Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hard Day Work

"Darren needed this after his hard day"

1
0 Comments 0
9.5k Views 9.5k
867 words 867 words
I just got in after a long day of work. My girlfriend Megwas supposed to be meeting me at the office but she never showed up, so I was pretty surprised when I saw her sat in my apartment watching T.V.

“Hey Meg.” I said, making her jump, she must not have me come in.

“Hey hun, hard day?” She said, I could tell there was something wrong because she was twisting her hair.

“Yeah, lots of work, no rest. Could have done with meeting you where we said” I murmured as I leant down to give her a kiss. She hooked her arms around my back as I stood up. I could feel her getting wet through her underwear. I started to walk to the bedroom. I lay her down on the bed and stood up. As I turned around to get a condom out of the drawer I heard the sheets on the bed rustle as Meg stood up to take her clothes of. I turned around to see her in a black lacy bra with matching underwear. She lay back down on the bed.

“Hurry up, I’m all wet with nothing to do!” Meg murmured seductively. I threw off my clothes and lay down next to her. She grabbed my head and pushed me down her body until I got to her moist glistening pussy lips. I slid of her underwear and inhaled the sweet smell of her pussy. I started licking her pussy with a flat long tongue, to get as much of her delicious juice as I could. I shot my tongue up into her clunge as deep as I could, which made Meg moan and gasp as I slid my tongue in and out of her tight pussy. I quickly found her clit after it poked out of its hood and bit down on it gently, which got load moans and screams of pleasure of Meg.

As she wriggled and squirmed around on my face I got open access to both her ass and her pussy. Licking an ass out was something I wanted to do but never have, so seen as the opportunity was right in front of me I decided to try it. I stiffed up my tongue and pushed it at her rosebud, which my tongue opened and slipped into.

“OHHHHH GOOOD!!!” Meg screamed, I guess no one had ever done this to her before. She slid away from my face and dropped her bra to the ground, letting her 32B cup tits come free. She knows what I likes ‘cos I really am a boob man and as soon as she let them puppies out I was on my way to them.

ToriStorm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ToriStorm

KI latched on to the right nipple, sucking, biting, twisting, doing everything I could to get a positive result from Meg. As I was assaulting her tits I slid my hand down her body to her moist little snatch and stuck my middle finger in there, furiously pushing and pulling it in and out her tight pussy.

“Oh yeah Darren, ohgodohgodohgod!! I’m coming!” She screamed, she dropped out of my arms onto the bed. As she lay there, her chest rising and falling, I rolled the condom on with a practiced hand. As I was about to stick my rock hard cock into her pussy she opened her eyes and bit her bottom lip, silently telling me to hurry up. I was more than happy to oblige and thrust my cock as deep into her as I could, making Meg scream with pleasure as I started to build up a rhythm, slamming into her pussy with all the force I could gather.

“Slow down cowboy, I wanna ride you like you’re my little bitch.” Meg said pushing me onto my back. Kissing me she dropped down onto my lap, her pussy eating every inch of my cock. She started bouncing up and down on my cock whilst grinding in little circles every time she dropped down onto me.

“Oooooohhhh yeaahh Darren your cock feels so good in me, stretching my pussy whilst feeding it everything that it wants!” Meg moaned.

“Ohh yeah, baby, don’t stop keep going and I’m gunna cum so hard!” I said breathlessly, urging a quick response where she increased the speed in which she was bouncing up and down on my rock hard dick. After about five more minutes of this Meg screamed going into an orgasm that flooded my cock with her juices. I know she isn’t a squirter so something must have really got her going.

I picked her up and continued ramming into her tight pussy, which was quivering and squeezing my cock. With an extra burst of energy I pounded her pussy with all I had, making a slapping noise that bounced around the room. After a minute or so of this Meg started to recover from her orgasm and started meeting my strokes with her own bounces, which made the clapping noise even louder.

“Meg, I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” I shouted, then dropped down as my own waves of pleasure washed over me, making me tremble slightly. 

Published 
Written by Holty0101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors