Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexy Visits

"I first thought it was going to be a normal day, till his lust consumed him.."

7
4 Comments 4
5.6k Views 5.6k
985 words 985 words

I visited him for the day. I wore a cute pink bra with a matching pink thong underneath my clothing.

As soon as I walked into his house, he took my hand and led me upstairs.

Confused, I asked him, "Why are we upstairs? I thought we were going to watch a movie downstairs."

Not saying a word he smirked at me and he had a naughty look in his eyes. I walked back into the wall and told him to behave. He pinned me against the wall, kissed me roughly with passion and started trailing kisses on my neck..

He started taking off my clothes. It's like his inner beast came out. He almost tore my clothes off. He whispered in my ear, "Fuck the behaving, sweetheart!"

He started kissing me all over my body. He took my breast in his hand, pulling and rubbing my nipple. He put my nipple in his mouth, nibbling and sucking on my sensitive nipple.

He went on his knees to start kissing my pussy, I tried to get away but he wasn't taking no for an answer. He started licking my wet, cock aching pussy....

He rammed a finger inside my tight and wet hole while he continued licking my sensitive clit. I could barely stand the pleasure, I was seconds away from cumming.

He suddenly got up, I looked at him with a surprised expression. He just grinned, picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. He layed me down on his bed and took of his clothes.

He opened my legs and thrust his big, hard cock inside my dripping pussy. He started fucking me faster, I moaned loudly, not wanting him to stop. Very suddenly he took his cock out of my pussy, pulled me to the edge of the bed, turned me around, bent me over and started fucking me hard. It's like he fucked me harder every time he rammed his cock inside of me.

It was as if it became harder to control my hunger for his cock..

 He rammed his cock deep into my pussy and I squirted all over his cock. He whispered in my ear "That's my good girl. Cum for me, baby!"

I turned around and started to suck his cock. I licked his shaft and deepthroated his beautiful, big cock.

He groaned as he came, his cum squirting on my face, tongue and breasts.....his delicious cum.

I missed his beautiful, big cock so much...

A few days later, he came home with me.

We got home, went upstairs to my room. I was turning around to put down my bag on my bed, when he grabbed my waist gently, turned me around and put his soft, warm lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues connected in a sweet and passionate kiss.

I unbuttoned his shirt for him, he smirked and stared at me with a naughty glint in his eyes. I continued changing his clothes for him and then changed my clothes...

victorialover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
victorialover

We went downstairs, put on a movie and started kissing as soon as we sat down on the big couch. He planted delicate kisses over my body, on my face, neck and sensitive nipples.

He moved his hand to my wet pussy, rubbing my swollen, sensitive clit. He mixed rubbing my clit and fingering me. I moaned, almost screaming from pleasure, trying to resist it, he whisperd in my ear, in a sexy, husky voice: "Take it baby, cum for me!" He started to finger me quickly. After about a minute, I squirted, my pussy juices dripped down my thighs.

Being exhausted after all the pleasure, I almost passed out next to him but he wasn't done with me...

He started taking off my underwear and leggings, he looked into my brown eyes with his ocean blue eyes and grinned at me, not giving me time to recover from my orgasm.

He lifted my legs over his shoulders and started licking my pussy like a thirsty beast, he licked my clit and put his tongue into my tight, sensitive and wet hole. I almost came in his mouth when he did that, when he suddenly stopped licking my pussy.

He took out his big, erect cock. I got on my knees, on the bed and started sucking his big cock. After a short while he lifted up my face to look into my eyes, I could see the hunger, the lust burning in his eyes.

He lay me down and thrust his cock inside me, it felt so good! He started fucking me slowly, he lifted my legs over his shoulders, fucking me faster.

It felt amazing, I loved it! 

He whispered in my ear: "Did you miss my cock inside of you, sexy? Do you like my cock deep inside of your wet pussy, baby?" I almost squirted hearing him say that.
 
After a while, he switched positions, me now riding his cock, loving the feel of it sliding in and out of my drenched, wet pussy. I got off after a while, went down on my legs and arms , bending over and told him to get on his knees.

He started fucking my pussy from the behind. The pleasure was unbearable, I could hear he was near. I moaned: "Fuck!" as I squirted, when he suddenly thrust his big cock deep into my pussy. My pussy tightened on his cock as I orgasmed.

 It felt like I was getting fucked by a sex god...

He moaned and muttered: "Fuck!" as he came inside of me. Cum drippied out of my pussy and down my thighs.
 After we lay in each other's arms, kissing. We almost went for another round of fun, when we  realized we didn't have enough time.

We'll have to continue the fun next time...

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePinkRose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments