Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex in a hollow tree

"They find a holow baobab tree that is just right"

5
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"There is something primal and intensely exciting about sex in the African bush."

I was thinking yesterday about that trip to Mana Pools National Park in Zimbabwe. You remember how we made love in the bush with the animals all around us. There was even once when we were mating at the same time as a pair of impala. You remember?

But the highlight of that trip for me was the time we made out inside a hollow baobab tree. Do you still remember that?

Driving out to the place where we wanted to walk, we were caressing, kissing and touching as the new lovers that we were at the time.

“Did you like our midnight screw in the tent?” I asked.

“Yea,” you replied. “First time I ever had an orgasm with lions roaring.”

“Did that make it intense?” I asked.

“Yes, adrenaline seems to be good when it comes just as the orgasm starts,” you said.

“Oh my, you just made me hard,” I claimed.

“You were already hard,” you said. “Same as I am already wet.”

I put my hand down to check that, and you were indeed wet.

“The wetness hypothesis is confirmed by empirical data,” I said.

After a while of this banter and touching each other, we parked the car to go for our bush walk. Being as horny and aroused as we were, as soon as we were out of the car we kissed, a long lingering kiss, our pelvises pressed together, the heat already there. You could feel my cock, hard against you. Holding hands we walked off along just up from the flowing waters of the Zambezi River.

“Are there lions here?” you asked.

“There might be, but with all this food they will not care about us,” I said.

You seemed unconvinced.

“When I first started coming to Mana Pools, I almost walked into a pride of lions,” I said.

“Were you scared?” you asked.

“I thought I would be, but they were entirely disinterested, as I was not in their space yet,” I said. “It didn’t feel scary at all.”

“Wow, I’d run so fast back to the car!” you exclaimed.

African wildlife was all around us, a bachelor herd of impala, a bull with a harem of females, a small group of waterbuck, vervet monkeys up in a big apple-ring acacia tree, a small troop of baboons foraging for grubs among the fallen leaves of a sausage tree. A little troupe of banded mongoose came to check us out, and then went on their way foraging among the bushes.

In the distance a herd of about thirty elephants led by an old grandmother matriarch were trying to reach the leaves of the apple-ring acacia, but struggling while a few babies poked among the leaves for fallen acacia pods. And everywhere the large clay termite mounds, like surreal castles spread over the dry landscape. The small black mounds of harvester termites punctuated the landscape as well.

We wondered through this landscape kissing and hugging, grabbing and teasing. Life could not get any more perfect.

You were wearing a short denim miniskirt as I recall, and underneath you had a pair of lavender coloured panties with little flowers on them. I remember them because I liked the feel of your wet pussy through the material, and I loved pulling them aside to see and taste you.

As I kissed you it was easy to touch you through that material then, and to bring your juices up to our kiss for us both to enjoy. You may have been a little nervous about being in the bush, but you were wonderfully turned on and it showed in just how delightfully wet you were in your panties.

“I love how wet you are,” I said.

“I love how wet you make me,” you replied. “I get wet just thinking about how much you like it.”

“I get hard thinking about how much you like me inside you,” I said.

I noticed a big half dead baobab tree not far up from the riverbank, so we kissed and teased our way over to it. I am not sure what drew us in that direction, as there were lots of baobabs around, but it was fate I am sure that led us to the big tree. As we neared it, I could see that it was hollow inside, and the space was about one and a half metres in diameter.

“I have an idea,” I said.

“Oh no,” you replied. “Your ideas are sometimes trouble.”

“Naw, no trouble,” I said.

“Do I get to have your dick inside me?” you asked.

“Naturally,” I replied, adding “And in nature.”

We approached the tree gingerly, taking care to make sure that there was not some animal lurking inside. I peered in and it looked clear. There was a huge bee hive at the top of the hollow, and the bees were making quite a lot of noise but they were entering from a hole much higher up, so there was no danger from entering.

“Thankfully, you are not afraid of bees,” I observed.

“No, bees are good,” you replied. “But don’t disturb them.”

“Let’s go inside,” I said.

“I am gonna regret this,” you said, going along with my suggestion.

We crept through the small entry into the hollow of the tree. Once inside we kissed most passionately, our tongues entwining, mine winning and exploring the roof of your mouth. I nibbled your lips, sucking each one into my mouth sensually as your pelvis pressed against me, bringing back the erection that had started to fade as we explored the tree. I reached behind you, holding the small of your back and pressed my pelvis back to you, showing you what you were doing to my cock.

onionbooty288
Online Now!
Lush Cams
onionbooty288

“Let’s fuck in this tree,” I said.

“OK,” you said, aroused and wet. “I was hoping that’s what you had in mind.”

“Yes,” I said, unable to think of anything else.

“Finger me some more first,” you said with a sultry smile. “But don’t make me cum. I want a dick cum.”

“I love you,” I said. “I fucking love you, and I love fucking you.”

Your laugh was gold.

As I fingered your wet pussy, you drew back slightly, and reached down to touch my erection, and you sent shivers all over me because it had been aching for that touch since we got out of the car, or even before. I like the way you pressed me through the material of my shorts, you seem to know just how to touch my cock to make me burn even more with desire for you.

I reached behind you, just below your bum and pressed you against me again, then ran my hand up under the back of your miniskirt so that I could fee your hot wetness from behind. As my fingers touched your pussy, you let out a soft little moan, and I pressed harder into your now soaking wet panties.

“Want fuck,” you moaned almost incoherently.

I don't know if it was just your general horniness, the kissing and teasing, or the situation inside the tree, probably all of them, but you were ready to take me inside and you told me so again in the husky tones of extreme arousal.

“Fuck me now, please,” you said. “I want you in me.”

So I dropped my shorts and underwear, exposing my cock, its glistening head wet as you were and completely ready to slide inside of you and fuck you as I know you like to be fucked.

You bent over for me to fuck you from behind, and I hiked your tight miniskirt up over your waist, and pulled aside the crotch of your panties. My hard wet purple headed cock pressed between your pussy lips and you moaned as it slid every so slowly, teasingly inside you. Oh, how I love to tease you when I am sliding inside.

“Tease,” you observed.

“Stop complaining,” I joked.

“Trust me, I am not complaining,” you said.

Once inside you, I just moved slowly, teasingly in and out, varying the speed a little between thrusts to keep you from sensing and anticipating the next move. I know you like the way that feels. I reached for your breasts and cupped them in my hands, taking your hard nipples and twirling them between finger and thumb. Your moans and mine mingled as the sensations became almost unbearably wonderful.

“I love fucking,” you said. “I fucking love fucking.”

Since you never swear except during sex, that made me feel warm tingles all over.

We stayed locked like this, fucking inside the tree for I don't know how long, several times we came close to exploding into orgasm, but you always managed a "no wait" so I held it back or tried to keep you (and me) on the very edge of cumming but not letting go.

I reached down and ran my hands up the insides of your thighs, I know how much you like that, especially when the orgasm is getting close. After a couple of times doing this, I started rubbing your clit in little circles with one hand while the other explored your inner thighs.

“Getting close,” you said.

I love how you communicate with me during sex. Lots of people don’t do that, and the sex is not as good as it could be because if it.

Your breathing became more and more erratic, and I could tell that your orgasm was going to take you, you didn't have the mental presence to say "no wait" any longer, so I let go as soon as I could feel you starting to cum.

“Cumming,” you managed.

I exploded into you then, all the excitement and extreme arousal released in one incredible orgasm. Your orgasm was also powerful, if the noises you made were any indication.

“Wait,” you said as I started to pull out.

“What,” I asked.

“Close,” you moaned. “Want one more.”

“OK,” I said moving a little inside you.

Suddenly there it was.

“Fuck, cumming, fuck,” you managed.

I love how you sometimes have these second, unexpected orgasms. I did not have another one left in me there unless I rested for ten minutes.

I pulled out of you and we turned around and hugged. I held you close like the most precious gift in the world, which you are of course.

We finished up after that rather quickly because when I looked outside I could see a herd of elephants were getting uncomfortably close.

“Elephants getting closer,” I said. “Let’s get out of here.”

Pulling our clothes back into place, we hurried back to the car and drove quickly away.

“If we did not cum when we did we would have been fucking in the middle of a herd of elephants,” I said. “I’m not sure how they would have reacted to that!”

“That is scary,” you said. “Can we go park by the river?”

“For you, my love, anything,” I said smiling with love.

I will always remember that fuck in the baobab tree, and cherish it along with lots of other special times we have spent together and special fucks that we have shared.

 

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments