Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Helping Hand

"I thanked him for helping me."

32
15 Comments 15
41.0k Views 41.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
Hello all, I've missed you. We had two major snowstorms blow through my area, and my boys were home for school vacation, so I've been busy. To begin with, I had told you about a swing party that I was supposed to attend. It was canceled due to the blizzard, and will be rescheduled for sometime in March. Debbie is throwing a small one of her own this coming Saturday night, so stay tuned. Now, on with my story.

After the first major blizzard we had up here, I had a rough time. We got a lot of snow and after I was shoveled out, it was hard to get around in my little car. I was getting stuck every where. On Tuesday of that week, I made a monumental decision, I bought a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It's very nice, and does everything but fuck me. It's a bit larger than I thought, and that took a little getting used to. It also has both an all wheel drive, and four wheel drive option, which is why I bought it. The problem was, I didn't know how to use it.

The following weekend was the start of school vacation, and my ex-husband picked up my boys on Friday night to take them skiing for a few days. On the next day, another major snowstorm hit the area, and though not as bad as the first one, it was still classified as a blizzard. By noon, it was snowing like hell, and the roads were getting very slick and snow covered. I decided to call a friend of mine, a man named Brad, and asked if he could help me.

Brad is a client of mine who owns a pick up truck with a plow on it, so I knew that he knew what he was doing. He told me that he was in the middle of plowing a parking lot, but could swing by in an hour or so, and that he'd call me when he was on his way. Just over an hour later he called me and told me that he was on his way, that he'd pick me up a coffee, and would be here in about twenty minutes. I got all bundled up and went out to clean off my truck. When I stepped outside, it was nasty. There was a heavy wind, and the snow was blowing sideways, I was beginning to think that this might be a bad idea.

I was just about finished cleaning it off when Brad pulled up in his truck. He asked my to get in my truck and pull it out into the street. When I did, the rear wheels starting spinning. Brad yelled at me to do it slowly. After I pulled out into the street, Brad plowed my driveway. Then he parked his truck, walked over to my Jeep and asked me to get in the passenger seat while he drove. By now I had taken my coat and other winter clothes off, it was very warm in the truck.

I noticed that he put on of my shifters into "full time four wheel". He said that it was equivalent to all wheel drive and that I could use it on wet or dry roads, at any speeds. He recommended that I only use it in the snow because it uses up a lot of gasoline. He explained to me the difference between full time and part time, and how four wheel drive works.

We ended up in a parking lot of a strip mall. It was pretty empty, so there was a lot of room. He put it back into two wheel and we switched seats. He told me to easily put it back into full time and them he told me to drive. After driving around the mall a few times, I hit the street. The streets were snow covered, and many cars were slipping and sliding, but not me. I was impressed, I drove around for twenty minutes or so, then he found and unplowed lot we pulled into.

He told me that, while moving, put it into "part time four wheel." He said that this should only be used in deep snow or if I'm stuck, never on dry or wet roads. I practiced in both for a while, having a whole bunch of fun. I asked him how much time he had. He replied that he didn't have a lot because he had more plowing to do and expected it to be a long day.

I pulled into a coffee shop, one of the few things that were open, and bought us both a coffee.I drove back to the parking lot that we originally went to and asked him if we could hang out for a bit.

AmandaL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaL

He said that he could for a bit. By now, the conditions had worsened, it was snowing so hard that you could barely see what was in front of you. The parking lot was empty and there were very few cars on the road.

When I called Brad, an arrangement had not been made. I didn't offer a hand job for his help, though I had planned on giving him one. He didn't ask for anything either, though I think that he was hopeful that he would get something. Here we are, sitting in a car, all by ourselves in a blizzard. Common sense said that I should have taken him home, but being the exhibitionist that I am, I was very turned on. It was time to christen my new Jeep.

My nipples were rock hard, but because the sweatshirt I was wearing was so thick, Brad didn't notice.
I left the Jeep running, and opened a window slightly so that we'd stay warm, and we weren't going to be there that long. I reached over the center console, and grabbed his crotch.

"Thanks Brad," I said.

"Sara, you don't have.."

"Shush," I said, before he had a chance to finish. "Just keep your eyes open for people."

I began unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his cock out of his underwear. Brad was already excited because he was almost hard . I lifted my sweatshirt up so that he could touch my tits, and putting both knees on my driver's seat, I leaned over and started power sucking him.Brad's not really that attractive, he's very skinny, wears glasses and it balding. I get the feeling that he doesn't get a lot of sex. He does have a nice cock though.

He's always been quite vocal at the spa, so I basically told him to be as vocal as he wants. He began feeling my tits, and loud slurping sounds could be heard as I sucked him hard.

"Jesus," He moaned, then he asked,"May I touch your head?"

"Do what you want baby," I replied.

He grabbed a handfull of my hair and began thrusting upward, my tits bounced off of the center console. My eyes bulged and I started to gag.

"Suck it!" he said.

I put both hands around his thick cock. I put both hands on it and went nuts on his cock,sucking very fast.

"SUCK MY DICK!" he said loudly.

I did this for a few moments, when I began to feel it throb in my mouth. I grabbed it with my left hand and started stroking it quickly. I leaned over, licked his ear, and whispered.

"Cum for me baby, cum for me."

It was broad daylight, so I could see everything that he was doing. His body stiffened and his face contorted. I looked down at his cock and stroked it two hands.

"Cum, give it to me," I said.

"Yes," he moaned.

"Give it to me..let me see it," I said.

"Oh god!" He said.

"Cum baby..Cum!" I said, "CUM!"

I aimed it at my sweatshirt as his cock exploded in my hand, covering it with hot, white cum.

Brad sat back and panted as I pulled my sweatshirt back down, it was soaked, but I didn't care. A few moments later, he composed himself and pulled his pants up. During that whole time, the storm got worse.

"I need to get going," he said, "I'll drive."

"I'm all right," I replied.

"No," he said, "It's nasty out here, I'm driving."

We switched places and he drove back to my house. When we got there, he pulled his truck out of the driveway and made sure that I pulled in correctly. He walked up to my car.

"Thanks hun, be safe," I said.

"Sara, no joy riding," he replied.

"I won't."

"I mean it," he said, in a stern voice, "It's bad out here."

"I won't....promise," I replied.

I went in the house, put my clothes in the washer, took shower and had a quiet alone day. I love my Jeep, and it's snowed again. It's so easy to get around in. Best money I ever spent. Be safe all.
Published 
Written by MotelMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments