Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A changed Woman

"An old friend takes me to new hights"

3
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Earlier this summer I broke my number one rule. If you are going to screw around, don't do it with someone that knows your wife. Hi my name is Michael. If you've read my previous story you already know a little about me so I won't bore you with repeating myself.

In June of this year I attended a Company Sales Conference in Orlando Florida. Yes, I know what you're thinking. You put a bunch of Salesman/women in a luxury hotel away from their spouses and supply them with plenty of alcohol and naughty things are bound to happen. Well, I have been to many conferences and other than getting a hangover, I have managed to avoid anything too wild. That is until now.

I look forward to these conferences each year because it gives me a chance to catch up with old friends. The conference kicked off with a meet and greet open bar in the main hall at 5 pm Monday evening. As I was chatting with a couple of old buddies, out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Gina, an Account Manager from the office I use to work at. I had to take a second look to make sure it was really her. She actually looked rather striking.

My wife and I have known Gina and her husband Dan for over 10 years. I can't say we were good friends but we had been over to their house a few times and would meet for dinner and drinks on occasion. Gina is in her mid forties and a mother of two teenaged boys. To describe Gina is to say she is the librarian type with long dark hair, often pulled back or in a bun, fair skinned, kind of pasty colored, a bit plump and wore glasses. She was rather plain looking and certainly not anyone I ever thought of sexually. That is until now.

"Wow Gina, I almost didn't recognize you."

"Oh" she replied, it hasn't been that long since you've seen me has it?"

"Well no it hasn't but uh, well you look, damn you look great Gina." I shuddered.

She really did look hotter than I had ever seen her. She had on makeup and lipstick for one. Something she rarely wore. A beautiful light tan skin tone. She had dropped quite a bit of weight and she was wearing a low cut tight fitting dress that accented her curvy figure and a pair of very nice breasts that I was sure were new.

With a very big smile, Gina thanked me for the compliment. I then introduced Gina to my friend Jim who couldn't take his eyes off of Gina's cleavage. I finally nudged him and whispered that she was a happily married mom so stop thinking like a dirty old man. We continued with small talk about our families and what the kids were up to until it was time to be seated for dinner. The tables were unfortunately assigned so we ended up parting ways for the evening.

Day two of the Conference:

I ran into Gina in several of the sessions. She looked great in a dark blue business suite and, black high heel pumps. I also noticed that my buddy Jim seemed to be attending the same sessions and getting quite flirtatious with Gina. A little background on Jim. Although 38 and married, Jim is quite the ladies man. He played baseball in college and has probably slept with more women than any man I know.

Day three of the Conference:

The last night is always the most festive. The last technical sessions ended at 3 pm. Several of us, including Jim and Gina agreed to change into more comfortable clothes and meet down by the pool at the Tiki Bar. Jim and I arrived first and we were enjoying a cold beer when Gina came down wearing a very sexy sundress which again accented a pair of very luscious breasts. The dress had a slit along the side which revealed Gina's very sexy legs. Something that in all of the years I had known her I couldn't believe that I had never noticed. I ordered Gina a white wine as I knew that was what she usually drank. I couldn't believe the transition this woman had made since I had last seen her. Not just physically but emotionally as well. She was so much more outgoing, flirtatious and uninhibited than I ever new her to be.

As the evening passed we continued chatting, drinking and dancing to the band by the pool. I could tell that Gina was feeling tipsy. She was dancing more and more seductively with myself and with Jim. At one point she gave Jim a big kiss on the lips while they were dancing and I saw them step away for around 10 -15 minutes. By this time the party was winding down and most of the people had left so I started thinking Jim, that lucky bastard had gotten lucky. I was ready to head up to my room when I saw Gina running back to the bar giggling and holding Jim's hand. I jokingly said that I was jealous when suddenly she came up to me and landed a very hot wet kiss on my lips using her tongue and pressing her breasts against me, instantly giving me a hard on. She had her hands around my neck and she whispered that Jim had invited us to continue our little party up in his room.

"Are you sure Jim wants the both of us? Three is a crowd." I said

Gina quickly replied "three is a party and I am not going without you."

I looked up at Jim and he winked, so I thought, what the hell, I grabbed a six pack of beer and a bottle of wine from the bar to go!

Once in the room, I poured Gina another glass and we were chatting for awhile when Jim went over and turned on some music from his ipod station. Gina got up and started asking me to dance. I smiled and told her that I preferred to just watch her dance. She then winked at me and started to seductively dance. Gina started off by wiggling her hips and her tits and teasing us by lifting her dress up above her thighs up to her panty line. Jim suddenly grabbed her and told her he wanted a lap dance. At this point I started to think that maybe I should leave before this went too far, but I just couldn't pull myself away. Gina now bare footed walked up to the couch were Jim and I were sitting and sat on Jim's lap rubbing her ass against Jim's crotch.

I couldn't take my eyes off the show.

BbFreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BbFreya

She looked hot as she was lifting her hair up with both hands and rotating her ass around Jim's crotch. Then it was my turn. Gina danced over to me and wrapped her legs around me as she sat on my lap. My eyes were now level with her breasts. She looked down and smiled as she slipped the right side of her dress off her shoulders then the left. There was no going back now. I took her right tit in my hand and began sucking on her nipple as I caressed her left. Gina tilted her head back and let out a soft moan as I sucked on each of her tits. Jim sprang up and started to get undressed.

Gina yelled out "Yea baby, let's party naked! Come on Michael, you too!"

I couldn't believe this was really happening, but by this time I was drunk and extremely horny. Gina stood up and allowed the sun dress to fall to the floor. She had nothing on except a very sexy red thong. She then proceeded to assist myself and Jim into removing our clothes. Gina first walked up to Jim who disrobed much faster than I and started to kiss him as she stroked Jim's stiff cock. She then broke away from Jim and began to kiss me while also stroking my cock. With out saying a word Gina got on her knees and took my cock into her mouth as she reached over and began stroking Jim's cock.

"Ooh shit," I moaned as I felt my cock slide into her mouth and felt her tongue swirling around the head. Alternating from my cock to Jim's I was absolutely astounded by what a slut this amazing woman had become. After a few minutes of this incredible blow job, Gina stood up and suggested that we get into bed. Within seconds Jim was between Gina's legs sliding off her panties. I laid down next to her and we started kissing while I fondled her tits. Her legs were now wide open and Jim was expertly eating her shaved pussy. As we were kissing, Gina's breathing began to get heavier and she was letting out some very sexy moans. Gina's whole body began to quiver with her first orgasm as she broke away from our kiss. She looked down at Jim and summoned him to fuck her.

Jim quickly slid up and inserted his cock into Gina's wet pussy. At this point, I started to stroke my cock as I watched these two fuck their brains out. Gina's legs were high up in the air, toes pointed out as Jim was pounding her. I felt that I was watching my first live porn. Within a few minutes Jim cried out with a loud grunt and began to explode inside Gina's pussy.

After catching her breath, Gina reached over and took my cock back into her mouth. Gina looked up into my eyes as she sucked my cock deep down her throat then sucked and licked my balls while stroking my cock. After a night of heavy drinking I can usually last quite a long time, but I have my limits. This woman new what she was doing. I warned her that I was about to climax but that just excited her more. I started shooting cum into Gina's warm wet mouth as she continued sucking and taking in all that she could.

After Gina caught her breath she jumped up and headed to the bathroom to clean herself up. Jim and I stared at each other in disbelief over what just happened. I confessed to Jim that I had never had a threesome before. Jim on the other hand admitted that he had a few but not for quite a few years. A few minutes later Gina appeared with two warm wash cloths for Jim and I and asked me to please pour her another glass of wine. I brought Gina her wine and a couple of beers for Jim and I. We laid back on the bed and flipped through the channels to see if there was anything on TV. Jim happened to find the porn channel.

After awhile, I got up to relieve myself and upon returning from the bathroom I saw Gina on her knees with her sexy ass in the air sucking Jim's cock. Gina looked back at me as she reached back to touch herself and motioning me to join in. To be honest with you, until that point I was ready to head back to my room but with the scene in front of me, my cock began to quickly rise to attention. I positioned myself behind Gina and slid my cock into her very wet pussy as she continued to suck on Jim's cock. Gina began to move her body to meet my thrusts. The feeling was incredible and the view was extremely erotic.

After a few minutes of this Gina stopped blowing Jim and repositioned herself on top of Jim's cock. She then leaned forward and instructed me to take her in the ass if I cared to. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. This was an absolute first for me and an opportunity that I just couldn't pass up. I climbed up on the bed and slowly slid my cock into Gina's tight lubricated ass. I went slow. It took a few minutes to get the rhythm going but once we did, the feeling was sensational. Gina was moaning louder and louder with every thrust I made into that married ass.

After a few minutes I exploded into Gina's ass as I heard her cry out "OOOOOOH YESSSS." I pulled out to finish watching Jim arch his hips up as he too exploded into Gina. The three of us then laid exhausted on the bed where we dozed off to sleep.

I awoke around 4am, grabbed my things and headed back to my room. Jim and Gina were still sound asleep. Neither Gina or Jim showed up for the final breakfast meeting in the main hall which certainly started the office rumors. I ran into Gina as she was checking out of the hotel after breakfast. She still looked good, even though she had a killer hangover. She kissed me on the cheek and said that she hoped I didn't think bad of her. She told me that last night was incredible and that she had experienced the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced. She said that she still loved Dan, but she is a changed woman and is ready to experience all that life has to offer.
Published 
Written by lionking1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments