Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust for My Coworker

"Getting close with a new coworker, twice my age"

31
8 Comments 8
13.0k Views 13.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Ever since I started my new job, I'd been getting looks from my male customers and coworkers. At twenty-two, I was one of the youngest women in the store, so naturally that made me stand out a bit anyway. 

I worked for a wholesale warehouse on construction products so there was no uniform, just t-shirts and jeans that got covered in dust and dirt everyday. This job also meant I got to work with a lot of middle-aged contractor-type guys who couldn't get enough of me. I would always wear skintight jeans that showed off my fit curves and t-shirts that had a low enough cut to hint at some cleavage. I enjoyed teasing guys but coming off as just an innocent little twenty-something trying to make a living. None of the guys I flirted with had a clue what I secretly thought about them when I went home at night and pulled out my vibrator. 

Working at this job made me start appreciating older men and the way they carried themselves. Guys my age seemed so immature and could never satisfy me, much less make me cum. 

Since I had been working at the company quite a while, I got to know all of my coworkers very well. We were a close-knit group. I'd never given much thought into dating or hooking up with a coworker until Jack started. He immediately caught my eye. 

He was thin and tall, but muscular, as if he ran several miles a day. His salt-and-pepper hair made me guess his age to be between forty and fifty. He always grew just a little bit of stubble on his face, never clean-shaven, which gave him a rugged look. For a middle-aged guy, he had the energy of someone my own age. He was always eager to help anyone and didn't mind single-handedly doing very laborious tasks. I loved watching his muscles flex and grow tight under his shirt as he lifted things, and I would often call him to help me with random tasks just for this reason. 

If he had any interest in me, he never showed it, which only made me want him more. I was careful to never be too obvious with my flirting, not wanting to come off as some weird girl half his age lusting after him. I never saw a ring on his finger, which made me wonder if he had any children, who would probably be around my age. 

The end of spring was near, so to kick off the approaching warm weather, one of my coworkers decided to host a cookout for all the staff. Jack was invited of course, so I looked forward to getting to see him outside of work. 

In the weeks leading up to our cookout I got to know Jack a bit more. I learned he was divorced and had a son and daughter in high school, that both lived with their mother. My initial impression of his physique was correct - he enjoyed running in the evenings and lifting weights when he could. 

I told him about myself as well, giving away just enough information to let him know I was available and open to try things, but not fully coming onto him. I noticed that now that we had started talking more, he would watch my ass as I walked away from him or linger around me without me asking for his help. I enjoyed the attention but I didn't want to get my hopes up. 

The night of the cookout arrived, which was hosted at one of my supervisor's homes. He had a large house on several acres with an expansive back patio, plenty big for the forty to fifty people that came. Spouses and dates were invited as well so most of the people older than me were married or brought their significant other. I drove myself, not having a date, and brought my own drinks to sip on. It was almost May and the weather was hot during the day but cooled off significantly after dark. My sundress and light sweater weren't such a great idea after around 7pm. I tried to mingle around the firepit, drinking more than I should have to keep myself a little warmed up. I was having a good time but really just wanted to see Jack. 

Eventually I caught him out of the corner of my eye as he arrived and flashed a smile his way. He made his way over to me by the firepit and set down a case of beer. He pulled me in for a friendly hug and I held my breath, as this was our first real physical contact. I breathed in his scent and felt his defined chest and arm muscles briefly surround me and I wanted to melt right there. He must have sensed that I was nervous or cold or both. 

"Want a beer?" I took one from his case and he ushered me closer to the fire, saying, "You look really nice but also really cold." 

"Thanks, I'm glad you came to my rescue. I was getting a little tired of mingling with everyone's spouses that I've never met," I joked. 

"Yeah, seems to me there aren't many singles here besides us," Jack replied, looking at me and smiling. I blushed and took a drink of my beer trying to hide my growing attraction. 

We continued to make small talk which got flirtier the more drinks I had. He kept the beers coming and after a while I lost track of how much alcohol I'd had. While I don't think his intention was to get me drunk, it certainly worked in his favor. The physical distance between us grew smaller as I got more comfortable with each drink. Soon I was practically under his arm, appreciating the body heat he generated. 

By the time everyone started leaving, I realized I was feeling a bit wobbly and probably shouldn't drive myself home. Jack noticed this as well and asked how I was feeling. 

"You know this house is several miles out of town and it's all gravel roads back into the city. I don't think you should drive tonight. Why don't you let me take you home?" he offered. 

"I mean I guess I can leave my car here, it's just a long ways from where I live. I'm all the way on the far side of town so maybe my roommate could drive me back in the morning," I told him. 

"Well..." he paused, "Don't take this the wrong way but I only live about five miles from here and you could crash at my place if you're comfortable with that. It would be much easier for me to run you to your car in the morning that way." He waited nervously for my response.

The alcohol had long since inhibited my decision-making skills and I quickly agreed that his suggestion was a better idea. "You'd do that? Thank you SO much, Jack," I said, wrapping my arms around him a little too comfortably. He chuckled at my tipsy behavior and handed me his jacket to wear on the walk to the car. 

Jack obviously had some money. He had showed up to the party in a well-fitted dress shirt and dark jeans that showed off his toned figure. His car was a sporty little black two-door with a tan leather interior. He opened my door and helped me inside, spending a little too long watching down the front of my dress as I got in. Watching him drive was so sexy, and I squeezed my thighs together feeling the heat between them grow stronger. 

I don't know what made me do it but I suddenly had the urge to touch him and I stroked his bare arm with my hand. He jumped from the contact of my cold hands on his warm bicep and laughed. 

"You're freezing. Here, lets warm you up," he said, turning the heat on in the car. He grabbed my hand again and held it in front of the vents to warm me up, then placed it back on my thigh. His hand lingered on top of mine and I thought he would remove it but rather, he starting rubbing my thigh, only up to the hem of my dress. 

The tension the rest of the ride was increased and neither of us spoke much until we arrived at his house. Jack lived alone in a well-kept split-level home with two bedrooms. 

"So, you promise not to murder me, right?" I joked, squeezing his arm as he helped me out of his car. 

"I like you much better alive than I would dead, sweetheart," he laughed. 

As we made our way inside, I drunkenly tried to move closer to him but I could tell he was keeping his distance to respect me. I kicked my sandals off by the door and hung my sweater on the coat rack so I was left with just my sleeveless sundress which tightly hugged my breasts. 

"If you'd like a shower I would suggest using the one in the master, as in the guest bathroom the hot water runs out quickly," he said, showing me upstairs. 

"Perfect, I'd love a hot shower right now," I replied, moving in front of him, well aware that my dress was shifting up revealing more of my legs than before, "Would you mind if I borrowed a shirt to sleep in?" 

"Of course," he responded opening his bedroom door and walking to the closet. 

He had a large comfortable looking bed and dark wooden furniture. The walls were a deep gray and he had several dim lamps lit. The whole room made me horny and wanting to strip naked for him the minute I walked in. Jack showed me into the large, tiled master bath with a walk-in shower and placed towels along with a t-shirt and pajama pants on the counter for me. He got the water started for me and walked towards the door, stopping before shutting it and looked at me. 

"Just, umm, holler if you need anything," he said, half-smiling. 

"I will, thanks Jack," I said coyly, as he looked me up and down once more before shutting the bathroom door. I slipped out of my sundress and waited for the water to heat up, looking at myself in the mirror. My hands wandered down to my aching pussy and I gently spread my lips, wishing Jack would walk in and see me touching myself in his bathroom. I stepped into the shower, letting the water pelt against my nipples and drip down to my throbbing clit. I leaned against the cold tile rubbing my fingers through the folds of my lips thinking about Jack's hands moving up and down my body. I was letting out soft moans, hoping the running water would cover up my lust. I could hear him moving about in his room and the thought of being so close to him, naked and alone in his house almost made me cum. I stopped myself and finished showering. 

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa

I dried myself off with the soft towel he provided and decided to forgo the clothes I was given. I instead wrapped the towel around myself and tucked the clothes under my arm. When I opened the bathroom door, Jack was laying on his bed shirtless with flannel pajama pants like the ones he had given me. I took in his rippled abs and the touch of gray hair on his chest. He must run shirtless because his chest was the same deep tan as his arms. I devoured him with my eyes and his widened as he saw me in just a towel standing in the doorway. 

"So where will I be sleeping?" I asked sweetly, ignoring the fact that a slight slip of my hand would drop the small towel from my body.

It took him a minute to answer, but he got up and said, "Umm right down the hall here." 

As he stood I noticed the bulge in his thin pants that couldn't be hidden. He quickly moved past me to hide his growing arousal and showed me to his guest room. I set my clothes on the bed, bending over in front of him so that my ass was just peeking out of the bottom of my towel. He stood there, visibly conflicted on what he should do, his erection almost fully on display under the thin pants. Making the decision for him, I moved behind Jack and shut the bedroom door then dropped my towel. That was all the convincing he needed and he had me pressed against the door with his lips crushing against mine in the next second. 

I moaned into his mouth and his tongue slipped inside. One hand was gripping my hip, holding me against the door and the other was laced into my wet hair pushing my mouth against his passionately. He ground his erection into my naked body, starting to breathe heavily against my neck. 

"I can't believe I'm doing this," he whispered into my ear, kissing from my cheek down to my collarbone. I traced my hand down his chest and across his abs to his hips and squeezed the top of his thigh. 

"Do you want it as bad as I do?" I asked him, biting my lip. 

"You have no fucking clue," Jack said, pulling my head back by my hair. His hand moved from my hip to the small of my back, pulling me tight into his body as we kissed again deeply. As my naked thighs moved, I could feel the space between them getting slippery with my arousal. In the next second, Jack scooped me up into his arms and opened the door, carrying me back to his bedroom. He laid me on my back on his bed and crawled over me.

"If we're going to do this, we're doing it right. You're gonna be begging me to stop. You need to be pleasured good for once, don't you baby?" Jack said, placing kisses down my torso. 

"Mmm," I moaned as his lips found my nipple, "I need it so bad. I want you, Jack." 

His teeth gently bit down on my delicate skin and I gasped, clenching my thighs together tightly. His mouth moved to the other nipple, repeating the action as one hand began circling around my inner thighs and below my belly button. I squeezed my thighs together again, trying to relieve some of the pressure. Jack's hands gripped each leg at my knees and spread them far apart, exposing my pussy wide open to him for the first time. He sucked in his breath and bit his bottom lip, staring at my wet sex just inches from his face. 

He moved in closer and placed his tongue at my soaked entrance. He made one long, slow lick from my entrance up over my clit, making me grab the sheets and moan loudly. I was so turned on I could have cum from that first touch. 

He sensed my need and licked my folds, carefully avoiding my aching clit. My hands moved down my body and onto his shoulders, squeezing his muscled body while he lapped at my juices. My hands moved into his soft, graying hair and I ground myself against his tongue. He felt my eagerness and grabbed my thighs, pushing me back away from his face. 

"You're not cumming just yet," he smiled up at me, lips wet with my arousal. I had this hotter than hell guy twice my age and old enough to be my father, between my legs in control of my orgasm. Even my hottest fantasies of Jack at night with my vibrator couldn't amount to this. 

He stood up and hooked his fingers under the waistband of his pants. Slowly he pushed them down and his cock sprung out, fully erect. I was in awe staring at his eight-inch member, clean shaven with veins twisted around it. My pussy ached just thinking about that inside me. 

"Like what you see, huh?" Jack said, smirking at me. 

"I want it in my mouth. Now!" I replied while moving off of the bed and onto the floor in front of him. 

He looked down at me kneeling in front of his cock and shook his head, smiling, "You are one horny little girl aren't you?" 

I grinned, locking eyes with him while I let the tip of my tongue flick his head. His cock jumped in response to my touch and I placed my hand at the base, holding it steady before I licked a wet trail from his balls to the underside of the bulging head. I traced the veins moving down each side, thinking about how good it would feel slipping inside the walls of my pussy. 

I'd had enough fun teasing him with my tongue, so I licked my lips and sucked his cock as far into my mouth as I could in one motion. 

"Ohhhh," Jack moaned, tipping his head back and placing one hand on the back of my head. 

I removed my mouth and spit on my hand, stroking and lubricating his cock. I sucked hard on his head while my hand slipped tightly up and down his shaft. I moved my lips down as far as I could before his cock was touching the back of my throat making me gag. I sucked hard bobbing my head while my free hand grabbed his balls. Jack moaned louder and his cock twitched in my mouth letting me know he was close to an orgasm. I pulled my lips from his member, saliva dripping from it and stood in front of him. 

I locked eyes with him and ran my fingers down his chest and said, "Get on the bed. I'm going to ride you now." 

Jack grinned and quickly climbed onto the center of the bed lying on his back. I followed, positioning myself over his body. My knees were on either side of his hips and I pressed my wetness against his crotch, sliding my lips around and coating his dick, teasing him. I leaned down and kissed his neck, biting on his skin while grinding my pussy against him. He put both hands on my ass forcing me against his lap even harder and my clit was throbbing from the rough contact. I couldn't take the teasing any more and sat back up on my knees. 

I grabbed ahold of his cock and moved the head around my slick entrance. Slowly I sank down, feeling each veiny inch penetrate me. Jack stared mesmerized as his cock disappeared into me and I clenched my walls around him once he was fully inside. Moaning, I began to bounce myself up and down his shaft, harder with each thrust. My ass was smacking his legs loudly and he had ahold of both cheeks again, forcing me down roughly onto his lap. My legs were shaking and I could tell my orgasm was close. 

I ground my clit against him and just before I came, Jack began rubbing my clit with his fingers. I exploded into orgasm around his cock, my pussy squeezing and contracting around him while I screamed. I held onto his shoulders while he fingered my clit, riding out wave after wave of pleasure. I finally relaxed and rested on my arms above him, feeling my cum dripping over both our laps. 

"You are amazing,” he said, smiling at me. He guided my hips off of him and his cock slipped out of me. He rolled me over so I was on my stomach and laid himself gently above me. He pushed my hair away from my neck, nibbling on my ear and trailing kisses down to my shoulder blades. His hands moved to my ass and he spread my cheeks staring at my cum soaked pussy. Pulling my hips up slightly, he positioned his cock at my entrance and filled me again in one motion. 

"Mmmmm," I moaned into the bed, grabbing the sheets. Jack's hand moved from my ass up to my neck. His hand wrapped around the base of my neck pushing my face into the mattress. He was gentle yet demanding and I loved him controlling my body. 

He began to pound my hole harder and harder as his moans and grunts filled the room. He forcefully grabbed my hips and pulled them up to his waist and began slamming his cock in me. My legs smacked loudly against his and my wetness was audible. 

"Where do you want my cum, little girl?" Jack growled. 

"Fuck me, Jack. Shoot your cum inside me, please!" I begged him. He grabbed my hair tightly and pulled my head back as I screamed, "Yes, daddy!" 

That was enough to push him over the edge. He pulled me back against him by my hair and buried his cock deep into me one more time before shooting streams of his cum inside my pussy. He moaned loudly and his body shook against me before he released my hair and collapsed next to me. 

I rolled over to face him, running my hands through his hair and he pulled me into him, kissing my lips. 

"I'm so glad you came home with me," Jack said, and we spent the rest of the night enjoying each other's touch.

 

Published 
Written by kyra1284
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments