Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend With A Porn Star

"I met up with a porn star."

61
18 Comments 18
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Many thanks to Ginaisacougar for the inspiration for this story."

LA, the city of angels. I had gone to meet up with an angel.

It was not something I would have usually had done, but I had some holiday time and she had told me so many times to come that I decided, fuck it.

I had been a member of Lush for many years and had met many fun and loving people, but there was a certain few that made an impression on me. Gina was one of them.

Gina was an ex-porn star with a sexy accent and a great body. She was what most people would call a MILF or a cougar, all I know is that she is a beautiful older woman with the confidence to say that she wanted to fuck my brains out and all I’d have to do was make my way to LA.

So, it happened, I made my way to Los Angeles.

I called Gina to tell her I had arrived, and we arranged to go out on a “date” that evening. It wasn’t really a date, as we both knew we were going to end up back at her place for a fun-filled night.

I relaxed in my hotel room until I had to get up to go have a shower. I shaved my cock clean like I always did before a date and got into the shower. My shower was hot, and I decided that it would be a good time to knock one out, envisioning Gina in my head. She looked so good naked, with her pussy spread open for me. It didn’t take too long for me to shoot my load over the shower screen.

After washing off and making sure I was nice and dry, I got dressed in dark jeans and a button-down shirt. I like the smart but casual look, and it works for me.

I made my way down to the lobby of the hotel until I got the call from Gina to say she was waiting for me. I went out to meet her and my jaw dropped when I saw her. She looked amazing, sexier than her pictures and the dress left little to the imagination.

“Hi Sean, I am so glad we finally get to meet,” She said in her thick Belgian drawl.

The way she spoke got me instantly hard as she pulled me close for a soft, long kiss. As we made out, I took in her smell and the way she breathed, it was intoxicating. She took me by the hand and led me to a car that was waiting. We both got in the back and without saying anything as the driver drove us.

In the back-seat, Gina slid her hand over my crotch and nuzzled at my neck. My hand slid up her dress and she opened her legs and let me slide my hand right up to her crotch. She was warm and I could feel the heat. She giggled and took her hand from my crotch.

“No, we are going to wait. First, we are going to dinner then you’ll come back to my place for the night. We have plenty of time for all the fun we want.”

The car pulled up outside a fancy restaurant and the driver opened the door for us. Gina got and I followed. I slid my arm around her waist, sliding my hand over her amazing ass. We walked in together and within a few seconds, we were shown to a table in the corner.

We sat down and for the first time, I got to look at Gina properly. Her long dark hair went past her shoulders, framing her beautiful face. Her dark eyes gave her an exotic look, with lips that could damage. She was gorgeous and I knew why I had been besotted with her over the years.

We ate and drank together, getting to know each other on a more personal level. The more we talked, the more we laughed and soon I knew more about her than I could in any other way. We shared many secrets over that dinner, and she told me some things that would come in useful for later.

“I love to be used and abused, I want you to be as rough as you want with me, I'm not scared of sex, I enjoy it.”

I laughed and kept it in the back of my head.

By the end of our meal, we were well warmed up with sex talk and flirting that I just wanted to fuck the shit out of her already. She called her driver and soon we were in the back seat once more on the way to her home.

We were dropped off once again, we entered her house and couldn’t take our hands off each other. I pushed her up against the wall, kissing her roughly and making out with her. I pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders, pulling them down, revealing her light blue and white lace bra. My hands grasped at her lace-covered breasts, caressing them as we kissed.

“Sean, take me to bed. I'm yours.”

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. It was large and comfortable, and I could not help but want to bend her over the bed and have my way with her.

“Get undressed,” I ordered as I started to strip. She gleefully followed my orders and I looked at her amazing naked body. She looked so good that my cock seemed to spring to attention.

“Come, suck my cock.”

She willingly got to her knees in front of me, cupping my balls as she took my cock into her mouth. She slowly started to suck on my cock and she expertly sucked on the tip as her hand caressed my balls.

Aknawiilde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aknawiilde

I slid my hand through her hair holding onto it like a ponytail and holding the back of her head. I could feel her scalp as I started to fuck her mouth gently. I then increased the speed and fucked her mouth faster and faster, forcing my cock down her throat. She seemed to relish me getting a bit rough with her, so I forced my cock deep into her mouth and held her head against my crotch. I could feel her throat working my cock as she looked up at me with a glint in her eye.

I let go of her head and watched as my cock slid out her mouth, taking with it a long string of saliva. She laughed, looking up at me while stroking my cock hard. I helped her to her feet and just as she steadied herself, I pushed her back on the bed. I spread her legs seeing her lightly trimmed landing strip. Her pussy looked amazing and I couldn’t help but slap it lightly before burying my head between her legs.

Her smell was intoxicating, and I could not help but spit on it before shoving my tongue into her wet hole. She moaned and slid her hand through my hair. I lapped at her cunt, pushing my tongue deep into her hole as far as it would go. She seemed to appreciate it as her moans got louder and her hand seemed to push my face further into her cunt. I complied by licking her inner pussy and sucking on her clit. It seemed to do the trick as she pushed my head away just in time for me to see a light trickle of her cum ooze from her pussy.

“Sean, fuck me. I want to feel you inside me.”

I smiled and climbed on the bed and watched as she got comfortable. I slowly climbed on top of her and slid my cock into her waiting hole. The look on her face let me know that she liked it, her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth was open. I decided to be rough again and slid my hand over her throat. She looked at me lustfully as I started to fuck her slow and steady and she seemed to enjoy it.

I leant forward, pinning her down by the throat as I started to slam my cock harder and faster. Her guttural moans turned me on, and I could feel her start to gasp for air as I slammed my cock inside her. I let go of her neck and the sound of her gasping for air for some reason turned me on even more.

I cupped her breasts, squeezing and pinching them, even slapping them as I fucked her. It seemed to turn her on, in turn, it turned me on. I slammed my cock as hard as I could, and I could feel her body react to me. Her pussy seemed to pulsate around my cock and her body seemed to shake slightly to my every move.

I leant forward as I fucked her, our faces centimetres away from each other. She seemed to move her head forward as if to kiss me, I moved my head away, so she couldn’t. She seemed to find this annoying in a sexy sort of way, making me laugh. I kissed her and she responded by wrapping her arms and legs around me.

We made out passionately as I fucked her hard. I could feel her moan between kisses and her body shook underneath me. As her body started to shake harder, she pushed me off her just in time to see her squirt. I smiled and she smiled back at me.

“Lay back, Sean. I want to ride your cock.”

I had to obey her, her accent was just too sexy, and I melted when she spoke to me. I lay back on the bed and she gripped my cock and lowered herself onto my lap. She leant forward, resting her hands on my chest as she slowly started to bounce on my lap.

I had a great view of her breasts bouncing and her face contorted with pleasure as she rode my cock. She looked amazing and I could not help but push up to meet her bounces. I pulled her by her arms, making her lay flat on top of me, her breasts pressed against my chest. I got comfortable and started to slam my cock up into her hole. I held her around the waist, not letting her up, not that she wanted to. She moaned loudly into my ear as I fucked her from underneath. I could feel her body respond to me and me to her.

“Gina, I’m gonna cum.”

She just held on to me, letting me fuck her even more.

“Sean, cum inside me. I want to feel you shoot your load deep inside me.”

It was too late; I had already started to shoot my load. We both moaned together, and she sort of collapsed on top of me. We lay there for a minute or so before she lifted her head and kissed me. We made out slowly and she gently climbed off me.

“Honey, you didn’t get the chance to fuck me in the ass. We have all night, so in round two you can do that.”

She lay back next to me and rested her head on my chest. I held her close and it wasn’t long before I fell asleep.

----

We must have had sex at least six more times over the next three days, then she had to go out of town to do a photo shoot. I was happy and went back to England a sexually contented man.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments