lifts me again, and as he pulls me down his hips push up, thrusting into me. 

“Put your hands on my chest, Cass; ride me. Ride me now.”

My hands go to his chest, and I lift myself off him, pushing down. His hands guide my movements until I get into a rhythm. His hands squeeze my ass, and he pulls a hand back and spanks my right asscheek. I yelp in surprise. He does the same thing to the other side. 

“Mine. You are mine.”

”Yes, I am yours, only you,” I gasp out. He reaches up as I’m bouncing on his cock and grabs my nipples. I slow down slightly, reveling in his touch. 

Another hard spank. 

“Don’t slow down, don’t stop.”

He pinches and pulls at my nipples until I cry out. Still riding him, I feel the stirrings of another orgasm starting to build. My sex clenches on his cock, the sensitive tissue dragging up and down his cock. 

“Whose are you, Cassandra?”

“I’m yours... all yours.” 

He swivels his hips up to meet mine, and one hand leaves my nipples and wraps itself in my curls, pulling my mouth down to his. He pulls my lower lip with his teeth and plunges his tongue into my mouth, holding my head immobile. 

I am so close. He murmurs against my lips, “Come now, my love.”

His hand going to my throat, he squeezes gently as he slams his hips up into my sex. Once more, and he comes. He punches my nipple and kisses me hard, my body going limp against him, his orgasm triggering mine. I tighten and thrust onto him once more as I shatter around him. I lie on his chest, running my fingers through his chest hair and nuzzling his neck. 

“Mmm. I’m always all yours, Sir.” 

He moves me to the side and leaves to clean himself. He comes back with a warm rag and wipes between my legs. Tossing the rag into the hamper, he gets back into bed pulling me against him. I lay my head on his chest, and our legs entangle. His hand in my hair. He kisses my forehead, and I drift to sleep in the arms of the one who will always keep me safe. My lover, my husband, my Master. All of me will forever be all of his.

 

 

Published 
Written by AugustEyes3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments