Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Some Hot Morning

"A steamy start to a work day"

13
9 Comments 9
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I’m in front of the large mirror when you enter the bathroom dressed in just your boxers, your hair ruffled from sleep. The air is heavy from my shower a few minutes ago, with a hint of fragrant steam still lingering. I’m stood in my bra and panties, letting a richly scented body oil sink into my skin before I dress for work.

My matching underwear is pale pink, the soft, lace-trimmed satin fabric chosen for the sensuous feel against my skin. My long, blonde hair is dried in soft waves and rests over my right shoulder. I’ve just finished applying a coat of mascara and a swipe of nude lipstick, ready for the office.

You stop just inside the door, and I catch your eye through the reflection in the mirror. There’s something hungry and dominant about your stare that stops me from wishing you Good morning and instead keeps me silent. You stalk the few steps towards me, your pace slow and predatory, eye contact maintained through the mirror. I feel the burning heat radiating from your body when it stops just behind me, not touching yet still scorching my skin.

Your knee nudges my legs wider, adjusting my stance and causing my ass to shift. I feel the soft cotton of your boxers brush against the bare skin exposed by my thong. Your right foot stands between my slightly spread legs, your left foot just to the outside of mine. My left thigh is now gently encircled by both of yours and that touch alone makes my stomach flip.

Our eyes remain locked and my arms drop to hang limply at my sides. My body has softened in submission to the strength of yours, but my deep breathing reveals the tension that’s building inside me.

Both of your hands rise, your fingertips lightly skimming the backs of my fingers, hands, wrists, and onwards, slowly up towards my shoulders. Without taking your eyes from mine, your head dips to place a feather-light kiss at the top of my left shoulder, kissing a line across to where my neck and shoulders meet.

Your head rises and chin rests there on my shoulder, whilst your hands move inwards. In slow motion your fingers flutter along my collarbone until your palms flatten against my skin and roam down, travelling over the rise of my bra. Your hands curve around the underside of my breasts, taking their weight and pushing them up and together. Your thumbs reach up and hook into the soft satin cups, dragging the material down. The silky fabric catches on my hardening nipples, before releasing the stiff pink peaks. Your thumbs drag over them, too, triggering my release of a shuddering breath.

You remain like this for a moment, your hands cupping and squeezing. I feel every squeeze of your hand as a ripple in my pussy, as another trickle of wetness. Your eye contact is unwavering, and I feel you can read every dark and dirty thought running through my head. I’m sure you can sense that my sex is already clenching in anticipation of your hard cock filling it.

My body temperature continues to rise, and it feels like fire is consuming me from the inside out. Finally, your head lifts from the crook of my neck. You leave my bra as it is, cups pulled down and my breasts exposed, and move your hands down to trace the sides of my waist.

The heightened sensitivity of that skin has my hips wanting to buck, but I catch myself and release a deep, low moan from the back of my throat. Your fingers slide under the waistband of my panties at each hip, thumbs brushing over the tender flesh where my body and legs meet. Your hands continue down my thighs, taking the panties with them, sending the scrap of material to the floor.

For the first time, your eyes move from mine to look at the reflection of my now-exposed pussy. The neat patch of hair leads between my legs to a peek of rosy pink lips, already swollen from arousal even though you’ve yet to touch me.

Your left hand flattens to my stomach, fingers angled downwards, and I hold my breath as they descend. When they’re just above my clit, your index and middle fingers spread apart before continuing down and closing shut, my clit and lips sandwiched between them. Your fingers begin to move back and forth, massaging and spreading the wetness already pooling there.

When your hand then pulls up and your fingers move apart, my lips are pulled wide to reveal the pink, glistening slit and the hard nub of my clit pulsing for your attention. Your eyes meet mine again as you push your right thumb into my mouth, a tiny drop in your control showing when I suck down on it hard and a groan rumbles from your chest. You take your wet thumb and circle it over my nipples, pinching and pulling them in turn. My pussy is still stretched and exposed, and in time with every pinch of my nipples, I feel my muscles clench under your gently moving fingers.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

At last, you pull down your boxers with your right hand and close the small gap between us. Your warm body is flush against my back and your hard cock rests between the cheeks of my ass. I whimper as you start to thrust it gently, the head hitting my lower back. One of your hands moves to my waist and the other between my shoulder blades, pushing down to angle me forward.

My hands reach forward to steady myself on the countertop and hips press back against you on instinct, but I find that this only makes you pull away. I learn quickly, and lean into my hands to watch your slow, deliberate movements through the mirror, my eyes begging for your cock inside me.

You move so that your cock is now stroking through my lips, separating them but never pushing inside. I can feel how your glides become smoother as you become coated in my arousal. The tap of your cock against my clit on each stroke is agony and ecstasy rolled together.

Just when I reach the point of pleading, you adjust your stance so the next stroke nudges the head of your cock just inside me. A long, hissed ‘fuck’ escapes my mouth, but the relief is short-lived as you pull back again. I hold my breath in anticipation, my fingers tensing against the cool marble counter beneath them.

An exhale rushes out of me and my head drops forward when your hips suddenly push forward to seat yourself deep inside me with one smooth, slick thrust. Your hands at my waist flex as my pussy stretches to accommodate you, my muscles twitching as they adjust to the welcome feeling of your full, hard shaft. I desperately want to move, to rotate my hips and feel your cock stroke every part of me, but I know it’s you who’s in charge.

Our eyes meet once more and your stare only intensifies as you draw back, letting every ridge and vein of your cock slowly drag over my sensitive flesh. My head tilts up, giving us both a better view of your shiny, coated shaft leaving my body.

You establish a steady, constant rhythm, but as soon as I begin to anticipate your deep, slow thrusts you change the game, pumping shallow and fast. My body and mind stop anticipating and simply give themselves over to the pleasure. I lose myself in the ripple of my pussy when your hot, throbbing flesh enters me, the feel of your balls smacking, warm and heavy, against my lips.

My pussy has set its own pattern, clutching in spasms as you push inside, squeezing down around you as you withdraw. Our eyes still bore into each other, but on the periphery of my vision is your taut body, now coated in a thin sheen of sweat. My arms are shaking at the effort of holding myself steady against your increasing thrusts.

Without missing a beat, your arms come up my body, hands passing back up over my breasts to cup my shoulders from the front, pulling me more upright. My own hands shoot back to hold the side of your thighs, the balance of our bodies seesawing as you move back and forth, in and out.

My eyes are telling you now that I’m desperate to come, to let the knot building in my lower stomach burst free. Intuitively you understand, release your right hand from my shoulder and move it to press against my clit. At first, it remains still, but the pressure combines with the increasing tempo of your slams into my body to edge me closer.

When your thumb starts making small circles around my clit you pick up the pace, slamming faster, harder and deeper. My fingers on your thighs grip tighter, my body trying to stay upright. Every one of my panting breaths is exhaled with a moan.

It’s impossible now to stop my approaching orgasm. My limbs stiffen as a ball of heat travels to my pussy, releasing in a burst that has my legs buckling. A groan works up from the very bottom of my lungs as an explosion of wetness and heat surround your cock. As my pussy clenches through its orgasm, I feel your cock jerk in response and the first burst of your hot cum inside me. You seat your cock deep, held in place by my tight grasp, as your cock continues to release. As the spurts subside, you resume a slow thrust, both of our gazes fixed on your soaked cock as it leaves my body.

Once our orgasms have reduced to sporadic twitches and our breathing has steadied, you withdraw completely, holding me until I find my balance.

Our eyes meet once more in the mirror before you spin me to face you and take my mouth in a deep kiss. Without a word you pull back, tap me on the ass and turn to the shower.

I clean myself up, replace my panties and move to the bedroom to dress and head to the office. You knew I have a meeting I’ve been dreading, and you knew just how to take my mind off of it… 

 

Published 
Written by lucymills82
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments