Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Farmer's Daughter Ch. 6

"A farm apprentice and the hot farmer's daughter have to sneak to be together."

9
5 Comments 5
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Sherry was still wearing the tight black skirt. She hadn't taken it off when we fucked. I laughed when she put on the wig, still playing Mary Jane,  but didn't say anything. She walked over to her backpack, shuffled through it and pulled out a joint.

"Ah got me some dynamite weed here," she said, “Howz about gettin’ high with me?”

"Why not," I answered, shaking my head, bewildered and amused.

"Ah love to fuck when ah'm high. Ah get wild as a wildcat," she said taking a lighter from her backpack, lit the joint then took a big hit, closing her eyes, sucking in the smoke then handed it to me.

"Here Pete," she said and went back to her backpack. I took a hit and watched her bend over and pull a long white t-shirt out, put it on the bed then came over for the joint and took another deep hit, closing her eyes, holding her breath before releasing some smoke then handing it back to me.

"Ah think ah'd like to take me a nice hot shower. You can join me if ya want,” she said, walking past me and headed to the bathroom, swaying her hips. She turned and looked at me, "Well, are ya comin’ or ain't ya?"

I took another hit of the joint and followed her into the bathroom. She had taken off her skirt and was reaching in to turn on the water. She was naked and I couldn't take my eyes off of her round ass and grapefruit sized tits. "Give me another hit of that joint," she said.

Still playing Mary Jane, she stood naked by the shower with the red wig on then stepped in and turned to me, "Hey guy, get in here."

I could tell by her eyes she was stoned and I felt a real buzz in my head. When I got in, she let the water pour down on her, getting her red wig wet. She then leaned into me, pushing her tits against my chest.

"Man, am ah high," she said. "Damn, that's powerful stuff. Ah feel like ah'm floatin' an' this water feels so fucking good." She looked up at me and smiled. "Come on, Pete give me a kiss and she grabbed the back of my head, pulling me hard to her lips, sticking her tongue deep in my mouth, our tongues swirling around, devouring each other’s mouths. It was ferocious kissing. She moaned and I moaned, both of us getting hotter under the pounding water, steam rising around us, the pot loosening all inhibitions.

Suddenly, she stopped, pulled off her wet wig and threw it outside the shower onto the bathroom floor. "I can't stand that damn wig anymore," she said, then grabbed my wet hair, gripping it in her fingers, pulling me to her mouth, kissing me, groaning, our kisses getting hotter and harder, our arms wrapped around our wet bodies, grinding into each other as we kissed. I moved my hands down to her ass and pulled her harder into me. My hard cock was pressed against her belly and she lifted herself up to grind her pussy against my cock. She then reached for some soap, lathering my body, then hers. We were soapy and slippery, our bodies sliding over each other, my hard cock rubbing against her pussy. We were dizzy with lust, dizzy from kissing, dizzy from rubbing, dizzy from the hot water, so dizzy and stoned and crazed we didn't know what we were doing and just let go, madly slipping and sliding lustfully over each other, feeling the sensual pleasure of our wet tingling skin, our moaning louder and louder, our bodies hotter and hotter pressing harder against each other until I suddenly turned her around and pushed her hard against the wall, grabbed hold of my cock, which considering that we had just fucked, had never been harder or bigger and rammed it into her with a force I couldn't contain.

“Ohhhh my god, fuck me, fuck me! Give it to me hard! Harder! Harder!” she screamed, both of us out of our minds, her hands pressed against the tiled wall, the hot, steamy water pouring over us.

My cock was like a red hot iron rod ramming into her pussy. We were both wild animals fucking with an energy and fury I had never experienced before. The water was pouring down over both of us and I was grunting and Sherry was screaming, her body shaking and shuddering as I pounded her, knowing she was having a huge orgasm. Her loud ecstatic screaming made me want to fuck her harder. I could feel my sperm rising from my balls and into my cock. “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” I shouted looking up at the top of the shower, the water cascading down on my face.

I never came so hard in my life. I was trying to catch my breath as I held onto Sherry, my arms wrapped around her body. I couldn't move and kept my cock in her for a minute and tried to catch my breath. Finally, I pulled out and we both collapsed to the floor of the shower with the water pouring down on us in the small shower stall, Sherry leaning against one wall and I was against the other, both of us gasping for air. We looked at each other through our wet hair and the steam surrounding us, taking deep breaths and then started laughing as we looked into each other's eyes.

"I'm starving," Sherry said. "Let's get something to eat."

"Great idea,” I answered. "What do you want?"

Sherry stood up, turned off the water and reached out for two towels, handing one to me. She stepped out of the shower and while we were drying ourselves, she suddenly slapped my ass with her towel and started laughing and running into the other room. I ran after her. She leaped onto one of the beds and was standing there with her towel in her hand, her hair wet, challenging me to hit her with my towel. Crouched like a wrestler, she stood with her legs wide apart, her eyes fixed on me, her firm tits straight out. Suddenly she lashed her towel at me slapping the side of my face and laughed. Just as I swung my towel at her, she leaped off the bed and went to the corner of the room and stood on a chair, standing above me.

"Think, you're tough, do you?” she yelled, taunting me. "Think you can catch me and make me your slave!" she said, with a sly smirk on her face, dropping her southern accent.

I ran around the bed with my towel and stood in front of her chair ready to swing at her, but she was lashing her towel back and forth so fast I couldn't get close enough without getting hit. Just then I caught her towel and held it so she couldn't move it. She tried tugging it from me, but I held tight and then pulled hard forcing her down from the chair. She let go of the towel, shoved me backwards with her shoulder and dashed past me.

"Think you can catch me," she taunted, running to the other side of the room. I jumped over the bed and caught up with her. She turned and tried to run past me, but I caught her arm and pushed her hard against the wall, lifted her arms above her head, gripping her wrists, pinning her, my cock pressed against her pussy, feeling her squirming trying to get away from me. Our faces were inches apart. I leaned forward so that my mouth was next to her ear. Her tits were crushed against my chest. She was trying to push me away, but I held her writhing body harder against the wall.

"You're not going anywhere," I whispered in a sinister voice. "I got you where I want you. You’re going to be my sex slave!"

"Think so," she said, as she pushed and squirmed against me. Suddenly, she bit my shoulder enough to hurt.

"Ouch!" I said as I loosened my grip. She bucked me hard with her head and pushed me back. She squirmed away laughing and ran past me. I caught her by the wrist, but she broke free and started running to the other side of the room. I ran after her and just as she passed the bed, I tackled her from behind and we fell to the floor, wrestling. She tried to break away kicking at me, but I had a firm grip of her legs. She was on her belly trying to crawl away. I looked up at her round, luscious ass just above my face. She was still trying to kick me away, but I tightened my grip.

"You're not going anywhere," I shouted and crawled up her body and got on top, pinning her to the carpet, my cock on her ass. I grabbed her arms, stretching them in front of her. She was squirming and bucking trying to push me off of her. He ass was rubbing my cock as she bucked and squirmed.

Sherry started bucking even harder against me, trying to knock me off, but I straddled her ass, my hard cock in the crack and started humping.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

"I'm going to fuck your brains out," I said, grabbing and pulling her hair. "You want me to fuck you, don't you? You want to be my slave, don’t you? Tell me!"

Still trying to break free, I spread her legs wider with my knees, grabbed my hard cock and started moving the head between her legs, just on the edge of her pussy. I kept it there, the tip moving slowly up and down her wet pussy lips while she squirmed under me.

"You like how this feels, don't you, Sherry? You like how my hard cock feels on your cunt. Tell me how much you like it."

She tried lifting herself up, trying to get on her knees, but I held her down. I was amazed at how strong she was. She almost knocked me off, but I stretched her arms in front of her, gripping her wrists, pushing down harder, keeping the head of my cock pressed against her pussy, "You're not going anywhere. I've got you where I want you."

I put my hand under her belly, raised myself up and roughly flipped her over onto her back. Hovering over her, looking into her eyes, my cock still at the edge of her pussy, I held her arms stretched out above her head, my fingers entwined in hers. "You think you can slap me with your towel and get away with it, don’t you. You want to be my slave, don't you? You want this big hard cock in you, don’t you? Tell me you want me to fuck you. I know you want it."

As I said that, I couldn’t believe this was me speaking so aggressively. She looked up into my eyes as I held her to the floor and could tell she was enjoying this playing by the slight smile on her lips, but she started squirming, lifting her ass off the floor still trying to buck me off of her.

"Beg me to fuck you," I said, rubbing my cock harder against her wet pussy. "You like this, don't you? You want my big cock in you, don't you? Tell me you want it,” I said pushing the head of my cock a little deeper. She was still squirming and fighting. I pushed a little harder, spreading her legs wider as I went deeper.

"You started this with your fancy towel action. Now you're going to get what's coming to you and I know you want me to fuck you. You want it bad, don't you?"

Suddenly, without warning, I thrust my cock hard into her with a grunt and felt her open up.

"OH FUCK!” she gasped and suddenly wrapped her legs around my back, her heels pulling me deeper into her, “Fuck me!” she screamed. “Fuck me hard!”

After a few hard thrusts, I suddenly stopped moving and pulled my cock out but kept it up against the edge of her wet pussy, looking into her eyes, teasing her, wanting her desperate. She looked up at me with anguished eyes, her mouth wide open. I smiled down at her.

"Beg me to fuck you! Come on, Sherry. Tell me how bad you want it. Tell me. I want to hear you beg to be fucked."

She lifted her ass off the floor, trying to get my cock in her, but I backed away, the head of my throbbing cock just above her pussy.

"Beg!" I said, looking deep into her eyes.

“Fuck me! Damn it! Come on, give it to me. Please! Please, fuck me you goddamn bastard!” she yelled.

“Are you my slave?”

“Yes! Yes! I’m all yours, I'm your slave, now fuck me!”

“That’s what I want to hear,” I said and reared my hips back and rammed my cock into her. "That's it, baby, take my cock. Take it! I love how tight you are. I love fucking you. You're wonderful!”

She lifted herself up to take my cock as I pounded her back to the carpet with each thrust, then wrapped her legs around me like a vise, pulling me into her. “I love how your cock feels; fuck me! Fuck me harder!” she screamed.

I was thrusting and grunting and grinding my cock into her hot wet pussy, going deeper and deeper with each hard thrust. I couldn’t believe we both had the energy to fuck like that after what we did in the shower. Then I stopped with my cock deep in her, feeling her body tensing, trembling on the verge of exploding as I held my cock in her tight pussy, filling her, knowing she wanted to cum.

"Don’t stop! Don’t Stop!”

I slowly my pulled my cock out, grabbed her legs and put them over my shoulder, looking down at where my cock was just at the edge of her swollen pussy. She was so open to me and my cock was throbbing, knowing this angle would give me more power. Suddenly, I plowed into her with all my strength and she screamed so loud I was sure they could hear her outside.

Her screaming inspired me to fuck her as hard as I could. “I love fucking you,” I yelled, looking down at her, her arms spread out to the side, her fingers grabbing at the carpet, her head thrashing, her eyes closed and then she opened them, looking into my eyes as I rammed my cock into her as hard as I could and felt my sperm rising, my cock swelling and knew I was about to explode. I could feel she was on the edge of another orgasm.

"Ohmygod I’m cumming again, keep fucking me,” she shouted looking up at me, as another huge orgasm swept through her.

“Oh Sherry, I’m cummming!” I screamed, feeling her muscles gripping my cock as I rammed into her. I was about to erupt, pounding even harder, her pussy gripping my cock tighter as I rose out of her and then thrust into her again with a loud grunt and that was it. I couldn’t hold back and exploded in an overwhelming orgasm, my whole body convulsing, her pussy milking my cock as spurt after spurt of hot cum shot deep into her. I erupted like a volcano and could not believe where all the sperm was coming from especially after fucking three times in the last hour. I collapsed on her and we lay there in an exhausted heap, panting and gasping for air. I could still smell the soap from the shower and the aroma of sex as we lay still holding each other on the floor. I then lifted my head and we looked tenderly at each other still gasping for air.

"I love how we feel together," she said, looking up at me.

"Me, too, this is amazing."

While we were lying there, we heard the musical ring of a cell phone. "Fuck! That's my damn phone."

I got off of her and she went to her backpack, took out the phone, "Oh, hi, Dad."

She looked at me as she spoke into the phone. "No. I'm alright now, but my car broke down on the way to Jenny's."

She nodded at what her father was saying. “Yeah, I know, I know, Jenny didn't know I was going over. I wanted to surprise her. Why did you call her?" Sherry asked, shaking her head, frowning. "Dad, why were you checking up on me? Why did you call Jenny to see if I was there?”

She paused. "Yes, I'm with Pete. He stopped on the road when my car broke down. I'm really lucky he happened to be coming down that road." She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and shouted. "Dad, I'm not a baby. I can take care of myself. You don't need to check up on me all the time."

She had one hand on the top of her head.  "I know you worry. That's the problem. I can take care of myself. You don't have to worry."

She took the phone from her ear so she would not have to hear him, then put it back to her ear. "Dad, Pete helped me push my car off the road and he gave me a ride into town. We're getting something to eat and the car is being towed to Ken’s garage to see what's wrong." She listened. "Yes, I know it's Saturday and the garage is closed."

I watched Sherry as she spoke, admiring how cool she was coming up with her story. I hadn't realized she hid her car just off the road, waiting for me to come by.

"Dad, you can't fire Pete for helping me with my car. I'm lucky he was the one who stopped and not some stranger. It would be so wrong if you fired him. "

She took a breath, looking at me. "We're on the way to the Bangkok for Thai food. I'll call Jenny and tell her what happened. Now, don't worry about me, I'm fine, thanks to Pete for helping me with the car."

When she hung up and threw her cell phone into her bag, she looked at me, shaking her head in annoyance, then smiled, shrugging her shoulders, “I’m famished. Let’s get some food.”

 

 

Published 
Written by Sisyphus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments