Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Chance Reunion

"An old friend introduces me to her daughter during an unexpected meeting in Vegas"

14
3 Comments 3
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words

I don't gamble but my sister was holding a surprise birthday party for her husband so, well, you know, it's family so there I was at the Bellagio in Vegas. The day I arrived, the temperature outside could have been hotter, but only if I had been Joan of Arc.

I understood why the location of Las Vegas had been a developer's dream. The searing heat keep people inside and that means in the casinos. That's where I was hiding out when my name was being called. It wasn't on the intercom. It was a female voice somewhere from my past. I couldn't place it until I turned to look at a familiar face that was twenty years older than the voice.

"Oh my God, it's Katie!" I shouted.

"So, Alex, your remember." she said in a sexy purr.

"How could I forget? You were my lifeline when Marge and I separated and in the midst of an ugly divorce."

"And you were the best math teacher I ever had in high school."

I blushed a little at that compliment, remembering how Katie was by far the most intelligent girl in my algebra class. A monkey could have taught her math, and she still would be far ahead of every fifteen year old.

We had met again years later after I moved to a new school in the next town, still teaching math. Katie became the school's secretary a few years after I got there. She was so organized and capable that she basically ran the school. The teachers loved her. Everyone knew she was overqualified.

Katie had grown up since she was my student and wow, had she grown. Katie was now a tall brunette, with dark piercing eyes and noticeably large voluptuous breasts that made me fantasize about getting intimately reacquainted.

The kind of intimacy I dreamed of having with her didn't take long. We were at a staff meeting just before winter break. The two of us were standing in the back of the room with everyone seated in front of us. The principal was giving his Christmas greetings when Katie slipped behind me, leaning her tits up against my back and putting her hand in my pants pocket. It was subtle but a clear invitation. She whispered, "Let's celebrate after work." I just nodded and suggested a drink at Mahoney's Tavern.

Katie drank wine, beer for me. Everyone in the tavern was in the holiday spirit, loud and in good cheer. Katie and I were as noticeable to them as two mice hunkering down inside the wall. She had removed her sweater with an alluring blouse and a plunging neckline signaling her earlier intentions. I had removed my tie and unbuttoned the collar, but still, I was steaming hot in anticipation.

Katie was amazingly open about her life, even her sex life. She'd been around, that is, with a variety of men. Katie talked about how she had married shortly after high school and that her husband was a musician. Their first few years were stormy except for the sex. Apparently he was an adequate lover and kept her satisfied for awhile, but she always knew she needed and wanted more.

At her five year high school reunion, she hooked up with an old boyfriend for a one night stand. It was after that she decided to have an open marriage. Although still married, Katie shared a bed with other men more often than with her husband.

I told her a little bit about my crumbling marriage and that it probably wouldn't last until spring.

We ordered another drink. Before the drinks arrived, Katie sat next to me on a bench seat, as close together as clock hands at 12:01. The drinks arrived and our conversation continued with her hand crawling up my thigh. One inch further and she would feel my erect member straining to escape its imprisonment.

We had been in the tavern for a little more than an hour, and it was getting dark. Finishing our third drink, she said she had to leave. I pretty much hoped we would hook up for a one night stand when she suggested we sit in her car for awhile. Katie said she had a private question to ask.

Katie wanted to know if being separated from my wife meant I could have sex with another woman. I didn't answer when her hand found the bump in my pants.

"Hmm, that's a big one, Alex." she said giving me a wet juicy kiss. "Can I have a look?"

I didn't answer as she found the zipper and reached in. I was so rock hard it sprang loose like a tiger being released from a cage. Her hand gripped my hard-on and in the next moment her mouth was all over it.

At first she licked up and down the shaft, then flicked the tip with her tongue until precum began seeping out. Satisfied that I was fully taken in by her charms, Katie took the bulb end between her lips tasting the fluids that continued to flow, then ever so slowly lowered her head until all eight inches of me was down her throat.

She bobbed her head sucking my cock and massaging my balls going faster and faster until I exploded. Katie kept sucking and swallowing until my cock was wiped clean.

"Yum, yum," she said. "That was so great. You cum like a Brahman bull and taste better than a salty margarita.

"Look, Alex, I have a date in an hour so I can't stay with you tonight. How about if we get together later in the week?" We exchanged phone numbers and met the Thursday before Christmas at the Motel 6 where like they say, they left the light on for us. Katie was as good in bed as she was a math student.

For the first half hour, we sipped Champagne and slowly, methodically, undressed each other. Sometimes the preparation is as exciting as the actual event. In this case, the before was exciting and erotic; the after was pure desire and lust. Seeing her formidable breasts uncovered for the first time was everything a man could imagine and wish for. They fell heavily on her chest but firm. Her pink areoles were silver dollar size with erect nipples begging to be sucked. My hands were trembling as I fondled them and sucked at each tit.

By the time I dropped my pants on the floor, Katie was naked lying in bed waiting. If curvaceous boobs weren't enough, her juicy camel toe pussy was breath taking. I greedily gorged on it for what seemed an eternity. Her gyrating hips and deep breathing told the story. She had entered a never-never land of pleasure.

Each time my tongue and lips kissed her clit, she moaned the moan of ecstasy while raising her hips to meet my mouth. I always prided myself on eating pussy. Some guys just kiss a girl's pussy and clit. Others, like me, like to taste what's inside. She cried out with pleasure each time my tongue wormed it's way inside her cunt. She was so wet. I had plenty to taste.

"Enough, Alex, enough. Fuck me and do it fast and hard." I climbed on top and pushed in her tight pussy unrestrained, furiously pounding into her. It seemed it was never hard or fast enough. Each thrust brought her close to an orgasm until she screamed with ecstasy just as I was about to climax myself.

When I let go, it was a stream of cum that flowed like a never ending river. She must have felt it flooding her insides as she cried, "Oh, oh, oh, ooh, ooh, so good, so good."

I stayed inside her, so warm, so wet, so cozy, until I was no longer hard. She whispered how great it was having a man inside her and filling her with warm creamy cum, especially a man like me with a bucket worth of cum.

That was only the beginning of a long night of sexual experimentation. Katie was more than a willing participant. In fact, she was the instigator of most of our investigations into each other's body. Her tongue was like a serpent exploring my balls, cock and anus. Rimming was new to me, giving me an unexpected pleasures. She probed my prostate with a finger on one hand and held my cock in the other until she climbed on top giving me a visual ecstasy watching her tits sway and bounce as she vigorously rode my cock.

Katie was on all fours when I entered her pussy for the third time but she said, "No, not there. Put it in my other hole." I was just hard enough to get the tip of my cock inside her butt hole and slowly progressed inward, She pushed back jamming my dick deep into her bowels with only my balls dangling outside her beautiful ass.

I had already cum twice, so it took some time before I emptied what was left in my balls. Katie enjoyed the extended time while fingering her clit, having multiple orgasms which came easily.

After doing anal, I fell asleep until sunrise when I had recovered just enough to complete the cycle and do her one more time. At breakfast together, I was happy but exhausted. My balls were sore and felt like they had been plundered into submission.

Over the next few months of winter and spring, Katie and I continued our affair fucking whenever there was an opportunity.

  * * * * * * * 

All of that was history when we unexpectedly met again in Vegas, but she was not alone. Standing by her side was a young teenage girl looking very bored. Katie introduced us. "Alex, this is my daughter, Nichol. She starts at the university in Flagstaff next week, so we decided to have some last minute fun together here in Vegas. It's just four hours away, and I had enough points to stay at the hotel for free."

"Nice," I said but really, I was referring to Nichol. She was tall like her mother with an exotic look about her. Nichol had a nice set of boobs and a tight erotic ass, but her mother's smile was absent. She treated our introduction with as much enthusiasm as taking a physics exam. Nichol had a far away distant expression but gave me a pout, the kind of sultry pout that suggested that she was more than a bored young college girl.

I invited them to meet me for dinner to catch up and Katie was all for it. Nichol showed no emotion, for or against. She was a teenager after all.

It turned out that Nichol's aloof indifference was a well rehearsed act. My earlier suspicion about Nichol was confirmed after dinner when we went to a club for drinks and dancing. Katie's daughter knew how to party and have a good time. She soon separated herself from Katie and me and began to work the room. By that I mean she was the girl of interest among the male crowd, mostly older men. More often than not, she was with men twice her age and even those of my age that could have been her father.

Katie told me that Nichol always dated older guys preferring their maturity over guys her own age. It didn't worry Katie because she felt her daughter was responsible and had the brains to take care of herself.

Perhaps, I thought, but the teenage brain and responsibility are rarely compatible. Oh well, I just enjoyed Nichol making the men drool over this young flirt.

MollyPasion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPasion

At breakfast the next morning, I had a chance to have a conversation with Nichol while her mom was in the fitness room. She told me about her college plans and mentioned that her mom had said some things about how she knew me.

"So, you were mom's teacher, right?"

"That's right," I said.

"And she had the hots for you in high school. Did you know that?"

"No, no I didn't," which was a white lie. Katie made a point of asking for extra help that she didn't need.

"Mom said you and her worked in the same school once."

"Yes we did. She was a great secretary."

"Was she great in bed, Alex?"

"Huh?"

"Mom and I don't have secrets. She said you two fucked like bunnies that year."

I didn't say a word, only swallowed hard feeling perspiration bead up on my forehead.

"You look embarrassed, Alex. I think men are cute when they get embarrassed. In fact, I like older men, and I'm beginning to really like you Alex."

"You're a lovely girl, Nichol," I said wiping my forehead with a napkin.

"Are you going to ask me to go to your room while Mom is at the casino?"

I swallowed hard again. "Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Why would I mention it if I didn't?"

"When?"

"How about ten thirty today? We're leaving this afternoon, so it has to be this morning. What's your room number?"

"403," I answered nervously.

"I gotta go now, Alex and check in with mom. I'll see you at ten thirty."

And that's how it happened. Fucking her mom years ago was nothing like fucking this sex kitten now. Who would have guessed that this girl would get down and dirty with a man old enough to be her dad?

Nichol new all the angles of seduction. She had the experience of a woman twice her age. It made us compatible for the few hours we shared.

She dressed the part, no bra, no panties. We stood together at the foot of the bed and I unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse. Then she came to me with a big wet kiss, rubbing my shoulders and back. Gently, Nichol took my hand leading us to the bed, having me sit on the edge while she finished with the buttons on her blouse. She didn't take it off but let it hang open, so I only got a glimpse of her naked tits.

Next she was on her knees helping me out of my pants and shorts. My cock was stiff and erect, ramrod hard. She took it in her hand and then down her throat. It was all I could do not to cum in her mouth. Nichol knew what she was doing and how to keep me from exploding by holding my prick tight with her hand. While strangling my dick, she continued to suck it until she stood up to remove her blouse, arching her back demonstrating that she was indeed her mother's daughter. Her tits were just as pendulous and perfectly shaped as I remember Katie's.

While I slipped off my shirt, she slid off her shorts showing a perfectly shaved pussy. Moments later we were lying beside each other in bed.

It had been a long time since my whole body trembled with so much desire. There was so much precum oozing down my dick, it reminded me of a melting ice cream cascading down the side of a cone. Nichol noticed and took care of it licking up and down my shaft until it was glisteningly clean.

But it was now my turn to taste her sweetness. On the way down, I nibbled on her nipples for a few minutes already feeling her wetness with my fingers. Her reaction was inviting as she spread her legs apart. I was on her pussy lips when she rested her legs on my shoulders murmuring as I sucked on her clit. My pièce de résistance, my specialty was fucking a cunt with my tongue. She squealed with delight when I bore into her lapping up her weeping pussy. It was the first of many orgasms she would enjoy while we fucked like there would be no tomorrow.

Once our oral foreplay ended, my heart raced with an excitement. I was out of control and pushed her legs further apart ready to slam my cock into her juicy cunt.

She sensed my eagerness and told me to slow down. "Alex," she said, "I like to go slow at first anticipating the pleasures of a thick cock like yours, then the feeling of you shooting a hot creamy load inside me. She gave me a kiss to emphasis her point.

I kissed her, fondled her teen breasts again, and feasted on each nipple as she reached down to hold my hard dick, sliding it up and down her slit. I was ready to dive in. She continued to be in control letting only the head of my cock barely past her pussy lips. She pushed me back when I tried to go in further. Each time I got in a little deeper until I had enough teasing and gave her every inch of my swollen cock. After two warm up strokes, I began pounding away in a sexual stupor that had me in a state of ecstasy that was unequaled by any from my past. I hadn't fucked such a tight pussy like Nichol's for so many years, I had almost forgotten the incredible rush it gave me. My heart raced as each thrust after each deep thrust bottomed out.

She was an enthusiastic partner keeping her hips in perfect rhythm with me. Needless to say, lust and nature prevailed. I soon fired a half dozen shots of cum deep inside her pussy.

"Oh oh oh, ah, ah, ah, she repeated in a high pitched girly voice. "Fill me, fill me up and don't pull out," she gasped. "Keep it in, Alex. Keep it in" she insisted. I did as she said until my hardness softened into a limp flaccid imitation of the pulsing hard-on from just moments before and slowly slid from her precious pleasure hole.

"Alex," she said, "how long has it been since you were with a woman? My god, you came like a horse! I hope you have some left for later."

I didn't answer, but it had been awhile since I had emptied my balls like this.

She whispered in my ear, "Would you use your tongue like you did before and eat me out again, please. I liked that so much and now that your cum is inside, it would be so much better."

I laid on my back as Nichol straddled my head with her pussy above my lips. We spent awhile as she sat on my face letting the seeds of human procreation drain onto my tongue that kept busily licking her freshly fucked cunt. Nichol never seemed to get enough of having her pussy and clit stroked.

I needed a time out. In the interim, we talked a little. She wasn't shy about telling me of her first time when I asked, "How old were you, Nichol, when you first had sex?"

"Oh, I guess it was on Easter after my sixteenth birthday. Mom had invited some friends over for drinks and dinner. One of them was a guy she had been dating. He was a real hunk, and I liked him. I was so excited when he asked me to go for a drive in his Lexus.

"Anyway, he was telling me how grown up I looked and how pretty I was. It was getting dark when he stopped the car in the back of the school parking lot. Of course, we were the only ones there when he put his arms around me giving me a hot kiss. His hands began fondling my tits. It was something my boyfriend did all the time, and I liked it. When his hand dug into my panties and groped my pussy, he hit all the right spots like I did at home for myself. I guess I was panting pretty hard, so he knew I wanted him. We did it in the back seat of his new Lexus. That's when I learned that I liked older men. They treat me more like an adult and know how to satisfy a girl."

"Did you ever see him again?"

Nichol laughed. "Of course. I skipped school a few times. We went to a motel where he taught me to really love sex in all different ways."

"Did your mom find out?"

"Eventually. The school counselor called her and said I had skipped school a few times. Then I had to tell Mom the truth.

"Okay Alex, it's getting late. Mom and I have to leave this afternoon. My first classes are tomorrow. Can we do it one more time before I leave? Maybe I can help you get it up, nice and hard like before. I want to be on top if you don't mind."

So she went down on me bringing me back to an erection that was at full staff again that told her I was eager to have her hop on.

Nichol took hold of my throbbing staff, kneeled on top of me, then lowered her hips pushing my dick deep into her hot moist love tunnel. She rode me for what seemed forever with one orgasm following another. She was in a state of euphoria with her eyes rolled back and tits flopping with each stroke. This time my self-control allowed her to use my cock for as long as she wished. My grunts of pleasure grew louder; her moans increased. Finally, Nichol let out an ear-splitting scream from a category four orgasm propelling me to cum moments later. "Aaaaaargggghhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming!" I shouted almost as loud. Then she collapsed in my arms.

"Oh Alex, oh Alex, you are a great fuck. I wish we had more time together. Like I said, that's what make older men so much better lovers. You really are wonderful like mom said."

We had only been together for two hours, the finest two hours of my life, but I wondered about her last remark when we dressed.

"So what is it that your mom was saying about me?"

"Not much. She said you were nice to be with, and you had special talents. Now I know what she meant."

"Did she say that we were lovers?"

"Sort of. She didn't go into details but said you got to know each other rather well. Mom suggested that I should get to know you too."

"Did you take that to mean sexually."

"Of course, what else?"

"So, she basically setup our arrangement this morning."

"Not exactly. Look, Alex, I wanted you the moment we first met. Mom coaxing me to spend time with you was just a little encouragement, and I'm not disappointed. You've been the best part of our little vacation here in Vegas." Then Nichol gave me a libidinous smile and a daughter-like peck on the cheek.

I caught Nichol and Katie as they were leaving to drive back to Flagstaff. Taking Katie aside, I said, "You have a terrific daughter. She's an amazing girl. I really enjoyed getting to know her."

Katie replied, "Apparently she feels the same. You know Alex, apparently you haven't lost your touch with the girls."

I grinned, a lecherous grin.

I never saw Katie and her daughter again, but I was sure Nichol would be a success in college, especially with the professors.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments