Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jealous Jolene

"Jolene is shown why she shouldnt be jealous"

3
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Here I was in a room with Sasha, thinking of Jolene, thinking of everything that was going to happen. Ordinarily, I would feel guilty, knowing that Danny had to go to work and I was here with Jolene’s best friend. But that’s the point, Danny and Jolene had helped set me up with Sasha and Sasha didn’t care that I was still with Jolene, too.

I’d wowed Sasha with a home cooked tomato and chicken pasta, made from scratch with a nice bottle of wine. I moved to Sasha and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her softly. Her hands ran down my sides as we broke apart from the kiss. Her face was flush with anticipation.

“We don’t have to do anything, you know, Sasha,” I whispered softly, this was the third time I had spent alone with her, the first time she was incredibly nervous and shy. Jolene seemed happy when she was told how I had been a gentleman each time with Sasha.

“I want to experience why Jolene enjoys her charming English man being with her.” She replied as she started to strip me slowly, her hands fumbling. I placed my hands on hers and stopped her.

“Allow me, okay?” I said as I started to strip myself and she nodded, watching me as I hid my nerves. As soon as I was naked, I started to strip her. As we both stood naked looking at each other, I reached out and pulled her close to me, placing my lips on hers and kissing her passionately.

Slowly, I moved us towards her bed, gently guiding her to lie on her back. I smiled at her as looked at her body, her breasts heaving as she waited on my next move. I kissed her neck softly and worked my way down towards her pussy. Slowly, I worked my way down, taking her nipples into my mouth and sucking softly, listening to her moans. I looked into her eyes as I resumed kissing down her body, stopping just above her pussy.

Her hands moved to my head as I slowly ran my tongue from her clit to the bottom of her pussy. I quickly brought my tongue back up to her clit, flicking my tongue over it rapidly as I ran my hands along her sides to her breasts, starting to caress them in my hands. Her moans increased as my tongue tip rapidly flicked across her clit. I rolled her nipples between my fingertips and thumb. Suddenly, I pushed my tongue into her pussy, wriggling it rapidly as deeply as I could.

Her hands gripped my hair tighter as I used the experience I gained from Jolene to drive Sasha as wild as I could, wanting her to cum on my tongue. Her moans increased as her body writhed around under my attentions. Her eyes shut as I curled my tongue deep inside of her. She gasped as I ground my nose against her clit, my actions soon bringing her to orgasm. She didn’t squirt like Jolene, and I found that I was a bit disappointed in that.

I pulled away from her, smiling and licking my lips. I moved up to her and kissed her on the lips as my cock rested against her pussy. Her hands moved from my hair and ran down my back. Breaking the kiss, I looked at her, wanting a sign that she wanted me to push into her. She nodded slightly, neither of us able to talk at this moment.

I moved my hips back and lined my cock up with her pussy, pushing slowly into her, her warm tightness gripping my cock with each millimetre I pushed in. I held still briefly once I was fully in her, just enjoying the feeling of her wrapped around me.

“Fuck, you like to tease don’t you?” Sasha giggled. ”Does Jolene like you teasing?”

I started to thrust slowly, drawing back till just my head was in her, before driving my cock fully into her pussy; I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

“Secrets, my dear, secrets,” I whispered in her ear. She moaned as I kept my slow, full deep thrusting up, her body responding to my actions, her legs wrapping around me as her hands gripped my shoulders. My fingertips ran teasingly along her sides as I slowed my thrusting to a teasingly slow pace for us both.

She groaned, wanting more from me, her eyes begging me to thrust faster as my eyes sparkled mischievously. I drew my cock back until my head was half inside her and I stopped. I grinned and kissed her, letting our tongues dance and explore. Suddenly I thrust deeply into her and started moving rapidly, one hand moving between us to rub her clit. She gasped as I thrust harder into her, my fingers teasing her clit as she started to claw at my back. My smile widened as I realised just how much harder I would have to work when I got back to Jolene.

Sasha’s eyes shut in ecstasy. Her mouth formed a small ohh as she seemed to lose her voice in orgasm. I watched her as I never once lost my rhythm, enjoying her pussy quivering around me. Each thrust I gave made her mouth change shape. I gave one final thrust deep into her as I started to cum. Her eyes shot open as she started to cum again. I waited till I finished cumming before kissing her and pulling out.

“So, I see why Jolene likes you now,” Sasha said, smiling up at me. “So, we will do this again, right?”

“Of course we will do it again, as long as you don’t mind that I won't stop being with Jolene?” I looked at her as I started to get dressed.

“That I can live with.” She stood up and kissed me. “I hope Jolene doesn’t hate us for this. See you soon, Greg,” I told her Jolene would be fine and kissed her one last time as I bid her farewell.

On the walk to Jolene’s, I wondered how I was going to be greeted, but I knew that no matter what, it was going to be fun and she would be smiling afterward. I shook my head, hoping she was mad and slapped me. Slowly, I opened the front door and entered, Jolene was sat in a crimson robe, her face expressionless. She stood up and walked to me, kissing me softly before pulling back and softly slapping my left cheek.

“You fucked her knowing Danny wasn’t here to fuck me! Knowing Danny was with Dave and I would be the only one not having sex.” Jolene turned around and started to walk away. I reached out and grabbed her arm, moving closer to her. Wrapping my arms around her, I kissed her neck.

“If I didn’t fuck her, she wouldn’t have a high opinion of me, would she? Besides, where am I right now? I’m here, where I will be for the entire night, and where I will be tomorrow. I’m with you,” I whispered in Jolene’s ear.

She shrugged my arms off of her. In doing so, her robe fell to the floor, revealing her naked body, her back still to me. She stepped away from me before turning to face me. I let my eyes wander over her gorgeous naked body. Her face was a mix of emotions, jealousy, and arousal, all set off by her cute blush.

“So Sasha isn’t better than me? You don’t favour her over me?” She asked quietly, her eyes not quite meeting mine. I looked at her as I started to strip, allowing Jolene to see my imperfect body.

“Firstly, Jolene, you know how I feel about you. Second, I promised that no one could take me away from you- that is still true. Thirdly, if I thought she was better or if I favoured her, why would I be stood here, naked in front of you, desperately wanting to take you to your bed, to have my way with you or just hold you in my arms?” I replied quickly as I removed my last item of clothing.

Jolene looked into my eyes, searching for any hint of a lie, knowing that she could read me through my eyes expertly. Seeing no lies in my eyes, she smiled and raised her left hand, using her index finger to beckon me closer to her. I moved closer to her and kissed her passionately, my tongue spreading her lips as our tongues explored and danced. I moved my hands to her ass and grabbed her ass cheeks firmly. I squeezed her ass cheeks before giving each a firm slap. Breaking the kiss, she smiled and licked my lips before sucking on my left ear lobe.

“I won't go to my room. I don’t want to make it easy for you, seeing as you fucked Sasha,” she whispered to me. I picked her up in my arms and carried her into her room as she giggled in my ear. I placed her on her back upon her bed and stood to look at her. My desire to show her that she was still my number one increasing with each second I watch her rapid breathing. Licking my lips, I knelt and kissed her left ankle.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

I planted small soft kisses from her ankle all the way up her leg, stopping as I reached her pussy, but not touching it. Knowing that she was waiting for me to touch her pussy, I quickly moved and kissed her right ankle, working my way up her leg and stopping before her pussy. I grinned and stood up; I turned around to leave the room, a plan forming in my mind. Jolene gave a small tut as she saw the scratch marks on my back. I left the room and went to the kitchen to get a bottle of pinot grigio. I forwent getting glasses, not needing them for my purpose. I stopped by my rucksack and took out the red padded cuffs and walked into the room again.

“So you saw what Sasha did to me, then,” I asked softly, knowing just how to push Jolene. “Do you think she was marking me?”

“She knows you're mine; you made that clear, didn’t you?” Jolene said, quietly close to getting in a mood. I moved closer and cuffed her ankles to the bed frame.

“Then you had better mark me yourself,” I whispered as I opened the bottle of pinot. “Well, no, I had better make you mark me deeper than she did.”

I held the bottle to her mouth, which she slowly opened, allowing me to pour some for her to drink. As she swallowed the mouthful I gave her, I poured a small amount between her breasts and slowly licked it up, moving my tongue to her nipples and flicking across her hard nipples with my tongue tip. Slowly, I poured some wine on each nipple, just enough to coat them before sucking her nipples into my mouth. I gently bit down on her nipples, causing her to moan. As she moaned, I pulled away from her, her nipples still grasped between my teeth. Releasing her nipples suddenly, I poured some wine around her belly button.

I kissed Jolene before moving and licking and kissing her belly, getting every last drop of wine I could. Each broad lick of her belly brought my tongue tantalisingly close to her clit. But I never once touched her clit- she had to be punished for slapping me, she had to desire my touch when it finally came. I stood and gave her some more wine to drink.

“Do you think, with your jealously, you deserve my touch?” I whispered in her ear. “Do you think I need you more than you need me, or do you need me more than I need you?”

“You need me as much as I need you, as much as I need Danny and as much as Danny needs us,” she uttered breathlessly. “You deserved the slap as much as I deserve feeling your cock in me.”

I kissed her, knowing that was the most perfect answer that either of us could come up with. Hurriedly, I moved and kissed her pussy lips softly. Slowly, I ran my tongue broadly from the bottom of her pussy to her clit, moving my tongue from side to side as I did and circling her clit. I moved my tongue in a straight line using the tip, from her clit to the bottom of her pussy, I repeated this, each movement getting faster and faster as Jolene moaned sexily, loving my actions. I started to rapidly flick my tongue over her clit, judging from her moans that she was getting close to an orgasm. Suddenly, I pushed my tongue into her pussy and wriggled it as deep as I could as she started to cum. I swallowed what juices I could, allowing the rest to coat my beard and lips.

I moved my right hand to caress her pussy as I kissed her passionately. Slowly, I pushed three fingers into her, slowly moving my fingers in and out, keeping them rigidly straight as I started to finger her. My fingers involuntarily twitched as I fought back to muscle memory, Jolene looked crestfallen as she realised I wasn’t going to use my special way of moving my fingers on her. I kissed her neck and gently bit her as my fingers started to move faster, slowly spreading apart to allow her to feel more sensations.

She bit her lip, trying to mask her moans of pleasure, not wanting me to know just how my actions were affecting her. I moved my fingers fast, rapidly spreading and moving them together. I curled my fingers as I kissed her throat, feeling her throat vibrate with her moans beneath my lips. Her eyes were shut as I continued my finger administrations of her pussy. I started to rub her clit with my thumb as I kissed her cheek. She gasped as she felt my thumb on her clit, her gasp soon turning into loud moans of pleasure as another orgasm built deep within her. I kept moving my fingers rapidly through her orgasm, trying to elongate it. Gradually, I slowed down my finger speed and withdrew my fingers. I ran my fingers over her lips so she could taste herself.

“Do you think me or Danny could give that taste up?” My mischievous eyes sparkled as I looked at her. Her eyes moved rapidly, darting around, taking in all the details they could. She shook her head but didn’t give any other answer. She licked her lips exaggeratedly, trying to tease me. I kissed her left cheek as I ran my cock head along her slit. She whimpered as she moved around, trying to get me to sink my cock into her.

“You ready to feel what Sasha did?” Jolene was nodding before I could finish my question. I stood up, moving away from the bed to the bedside cabinet and taking out a red blindfold. Slowly, I put the blindfold on her, kissing her cheek and sucking on her ear lobe before whispering, “I said, do you want to feel... I never said you could see.”

Slowly, I pushed my cock into her wet, hungry pussy. Her tightness enveloped my thrusting member, gripping me like she didn’t want me to leave her. My slow, full, deep thrusting up was causing Jolene to moan. Her body responding to my actions, her legs wrapping around me as her hands gripped my shoulders. My fingertips ran teasingly along her sides as I slowed my thrusting to a teasingly slow pace for us both, knowing how it would drive us wild.

She groaned, wanting more from me, her eyes begging me to thrust faster as my eyes sparkled mischievously. I drew my cock back until my head was half inside her and I stopped. Jolene raised her hips, trying to encourage me to plunge into her again. I grinned and kissed her, letting our tongues dance and explore. Suddenly, I thrust deeply into her and started moving rapidly, one hand moving between us to rub her clit. No sooner than I had started to rub her clit, Jolene started to cum.

As she came, I stopped thrusting and kissed her passionately, removing her blindfold as I did. Her eyes were shut as she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm. Her breathing was heavy and laboured as if she had forgotten briefly to breathe. I studied her blushing face, enjoying the feel of her wrapped around my cock. Her tightness felt like heaven wrapping around my shaft.

“So, you felt what she felt... do you want me to show you and let you feel what I have reserved for you?” I whispered in her left ear as I nibbled her ear lobe. She moaned and gasped, nodding her head unable to speak. Slowly, I drew back till just my cock head was in her. I bit her neck hard as I slammed my cock deeply and roughly into her. Rapidly, I slammed my cock into her pussy, loving how she moaned and gasped while feeling my shaft sliding quickly in her.

We locked eyes as I moved my left hand to her right tit, squeezing and caressing it, rolling the nipple between my forefinger and thumb. Her left hand started to grasp my shoulder, her nails digging into my flesh. Her right hand moved to the back of my head and pulled me down into a passionate kiss. As our tongues danced and explored, we both knew neither of us would last much longer. My thrusting started to get more frantic as Jolene’s body writhed under me; our kiss broke as she screamed in orgasm. I drove deep into her, my cock throbbing as my own orgasm washed over me and I unleashed my cum deep into her pussy. I calmed myself and looked into her eyes.

“Jolene, I lo-” I started to say but she stopped me with a passionate kiss before breaking it and smiling.

“Greg, I know what you were going to say, and I feel the same way”

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments