Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Never Too Late

"Silver-haired gent encounters a fascinating lady."

6
10 Comments 10
2.5k Views 2.5k
8.3k words 8.3k words

His breath caught in his throat as the woman entered the neat hotel bar and stood, seeming uncertain as her eyes scanned the room. This was definitely the lady he had noticed in the dining room, but now she had unpinned her hair. Attractive in the dining room with her hair pinned up, now, she was so sensationally sultry with golden hair long enough to reach the rise of her appealing buttocks.

Her whole seductive demeanour was enhanced by lustrous dark eyes and her elegant short, silken dark blue dress, covered the heart-stopping swell of her breasts. Even from the distance in the dining room, he was aware of the outline of her nipples pressing into the silk. Surely there was no bra? Yet with breasts like that, she carried it well enough to tempt the coolest male. Certainly enough to make his own ancient fingers flex unexpectedly.

He just couldn’t drag his eyes from her. As she took a further step into the bar he noticed the trim ankles and well-shaped calves. Good legs, and he wagered they went on being good under her skirt. All the way to—Oh, hell what’s wrong with you, man? Those days are passed. That lady would need at least thirty years to catch up with you. How old? She might be late forties, early fifties at best. But she had such firm looking skin. Oh, firm looking everything.

Cool yourself, man. She was way out of any dreams you might have. He turned back to the bar and took a quick sip at his Lagavulin malt whiskey. Great to find that particular malt in San Francisco. He swirled the golden liquid in his glass and began to wonder, not for the first time, why he had ever allowed his family to talk him into taking this coach tour around the west coast of the USA. They knew he had always longed to see this part of the world.

His daughter had made the point, “After all that has happened lately you need a break.” And without further discussion, they had produced the tickets. The sights had been great, but on a coach-load of couples, who were friendly enough, he had felt alone. And here he was, stupidly trying to regain his cool, that the lady had so disturbed.

Sonia Willove realised she had been standing at the bar entrance too long. Two glasses of wine with her meal, weren’t the only reason she was feeling sexy. She was never far from the need for male company, and more than just company! Having been serviced, two nights earlier, by a handsome young executive who she had managed to exhaust completely, on this night, there seemed to be a disappointing shortage of unattached younger men in the dining room, and here in the bar the prospects looked no better. Couples everywhere she looked.

There was the silver-haired guy she had noticed in the dining room, where he had seemed to be looking her over, but was probably past even getting a hard-on. But for an older guy, he was fairly well set-up in his dark grey suit, blue shirt and maroon tie. The hotel demanded ties be worn at evening meals.

 Now he was alone at the bar, and once again his eyes were, in her wishful mind, stripping her naked. A dirty old man? She should be so lucky. Still, he had a pleasant, honest look about him, had removed his tie which gave him a suavely relaxed appearance. No apparent wife, or other brand of woman, and the stool next to him was empty. Maybe no sex tonight, and she may have to make do with a nice friendly chat.

About to take another sip of his malt whiskey the low female voice at his shoulder startled him, “Is this seat spare?”

Turning, he had to forcefully stop his jaw from dropping, as his glass shook in his hand. It was her, standing asking the question, those breasts with prominent nipples pushing against the blue dress, right in front of his eyes

He shuffled his knees to one side as he said, “N-no. Please.” He gestured as she was already shuffling up onto the stool, seemingly unconcerned about the quick flash of tanned thigh she revealed. For him, the evening was suddenly brighter, and as the waiter moved towards them, he decided to dream cautiously in the glow of her blue/grey eyes.

“Without any strings attached, may I buy you a drink?”

That was pleasant of him. She wouldn’t have minded the strings. It was an opening offer she’d had many times, but this time it sounded so innocent that she gave her best smile, before saying, “That’s very kind of you.” She turned to the waiter and added, “The usual, Harry.” Looking back to silver-hair she introduced herself, “I’m Sonia.”

Bathing in her lovely smile, and guessing that she must be a guest since the waiter knew her order, he said, “Jim.”

“Pleased to meet you, Jim.” And she held out a hand, and Jim, without any thought, held it, and impulsively raised it to his lips. Her perfume filled his head.

“Oh, an English gentleman,” Sonia said appreciatively. “And with a deep brown voice.” She was feeling comfortable with this older guy, and was weighing up that in his heyday he would have been quite a catch. His green eyes were especially attractive, and she allowed an inner chuckle at the idea that nose size promised a large appendage elsewhere. Not that his nose was out of proportion, he had a good face.

As the waiter came back with Sonia’s drink, and Jim unwillingly released her cool hand, he said, “And you are American.”

“I’m from Canada.”

“Oh, a long way from home.” Jim noticed that the cocktail glass she now picked up held a colourless fluid with a cherry and a slice of orange split on the rim. But it was that face that held his attention as she raised the glass to full tempting lips. Tempting? What’s wrong with your thinking, man? He had met attractive ladies before, some on this trip, but they remained as simply attractive ladies.

Wasn’t he passed being tempted? Oh, to be ten years younger when his cock would have risen readily to such an occasion. Then he might have envisaged having this Sonia on her back, thighs wide. So how was it that she had already driven this hopeless cavity in his composure?

The bar had become busier and more and more people were pushing around them, some squeezing between them to get service. Jim noticed that one of the small booths along the opposite wall was unoccupied. He pointed, and suggested they might be more comfortable over there.

Sonia glanced, and nodded, “It would seem to be a good idea.” Much more intimate too, she thought, but didn’t say that, as she picked up her drink and slid off the stool.

A second flash of thigh, before she walked determinedly across the bar. Taking his glass, Jim was quick to follow her, his eyes fascinated by the tick-tock of her hips. He took some pleasure in noticing the hot glances from the men she passed. All of them were clearly accompanied. It was good to think that, for however short the time, he was the chosen one.

Quickly they settled in the cosy booth, where Sonia wriggled so that she was very close. Close enough for that perfume to fill his head. Her whole face framed in that corn-coloured hair, was simply, yes, beautiful. He was elated that she had, so quickly, accepted the idea of moving into the booth, having feared that she might make some early excuse to walk away.

Now, gripped by the allure of her, he warned himself, that, if he didn’t stop his eyes from dropping to the lavish cleavage, and the accompanying covered mounds, she could still take offence and walk away.

Sonia was very aware of his unsubtle glances, and she was enjoying them. Always happy to be admired, she was particularly proud of her tits and the effect they had on men. If Jim was enjoying what he was seeing, that was okay with her. But how could she let him know that he need not feel embarrassed by that? Time to start the conversation to put his mind at rest.

“Are you here for long?” she asked, and noted the look of relief on his face.

“One night only here. We’re away down the coast early tomorrow.”

“Only one night in Frisco?”

“No, we had two nights in another hotel, but there was some problem with the booking. We had to have one night here. Wish we’d come here in the first place.” His eyes found hers as he went on, “Been to Alcatraz, up in the trolley cars, watched the seals down on the shore. What about you?”

 “Another four nights,” she told him. “Here on business.”

Jim nodded and was happy to keep the conversation going, and asked what her work was. She was an accountant.

“You don’t look like an accountant?” That seemed such a stupid thing to say.

“What should I look like?” she asked with a half-smile, enjoying his apparent uncertainty.

Jim was able to return the half smile as he replied, “Skinny, bony hands - ” He thought about saying ‘titless’, but that seemed out of place, and he said, “Spectacles on the end of a long thin nose. No, you present a better image than that.”

He told her about having been in education, and how, since retiring, he enjoyed writing.

“Educational things?”

“Oh, no, mainly short stories. It relaxes me.” No need to tell her he wrote mainly erotica.  They went on to talk about where they lived, books they’d read, and films they had seen.

Twice, while laughing, their heads had come close together, and Sonia was very aware of so many similar situations, in which light chat had led to more intimate moves, and eventually, a bedroom, where she could fuck some ardent guy senseless.  That hardly seemed likely in the present company. By now, the benign expression on Jim’s face had changed, as his eyes remained fixed on her face.

“What are you thinking?” she asked, hoping that didn’t sound too challenging.

For Jim, her question drove at the very heart of what was on his mind. He drew in a deep breath. Stick or bust? Go for it, you old coward. “You have a lovely face, with lips that look so kissable.” Oh, God, so trite, so corny, but so hopelessly true.

“Sooo?” Sonia deliberately drew out the questioning word so he would remain uncertain of her response until she added, “You’d really like to kiss me?”

Jim recognised her teasing, yet knew she would allow him a kiss, “I’ve wanted to kiss you since I saw you in the dining hall.” Not exactly true, but near enough.

Sonia leaned back. Why not give Jim a rewarding kiss, just for being there? She waved a hand around the now very crowded bar, “We could draw a quick audience.” Looking directly and deliberately into his eyes, and putting on her best sensuous tones, she said, “My room would give more privacy. It’s on this floor, on the corridor just off reception.”

Jim sat there, cursing himself for acting like some girl-shy adolescent. Had he heard correctly? Had she offered to take him to her room so they could share a private kiss? Surely, he was too old for this kind of caper, even if his libido was still alive. But, oh, hell, just to fulfil the promise of that mouth. “If you are - willing,” he said weakly. Wrong word, you fool. She’s just being kind.

Sonia was already moving out of the seat. For her, the situation was ideal. She loved the shy, awkward response that Jim was giving. More pleasant than some of the ass-grabbing characters she’d chosen in the past. Nothing could come of it, but if kissing satisfied her pleasant companion, then so be it.

 Jim stood up out of his seat, and was surprised by Sonia’s arm linking into his as they walked into reception. Oh, hell, it was so gratifying to have her make them look like a real couple. Her arm in his was slender and tanned and Jim had a strong impulse to stroke it. He turned to look at her, and received her warm smile.

“You make me feel so cosy,” she said. In fact, what she was feeling was a very familiar moistening between her thighs. Very slight, but it wasn’t going to take much to turn her to full flow. But, she warned herself this was not like her usual situations.

Jim suddenly felt bold enough to say teasingly, “And you do nothing at all for me.” Marvellous when her laughter joined with his. As they moved onto the corridor, was that a slight tremor in his groin? No, that couldn’t be. How long since he’d had that sensation? Dream on, Jim. Reaction to an unfamiliar but exhilarating situation, that’s all it was.

Sonia stopped outside room 116, and, as she fumbled her entry card out of her small handbag, she was pondering that, in normal circumstances, she would know exactly how to continue. Now she was worried that the present situation might end with her hurting Jim’s feelings.

Jim heard the door click open as Sonia passed the card over the reader, but before pushing it wide, she looked into his face, an act which excited him more, and she said quietly, “Can I make a few points before we go inside?” Jim nodded uncertainly, fearing that this was to be a quick brush-off.

“First, no talk of age or age difference. Second, there has to be no mention of families, husbands, lovers or wives. It has to be just about you and me.” Jim thought that was the most exclusive statement he’d ever heard, and told her so.

As she pushed open the door, she added, “And third, should you want more than a kiss, that’s all right with me.” Sonia’s body was already telling her that she would appreciate more than a kiss, no matter how slight. She held out a hand to Jim.

With his breath quickening at her last comment, Jim allowed himself to be led inside. How much promise was there in what she’d said, and could he do anything about it? Once inside, Sonia pushed the door shut, and those breasts that he had been eyeing all evening were pressed against his chest. Sonia was raising her head, her full lips searching for his. “Your kiss, kind sir.”

Jim made sure that her search was successful, and within seconds their lips were meshed together. He grunted as her delicate tongue slithered over his. His whole mouth was a-tingle as he put his arms around her and one hand found the bare skin on her back, the back of his hand enjoying the bonus of the smooth delicacy of her flowing hair. Did she give a little moan as he stroked there?

Sonia was pleasantly surprised as soon as their lips came together. His tongue responded to hers so willingly that she craved more. Wow, he knew how to kiss, and the stroke of his fingers on her skin, and in her hair, made new suggestions storm into her mind. She wrapped her arms around him inside his jacket. His body felt solid, considering, and she deliberately issued a little moan to let him know his touch had pleased her. But this was all too restrictive. She broke the kiss.

Wondering what was wrong, Jim looked into her face. He had been so deeply involved in her kiss, now he feared it might be over. But, even in the gloom, he thought her eyes looked more clouded, and she was pushing at the shoulders of his jacket, hissing, “Let’s have this out of the way.” His heart thudding at this move, Jim shrugged to allow her to pull the jacket away. What she did with it, he had no idea, for within seconds she was pressed against him again and their mouths were deeply entwined.

Sonia was finding his lips and tongue melding with hers most stimulating, and it was good to be able to run her hands easily down his surprisingly sturdy back. Grinding her hips against him, she did not detect the kind of protuberance she would usually find in younger guys. Maybe there was a slight suggestion, but more likely her wild imagination.

Still, the excitement of the kiss was getting to her and it was time to find out if he could be urged on. Breaking the kiss, but without pulling too far away, she whispered in his ear, “Unzip my dress, Jim. Just below where your hand is now.”

In Jim’s mind, this was a massive request. She really was prepared to take him this far? Or was she just being kind? His fingers groped around the edge of the dress at the back. Only slightly shielded, the zip was easy to find, and he gently eased it down. The sound of it descending was one of the sexiest noises he could remember.

As the zip reached its end, Jim found his fingers were just touching the start of the cleft between Sonia’s buttocks. A sudden impudent, imprudent urge had him wondering what her reaction might be if he allowed his fingers to drift on downwards. Probably kick him out, wouldn’t she? Anyway, he wasn’t that bold. So he simply drew his flat palm up over the skin of her back, at the same time fingers caressing through her hair, right up to her shoulder blades.

Sonia had clung close while Jim had performed the unzipping, and had noticed the hesitation as his fingers lingered at her buttocks. She was sure there was much promise in those fingers. He had a lovely touch. The glide of his hand smoothly up her back to her shoulders had delighted her. Might those fingers do her further favours, without being asked? Probably not. But to have brought him this far—

Keen to see his reaction now, she whispered, “Slip my dress off my shoulders, and down my arms, Jim.”

The sheer suggested intimacy of such an action stunned Jim. Was he locked into some kind of dream? Less than two hours ago he had been admiring the bulge of this dress over what had looked like magnificent breasts. Now he was being urged to uncover them. He slid his fingers onto each of her shoulders and slowly moved the collar of her dress, aware that Sonia had eased her body back as she watched him closely.

Sonia was delighted by the surprise on Jim’s face. The touch of his fingers as they eased the dress over her shoulders and down her arms, was electrifying. God, those fingers could work wonders for her in just a few seconds time. But what could she do for him? Well, displaying her body had to please him, and with the dress dropping down to her waist, it was good to see Jim’s eyes widen and his mouth gape as her full, bare tits appeared.

She wanted things to move faster now, and she needed to have a clearer view of what effect she was having. With one hand she reached to switch on a low overhead light. Oh, his face, so mature, so lived in, but at that moment, so shyly school-boyish.

Jim was agog with wonder at this revelation of two near perfect breasts. There had been a time when large breasts inhibited him, but at this time in his life, he could not afford such illusions. He was amazed that there was hardly any droop to them, and those jutting dark red/brown nipples had him licking his lips. And was that a slight twitch inside his pants? Or just imagination?

“Don’t you want to stroke them?” The challenge in her voice made him look up into her face, which carried a lascivious smile, her eyes, brightened by the light, were aflame. So much for the promise of a kiss. This was becoming serious, excitingly serious. So, if she was so eager, was this the time for him to be acting like an adolescent? So many of the women he had known liked to play hard to get.  And it had been a long time since...

Well, it had been a long time, but he’d had plenty of experience, and hadn’t totally forgotten his way around a woman’s body. All right, his ancient cock was not in full working order, but that little unexpected twitch when those breasts appeared might mean something.

 Whatever, here was his chance to show a little more positive manhood. Sonia had asked if he wanted to stroke her breasts. Hell, how he’d love to stroke, lick, suck and nibble at them all night. Sadly, he had little else to offer. 

Sonia was a little worried at Jim’s hesitation after her question. Surely he wasn’t that nervous of her. He must have a spark of desire in him. His kissing had proved that.

So, she was mightily relieved, and somewhat surprised when he said, quite forcefully, “Shouldn’t we make ourselves comfortable first?” And he nodded towards the bed.

Delighted, she said, “What a good idea,” and turned away, pushing at her dress that had clung around her waist, wriggled to let it fall.

Stepping to the edge of the bed she was pleased to hear Jim’s, “My God!” signifying his shock that she wasn’t wearing panties. Never did on such excursions. She had one more surprise for him.

Slowly turning she asked, “Like my ass?” She felt the bed against the back of her legs as she faced him, “What about all of me?” The astounded look on his face delighted her, she loved being looked at. And Jim’s head was nodding appreciatively as his gaze fixed on her hairless mound.

Jim was in a very confused state of mind. Taking in the full hot expanse of this beautiful woman, his eyes were treated to the fantastic cherry-topped globes but now lower down that shaven mound, with just the hint of the start of her slit. Hell, so much promise for his hands, his lips, his tongue. But was that all?

Sonia’s teasing voice brought him alert. “Are you going to remain fully clothed?” she asked.

“It won’t take me long,” Jim said, already unbuttoning his shirt. “You just lie back on the bed.” He slipped out of his shirt and began unbuckling his belt.

“Oh, are you taking charge?” Sonia liked the idea of that, and pleased that Jim was showing more involvement, she did as he instructed.

Sonia half sat up on the bed and watched him undress with increasing interest. Not a bad upper body, pale but well proportioned. A hairless chest. As he lowered his pants and boxer shorts, her eyes took in a decent flat belly, not muscular, but highly acceptable compared to some of the pot-bellies she’d had dealings with. Guys who could only fuck her doggy style. Not that she minded that, but it could be restrictive.

Then his cock came into view. She wasn’t sure what she had been expecting. Probably some shrivelled little item, but, as Jim climbed onto the bed beside her, Sonia was looking at an uncircumcised prick, from which the foreskin was drawn back to reveal a solid hint of shining purple head. It really looked as though it might be persuaded to rise. Something she might get to work on to get more from this encounter than she had dared hope.

Jim knelt alongside her for just a moment, as she lay back. His breath shuddered in his throat as he took in the sheer wonder of her presented body. There she lay like some gift to the gods, and that golden hair flared out over the pillow making him think of a bird of paradise.

LaraBoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBoss

Lying alongside her, skin against skin, it was good to hear her low, “Mmm,” of pleasure as her arms wrapped around him, pulling his face to hers, and there mutually hot lips meshed once more. Jim had seen her interest in his frail cock, and hoped she wasn’t put off. If things became very heated he hoped that it might, as it had occasionally, rise to almost semi-erect state. She might be willing to give it a little stroke then. And wouldn’t that make his night?

He wouldn’t worry about that now, as too much thinking seemed to cause it to shrink. Now, at last, to get his hands on her breasts that had been haunting him all evening.

For Sonia, the kiss had been so good. She laughed to herself, that was all they had come for, wasn’t it? But by this point, he had seen her bare tits, and her hairless mound. She had seen his body, and the uneasy cock, and her own body was now anticipating his touch. Their skin coming together had been thrilling for her and she knew that in her usual situation she would be gobbling on some iron-hard cock by this stage.

She was highly aware of Jim's limp penis lying against her thigh. But quickly forgot that, as Jim’s hand smoothed along her cheeks, down the side of her neck, to stroke firmly over her left tit, tickling teasingly at the nipple. Sonia moaned her pleasure as a small fire ignited in her lower belly.

Now she knew a wilder conflagration was needed, and she broke the kiss to murmur, “That’s lovely, Jim. But do both tits, and squeeze my nipples.” His instant obeying of her request, with hand and fingers, fondling, and rubbing her tits while his fingers took time to pinch at her nipples, had her gasping her elation.

Jim was quite happy to perform these requests, but while the contact brought him much reciprocal delight, he knew that being treated like a newbie would soon irritate him. He had his own ideas on how to bring her to a rapturous state, even if he couldn’t provide the ultimate. He continued their kiss, and there was much satisfaction in the action between their respective lips and tongues. And he thrilled at her frequent gasps and moans as his fingers roamed over and around her – tits, is what she had called them, so fair enough.

Sonia had no doubt that this older man was able, with just his hands, to lift her to stimulating heights. Her breathing, her heartbeat and that dragging sensation as her inner muscles sought for something that wasn’t there, were all signs of how successful he had been so far. And, selfishly she was so glad she had offered him this opportunity. But with the younger guys, she was usually much more active, unable to just lie and take their hungry ministrations without giving something back.

So why was she just taking with Jim? Knowledge of his limp cock? She had handled limp cocks on odd occasions when needed, but generally, her partners had been up and ready. Oh, God, her body gave a sudden involuntary jerk, as Jim’s lips broke the kiss and moved down over her tits to clamp around a nipple. Sonia raked her nails lightly down his back.

Not waiting to be told, Jim had moved on to the next stage by deliberately moving his mouth to suck a nipple. Her wild snort of shocked blissfulness was so satisfying for him. This had always been his aim with any woman, to give as much intense satisfaction as possible. In that way, he could achieve his own level of joy.

Only now, he didn’t have the equipment to complete the job, he could take Sonia along the path of whatever rapture she could find. Her fingers raking his back and sides had managed to reach his buttocks where she stroked almost frantically, her fingers occasionally poking at his anus.

Sonia found herself squirming like a struck fish under the attention of Jim on her tits. One hand was fingering and plucking her left tit and the nipple while his lips and tongue were slipping over and around the right one, and when he began sucking her nipple hard, and his teeth stroked over it she could not hold back on a squeal of sheer elation.

But how to return the favours? Her hand stroked over his buttocks, and her fingers touched on the tight ring of his anus. Not a route she’d normally follow, but the need to return the intimacy of his working at her tits was massive.  Oh, God, his hand was heading for...

One thing Jim had never met with was a shaved mound, and hairless labia, and it was that curiosity that had his hand moving down across the gentle swell of her belly, towards what he liked to call her heavenly trap. She was wriggling almost uncontrollably as his lips continued to suck and savour her nipples. But Jim felt her thighs part as though in anticipation of where his hand was heading.

Oh, yes, Sonia was in a different world with this elderly guy. She was filled with both the euphoria of his touch and the guilt that her normal responses were not giving him enough. “Jim,” she groaned, squeezing at his buttocks, “let me do something to please you.” Her breathing shuddered in her throat as his fingers stroked over her smooth mound and she sensed them drifting forward and down where he would find that she was leaking heavily.

Jim had been fascinated by having his fingers feel her bare mound and he moved towards where her thighs parted, but he took his mouth from her nipple to murmur, ”You have to know how much immersing myself in this lavish magic of your gorgeous body is pleasing me. My only regret is... No, just lie back and let me savour this gift you are giving me.”

Enough words, for now. Now his fingers were touching the point where her labia began. Great to sense the spasm that shook Sonia’s body, as he moved to part those lips. Hell, she was soaking, her secretions so dripping that a new lust took Jim immediately. Even as his fingers swam easily along her flooded slit, he was dreaming of his tongue travelling this journey. So readily he found her entry awash with her fluids, one gentle poke of curiosity and he was moving his hand back to find the other key point. Her gargling gasps and moans delighted him.

Sonia was almost lost, torn away from her the sensibility of her own power over men, which usually resolved around pampering an erection. Jim’s touch, and her inability to respond with her own actions, led to her being more conscious of what his hands and mouth were doing to her. His fingers sliding through her juicy petals had been so luscious, and when she thought he was going to poke into her opening her whole body had stiffened. But now those fingers were going - oh, yes she knew exactly where they were going.

Sonia’s clit wasn’t hard to find, and Jim didn’t know how he’d missed it on his first slide along her slit. It was standing up like some miniature seedling raising its head to the sun. Lavishing it with caresses in the dewy wetness, he felt Sonia’s body heave and she gave a wild yelp. Had he given her an orgasm? Hell, she was moaning, gasping and grunting his name. What a delight that was.

Shocked at her reaction, Sonia couldn’t believe that Jim’s first touch on her had produced, if not total climax, something damned close. It had been so euphoric. All the men who had touched, sucked and fucked her over the years, and here was an old grandad pinging her into a lust that she couldn’t believe.

Yes, she could. Wasn’t it because she was virtually inactive? Wasn’t she always preoccupied with the younger guy’s needs? Now, why had Jim moved his mouth away from her tits? No question, his head, his mouth and that tongue were trailing down over her belly and he was aiming to taste her juices.

“Jim...“

She had no idea what she was going to say, but Jim’s fingers came up to touch her lips into silence.

“Don’t worry, Sonia.”

Why should she worry? Sonia knew exactly what Jim’s intentions were. Having fingered along her wetness he would be keen to taste it. She had seen this hunger in so many men, but to see this older man stimulated by her juices was rather flattering. Only, what was he going to do? Jim had raised his head from her belly, was half sitting up, reaching for her knees, moving them wider apart, while he shuffled his lower body away from her. Now she knew, and was, while hungry for his tongue, disappointed at playing little part.

Jim had it all clear in his mind, as he settled himself between Sonia’s incredibly smooth thighs, looking into that succulent pinkness, shining with her flow of secretions. Longing to taste her, he decided, as he used to long ago, do a little teasing. So, his right hand stroked along the fantastic smoothness of her inner thigh, up and down, each time stopping just at her pouting labia.

He heard Sonia’s grunted, “Do it, oh, God, do it.” But he continued his right hand stroking, and with his left hand he stretched up to pinch at her nipples. Sonia’s body squirmed as though in agony.

Still frustrated that she could do nothing but respond, Sonia’s squirming had been frenzy, not agony. She knew Jim was teasing her, and succeeding. Sonia guessed that, knowing he would be unable to fuck her, he was keen to take her as high as he could. Such a thoughtful guy. Oh, shit, his mouth has suddenly plunged into her soaking readiness, and she heard her own seagull squeal at the sheer salacious bliss of his tongue lavishing long lovely licks along her crevice. His fingers still worked at her nipple while she was aware of the finger of the hand that had stroked her thigh poised very close to her entry. Her breathing had become eager gasps, as she awaited further delirium.

Jim was entranced by the taste of her as he traced his tongue from clit back, through her lavish pink swampiness to her entry. Sonia’s creamy, honeyed musky juices filled his senses as his tongue searched the opening rim, resulting in his ears being delighted by her scream of pleasure, “Oh, fuck, Jim that’s so-oh-oh.I’m on fire.”.

And Sonia felt that way as his tongue poked into her far enough to be in danger of being sucked by her inner muscles, and there was that other over-heated ache deeper in her cunt. Without her prompting her hips were heaving up against his face. Oh, fuck, she wanted it all. Fingers on nipples, tongue moving back towards her clit and she knew she was going to be over the edge as she felt Jim’s fingers push where his tongue had moved from.

Jim knew that his next moves were going to be crucial and, he hoped climactic. As he licked his way to the front of her slit, he knew her clit was waiting for his tongue, and he moved his fingers into her wetness. Hearing her grunts of pleasure added to his own excitement. His fingers rimmed her entry, then with just a hint of devilment, he moved them back to perform a similar tickle around the tightness of her anus. That had her body jerking.

His tongue had found the seedling that was her clit, and he flickered over it and around it, seeing if it would swell further. Sonia’s breathing wasn’t really breathing. It was a series of grunts, gasps and moans punctuated by sudden yelps of delight. Jim now was hoping his final trick would take Sonia to something like a climax.

With his fingers poised at her entry, he crossed his middle finger over his index, and very slowly, but firmly inserted them into Sonia’s dripping passage as far as it would go. Then sucking on her clit, with one hand fingering a nipple, he began twisting his crossed fingers inside Sonia.  Oh, yes that getting to her for sure. Her noises were frantic.

Frantic hardly described what Sonia was experiencing at that moment. Her mind was flying away from all reason as Jim’s tongue frisked over and around her eager clit, while those fingers, twisting and turning, teasing her cunt into extra needs. Part of that disturbed mind was still telling her she should be doing more for Jim, but she knew she was near to surrender. The edge of control was crumbling. Oh, God, that tongue, those fingers twisting and turning up inside her.

  Sonia’s whole body was flexing and shaking and Jim knew with a sense of pure gladness that he had got to her, had brought her to climax. He wasn’t sure what he had proved, but he knew bringing a lovely lady to orgasm without the use of his erect cock was a satisfying experience.

Sonia’s voice was strained as she said, “Oh, Jim, thank you for that. I wish I could have -“

Jim checked her, “But you have gifted me your body. And I feel honoured that I’ve had that much access to you.” He laughed and Sonia joined in as he added, “After all, all I came for was a kiss.” He began to slide up her body, “And I think you deserve another one.”

But his movement over her body brought on a massive revelation. Jim was suddenly aware of the sensation in his groin, and at the same moment Sonia whispered, “Jim, is that - ?”

They both looked down Jim’s body as he pulled himself alongside her. Jim saw that his cock, while not erect, was at least halfway there, and had some jut to it.

“I thought I felt something against my thigh,” Sonia declared, her eyes fixed on the rounded, solid-looking shaft sticking out from Jim’s body. She looked up into his eyes as her hand moved towards it. “Please let me do something for you.”

Jim was quite amazed that he had been so taken up with concentrating on Sonia’s pleasure, he hadn’t even noticed his own reaction. To have Sonia at least touch him there would make a most satisfactory end to their meeting. As her fingers closed around his cock he made a deep intake of breath as it flexed under her touch.

“Nice, Jim?” Sonia asked.

“Better than nice.”

Sonia was so pleased to have this opportunity to repay Jim, and she was sure that there had been some reflex action from her touching his cock. Could she try taking it a step further?  God, what if - ? Oh, seeking the moon.

Jim was fully alongside her and she lowered her mouth towards where her hand was gently holding and stroking along his shaft.

Jim half sat up, “No, Sonia, it’s only half—“

Sonia nodded her head reassuringly, “I’ve sucked cocks slighter than this,” she said quietly. It was true, she had, on occasion, taken a near soft penis into her mouth. Most often it was one that had already spent itself in fucking her, and she was attempting to get an extra rise out of it. Jim’s was better, and fresher than that.

Jim, already stimulated by her touch, closed his eyes, in some elation as Sonia’s tongue stroked over the purple near-bulbous head of his tool. When she ran her tongue right along the length to the very hilt, his body gave an involuntary shudder and he groaned loudly.

Sonia looked up at him with just a little concern, “Not having a heart attack, are you?”

Jim groaned again, only he put a chortle in it, as he said, “Yes, but what a way to go.”

Sonia laughed, and told him, “I’ll see if it can be arranged.” She immediately slid her lips around his whole rising manhood and sucked it slowly to the back of her throat. And she was sure it was rising. Was she imagining that enlarging? The twitch of Jim’s hips came close to being a face-fuck, as she shuffled his cock with her tongue to make him prod into her inner cheek.

Oh, fuck, he felt so good and solid in her mouth, and she had to test it, while her fingers gently squeezed his balls, bringing a pleasing moan from him, who was just managing to reach his fingers over her left tit.

After all, he had brought to her, Jim was hoping that this sensation in his cock was not just a brief show. He knew for certain that he was harder than he’d been for years. With her tongue lavishing his prick, and her fingers active on his balls, he was in a kind of heaven. Then her teeth nipped around his swollen cock, and such was the reaction of his hips as they jerked to push his cock deeper down her throat, a new hope began to form.

Having tested his hardness with her teeth, Sonia, although enjoying his presence in her mouth, was wondering whether the once seeming impossible, was now a strong hope. That hot wire that Jim had started at the deepest part of her cunt was her only source of disappointment in all that had gone before. Could it be lanced? Slowly, she drew her head back, aware of Jim’s hand trying to restrain her.

Very aware of the delicacy of their situation, Sonia managed to draw back and grab Jim’s hard cock as it left her mouth. Christ, it felt so promising.

“Sonia!” Jim warned, sure he would spurt.

“Jim,” Sonia whispered, moving up towards his face, her fingers gripping his new-found hardness tightly, “this is a real, full-size erection you have here. I want you to fuck me with it.”

That very thought had been playing in Jim’s mind, but he knew that, having been brought to this high, any entry could have him spurting immediately, and he hated the idea of letting her down. And that’s what he told her.

Sonia kissed him gently on the lips, gave his erection a little pull, before telling him, “You have left my cunt in such a steaming condition that it won’t take much to fire it.” She held his eyes for a moment longer before she added, “Be advised, I’m going to be doing all the work.” She was determined that this would be pay-back time.

Already Jim could sense the pressure building in his balls. He hoped he wouldn’t have a P.E. Then he saw the full meaning of Sonia’s saying she’d do all the work, as she put one hand on his chest and pushed him back before straddling him and Jim was so aware of her guiding his stiffened cock towards her entry.

Sonia had performed this cowgirl position so many times, either facing the guy or with her back to him. Without releasing her hold on his cock, and hoping she might get a couple of thrusts out of Jim she slowly lowered herself down and rejoiced at the hot intrusion of his cock up her eager cunt. “Oh, I’ve wanted this so much, Jim,” she gasped, as her cunt walls began their automatic pull on his hardness.

The sheer rapture of having his cock travelling up into Sonia’s juicy interior was like some unexpected gift from the gods. Sonia had been so careful in placing him and pressing down to have him travel to his full length, but now, her lovely face was showing pure lust as she lay back a little, before moving forward to meet his hands reaching for her breasts. His hips urged him into a tentative thrust—oh, to be fucking again. And to be fucking a woman as gifted as Sonia.

The firmness of Jim’s rod as she forced herself down on it made her feel so animalistic. His hands on her tits were just an added delight as her cunt walls began to pulse out her fluids and she knew that Jim wasn’t going to need to fear an early cumming. She moved her hips forward to accept and add to the pressure of his second thrust which brought his cock along her clit. Oh, yes, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck—God, had she vocalised that?

She looked desperately at Jim. His eyes were closed as he wriggled his hips up and she rode his cock, needing to feel skewered on it. Her need to have her cunt thoroughly ploughed had caused her to forget how short term Jim might be. But it didn’t matter, as his hands gripped her tits in a kind of frenzy, his eyes opened, and he almost squawked, “Oh, Sonia, I’m going to cum.”

Jim had no idea how many times his cock had been thrust up into Sonia, not many, but he did know that sensation as his balls were about to expel his cum.

Sonia had always regarded herself as a controlled lady when it came to fucking a guy, and she just couldn’t believe that the activities with this older Jim had led her to this. It had to be the unexpectedness, that’s what it was. A kiss had been their only intention, but that kiss had slowly awakened all her sensual instincts. Now here she was, having been wildly aroused by Jim’s clit-licking, and his fingers agitating her cunt walls, leaving only that deeper emptiness that needed firing.

His solid cock, which she had sucked into restoration, had fucked her with sufficient verve to bring her to this frenzied edge. His jerking hips and throbbing cock warned her that he was about to explode inside her. Sonia knew she had the staying power to hold on to any orgasmic reaction if she needed to, but how good would it be for Jim if she let herself go in tune with his own cumming? Her final gift? That’s what she’d do. Accordingly, she began circling her hips, pelvis and cunt around Jim’s spurting cock.

Jim, grunting and groaning madly, felt his first rush pouring from balls into his urethra, and at exactly the same moment, Sonia’s hips circled and squirmed, as she sat up straight above him, he saw her face contort as she plunged herself down hard enough for Jim to sense his pulsing cock-head hitting against some buffer. Then Sonia was swaying around with her hips as though to drill his cock ever more deeply inside her. At the same time, she emitted an ecstatic cry of pleasure.

That moment, God that moment, as her cunt walls clenched around Jim’s cock, and Sonia felt the world spin as she cried out, “Fuck me, fuck.” Along with all the obscenities she’d ever known. She knew that her cream was mixing with Jim’s as they served their duet of passion into the room. And she fell forward with her tits pressed against Jim’s chest.

“Was that good?” she asked, as they recovered their breathing.

“It’s still good,” Jim replied, feeling his wizened cock beginning to slide out of her.

Sonia reached for a towel which she always kept to hand, and she cleaned them both up. Before lying on her back with Jim placing his weary head on her tits. They lay silent for a while, with Jim occasionally taking a nipple into his mouth.

“Don’t start anything you can’t finish,” Sonia warned, with laughter in her voice.

“Good job you didn’t say that earlier this evening.”

“Have I been good for you?” she asked gently.

Jim leaned over her and his lips glided over hers before he replied, “More importantly, have I been any good for you?” In his mind was the certain knowledge that this was a woman who’d had much experience. He laughed as he added, “And please don’t lie and say the best ever.”

Sonia chuckled, shook her head and told him, “In all honesty, it was better than I dared wish for.”

“Yes,” he said, again with a chuckle, “when you give a kiss, you really do it in style.”

They lay, dozed, touched occasionally and Sonia knew, despite all the night’s she had spent with different men, this one would stay in her memory.

When at last, Jim had to prepare for his coach departure, they stood at the room door. They kissed, she took his hand and placed it on one of her sumptuous breasts, and Jim said, “I might write a story about this night.”

“Title?”

“’Jim’s Last Stand,’” he said, and they laughed, kissed, and said, “Goodbye.”

 

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments