Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please Hide Me!, Chapter 2

"Maria moved in and I learned that having a roomie can be a very GOOD thing!"

53
27 Comments 27
9.8k Views 9.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words

I think Maria could sense that I was getting close to cumming because she suddenly popped me out of her mouth and climbed on top of me.

Raising up just enough to get my hard, erect cock under her, she rubbed the tip up and down her dripping slit to get a little of her natural lubricant spread on it. Then when she felt I was ready, she began easing herself down on my cock.

"Oh God, John!" she moaned as my cockhead parted her pussy lips and began the long, slow, delicious journey down her tunnel. "I can feel you... I can feel you inside me... opening me, stretching me so wide. God your cock feels amazing!" she moaned.

I wasn't feeling too bad myself – Maria's warm sheath was giving my cock an incredible hug as I burrowed deeper into her. 

"I want you to fuck me now, I want you to fuck my hot cunt  with your enormous cock! Fuck the living daylights out of me," she told me.

Maria was an amazing woman and I had never met anyone quite like her. The women I had been with were for the most part the old-fashioned lay there and let the guy do the deed type.

Maybe they might moan, and occasionally I'd get something akin to an enthusiastic whoop or holler. But most of the time it was hard for me to tell if they were still awake!

But not Maria – there was no doubt this was a woman that knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to voice her desires! And more importantly, she seemed to know what I wanted and she wanted to give it to me as well.

I looked up at her and she smiled down at me just as she sank her pussy completely down onto my cock. Sitting squarely on my lap now, she leaned down and kissed me.

"Oh God, John, your cock feels so good inside me," she whispered in my ear. "it feels like my pussy was made just for your cock, baby!"

I had to agree my cock felt right at home wrapped in her hot pink pussy. I had forgotten what it was like to be so pleasured.

My wife and I didn't have sex for the last couple of years of what we called marriage, and I hadn't had a woman since then. So to feel that warm, wet pussy again... well I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out for long.

Maria cupped one of her well-developed tits and fed me the nipple. "Suck my tit, John, please! I love having my tits licked and sucked and chewed on! It gets me so hot when a man pays attention to my tits!"

I didn't really need a reason to suckle on this woman's amazing tits but if it helped get her to the boiling point, hey I'm game! I took her tit and nipple into my mouth and began nursing like a starving baby as she slid up and down my hard shaft. 

After a bit, she pulled her tit from my mouth, gave me a kiss, then put the other tit in its place so I could give it some love as well.

Once she felt that her tits had received enough loving for now, she sat upright again and got serious about the fucking.

She began riding my cock cowgirl style, her ass rising and lowering in a graceful arc as her cunt engulfed my cock in its wet, pink warmth.

She changed her speed and movements as she needed to – sometimes moving slow and savoring the feeling of my cock sliding inside her.

Other times, she was almost brutal in her impaling herself on my man sword. She rolled her hips letting my cock rub against her clit and sometimes she ground down on my lap to get every possible inch in her. 

As she got more and more aroused, her hands moved up to cup her tits and then begin pulling at her hard nipples. The girl wasn't nice to them either – the way she was tugging and pinching on her nipples, I thought she was going to tear them off!

But she didn't seem to mind... in fact, the harder she pinched and pulled, the more her moans told me she was enjoying every moment of it!

I wanted to do something more to get this woman off than just lay there and let her do all the work. With both her hands busy mauling her tits, I brought my hand down and began fingering her clit. 

Well, that was the launch code that did it for her!

"OHHMYYGAWD! YESS! Oh God, John, I'm cumming! I'm CUUMMMINNGGG!" she screamed. Then she did, opening up the floodgates and drenching both of us in her sweet juices. 

I pulled her down to me, holding her tightly as she went through her orgasm. My ex-wife used to like it when I held her during her orgasms (back when we had sex, that is!)

So I thought I would do the same with Maria. Turns out that Maria too liked the warm safety of my arms as well. 

Almost as soon as the last spasms of her orgasm had flushed from her body with her juices, she slipped off my cock and moved down my body. She wasted no time in swallowing my cock, licking and sucking her sweet flavor from my shaft, and at the same time giving me a top-notch blowjob!

I had always heard of those fabled women who, as the story goes, could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. And while I have had some pretty decent blowjobs in my day, nothing, and I mean NOTHING could hold a candle to what Maria did for me that day! She not only tried to suck me dry, but she also tried sucking my nuts out through my peehole! 

Mere words can not adequately describe the incredible sensations that girl's mouth and tongue gave me. The English language does not have the adjectives to properly convey what I felt as Maria worked her magic on my cock.

She brought me to the point where I thought my cock would explode and held me there... dancing on the razor's edge between sanity and oblivion!

I lay on the bed writhing and squirming and speaking in tongues as Maria proceeded to suck the soul from me. It was only the fact that she loved the taste of a man's seed that she allowed me to cum. 

And I did cum! I hadn't had such a release in ages and I had built up a tremendous load which I proceeded to dump down Maria's throat as fast as she could swallow.

I came so hard that I could swear I felt my socks pass through my cock. When I had finally finished emptying my long-neglected balls of the bucketful of white goo, I collapsed, panting like a dog on a hot day.

It took me a good three or four minutes just to gather enough air to formulate words. Meanwhile, Maria happily licked and sucked up whatever traces of my cum that I hadn't blasted down her throat.

"Holy shit, Maria! Wh-where did you learn to do that!" I panted.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"Like it? Fuck Maria you damned near killed me! You gotta remember I haven't had anyone since... well for a long fucking time!" I gasped, still trying to calm my breathing down to something more human than a scared rabbit.

"Sorry, I guess I got a little carried away. It's just that, well I haven't had much attention for a while either. And I love sex. I mean I really love it. So when you said sex was part of the arrangements... well I saw my opportunity to make up for some lost time!"

"Well, you sure as hell did that! I think you made up for both of us!" I said.

Maria smiled then crawled back up to sit on my hips and lay down on my chest. I put my arms around her and she purred happily.

"John, I have a confession to make," she said.

"What's that?" I asked casually.

She lifted her head to look at me. "When I said I have seen you around the neighborhood and I picked you out, that wasn't exactly the whole truth."

"Oh?"

"No. Actually, I kinda have a... a crush on you. Oh god, I can't believe I'm telling you this! I'm so embarrassed! I must sound like some teenaged schoolgirl!"

"Really? You have a crush... on me?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah. You see, I've been watching you for some time. Not stalker kind of watching you, just... admiring you. I've always wondered what you were like."

"Why did you introduce yourself... say hi or something?" I asked.

"You forget who I'm married to."

"Well, I'm glad that you took a chance this time," I said.

"Mmm so am I," she said, laying her head back down and playing with the hair on my chest.

We lay there snuggling and holding each other, enjoying what we had done together. But eventually, we needed to get cleaned up and get on with the day. Neither of us had eaten dinner yet – that kind of got put on the shelf!

"Well, Maria, I'm going to go take a shower and clean up. There's another bathroom with a shower just down the hall. There are fresh towels and everything there if you want to clean up too," I said.

"Thanks, but I want to just lay here for a bit first. You go ahead," she said.

So I went in and got ready to shower. I had just got the water adjusted and stepped in the shower when I heard the bathroom door open. I thought Maria was just going to ask where something was, but then I saw the shower door open and Maria stepped in with a playful smile.

She didn't say a word, she just took the soap from my hand and the washcloth and began washing my back. When she got down to my ass, she playfully grabbed my ass cheeks and gave them a little squeeze. 

I turned around and with the showerhead to my back and me blocking the spray, Maria knelt down and took me in her amazing mouth again.

It only took a few moments for my cock to harden again and I lifted my playmate to her feet. 

"You've had your turn in the driver's seat... now I'm gonna take the wheel. I'm gonna fuck that tight little pussy and show you what this cock can really do!" I said.

"Ohhh Johnnn..." she moaned as I ran my hand between her legs and rubbed her still wet pussy. 

Because she was shorter than me and I wanted to really give her the fucking I promised, I put her arms around my neck and lifted her up, supporting her with my hands under her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I pushed her up against the shower wall.

My cock aimed itself like a heat-seeking missile and I plunged into that welcoming sheath in one smooth motion, her pussy still somewhat sized to me and plenty wet.

"Ohhh fuck, John! God, I love your big fat cock! Oh, you stretch my tight little pussy sooo good!" she moaned as I sank into her as deep as I could go.

When I bottomed out in that pink heaven, I went to work. She was braced against the shower wall, cradled in my arms, and lifted off her feet – she had no place to go and I took full advantage of her situation!

I was glad I had put self-adhesive traction stickers on the floor of my shower because as hard as I was slamming into her I would hate to slip and cause us both to crash to the floor!

I pounded her so hard I was afraid we might break the shower wall. It held up, though, and Maria took every powerful thrust wanting more. She really had been neglected for far too long.

But I was here now and that wasn't going to be a problem anymore – for either of us!

I pounded into her relentlessly, not taking a break and not giving her one either. I fucked her like there was a time limit and I was behind schedule!

All she could do was hang on around my neck her legs around my waist and her face buried in my chest, moaning and crying and groaning as I used her pussy as my cock's punching bag.

But my fierce, merciless thrusting came at a price. I was still aroused from our previous bout and Maria's shower sucking and this hard fucking was bringing me to the brink far too quickly.

"I'm getting close Maria. I'm gonna cum again!" I said between thrusts.

"Oh God, please! Please cum in me! Please, John, I want to feel your cum inside me! It's been so long since I felt a man cum in me. Please fill my pussy with your seed! Please!" she pleaded frantically.

Taytaynasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Taytaynasty

"But what about...?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry about that – I can't get pregnant. My husband made me get an IUD implanted. He said he doesn't want any kids and he doesn't want me 'forgetting' to take the pill. It's a long-acting IUD too so I won't have to worry about it for years."

"Well in that case then hang on to something because I'm gonna blow!" And just as soon as I said it, I felt my cock swell and my nuts draw up ready for blast off.

I shoved once more, deeper and harder than the others, and held myself there, pinning her hard to the wall as I let rip with another tremendous blast of cum.

When Maria felt my hot cum paint her pussy walls, it triggered her own orgasm and she grabbed my neck tighter, clawing my back with her nails and biting my shoulder as she screamed.

"OHHHFUUCKKKJOOOHHHNNN!"

I shot jet after jet into her until I felt my legs starting to go weak. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold her up like this for long, so I slowly lowered us to the shower floor, sliding her down the wall until we wound up sitting on the floor with her sitting in my lap. I held her there, her arms still wrapped around my neck, neither of us caring that the water was still hitting us both.

As soon as we were able to, we got up and got out of the shower, drying off and then going back to the bedroom. We lay on the bed, her in my arms and I held her close until she sat up, propping herself up on one elbow.

"John, I just want to thank you again for taking me in like this. I know you took a big risk, not knowing me except as a neighbor down the street. I mean we never even said hello to each other before today. And with me having problems with my jealous husband... well not everyone would have even answered the door, much less been so kind to me."

"Well, Maria, I was raised to respect and treat women right. And it just rubs me the wrong way when I see a woman, especially a sweet, beautiful woman, mistreated or demeaned. I could tell by the way you came to my door and begged me to help you that something wasn't right.

Now I don't know your husband or what his problem is, but if he is as controlling and abusive as you say then of course I will help you. You can stay here as long as you want to, Maria. I have plenty of room and you've already shown me what kind of a houseguest you are!"

"In that case, I'm gonna treat you so good baby, that you won't want me to leave!" she said with a radiant smile.

After that, we got up and finally decided that it was too late to fix anything for dinner so I ordered a couple of pizzas for us. It turns out she likes her pizza the same way I do so that was another thing we wouldn't have to worry about.

After dinner, we went into the living room and talked more about ourselves and got to know each other better. 

I learned that Maria was originally from Kileen, Texas and was an Army brat – her Dad being in the military. I learned that while she was in college in San Diego, she got a job as a waitress in a pretty nice restaurant and that's where she met Michael her husband.

She dropped out of college because she was "in love" and they wanted to get married. They did get married and they moved here to Phoenix about five years ago. 

Maria told me that Michael didn't want her working – another example of his jealousy... he didn't want other guys looking at his girl, so she stayed at home and took care of the house.

Slowly, his possessiveness got to be more than she could overlook and she started speaking out about it. And that's when the trouble really started. He clamped down even harder on her and became violent when she tried to talk to her friends or family.

Eventually, she lost all her friends and she hadn't spoken to her mother or sister in months. Until today, she called her mother just to let her know she was still alive and Michael found out about it. And that's how she ended up on my doorstep.

"Well, honey I think our first order of business then is for you to call your mother and your sister tomorrow morning and tell them what happened. Tell them you are staying with a friend until you figure out what you want to do and that you will be talking to them more often now. 

"Jealousy is a slippery slope and it can very easily get out of hand. Even if you don't mean to, you can let jealousy get the better of you and it can ruin your marriage and your life." I said.

"Yeah. I will call Mom tomorrow and tell her that I met a wonderful guy who is helping me," she said with a smile.

"Good. Now if you are going to be staying here you are going to need more clothes than just that. I didn't see a suitcase when you came today."

"No, I barely had time to throw on what I had. You already saw I didn't have any panties on!" she said with a coy, playful look. 

"Well, we will get your things tomorrow too. I don't think you want to wear that all the time and you can't just go around the house without anything on!"

"Oh? I'll bet you wouldn't mind if you had a naked sex slave at your beck and call!" she said teasing me.

"No I wouldn't mind but are you going to walk out to the mailbox in your birthday suit? And what about when we go grocery shopping or doing errands? I seriously doubt the Stop 'n' Save is going to let you in like that!" I said.

"But what about Michael? He's not going to let you in the house and if I go in alone..."

"Listen I have a couple of good friends on the police force. I can call them and they can watch over things while you get your clothes and belongings. Once you explain the situation, they will be glad to help, I'm sure."

"That would be helpful. We can do it while Michael is at work too so we'll know he won't be coming by to cause trouble," she said.

So it was settled. I called the boys in blue first thing the next morning and set up for them to meet us at Maria's place that afternoon.

Maria called her Mom and she talked for a good two hours reconnecting with her family and talking up this wonderful guy she met who was letting her stay with him!

As soon as she hung up the phone, she ran over to me, threw her arms around my neck, and cried into my shoulder.

"Thank you! Thank you, John, you don't know how much that phone call meant! Mom was so happy to hear from me and happy that I was safe and away from Michael! Oh, John, you are a wonderful, wonderful man!" she blubbered.

After lunch, Maria and I went over to her place and after waiting for my police friends to show up, we all went inside so Maria could get her things. She got her clothes and her personal effects and a few treasured items that her Mom gave her.

"Don't you want anything else?" I asked.

"No, not really. Most of this furniture is stuff we bought together and I don't want the memories. Same with the pictures except for these. No, I got everything I want from this house. He can have what's left and do whatever he wants with it."

Once she showed the police what she was taking and they saw that it was just her things, we put it all in the back of my car and the trunk and I thanked my friends for coming over "in an official capacity" and we went back home.

After we brought her few things in and she put them away, she was more or less moved in. We sat down on the sofa to talk about her plans going forward.

"So what's next Maria? What are you going to do now that you have left him?" I asked.

"I don't know. I was just glad to get free from all that," she said.

"Well, you can't go back there, that's for sure. I guess the only thing to do is make it official and file for divorce. At least that way he can't harass you or stalk you or anything. If he does, you can file a restraining order on him because you are divorced and he doesn't have any claim to you."

"But John, I don't have any money! I don't have a job and I don't have any money put away. I suppose I could ask my Mom and sister, but that will take some time..."

"Listen hon, you and he don't have any children for a custody fight, you don't want anything from him except to be rid of him. You aren't looking for alimony or anything, so it's a pretty straightforward 'you go your way and I'll go mine' divorce.

"Take it from someone who has been there, done that, your divorce won't be hard at all. I will give you the money for the divorce just so I know you are safe and you can get on with your life in peace."

"What? Y-you would give me the money for a lawyer and pay for my divorce? Oh, John thank you, but I can't ask that! I mean, you've done so much for me already! I can't ask you to pay for my divorce!" she protested.

"Maria, sweetheart, a quickie divorce like we are talking can't be more than two or three thousand dollars, tops. I can give you the money and you can really be free of this guy.

"You won't have to look over your shoulder or be afraid anytime you go out anymore. I think that kind of peace of mind is worth a couple thousand dollars, don't you?" I said.

"But I don't know when, or if, I will be able to pay you back. I don't have a job and I don't even have any prospects of one. All I've ever done workwise is wait tables and that was a long time ago!" she said.

I pulled her over onto my lap facing me and straddling my legs. "Maria honey, look around you. Does it look like I need the money to you? I make a pretty comfortable living at my job – I'm not rich by any means, but this isn't a dirt floor, either.

"Trust me, three or four thousand dollars won't send me to the poorhouse. And as for paying me back, there are more ways than money to square things up you know..."

Maria gave me a coy little smile. "John darling, I am going to be the best houseguest you ever had! I am going to treat you like a king, baby!" she said, taking my face in her hands.

"You've gotten a pretty damn good start!" I said.

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet, honey!" she said. "John, a girl just wants a man that she can take care of and pamper... and one that will appreciate what she has to offer.

"My soon-to-be ex didn't, but you've already proven you are different. You've already shown me more affection and attention than he ever did!"

Epilogue:

Maria did get her divorce and then she made good on her word about taking care of me. After that day talking with her mother at length without worry and then moving out of her house of horrors, she set about making me her full-time job.

And let me tell you I never had it so good! There was nothing I could ask that she wouldn't give her all to do – both in the bedroom and out! She cooked (and that woman knew how to cook too!) she cleaned, she took care of the laundry, the house – she became the ideal housekeeper. 

Our relationship blossomed as well. We went from two strangers who lived only a few houses apart to a real emotional bond between us. I mean it's not surprising, I guess – she needed someone to rescue her, sure, but more than that she needed someone to listen to her, to appreciate her, to care about her.

I needed to feel needed too, I guess. I needed to feel like I mattered and that someone depended on me again. I lost that in my own divorce. Maria has been living with me now for two years next month. On the "anniversary" of her moving in, I'm planning on proposing to her. Wish me luck!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments