Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fond Farewell

"A perfect ending to what had thus far been a pleasantly surprising trip…."

1
0 Comments 0
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words
It had been several weeks since my relationship with Maya was forever changed. The sweet little girl that I had thought of as a little sister for most of my life turned out to be one of the most sexually aggressive girls I'd ever met. Our families are very close, and so like always, we had plenty of time alone. Only now that time was spent sharing much more than thoughts and feelings. It was now the last day of my trip, everything was packed and ready to go. I, on the other hand, wasn't ready to leave. I always hated the idea of being so far away from her, but now especially. But I'd soon come to find out that she had a very memorable going away present in store.

It was around 7 or 8 that morning. Everyone was up early since my family and I were leaving for the airport that afternoon. Everything had been packed for two days now, so there wasn't much left to do except say our final goodbyes and confirm our flight times. The rest of the family was heading out to breakfast and then spending a few hours doing some last minute shopping. I decided to stay back. I was out all night with my cousins, hitting a few bars and just letting loose my last night there, so I wasn't up to walking around a crowded marketplace for hours on end. I went for a run, and by the time I got back everyone had left. I figured this was a good time to take a nice hot shower since I wouldn't have one for the next two days (it's a long flight home).

I stripped down to my boxers and turned on the water, piping hot, the room quickly filled with steam. Stepping out of my boxers and into the shower I felt the hot water flowing over me. After a busy night and a long run it felt great. I ran the water through my short hair, and just as some of the fatigue was starting to wash away, I hear the doorbell ring. Cursing under my breath I stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist and went to get the door. If someone isn't dead or dying I'm going to be pissed, I thought. And as I opened the door, there she was. Maya hadn't gone either (though her parents were out with my family). She came in and said she decided she'd rather not go if I wasn't going. She could see she'd obviously caught me in the middle of something. "Do you want to go finish up?" she asked. "Yeah, I'd actually just gotten in. Give me a few minutes and I'll be out in a bit." I knew this was my last chance before the flight to get a nice hot shower, and I wanted to take it. What I didn't know was that this would turn out to be one shower I won't soon forget.

I left her in the living room to entertain herself while I went back and had my shower. I hung up the towel on the back of the bathroom door and climbed back into the shower. It didn't occur to me to lock the door, I guess I was just eager to get back to that welcoming hot water. Little did I expect that I was in for much more.

It was a couple of minutes into the shower, I was soaped up and just enjoying the feeling of the water running over me. The soreness was slowly washing away from my muscles when I heard the door creak open. I couldn't see that far through all the steam, but it had to be Maya, she was the only other person home. "Maya? Is that you? What are you doing in here?" I didn't hear her say anything for a second, then all of a sudden her face appeared through the cloud of steam. "Hey cutie" she said. I was a little taken aback, and my initial reaction was to cover myself up with the shower curtain. "Oh come on, its nothing I haven't seen before" she said as she put her hand around my neck, pulling my face to hers and giving me such a deep, gentle kiss I almost melted. With her other hand she grabbed my cock through the shower curtain which was still pulled up against me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, still a bit surprised; "look you're getting water on your good clothes" I said. "Well then lets take care of that" she said as she stepped away from me, pulling the shower curtain from my hand. She proceeded to unbutton and drop her shirt, revealing a thin lacy bra. Next she undid her pants and stepped out of them, showing her matching panties. She looked so sexy with the steam moving over her, her bra and panties sticking to her body. They were soaking wet and it was easy to see her hard nipples and swollen lips through them. She slowly unclasped her bra and stepped out of her panties, once again revealing that stunning body which I had first experienced just a few weeks before. "Today is the last time I'm going to see you for almost a year, I didn't want you to leave without getting a proper goodbye" she said.

She stepped into the shower with me, putting her hand around my waist and pulling me close to her. My now rock-hard cock pressed against her stomach as I wrapped my arms around her and put my mouth to hers again. I slid my arms down to her ass, giving it a squeeze as she kissed the corner of my mouth, tracing my lips with her tongue. The water was running down our bodies, so much steam everywhere that I could barely see her face in front of mine. But what I saw wasn't as important as what I felt. And what I felt was very good.

I kissed at her neck, gently nibbling at it, sliding one hand onto her chest and cupping her breast, gently squeezing it, massaging it as I rolled her nipple between two fingers. I took her hands in mine and led her to the edge of the tub where I took a seat while she straddled my lap. I put my arms around her, grabbed her ass and pulled her close. Looking up into her eyes I gave her one final glance before putting my mouth to her nipples. I gently began kissing at them, sliding my lips over her tits, licking them, caressing her firm breasts with my mouth. Moving from one nipple to the other, I kissed across her chest, moving up the undersides of her breasts, trailing my tongue across. She slowly began to pant as I began biting at her nipples, pinching them between my teeth. I squeezed her tits in my hands while working my mouth over her nipples, sucking them between my lips while rubbing my tongue over them. She ran her fingers through my hair, pushing me into her firm breasts.

My face buried in her chest, my arms wrapped around her, grabbing her tight ass, all the while the steam building up around us, it was incredible. She let out a moan as I began biting harder at her nipples, rolling them between my teeth as I reached down with one hand and stroked across her slit. She let loose a quiver as my finger made contact with her swollen button. I began circling my finger over her clit while still working my mouth across her chest, moving from one breast to the other, getting rough with both her nipples. She soon began gyrating her hips over my lap, rubbing her crotch against mine, my cock now rubbing against her pussy. My fingers soon found their way between her lips and sliding into her warm pussy. She held back a moan as I slipped two fingers deep into her, burying them to the knuckles and holding them there for several moments before starting to move them in and out of her. She was sopping wet, and not from the shower either. My fingers continued working her cunt as she stood up in front of me, my hand moving back and forth, sliding both fingers deep in and out of her.

I touched my mouth to her chest once more and began kissing down her body, moving past her firm tits, over her flat, sexy stomach and down to her cleanly shaven mound. My fingers were still sliding in and out of her as I touched my lips to her clit, gently kissing it. I closed my mouth around it and slowly began sucking, grasping her button between my lips and tugging at it while fingering her harder and faster.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

She began panting louder, putting one foot up on the edge of the tub, spreading her horny pussy for me. God I loved that pussy, the way it smelled, the way it tasted, the way it felt. I pulled both fingers out of her just long enough to spread her pussy lips wide with both my thumbs and slide the length of my tongue deep inside her. She tasted wonderful. I sealed my lips around her pussy, my tongue straining to reach as far in as it could go. I began furiously licking the inner walls of her pussy, curling my tongue up, rubbing against her g-spot while my thumb pressed against her clit, rubbing it hard.

She was now grabbing at my hair, pulling me towards her, refusing to let go. Her pants had now turned to loud moans as she thrust her hips towards me, wrapping one leg around me and pulling my face into her pussy as she grabbed my hair tight. I rapidly flicked my tongue up and down across her slit, lashing my tongue against her clit. All I could hear was the rushing water and her screaming. She grew louder by the moment until finally she released wave after wave of her juices onto my face. I opened wide for her, swallowing as much of her as I could get into my mouth. I grabbed her ass tight while swallowing every last drop of her delicious cum.

She eventually collapsed onto my lap, kissing me furiously, her hands groping every inch of me. I even felt her cum once more in my lap. She didn't say a word, all I got from her were grunts muffled through our passionate kiss as she stood me up and got on her knees. She slowly stroked my cock with both hands, bringing the head to her lips and giving it a kiss, rubbing her lips over it, teasing me. She raised my cock and kissed my balls, tracing her tongue across the underside of my dick. I could do nothing more than stand there savoring every lick as she worked her tongue over the head of my dick. She soon closed her mouth around me and slid the length of my cock down her throat as she reached around and took hold of my ass, squeezing both cheeks and pulling my hips towards her face. Her lips met the base of my dick as she skillfully circled her tongue around the length of my shaft.

She continued licking my cock while slowly increasing the pressure of her suction. She was really trying to milk me for all I was worth. And she wouldn't have to wait long. Deep from the back of her throat I felt a low rumbling as she purred me to orgasm. And what an orgasm it was, I can't remember a time when I've cum harder. I felt myself release one load after another deep into her throat. And never once did she break that wonderful suction. She kept sucking as she took every drop of my cum down her throat. Not a single drop escaped her hungry mouth.

She continued sucking me dry until she was sure that she had gotten all she could get (for now). She stood up and I could see her swallow the last few drops. She put her arms around my neck, my arms holding her by the waist. We kissed passionately, her hands caressing my back, my hands squeezing her ass. I broke the kiss for a moment as I reached over and grabbed hold of the later sponge, pouring some berry scented body lotion onto it and gently working up a lather. She showed her approval with a slight smile. I touched the sponge to her chest, slowly spreading the suds across her breasts. She put her hands to my shoulders, pulling me close for a kiss as I slid the sponge down her body and between her legs.

I slowly slid the soapy sponge onto her slit, gently working it back and forth across her swollen lips, rubbing her clit. She thrust her hips out at me, kissing me even harder, pressing her body closer as she vigorously rubbed her tongue across mine. I began fingering her through the sponge, slipping a finger into her pussy once more as she began moaning into my mouth. She pulled my finger out of her pussy and took hold of the sponge. Taking one step back she took hold of my cock with one hand, and with the other wrapped the sponge around it, gently working up a thick lather across the surface of my hard dick. She stroked the length of my shaft, paying special attention to the tip as she covered me in soap. She finally let go of the sponge and continued stroking her hand over my cock, rubbing her thumb over the head.

Eventually she grabbed onto my dick and pulled me closer to her, my arms coming to her hips as I pushed her against the wall. I slid my hand down her stomach and between her legs, spreading them apart. Taking my cock in my hand I positioned the tip at her soaking wet pussy, gently teasing the opening with the head as I slid it across her lips. Then with one quick thrust I pushed into her, sliding the length of my shaft deep inside. I grabbed her ass tight with both hands as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled her hips to mine as I began pumping in and out of her. I furiously began working my cock in and out of her pussy, going as hard as I could, pounding my hips against hers with every thrust as the head of my cock strained to reach as deep into her as possible. "Oh yes!" was all she said before our lips met once more. Her breath was hot and I could still taste myself on her. She pushed against me, matching my every thrust, her pussy was tight and wet, I could feel her wrapped tightly around me, her vaginal muscles undulating across the surface of my cock. Our lips were locked as I thrust so hard into her I almost lifted her off her feet. The only sounds to be heard were the running water and the squeaking as her ass rubbed against the tiled shower wall.

She was ravenous, not letting me slow down even for a moment, pulling me back in every time she thought I was going to pull out. I continued slamming into her as hard and fast as I could go, I was panting for breath as I heard the oh so sweet sound of her moans coming about again. The look on her face the same as the last time she came, letting me know she wouldn't hold out much longer, and frankly neither would I. With that I gathered every ounce of strength left in me and began pounding into her even harder, faster. I could feel her ass banging against the wall behind her, but I didn't care, and neither did she. She just kept moaning louder and louder, as did I. She dug her nails into the back of my neck as she pushed her hips forward. Her pussy wrapped tightly around me, her tight vaginal walls sliding across the surface of my cock. She eventually let out one last moan as I felt her hot, sweet cum flow onto my cock and down my legs. It came out in one wave, then another. And that was enough to send me over the edge as I felt my balls tighten and my juices shoot into her, mixing with hers. I thought I was pretty drained from several minutes ago, but I apparently had plenty left as I flooded her pussy with my hot cum. We both eventually collapsed onto each other, supporting ourselves on the wall.

I was exhausted, and by the look on her face so was she. But the hot water was still running, and very refreshing. We kissed once more before picking up the sponge and proceeding to wash each other off. Just as we were getting our clothes on I heard two cars pull into the garage. She and I both went downstairs to sit down with everyone one last time before it was time for me to head to the airport. Just as I was about to get into the cab everyone gave me one final hug, first my grandparents, then my aunts, uncles, cousins, and finally her. Everyone had something to say when they hugged me, except for her. All she did was inconspicuously lick my ear.

Published 
Written by Aiki
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors