Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Testing The Waters

"Will he open her flood gates?"

16
9 Comments 9
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I met him online. His name was Drew. I couldn't see his face up close in his picture, but something about him caught my eye. He was tall and even from a distance, I could see he was in great shape in shorts and a fitted t-shirt. In his dating profile, he mentioned wanting a great kisser. That really grabbed my attention. I have always thought kissing was one of the most important elements to build and sustain a relationship. Historically, men I met did not put enough importance on a great lip lock. And it had been a very long time since this girl had been properly kissed.

I took a chance and messaged him first and waited. The next day my heart jumped a little as I logged on and saw he had responded. We had pretty standard chit-chat in the beginning, but he flirted a little.

"What are you doing?" I messaged.

"Wanting to make out with you," he surprisingly replied one evening.

And with that statement, it was on. For the next week, flirting continued from us both ... a playful back and forth flirting. We ended up exchanging phone numbers and texted each other a lot over the next few weeks, sharing some more photos. I finally saw him up close in a photo and he had such a sexy look about him. He wasn't a pretty boy; he was more ruggedly handsome. His eyes were bright and his smile was a little devilish. He talked about loving the water, so I decided to invite him to my pool in my apartment complex.

"I would love to come swimming with you," he said. 

~~

I was sitting in my lounge chair anxiously awaiting his arrival. This would be our first time meeting in person. I kept going back and forth about how he should first see me. Should I wear my coverup or just let him see me in my swimsuit? I took off my coverup. I put it back on and stewed some more and finally decided to leave it on.

My heart jumped a little as I saw him drive up in his Tahoe. After what seemed like an eternity, Drew finally stepped out of his SUV and walked towards me. His eyes found me and his smile instantly soothed me. He looked like his pictures, which was a relief. You never know with online dating. You may see an attractive man in pictures and a creature straight out of a sci-fi movie shows up for the date. 

I stood up and smiled when he reached me and waited for him to make the first move. He reached for my hand and pulled me into a bear hug. My head was buried into his broad chest and I didn't look up into his eyes for fear he would see what was running through my head at this moment. He pulled away and I finally looked up at him and our eyes locked in a knowing look. We both found each other attractive in person. I found myself tingling all over already. 

"Hi, Drew," I said quietly.

'You are beautiful," he replied.

I smiled and knew this would be a great day.

Glancing over at the pool, he said, "I am hot and that pool looks great. Let's get in, shall we?"

And with that statement, he pulled his t-shirt over his head and I was gawking at a very sexy chest with light hair traveling down to his waistband. I tried not to look down, but his boardshorts were not leaving much to my imagination.

"You go ahead, and I will be right there," I stammered.

He smiled and then walked over to the steps and slid down into the cool water and glided over to a ledge that was built underwater on one side of the pool. I was a little nervous about revealing my body to him. He was a trim hard body and I was, well ... more soft and curvy. I decided to rip the BandAid off and quickly lifted my coverup over my head and even more quickly walked towards the stairs. He wasn't going to make this easy on me and intently watched as I came down the stairs, surveying me up and down. I felt more secure with each step as my voluptuous body slowly disappeared under the cover of water.

I came to him and stood before him. Our eyes locked once again and his mouth turned up in a devilish smile as he turned me around and pulled me down to sit between his legs on the ledge.  As he planted a gentle kiss on my neck, I nestled back against him. My softness meshed well with his hard body. A soft sigh escaped my lips as I snuggled with him. 

"I love your curves," he whispered in my ear.

His hands started exploring under the protection of the water. He stroked my outer thighs before moving across my legs to my inner thighs. I struggled to stay still so the other people at the pool wouldn't suspect what was happening beneath the surface. My hands were caressing his arms wrapped around me. One of his hands grazed my swollen clitoris as he moved his hand up from my thigh to rest on my lower tummy. I glanced back over my shoulder at him, and could tell by the look in his blue eyes, his touch had been intentional. 

We enjoyed some pleasant conversation while our hands continued to explore under the water and then decided to get out and let the sun dry us off. We reached our chairs and he softly touched one of my warm shoulders.

"You are getting red. Let me put some sunscreen on you."

"Thank you," I responded, excited to feel his touch again.

As I stood in front of him, he lathered up his hands with lotion and started rubbing my body. His fingers slid just inside the edges of my swimsuit as he applied the sunscreen to the top of my thighs and my back. I couldn't help but shiver a little from his touch. I absolutely believe he knew what he was doing to me and was enjoying watching my response.

We lay down in our chairs and Drew reached over and held my hand. I looked over at him and mouthed him a little kiss. He smiled and mouthed me one back. Our thumbs were seductively rubbing each other's fingers in our embrace. I really wanted to kiss Drew but didn't want to do it in front of the other people at the pool. We chatted some more, swam some more, and enjoyed several hours at the pool. Our touching continued and I hoped he was getting as turned on as me. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Would you like to go back to my apartment for a while?" I asked, hoping he agreed.

"I thought you would never ask," he replied smiling and winked at me.

We got our things together and walked hand-in-hand back to my apartment. I was happy to see the proof of his excitement filling out his thin board shorts. The others at the pool noticed as well as he walked by. Eat your heart out, ladies, I thought, as I noticed their lustful glances. 

~~

We reached the inside of my apartment and as soon as the door closed, he had me up against a wall kissing me. And boy could this man kiss. Our lips meshed perfectly and I met him in intensity as my tongue explored his sexy mouth. We broke our kiss and stared into each other's eyes smiling.

"May I change out of my swimsuit?" I said.

"Sure. I brought some more shorts for me too."

I planted a quick kiss and left for my bedroom to change. I pulled off my wet swimsuit and dried off and decided on some form-fitting nylon black gym shorts and a white tank top, with no bra. My hair was still a little damp and my sun-kissed skin was glowing. I surveyed myself in the mirror and decided this was a good look. I wasn't sure what to expect next and this was hopefully sexy, yet not too over-the-top.

Relief filled me as Drew brightly smiled when he saw my appearance. I didn't want to make assumptions and come out wearing a negligee but wanted to grab his attention. It appeared to have worked. In an instant, he was off the couch and planting a lovely kiss on my lips. He was shirtless and had put on a pair of soft cotton athletic shorts. Again, his shorts left nothing to the imagination. He had a large, stiff cock. And my tank top with no bra didn't leave much either. 

MonaLisaG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonaLisaG

"You look amazing," he said devouring me with his blue eyes.

"So do you," I replied looking at his hard chiseled body, still warm from the sun.

"Can we take this into your bedroom," he said brushing my hair back over my shoulder.

"Yes, please."

He led me by the hand down the hall and into my bedroom and lay me on my bed. Kissing resumed as did hands roaming. 

I was instantly ignited by his kissing and his touches. 

"I love you touching me, Drew," I whispered.

"I love foreplay and hope you do too," he replied as he lifted my tank top to nibble my breast. "And I love your breasts. All my exes were smaller breasts; I have been deprived."

I wrapped my legs around him and ground my softness against his hardness.

"I want to taste you. May I put you in my warm mouth?" I asked.

"Do you really think you have to ask?" he said laughing, as he reached down and slid his shorts off.

He spun around and climbed on top of me to where his huge cock was in my face. I devoured him. Devoured is the only word for it. I roughly sucked him and then felt him lowering my shorts. Soon after, a wet tongue found my sweet spot and it made me suck him even harder. Goodness, he was good. His tongue was torturing me. I bucked my hips as I quickly felt a release building. 

"Oh, Drew! Oh, Drew!" I pulled him out to yell, as I was coming.

He reached his hands underneath me and kneaded my ass as I rode out my orgasm, then he spun back around to face me.

"I am here to please you today and you will have multiple orgasms before I am done with you," he said, touching my face.

"I don't think I can have more," I said. 

"Do you have orgasms during sex? You have had a g-spot orgasm, haven't you?"

I frowned and responded, "Well, no. But, don't worry about that. I just will love you making love to me and you having a release. Truly."

"That's just not good enough," he responded somewhat sternly. "Have you enjoyed sex with other lovers?"

"I haven't had many others and to be honest, not really. It was never what I had expected it to be," I responded searching his face for his response.

"You can absolutely have a g-spot orgasm. The other men were either lazy, selfish, or just didn't know what the hell they were doing," he said, rubbing his fingers through my hair. "I need you to trust me."

I felt a little nervous and he sensed it and was distracting me with soft kisses on my neck, as his finger slipped inside. Then, I felt it. He was rubbing something inside my vagina and it felt good. It felt better than good. It felt great! He sensed my change.

"Do you feel that?" he whispered, nuzzling my neck.

"Yes!" I answered with my hips starting to thrust.

His finger wasn't moving in and out, I felt more of a tugging inside and it felt amazing.

"Drew!" I gasped.

"Just relax and enjoy it. It may take a little while your first time, but just relax and let me take care of you."

I clung to his strong muscled arm for support. And he kept giving me reassuring kisses. 

"Just relax, baby."

How could I relax with this sensation? It was incredible! And he alternated kissing my lips and sucking my very hard nipples. I pulled my tank top over my head fulling freeing my breasts.

"Your breasts are the best I have seen," he said, smiling. 

I felt what can only be described as an unknown energy washing over me from head to toe. And I felt like I had to pee, and panicked.

"Drew, I have to pee."

He laughed, kissing me and replied, "No, you don't. Please trust me. You will see."

I was trying to move away from him and he physically held me down now.

"Drew, I don't know about this," I gasp.

"Let it out," he said, gripping me tighter.

I looked into his eyes for support and my world stopped. I can't even describe the feeling. But, I felt the gush between my legs that wet the bed and screamed. 

"Oh, Drew! Drew!"

He withdrew his finger and then held me tightly as I trembled and sobbed into his shoulder. It was such an intense feeling, I lost control of my emotions, and actually sobbed. I don't know how long he held me afterward.

"I'm going to make love to you now, baby," he said, pulling me over to a dry side of the bed.

"Yes, please,' was all I could say. I needed this man inside me.

"I want to make love missionary style this first time, so I can look into your beautiful face. But know I have many solid positions we can make love in and I can't wait to explore all those with you."

Holding my face, we looked into each other's eyes as my legs parted and he pushed inside me. He was well-groomed and could feel my freshly shaven pussy against his skin. Our skin-to-skin contact was very intimate, erotic, and amazing. 

"God, you are tight," he said. "You okay?"

"Yes, just go slow at first until I get used to you."

"I will never hurt you. We can go as slow as you need."

He pulled out some and just moved his tip in and out slowly, letting me get used to the feel of him.

It felt better and better and I suddenly needed more and arched my back to lift my hips, taking him in all the way. He claimed my lips again as we started our ride together. He was all the way in now, but still moving slowly. Goodness, he felt good! He completely filled me. 

"You are so beautiful. I love fucking you. I have been fantasizing about this moment since we first met," he whispered in my ear, breathing heavily.

His words further excited me and I was quickly losing control. All the sensations ... his kisses, his cock, his hands ... I couldn't get enough of it. Not one touch or kiss was lost on me. I fully appreciated it all.

"Drew! I need you harder and deeper!" I yelled after reaching a certain point.

He withdrew and quickly turned me over onto my tummy.

"Lift your ass," he said gruffly, showing he had lost some control too.

As soon as I did what he said, I felt him plunge inside my awaiting wet pussy. This was a totally different sensation. And he was making love in a very different way now, deeply thrusting. One of his hands was on my back now, while the other was on the back of my neck, holding me in place. My arms were outreached desperately clinging to the sheets. This felt primal. I felt every ounce of his strength. Drew was a real man and he was claiming me at this moment.

I heard his breathing quicken and thought he was getting closer to his release. It was all over for me when he reached his hand underneath me and stroked my clitoris. I buried my face in the sheets screaming, felt him grab and pull my hair, and knew he released with those last savage thrusts. His weight collapsed us both onto the bed. 

We were drenched with sweat and he rolled off me pulling me in close for spooning. Drew was amazing and this was the start of a very hot summer. Ladies, we all deserve a "Drew" in our lives and I hope you find yours.

.

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments