Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Farmer's Daughter Ch. 3

"An farm apprentice and the hot farmer's daughter have to sneak to be together."

10
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

When I came in for dinner that night, Sherry wasn’t there. Mary had a farm-raised roast chicken which was served with baked potatoes and a salad made from the first of the spring’s lettuce and spinach. Except for coffee, practically all of the food we ate came from the farm. Mary baked bread every day and always sliced it and placed it in a basket with a napkin. I loved her crusty bread, especially with the fresh sweet butter.

I wondered where Sherry was, but not wanting her parents to know I was interested in her, didn’t ask. I thought about our hot fucking in the barn that afternoon and her words, “how would you like some company tonight?” and wondered what ideas she had in mind. These thoughts went through my mind as John handed me the plate of baked potatoes. Sitting there, I was living in two levels of reality: the serious respectful apprentice and the horny guy who loved fucking their equally horny daughter.

Mary got up from the table and called upstairs. “Sherry, come down, dinner is on the table.”

“Coming, Mom,” she answered.

When she appeared, I could see she had just taken a shower because her hair was still wet and her face glowed with that just scrubbed look. She wore a short tight denim skirt that came down to mid-thigh and had a white t-shirt on that clung to her body. It was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra. I tried not to look at her but the sight of her tits and nipples made me gasp and whisper to myself, Damn, she’s a tease. Our eyes met briefly. She knew I liked how she looked, but we pretended to ignore each other.

John turned to me and asked, “Did you hear about the farmers in Mexico whose corn became pollinated with genetically altered corn?”

“No! That’s horrible,” I responded, shaking my head.

“That’s right,” John went on. “Their corn is an ancient Mayan variety and the seeds have been passed down for centuries, but genetically altered corn planted nearby has spread through pollination and altered their ancient corn.”

He took a bite of chicken and continued, “The same thing could happen here. That company and a few others are trying to take over the whole farm industry and make it so we have to use only their seeds. If that happens, a farmer can’t save seeds like we do for next year’s crop because genetically engineered seeds are good for one year only.”

While we talked, Sherry was listening, then added, “I saw this film at Brown in my Visions of the Future course called, ‘The Future of Food’ and that’s what it was all about. It’s disgusting what they’re trying to do. They want to make us all dependent on their corporation for seeds and say it’s going to eliminate starvation in third world nations. What they’re doing should be illegal, but they have the full support of the government.”

I saw the rage in Sherry’s eyes as she spoke. “A group of us went to protest the WTO Conference in Quebec two years ago and got tear-gassed by the police,” she said. “The fact that our government subsidizes big agribusiness farms so they can compete with farmers in third world countries is forcing those poor farmers to lose their land, move into cities to work in sweatshops for multinational corporations.”

Sherry was speaking with such knowledge and passion that I couldn’t believe she was the same person I had fucked that afternoon in the barn. She took a deep breath, shaking her head in disbelief. “I can’t believe it’s legal for those damn multinational corporations and the government to do that. It’s got to be stopped.”

Just then Mary stood up and said, “Sorry to interrupt such an important discussion, but who would like apple pie for dessert?”

I raised my hand and John got up to clear the table and follow Mary into the kitchen. When he and Mary left the dining room, Sherry looked over at me, smiled then she mouthed the words but without any sound so that I had to read her lips, “I want to fuck you.” I smiled, nodding I understood. Then Mary called from the kitchen, “Anybody like ice cream with their pie?”

“I do,” I shouted back.

“Me, too,” Sherry yelled.

While we were waiting, Sherry leaned back in her chair and stretched her arms in back of her causing her t-shirt to stretch across her tits. I knew she did that on purpose because she saw how I was staring at her chest. She looked me in the eyes and smiled, then biting her lower lip, placed her hands on both of her tits and rubbed them, keeping her eyes staring at mine, teasing me. She removed her hands, just as her father came in with two plates of pie, followed by Mary with two more plates.

As I dug into the pie and ice cream, John asked if I had any plans for tonight. I quickly glanced over at Sherry but turned to John. “I’m working on a new poem and it’s almost finished, so that’s my plan,” I said, not looking at Sherry.

“I’d love to see some of your poetry,” Sherry said. “I write poetry too, but I’d love to see what you’ve written,” she continued.

John stiffened in his chair, looked at me and cleared his throat but didn’t speak. He didn’t have to. The sudden silence at the table said it all.

Finally, Sherry spoke up. “Dad, your rule about me and apprentices is so dumb.” She slammed her fork on the table, stood up and looked at her father. “It’s stupid and you have to stop treating me like a baby. I don’t need your protection.” Sherry glanced at me, then back at her father, then in a huff, stormed out of the room.

I didn’t know what to say or do so I just kept eating my dessert. The sudden change in mood at the table was awkward. I noticed John and Mary look at each other. Finally, Mary spoke up, shaking her head with disapproval, “John, why can’t they share their poetry?”

“Because I know where that will lead and I have my reasons for keeping Sherry away from apprentices - that’s why.”

Mary stood up and leaned forward with her hands on the table. I was caught in the middle of this disagreement and kept my eyes on my pie and ice cream. “You know as well as I do that your stupid rule is not going to stop Sherry from doing what she wants. You’re making more of a problem than is necessary.”

I was sorry I had said anything about writing poetry but didn’t know that Sherry would say she wanted to see them. I was stunned by how such a pleasant dinner and great conversation suddenly became a battle of strong wills and that I was caught in this family’s dynamics. Mary left the room and John sat back in his chair.

He didn’t speak and then turned to me, “Sorry about that. You might think I’m being an old fuddy-duddy, but I have my reasons for that rule.” I looked at John and nodded I understood.

I finished my ice cream then got up, “See you in the morning,” I said, glad to be out of there.

In my cabin, sitting in my chair with my notebook on my lap, trying to work on my poem, I tried to shut out what had happened at dinner. I had been writing for a while and noticed it was close to nine o’ clock. I had been working on this poem for a few days and was struggling with the last few lines.

I wondered whether Sherry was going to sneak out of the house and got up to look out the window. The light was on in her room so I assumed she wasn’t coming. Just then I saw the light go out and thought she was probably going to bed and wouldn’t be coming “to keep me company.”

I went back to my chair and started writing again. After ten minutes, I wrote the last line of the poem and read it over to myself. In a poem, all the lines are important. Every word counts, but the first and last line has to be especially perfect. I was pretty certain that I nailed it and wanted to read it to Sherry sometime. I liked that Sherry was not just a sexy girl who liked to fuck. I liked how smart she was and how interested she was in the world. I liked how she thought about things and though we didn’t have a chance to have any real conversations, I knew I wanted to know her better and wanted someone who was more than a fuck-buddy.

While sitting back with the notebook on my lap, I heard a light knocking at the door and then it opened. “Want some company?” Sherry said, poking her head around the edge of the door.

“Sure, come on in. I was hoping you would make it.”

“I had to wait until Dad went to sleep. He was up later than usual with his calculator figuring out something.”

Sherry was still wearing the short denim skirt. It was tight and clung to her hips and ass. She had on the same t-shirt and I saw how her tits jiggled as she moved. I looked up at her and noticed she had her light brown hair in two pigtails instead of the ponytail. Two dimples formed next to her mouth when she smiled, her eyes crinkled and she had the cutest little nose and high cheekbones like her mother.

“You look so beautiful,” I blurted out, surprising myself. “I love how you look and I love how you are.”

Sherry blushed when I said that and just looked at me. “Thank you, Pete. That’s nice of you to say.” I was surprised to see her blush.

“Well, I mean it,” I added.

“How’s the writing going?” Sherry asked, noticing the notebook on my lap.

“Good, I just finished a poem.”

“Can I read it?”

“I don’t know, maybe later.”

She looked disappointed, pouting, so I said, “Let me read you the last two lines.”

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

“Okay, that’s better than nothing.” She came over and sat on my lap.

I opened the notebook, found my page and read, “The sun that shines now on your lovely face, will rise tomorrow from my lyric heart.”

“Hey, wow, that’s really good. You’re a real romantic, aren’t you.” she smiled, looking into my eyes. She then leaned forward and kissed me, lightly at first, then harder, prying open my lips with her tongue. She pressed her tits into my arm and I returned her passionate kiss. We started kissing harder and she moaned into my mouth.

Suddenly, Sherry pulled away and looked at me. She got up from my lap, pulled me up by the hand so that we were both standing. We just looked at each other, smiling. She had her arms on my shoulder and then pulled me closer for a hug. I could tell our relationship was changing from being fuck buddies to really liking and wanting to know more about each other.

“I think I’m getting a real crush on you, Pete,” she said. “I like fucking guys but I don’t let them get close. It’s just sex for sex’s sake,” she added. “I usually keep my distance, but this is feeling different.”

“I’m feeling that way about you, too, but I’m having trouble figuring you out. When I heard you talk at dinner about your going to the WTO Conference to protest unfair trade practices, I was surprised. I know you’re a good student and made the Dean’s List, but then how you flirted with me when we first met and how we just started fucking, I didn’t know what to think of you.”

“You thought I was just a flirty slut, didn’t you. I don’t blame you because of the way I started teasing you five minutes after we met and then a few hours later, we’re fucking each other’s brains out.” She looked up at me and smiled.

“I didn’t think you were a slut. I just thought you liked sex and you saw a guy you wanted to seduce. I think you like being wanted.”

“Right,” she said, looking me in the eyes. “I like being sexy and turning guys on. It gives me a kind of power. I like the way guys look at me and I don’t see anything wrong with that.” She turned away and walked over to the bed. “I love my body and I love my mind. I love using both as freely and openly as I want. No one owns me. I’m in charge of what I think and of what I do. I have my own morality. I want to be free to fuck when I want, read and think what I want. Say what I want. Nobody can control me.”

I was stunned by her words but really liked what she said. I just looked at her standing across the room from me and didn’t speak for a minute, then I walked closer to her. “You’re an amazing person, Sherry. I love your philosophy and want you to know something about me.”

“What’s that?” she asked, relaxing a little.

“I believe we are each the star of our own movie. I don’t want to be in any other person’s movie and I don’t want anyone forced to be in my movie.”

“Nice metaphor,” Sherry said with a slight chuckle. “So what’s your movie about Mr. Movie Star?”

When she said that, I loved the playful sparkle in her eyes and smiled back at her. “I want to learn to live be as self-sufficient as possible. I want to live alongside mainstream America but not in it. I want to grow as much of my food as I can. I want to build a solar house and live off the grid. I want to find a way to make a living in my home and not go off to work for some stupid job, just to make money.”

“Nice movie,” she said. “Sounds like you know what you want.”

“I do. That’s why I’m here working for your dad and I definitely don’t want to get fired by getting caught being with you.”

“We won’t get caught. And anyway, Mom is on my side.”

Just then she came over to me, put her arms around my neck and pulled me into her body. She looked up at me, “I like you a lot, Peter,” she said and we hugged, embracing each other tenderly. She then moved her hands to my ass and pulled me so that she was grinding into my cock. I put my hand on her ass and pulled her into me and we started slowly grinding against each other, her tits pressed against my chest. I then put my legs between hers and she started riding my thigh, sliding up and down, pressing harder into my leg. “Ummmmmmm! That feels good,” she whispered.

I pushed her towards the bed and she sat down. I got down on my knees between her legs. Her denim skirt slid up her thighs and I saw she wasn’t wearing panties. I spread her legs, but before I put my tongue into her already wet pussy, I looked at her tits and nipples almost bursting through her tight t-shirt as she leaned back on her elbows, our eyes looking into each other's eyes. I licked along her thighs and then slowly made my way to her pussy and started licking.

As soon as my tongue entered her, she moaned, then gasped, “Oh, my, yes, yes, eat me, Pete. Eat my pussy. That’s it.” I got my tongue in as deep as I could, loving the moaning sounds she was making, squirming and moving herself forward, pressing her pussy against my mouth. “Come on Pete. Eat me harder. I want it harder.”

I loved hearing her tell me what she wanted and how she responded. It inspired me to please her, urged me to kiss, lick and suck harder. My tongue then licked her clit and she jolted and shuddered, thrashing her head from side to side, “Oh, yeah, Jesus that feels good. Come on and fuck me!” she screamed, then reached down and grabbed my hair, pulling me deeper into her pussy. I sucked on her clit, licking it and then moved my tongue from one end of her pussy to the other, spreading her legs wider.

I moved my tongue to her clit and felt her tensing and tremble, “I’m cumming! Holy Jesus, I’m cumming, keep eating me! Oh my god, oh, fuckkk!” she screamed as an orgasm swept over her and she pulled me by the hair to climb up on her. “I want more. Give me your cock, Pete. Come on, fuck me!”

I pulled my jeans off and climbed on the bed and spread her legs even further apart, my hard cock ready for action. I took it in my hand and started rubbing her pussy lips with it. “Don’t tease me,” she shouted. “Just fuck me, now!”

I was hovering above her on my knees with my cock at her entrance. I looked down at her pretty face. She looked up at me and smiled. “I want to be in your movie. Do anything you want to me.”

I smiled. “I want to make love to you.’

“Then make love to me, but do it hard. That’s what I want.”

I smiled at her and loved her spirit, her openness, her passion and how alive she was. I loved her mind and I loved her body and I wanted to give her as much pleasure as I could.

“Give it to me!” she pleaded. “I want you to cum in me,” and she lifted her body up to suck my cock into her.

I was holding my cock in my hand at the tip of her entrance, moving it up and down a few more times; her body arched, reaching for my cock and then I plunged in, driving her back to the bed, “Oh, yes, fuck me harder. That’s it,” she screamed ever louder and I loved how vocal she was.

I was plowing into her with all my strength and started picking up speed as I rammed into her and felt her tight pussy muscles milking my swollen cock as I rammed and rammed, going faster and harder as she rose up to meet each thrust and fell back and lifted up again, swallowing my cock with each thrust, falling back to the bed, screaming, “Oh fuck, yes. That’s it, that’s it. That feels so good. Oh, fuck, this is so good. Oh my god, I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum. Keep fucking me. Don’t stop! Harder! Harder! Ohhhhhh here I come! Oh, fuck! Oh, yes, oh, yes, I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

I looked down at her eyes, her mouth wide open, her screaming driving me to thrust harder and I could feel I was about to explode, “I’m cumming, too.” I shouted, “I’m cumming!”

“Cum in me, Pete!” she screamed. “Give it to me!”

I was picking up speed, thrusting harder, my hands under her ass, lifting her up to my cock, holding her there as I pounded her pussy, driving her back to the bed. I loved holding her by the ass as I rammed my swollen cock even harder.

“Give it to me, Pete,” she screamed, looking at up at me. “Give it to me.”

“Here it comes,” I screamed, thrusting harder, faster, my body tensing. “I’m cumming!” I yelled as an overwhelming orgasm rolled through my body causing me to writhe in ecstasy with each thrust as my cock erupted like a volcano shooting hot lava.

I felt Sherry shudder and scream, her body convulsing as another huge orgasm swept over her and she let out a wail, my sperm gushing into her tight wet pussy gripping my cock while I kept ramming her, my cum gushing out and a thrilling trembling swept up my legs and through my body. “Oh, Sherry,” I screamed, loving that we climaxed together.

I didn’t want this to end. Finally, she fell back to the bed and I kept my cock in her as I lay on her body, gasping and panting, feeling her heaving breasts, my head on her shoulder, both of us out of breath, gasping madly for air.

After a few minutes, I rolled off of her and we just lay there quietly, looking up at the ceiling, not speaking, as we tried catching our breath. I knew we were both thinking about what was happening between us. Still, we lay there in silence, panting in the afterglow. She leaned over me, kissed me, smiled into my eyes and without a word, got up and straightened her skirt.

She stood next to the bed. We still hadn’t said words. She then bent over and kissed me gently on the lips, our eyes looking into each other's eyes. She smiled, kissed me again then went over to the door.

“Don’t worry about my Dad,” she said, opening the door. “And by the way, I’d like to co-star in your movie. Good night.”

(Wait till you read Chapter Four)

Published 
Written by Sisyphus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments