Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wrong Twin; the morning after

"My girlfriend hope you like wants me to get her pregnant"

45
20 Comments 20
17.8k Views 17.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

We must have had a good nights sleep, after the night that had just gone down. I was glad that I had lived one of my wildest fantasy and fucked a set of twins. I woke the next morning to a delightful surprise, I was the meat in a twin sandwich.

Whilst I laid there wide awake, between the two most beautiful women that I had ever met, one of them one was my girlfriend, the other was her identical twin, my mind began to wonder. I thought how the hell am I going to keep up with these girls for the next month while Nadine stayed with us.

The one good thing was that I had quite a high sex drive, so I knew I would be in for a lot of fun over the course of the month that followed. This was quite useful as Tasha, my girlfriend, and I would usually fuck at least twice a day if given a chance.

Both twins were still laying against me, I could feel Nadine’s firm breasts against my back as she slept. I watched Tasha as she slept on the other side of me. She always looked so cute when she was asleep. She was so close I could smell her perfume, which I loved. I had my hand on her left breast, and I cupped her 34C boob. I looked lovingly at her, whilst I thought that one day I would marry this girl. That is if she and her twin, don’t kill me first with their sexual needs.

As I looked lustfully at my girlfriend, I felt Nadine begin to stir as she woke. She gave me a soft kiss on the back of the neck before she whispered in my ear, “Thank you, for the amazing fuck you gave me last night.” 

I turned and looked at her, smiled and said, “You’re most welcome Nadine.”

I gave Nadine a soft kiss before I whispered, “If you want another good fuck any time, just let me know I will deliver.” This made Nadine really excited, at the prospect of more good fucks over the course of the next month.

I had my hand on her hip as we kissed some more, she was on her side with her back pressed up against me. I cupped her breasts, which were of a similar size to Tasha’s. My other hand slid between her legs as I fondled her pussy. Her moans were muffled by my mouth as we kissed. Before we could go far, she stopped and said, “I better go take a shower to freshen up.”

I watched Nadine get out of bed, I couldn’t help notice her perfect hourglass figure as she went for a shower. As she went, I saw her butterfly tattoo on her right shoulder, but I also noticed that she had a cute heart tattoo on her left ass cheek which I hadn’t seen last night. She deliberately dropped her wash bag on the floor, so that when she bent over, she gave me a look at her pussy.

Her deliberate teasing had it’s desired effect, as my cock started to get hard.

In the meantime, Tasha must have woken up. She noticed I was staring at her sister's ass. She said, “Stop staring at that cheeky bitch, baby.” 

I ignored that and said, “Good morning, Babe. And, to answer your question of last night, as to which of you is the prettiest, my answer would always be you, Babe,” This brought a huge smile, to her face when I said it. I always loved it when she smiled or giggled at whatever I would say to her.

I pulled her close, kissed her passionately on her lips which she returned. She whispered in my ear, “I think someone is ready for some fun,” as she stroked my hard cock, I pulled her on top of me as we kept kissing passionately. I broke the kiss and asked, “You don’t think Nadine will walk in on us?”

“Don’t worry about Nadine, if I know anything her about she won’t be back until at least an hour when she has a shower.” 

We kissed some more, as Tasha rolled her hips and rubbed her pussy on my cock. She whispered in my ear and said, “I have been extremely horny this past couple of days, I want you to make me pregnant, baby.”

SaraiMorris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraiMorris

She teased some more as she coated my cock with her pussy juices. She reached between her legs and guided my cock into her. She gasped for air, as my cock invaded her pussy. I groped her breasts, as she rolled and ground her hips into my groin.

Her head rolled back as she rode my hard cock, I took her nipples into my mouth and sucked them. She was moaning quite loudly, as she ground herself into me. It felt as if she was going to break my cock in half as she rode my cock hard. She was like a woman possessed and in need of my cum.

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in close as I crushed her breasts against my chest. I kissed her passionately as I held her close while she rode my cock. She whispered, “Fuck me hard please, baby.”

I held her close, as I rolled her on to her back. I made sure I kept my cock in her. We continued kissing passionately, as I slowly started thrusting into her. She wrapped her legs around my waist, to pull me into her more deeply as we made love.

My left hand groped and kneaded her right breast, as I pounded her tight young pussy. She was moaning in sheer ecstasy, by this point. She pleaded, “Don’t stop fucking me baby, fuck me harder, cum inside me, make me pregnant.” She screamed as I thrust into her, and she arched her hips to meet my thrusts.

“I’m coming, baby, don’t stop,” she yelled.

She came violently under me, whilst her body spasmed and contorted uncontrollably. It was all I could take and came deep inside of her fertile pussy, giving her the seed that she wanted. She clamped on my cock and milked every last drop of cum that she could.

I kept kissing her passionately as I collapsed on top of her, I held my softening cock inside to make sure none of my cum would escape. 

I rolled off Tasha, just in the nick of time as Nadine came back into the room.

Nadine asked, “What have you been up to guys?”

“Nothing,” we replied in unison.

Tasha then said she'd better go take a shower, I noticed my cum drip down her leg as she walked across the room. I think Nadine must have also noticed. 

I decided to join Tasha and have a shower. But not before I whispered in Nadine’s ear, “I'm fucking you again later.” To which Nadine gave me an approving smile.

I joined Tasha in the shower. I helped wash her back, but not before we ended up making love again in the shower. Once finished, we dried and got changed before we headed down for breakfast. During breakfast, to our annoyance, Tasha’s phone started to ring.

Tasha went to the living room, she came back ten minutes later. She looked very irate. I asked her what was the matter. 

“The boss fucking told me that I have to be on a plane this afternoon to go Paris," she answered.

“I thought you had the next couple of weeks off work.”

“Yes I thought so too baby, I was looking forward to spending time with my sister, will you promise to look after her for next couple of days?”

I replied, “Of course I will, Babe.”

My answer made Tasha very happy.

Nadine and I helped her to pack her suitcase.

We then dropped her off at the airport, to go to the conference in Paris. 

Unbeknownst to Nadine and me, she had known about this conference for the past month. But just before she left, she texted me letting me know to keep Nadine happy in any way she wanted.

Once back home, I asked Nadine if she would like to come to the bar that I owned later tonight. She gladly agreed. We thought it would be fun, to see how many of my friends we could fool into believing that she was Tasha.

This set into motion the next chain of events.

To be continued...

 

 

 

Published 
Written by farmerroger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments