Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rambling Man

"A workplace flirtation has legs..."

9
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Friday

“Ow, fuck!” Maisie fell arse first into the brambles. This trip had been a last-minute training opportunity imposed onto her by her boss. Maisie wasn’t sure how she was meant to lead a group of unruly teenagers on a ramble in the future when she couldn’t even hack it herself now.

“Here,” Ethan held out a hand to pull her up. His green eyes twinkled with laughter but he didn’t dare actually laugh out loud.

“Ouch,” she yelped. A scratch to her leg was bleeding.

“Let me. Sit,” he gestured to a rock.

Carefully, he cleaned the wound and stuck a plaster on it. They both knew she could have done this herself but Maisie had worked with Ethan long enough to know he lived for making himself useful, so she was happy to let him. Besides, any excuse to feel his hands on her skin.

Ever since she’d joined the team two years ago, she’d had a secret crush on him. His strong arm muscles and chiselled jawline made it hard not to. Sure he could be annoying but he was also one of the kindest men she’d ever met. Shame she was gay really.

“There, all done,” he caressed her leg as he rolled her leggings back down to her ankle. She could feel the heat rising in her chest.

“Thanks,” she said as she stood and made her way further to the front of the group. Never a good idea to spend too long in his company.

Ethan watched her walk away. Damn, if she didn’t have the best ass. The sight of it spurred him out of bed on a Monday morning and now he could watch it all day long.

“Great view huh?” Jason slid alongside Ethan. He wasn’t talking about the panoramic scenery.

“Hmm,” Ethan said non-committedly. He usually got along with most people but there was something about Jason that bugged him and he’d only known him half a day.

“So, are you guys?” he nodded over in Maisie’s direction. “Come on, you tappin’ that or what? Cos if not…”

Ethan shook his head, “You’re not her type trust me.”

“Ha,” Jason laughed as he strode off towards her. “We’ll see.”

Three hours later they’d made it to the last rest stop at a cosy pub in the middle of nowhere. Maisie dumped her bags and practically danced to the bar.

“Usual?” she asked Ethan.

“Please, I’ll grab us a seat.”

He scooted round the table to get the best view of her leaning on the counter. At five-feet-two-inches, she was standing on her tiptoes to peer into the fridges behind the bar. Jason came up behind her, his hand on her waist as he brushed past. Ethan’s face clouded. He was happy with the easy banter they’d fallen into after working together for so long but watching her now with Jason hit him unexpectedly, like a metal bar to the throat. Plus she wasn’t exactly telling Jason to fuck off. Jason leaned in to say something to her and she threw her head back laughing before turning to come back to the table.

“The usual,” she plonked Ethan’s drink in front of him and sat down before grabbing the menu. “I’m starving.”

“Me too,” Jason sat next to her closely to share the same menu. Ethan rolled his eyes.

“Here,” Maisie fished out another menu and handed it to Jason, “there you go.”

Ethan faked a choke on his water to hide his laughter. Her eyes flashed up at him with a smirk. Maybe she was telling Jason to fuck off after all.

One large meal and several drinks later and Maisie was back at the bar with Jason still trying his luck. He’d started off on the barstool next to her but was now practically on top of her trapping her into the bar.

“Bloody hell, do they wanna get a room?” laughed Claire, another trainee rambler. She nodded over at the bar.

Obviously, Ethan wasn’t the only one who’d noticed,“ I think she might need rescuing,” he said. Claire made to stand up but Ethan was already on his feet, “I’ll go.”

“Alright, guys?” Ethan made his presence known loudly making Jason take half a step back. Ethan moved to the other side of Maisie leaning in to mutter, “Is this prick bothering you?”

Maisie was relieved to find an escape route but the touch of his breath on her ear momentarily distracted her.

He touched her waist and leant in again, “You okay?”

He was close enough for her to feel the stubble of his chin.

She blinked, “Oh yeah, oh actually I’m glad you’re here, I wanted to ask you something about work. Sorry, Jason, do you mind?” she turned to face Ethan widening the gap between her and Jason.

“Yeah, just give us a minute mate will you?” Ethan rested against the bar.

Jason stood for a second aimlessly, “Er… yeah sure,” he wandered off.

Maisie could hear laughter from the group table. Ethan tilted his head with a smile.

“Oh god,” she was blushing, “thank you.” She rested her hand on his arm, “I mean he’s hot but he’s just so persistent you know, couldn’t get away,” she laughed.

They were still standing closely together and she was babbling. The way he was leant on the bar was causing knots in her stomach to tighten. She took a breath and looked away. She was still blushing. Ethan studied her letting his gaze linger a little too long at her breasts.

She was blessed in that department too, a true hourglass. He wondered how far down the blush went. She stole a look back at him. The silence between them was becoming unbearable.

“Right, better call it a night. Walking with a hangover is not recommended believe you me.” The coarse voice of the group leader broke their trance. Maisie grabbed her things and headed off to the safety of the group her heart hammering in her chest. Maybe this wasn’t so much fun anymore.

Ethan stared into the blackness of his tent. He enjoyed flirting with her purely because she was safe. A girl with a nice ass and a great sense of humour who was a lesbian for god’s sake. She took his banter and fired it back but yet she was different, skittish somehow. That comment about Jason being hot troubled him.

'So did she fancy men now?' he thought.

His cock twitched at the thought of suddenly having a chance with her. This was not good.

 

Saturday

The rain set in after breakfast. Maisie was back on top form this morning, not missing an opportunity to roast Ethan for his hat hair. He was more confused than ever. Maybe he’d just read it wrong last night. They quickly eased back into their relaxed friendship which was just as well. Eight hours later and the rain showed no sign of stopping.

“Oh my god, how is this fun?” Maisie complained dramatically as they trudged through another field that looked remarkably similar to the last four.

“It’s good for the spirit, “Ethan replied.

She shot him a look, “Feels like a penance,” she paused, “not even done anything to repent for.”

He smirked, “I’m sure you could think of something.”

“Hmm,” There was an impish look appearing on her face. She glanced around.

“What are you...?”

She ran at him knocking him sideways. He stumbled but stayed on his feet. At five-foot-eleven, she never had a chance against him. The momentum carried her forward, face-first into the field.
 
“Arghhhhhhhh,” she yelled into the grass, “fuck’s sake.”

He laughed and left her for a moment, “There you go, I declare your soul cleansed!”

She struggled to her feet with his help, “More than fucking cleansed, I’m soaked,” she laughed as she swiped at his face with her muddy fingers.

Violethafoz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Violethafoz

 He grabbed her wrist with his hand in one swift movement which knocked the smile off her lips. He grinned and immediately released her.

“Spoilsport,” she muttered.

“Come on guys, nearly there.” The leader of the group yelled for them to keep going.

It turned out that ‘nearly there’ meant two hours later by which time it was nearly dark and Maisie was definitely not having fun.

“I am fucking freezing,” she stammered.

They set about putting up their tents. Ethan was finished by the time Maisie was clumsily messing with tent pegs.

“My tent. Go,” he ordered.

 Maisie scrambled into the warmness. She needed to get out of her wet things but her shivering fingers were making it far harder than it needed to be. She was still struggling with her zip when Ethan returned.

“I’m going to help you, okay?”

She nodded, teeth chattering. He eased the zipper down and helped her out the jacket. It was soaked. Her wet jumper clung to her body, hugging her deliciously. Gently he curled his fingers underneath the hem and lifted it off. Her vest top came with it leaving her sitting in his tent in just her bra. Her nipples straining at the thin fabric.

“Sweet Jesus...” he muttered to himself.

“Hmm?” She was still shivering.

“Need to get you warm. Here,” He leant over her to grab a blanket. Her skin was cool and clammy. Wrapping the blanket around her shoulders, he quickly shrugged out of his coat and stripped off his jumper and t-shirt.

“Making it fair, huh?” she smiled weakly.

“No,” he smiled, “you need body heat to get warm,”

He pulled her into him and lay down wrapping the blankets and sleeping bags over them. The crushing softness of her breasts pressing into his torso was causing an uncomfortable tightness in his jeans. His arms were wrapped tightly around her slim frame. The temptation to roll her onto her back, his leg between hers, was almost overwhelming. It would be so easy. One fluid move and she would be under him. His mouth on her neck, breasts… He cleared his throat and tried to think of anything except exploring her.

Maisie had stopped shivering but her nipples were still hard as rocks. She had her hands pressed tightly against her body. Her fingers twitching with the temptation to run down his arm and onto his chest. She knew he went to the gym but damn, his muscles had muscles. Inside she was screaming with need. She tried to speak but her mouth was too dry. He glanced down at her.

“You okay?”

“Er, yeah, I think. I think I’m warmer now,” she pulled back from him immediately feeling the loss of his heat, his presence. She gathered her things and slipped on her drenched coat to run across to her own tent.

Ethan rolled into the space she’d left. His fists clenched. One of these days she was going to make him lose control.

 

Sunday

Maisie rose with the lark. She always did when camping. The light was at its purest and so were the showers. She hummed lightly to herself as she soaped up. The creak of the cubicle door next to her made her stop abruptly.

Ethan felt like he should say something, “Don’t stop on my account.”

“Sorry?” Maisie was mortified.

“Humming,” Ethan wanted the ground to swallow him.

“Yeah, sure…” This was the most awkward conversation ever.

Ethan wished he’d just turned back around when he realised the showers weren’t empty. He’d come in early for some much needed ‘private time’ and now the cause of it was in the next cubicle, naked, covered in soap suds. He was fully hard now thanks to that mental image. He let the water wash over him. He couldn’t take any more.

A load clatter snapped him out of his lustful daze.

“Ah shit,” Maisie’s shower gel appeared on his side of the shower, “sorry, do you mind?”

He scooped up the bottle with a wicked grin and held it lazily over the partition wall, knowingly out of reach.

“Ethan,” she admonished.

The bottle danced along the top further out of reach.

“Ethan!”

His hand disappeared as he unlocked his cubicle door. The air changed in an instant. Maisie forced herself to swallow. Her hand leant on the tiles for support turning the stream of water back on. 

The bottle reappeared over the top of her cubicle door.

“Do you want it?” His voice was low, strumming her insides.

She unlocked the door. Her voice barely more than a whisper, “Yes,” she stepped back as if she was afraid the door would burn her.

Ethan gently opened the door revealing Maisie under the water like the best shampoo ad he’d ever seen. Wet and shiny, her body was littered with soaps suds as they eased their way down.

He threw the bottle to the floor, “Do you want it?” he growled.

She stared him straight in the face, “Yes.”

In one fluid movement, he was on her. His arm wrapped around her narrow waist crushing her against the tiles with the force of his body weight. She moaned into his shoulder needing him everywhere at once. He lifted her up against the tiles, her legs wrapping around his waist instinctively. The head of his seven-inch, throbbing cock pushed inside her bringing tears to her eyes. He waited, watching her face. The instinct to plough into her damn near overwhelming.

“More,” she whispered and that was all it took.

He thrust into her fully and grinned with delight. He’d wanted this for over two years and now she was already creaming breathlessly all over his cock. Her pussy milked him feverishly as she came. There was no way he could hold on for long. Using the tiles as leverage he leaned forwards and drilled into her trying to remember as much of this as he could.

One hot, short minute later and he exploded, pumping her full of thick ropes of cum. He rested against her as she placed a feathered kiss on his cheek. He realised they hadn’t even kissed yet. He changed that.

Published 
Written by ice-breaker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments