Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orgasmic Massage

"After a stressful week what you need most is a pair of strong, warm hands on your body."

36
21 Comments 21
14.2k Views 14.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"If you like your sexy stories in written form then jump right in. However, if you're the type of person who likes your bedtime stories read to you, then I'd recommend that you find a quiet place, slide in your earbuds, close your eyes and let me take you someplace warm and cozy. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Audio link is attached."
Join now to listen to this story

“It’s not fucking fair,” is it?

In every major - and even not so major - city, men can go to any number of massage parlors and get their cocks worked along with their backs and legs and arms. Why is it that women can’t get the same thing? The experience of an amazing, full body massage that then turns erotic and ends with an explosive, earth-shaking orgasm?

It’s definitely unfair. It’s why you need me, actually. It’s why you need me to take you by the hand and lead you into a softly lit room with soothing music playing in the background. Its why you need me to slowly undress you. To lay you naked on that massage table. Starting on your belly. A bowl of heated oil within reach.

I scoop oil into the palm of my hand and rub my hands together, fingers interlaced, before placing them on your shoulders. I run my strong hands slowly down your back to that gorgeous ass and back up again. Digging my fingers deep into your tense muscles. I’m working all the stress and tension out of your shoulders, back, ass and legs. After a while, your body starts to relax and you melt into the table.

I pour a stream of warm oil directly from the bowl in a thin line from your shoulder blades, down your back and then into the crack of your ass as I hold your cheeks spread with my other hand. You feel the warm oil trickle over your tight asshole. I see it clench and relax from the sensation of the oil as my hands slide up and down your back and ass and then down to your legs.

I move to the foot of the table and massage your calves and feet, running my fingers between each toe before sucking them each into my mouth one by one – tasting the sweetness of the coconut. I spread your legs wider as my oily hands work their way up your inner thighs to the V between your legs. I avoid touching your pussy for the moment and remain focused on massaging all the tension out of your legs, ass and back.

I move back to the side of the table now and use one hand to massage your shoulders and neck while the other works the tight muscles in your ass cheeks, my fingertips lightly grazing and pulling at your asshole with each pass. Your pussy is leaking juice onto the table, soaked up by the white, cotton sheet beneath you.

Your face is turned towards me and you can see my cock hardening and twitching in my shorts just inches in front of your face. You tilt your hand outward and let the sides of your fingers slide along my shaft, contact separated only by the thin fabric of the shorts.

With my hands working your body you can’t help but pull the waistband down and let my hard cock spring out over the top. The head, with a shiny drop of precum emerging from the tip, hangs directly in front of you. You lean towards me and with the tip of your tongue, catch the droplet before straining forward to take me in your mouth. I pull my hips back, keeping my hard, fat cock just out of reach.

You groan in frustration and longing.

I continue to massage the warm oil into the tight muscles of your back and ass. My middle finger circles your slippery, tight asshole. Around and around in slow circles and then sliding underneath to flutter along your swollen pussy lips and clit. My fingers dancing within your moist folds.

You press your hips down and grind your pussy against my fingers, trapping them against the sheet-covered massage table. Your grinding makes you ache to feel something long, thick and hard slide into you. Sensing your need, I maneuver my hand from underneath and slide two fingers into your aching pussy. With this first, delicious penetration I hear you moan. I cup your cheek with the palm of my hand and rub my thumb over your lips and then into your waiting mouth.

You wrap your lips tightly around my thumb and suck hard on it as I flip your body over so you are laying on your back now. I dip my fingers in the bowl of warm oil and let the oil drip from the tips and onto your breasts and belly. I begin to massage you once again. Kneading your tits and pulling at your hardening nipples.

I lift both of your legs until they are bent at the knees with your feet resting flat on the table. This position allows me to spread your legs wider and opens up your pussy to me. With one hand working your nipples the other slides slowly down your belly. Slowly over your mound. My middle and ring finger curl inward and slide smoothly into your velvety, wet hole. I feel your teeth bite down on my thumb in reaction.

You turn your head to the side once more to see the tip of my hard cock just inches away from your face. I remove my thumb and you extend your tongue, reaching for me and I bounce the head of my cock teasingly on the tip before pushing forward, allowing you to wrap your lips around the head. You swirl your tongue around and around in tantalizing circles, and I slide more of my shaft into your mouth. You hold your head still as I move my hips back and forth, my warm, smooth shaft gliding wetly between your lips.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

I continue to finger fuck you and feel the oil mixing with your juices as my fingers plunge in and out of your pussy. The force making the most beautiful squelching sound as I feel you moan around my cock. But then, I remember that this massage is supposed to be all about you and I pull my hard cock out of your mouth with a “pop” and move down the side of the table so I can use both hands on your wet, swollen, lips.

I push both knees back down on the table so your legs lay flat. I spread them wider and then dip my fingers back in the bowl of oil and let more drip down on your lips and clit. With one hand I pull back the hood of your clit to expose the pink, hard nub. I lean down and with the tip of my tongue draw small circles around and around it. You gasp and a low moan emerges from your mouth. You grip the sheet covering the table in both hands.

I gently take your labia between thumb and forefinger and slide up and down the length while breathing my hot breath on your clit alternating with quick flicks of my tongue. I can feel your clit throb with each lick. I move my fingers to the labia on the other side and repeat the process.

I’m enjoying watching your pussy swell and darken. It’s opening up like a flower. Your lips are puffy. Your clit hard and protruding. The opening to your pussy is gaping open just a little, inviting further penetration. I watch as a clear line of your juices leaks out of the bottom of your pussy. Your hips rocking back and forth. You ache to feel me inside you again.

I oblige your need by quickly sliding one, then two, then a third finger into your hungry, aching pussy. Your mouth opens wide as your eyes shut. Your back arches off the table as you feel the girth of my fingers filling you.

My left hand presses firmly against your belly and mound and my thumb quickly and firmly strums your clit while the fingers of my right hand plunge and twist in and out of your pussy. You pull your knees back up so your feet are on the table again in an effort to give me deeper access to your wet, aching cunt. I add a fourth finger as I twist, turn and plunge. I lower my face again and pull your hard clit into my mouth and start to suck and release. Suck and release. Suck and release.

The combination of my mouth on your clit and my fingers inside you is almost too much to handle. You feel the spring winding tighter and tighter as your orgasm builds. Your hands fly to my head. Your fingers grab handfuls of hair as you pull my face harder into you. Your head strains up from the table. All of the muscles that I worked so hard to relax are flexing again as you get ready to cum.

I can feel and taste how close you are. Your stomach muscles tighten under my hand. Juices are being propelled out of you with each plunge, in and out. Your fingers grip and pull my hair tighter. I don’t let up with either my tongue or my fingers. I need you to cum for me and I’m going to make it happen.

I hear your moans turn to groans. They’re coming from so deep inside you. So low and guttural now. Unintelligible sounds that nonetheless communicate the exquisite pleasure you are feeling. And then.

You cum.

Hard.

Explosively.

Your body thrashes on the table as I hold you down. You can barely breathe as your head snaps back on the table. Panting. I take my mouth off of your sensitive clit and slow, but don’t stop the motion of my fingers inside you. I move three fingers slowly, gently within you as my thumb caresses your swollen lips.

My free hand slides up your belly to your chest and presses firmly, feeling your heart beating wildly as you struggle to catch your breath. I wait for what I know is coming. And then they hit. The aftershocks. I feel your body convulse involuntarily on the table as your pussy contracts again around my fingers. I slide my hand up and down from your breasts to your belly, soothing you. Relaxing you yet again.

I carefully pull my fingers out of your pussy and bring them to my mouth, tasting the fruits of my labor. I reach down and pull a clean, soft, white sheet up over your body before leaning down and kissing you sweetly. You lay there in bliss. Your body a wet noodle.

The perfect cure for a stressful week.

 

Published 
Written by LikelyAlly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments