Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked with Netflix

11
9 Comments 9
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"I love to help couples spice up their love life. Maybe try some of these things the next time you cuddle up on the couch to binge-watch Netflix :)"

"You ready, babe?"

"Yes, just putting on something comfier," I yell from the bedroom.

I walk into the room in a silk knee-length pale blue nightgown. You smile in approval. You love me in blue because you say it brings out my blue eyes. We have had a busy week and are looking forward to curling up on our couch together and watching the hot new Netflix series. Your bare chest is showing under the blanket you have spread across your lap. I take in the magnificent sight of you and take a moment to feel grateful for you in my life. 

Patting the blanket you say, "Come lay down, baby."

I lay down on the couch, putting my head on the soft blanket across your lap. After starting the show, your hand goes to my head where your fingers are working their magic on my scalp.

"Mmmmm, that feels good, honey," I say, smiling. I love cuddling with you on the couch.

I slide my hand under the blanket and find you completely naked. Not surprised - you prefer to be naked when lounging around the house. I loudly sigh with happiness as I stroke your leg. My fingernails trace the outlines of all your muscles. We watch our show as our hands roam. Your fingers softly stroke up and down my arm and to the back of my neck. We love this time together. The first episode comes to an end and the second starts. 

The couple in the show kiss, and it affects us. Your hand moves from my arm to the silk material on my back. Slowly, I feel the material lifting to where my rounded bottom is no longer covered. You love the view of my ass cheeks poking out below my nightie.

"Honey?" I question, smiling. "We are going to finish this episode, right."

You don't answer, but I know you are smiling. Your warm hands rub my naked bottom now. I had opted out of panties to be more comfortable. In response, my hand works its way up your leg to the prize in your lap. I love to find you hard. I had felt it growing underneath my head in your lap.

Your hand parts my ass cheeks and rubs up and down my lips. Wetness comes and I move my hips around in pleasure as I squeeze your hard cock. Episode 2 ends and you hit the pause button on the remote.

"Honey, lift up a minute. I will be right back," you say.

I lift my head and you quickly disappear. You return with your hand behind your back.

"What are you up to?" I ask, trying to peek around your back.

You pull out a foxtail!

"What the ...?" I ask, surprised.

"I want to try something. It is an anal plug with an animal tail attached and I think you would look adorable wearing it," you say with a huge smile on your face.

We had been playing around a little with ass play - just his finger in sometimes. But, I had really liked it. I had not thought of an anal plug though. And, it looked huge ... and possibly very painful.

"Come on. I will be very gentle and make sure you are relaxed and wet first. What do you say?" you ask waiving the tail at me. "You will look so cute."

I smile at you in acceptance.

You sit on the couch and pull me across your lap, placing a pillow beside you for my head. My bottom is centered across your lap. We relax again watching Netflix as you resume rubbing my bottom and between my legs. I am anxious, yet excited about feeling the butt plug. Your finger brings my wetness up to my asshole now and traces circles. You gently push just the tip of your finger in and out of my tight ass. It feels great and I lift my bottom more. In and out glides your wet finger. I clutch my pillow as my excitement reaches new heights. As a moan escapes my lips, your excitement grows as well. You love the feel of my ass and can't wait to see your new toy in place.

MatureOfKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureOfKind

"I am going to insert it now, sweetie. Just try to relax," you say, reassuring me.

I, of course, tense up as soon as you say relax. You see my bottom clench and rub my cheeks to try to relax me again. You had lube on the side table and reach over and squirt it on the butt plug. Your hands spread my ass cheeks and I feel the plug at the opening to my ass. The anticipation kills me. What will it feel like? You gently press the plug into my ass, very slowly. I can't help but moan as you soothingly rub my lower back with your other hand. It is in. And it feels incredible. My pussy and clit are immediately affected and my breath quickens. Oh my God! What a feeling!

"Good girl," you say, patting my back.

I am tingling everywhere from my waist to my knees. I bury my face in my pillow and shake my bottom wagging my new tail. You laugh, patting my ass cheeks. I look over my shoulder to see it. It is really cute - a fluffy tail sprouting from my bottom. And it turns me on. I scoot back, ignoring Netflix, and pull the blanket back revealing your hard cock. I devour you! In and Out. In and Out. I take you deeper in and out my warm, wet mouth. Now, who's squirming? We have no clue what is happening on the television at this point. Your fingers had been stroking my tail, but now find my wet, needy pussy. I push up on my knees with my tail in the air, still sucking the life out of you.

"Baby, that feels so good," you moan, finger fucking me. "I want to fuck you little fox."

Your slide your cock out of my mouth and reposition us on the couch to where you are behind me. Your fingers leave my pussy to find my clit.

"Oh, God!" I yell out. I feel the anal plug doing its thing with each touch. It is something you just have to experience for yourself.

You rub circles around my clit, driving me crazy. I need to cum. You sense I am close and stop your rubbing.

"Oh no, you don't. You are going to cum with my cock in you, little fox."

I feel your hard cock at my soft opening, gently pressing. One of your hands guides your cock, while your other strokes my foxtail. With every stroke, I feel the plug wiggle inside me. Then, you enter me. I can't take it.

"Fuck me!" I scream. "I mean it. Fuck me hard now!"

You actually laugh at my urgency. You love it when you get me excited to the point of begging.

Your balls are making smacking sounds against me, while you stiff cock buries deep inside my pussy, and my fox tail rubs against your belly. You love the sight before you. My curvy, round bottom with a soft tail wagging and my arms stretched out before me desperately grabbing at the cushions for support. You are the man at this moment, fully claiming your woman. 

Couch squeaks.

Balls smack.

Lips moan.

Muscles strain.

Asses clench.

Tail wags.

Cock drives.

Pussy leaks.

And no one is watching this episode of Netflix.

I don't even know who came first. I think I lost consciousness with all the sensations. I just remember you sweetly kissing me while slowly pulling the plug out. We collapse on the couch, now snuggled under the blanket, kissing, and touching. I don't remember at what point you ripped my nightie off. I see it on the floor. Your lips are delicious. Your tongue finds mine. I love this time with you face to face, kissing sweet kisses, clinging to each other.

I am closest to you when we lay skin to skin.  At some point, we will finish our Netflix series, but not tonight. We will fuck again in a few minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments