Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hot Night In Midsummer

17
7 Comments 7
7.7k Views 7.7k
6.8k words 6.8k words
Recommended Read

When I walk into the room, I notice you immediately, sitting alone by the bar, looking deliciously sexy and provocative as you perch on your stool, daintily sipping your drink. I take in the gentle swell of your pert little breasts under your blouse, your nipples pushing against the silky fabric, and I think how nice it would be to suck and nibble them, making you wriggle with pleasure in anticipation of the delights to come. I notice that your complexion is pale olive, suggesting a Mediterranean origin, and I wonder if your temperament is as sultry as your appearance would suggest. Your long dark hair falls just below your shoulders, perfectly framing your beautiful face, your eyes dark and mysterious.

You hold your glass delicately with one hand; your fingers long and tapering with perfectly manicured nails, which I hope will be tracing their way down my spine before the night is much older. You sip slowly, your lips seeming to caress the rim of the glass. My eye falls to your legs, encased in dark nylon. They are crossed, and the hem of your black leather mini-skirt has pulled up slightly to reveal your stocking tops and just the hint of suspenders. As I watch you languorously uncross and then re-cross your legs, giving me the briefest glimpse of smooth flesh, and the merest hint of your black silk panties.

I do not hide my attraction, and once I am sure that you have noticed me, I slowly walk up to the bar and order a beer. Noticing a group of attractive young people, obviously students, chatting away at a table near to yours, I make my way across to them and ask if it is okay to take a seat at their table. I sit down on a stool, one foot up on the footrest, with my legs slightly apart in a relaxed and yet masculine way. Casually resting my hands lightly at the top of my thighs, I make sure that you have a clear view of my crotch.

Intrigued by my English accent, the students ask what I am doing in town, and I explain that I am there for a symposium at the university. One of the girls says that she has seen the posters, but yuk, isn't it all about sexual diseases. In a voice just loud enough for you to hear, I tell them that I am an expert in the study of sexually transmitted infections, and that this symposium is about the latest research into the prevention and treatment of these diseases in highly sexually active people. I also tell them an associate professor in public health at a prestigious East Coast university and a consultant at CDC Atlanta.

I say that I always find it instructive to learn what young people honestly think about their courses. I have found in the past that students are always keen to talk about their experiences, especially if they have a captive academic to moan to about their tutors, and this group are no different. They say that it is so unfair that they are expected to study for hours on end when they absolutely must have a good time. It will be soon enough before they have to settle down to a boring job, and then marriage and babies. I lean forward, listening intently, sipping at my beer, but occasionally glancing across at you to make sure that I still have your attention. I hope that you are a little bit annoyed haven't come across to talk to you rather than these scruffy and rather unsophisticated students.

When I see that you are looking directly at me, I casually move one hand up to my belt, hooking my thumb into the top of my jeans, with my fingers pointing down towards my groin, lightly brushing my fingers across my cock as I do so. I know that you are alive to such subtle signals, and this is confirmed as you hitch the hem of your skirt a little higher so that I can now definitely see some skin. Idly, you move your hand up to play with your hair, and you pout a little before taking another delicate sip of your drink.

I continue to listen to my new friends until I see you turn towards the bar to order a refill of your empty glass. Thanking the young people for their company, I finish my beer and, excusing myself, walk up to the bar, where I stand behind you, but just to one side as if I am waiting to be served. As you catch the barman's eye, I lean slightly forwards, innocently brushing my left hand against the right cheek of your sexy little bottom, and I tell him that I will pay for your drink, whilst ordering another beer for myself.

You turn to thank me and, raising my right hand to gently brush away a lock of your long dark hair from your face, I suggest that we might move to a table in a quiet corner of the bar where we can find out a little about each other in relative privacy. Once we have found a suitably unoccupied table we sit down facing each other, my left knee nudging between yours so that you are forced to part your legs slightly. The tightness of your skirt causes it to ride up above the tops of your stockings, giving me an even better view of the soft flesh of the inside of your thighs. I tell you my name, but no more, because I want to focus all my attention on you. I lean forward and, looking directly into your eyes, I encourage you to tell me all about yourself.

You tell me that your name is Angelica and that you are thirty-eight years old. I ask if you have a partner, and you tell me that you are married to an older man — about my age in fact. I wonder how he can bear to let such a beautiful lady out of his sight, and you say that he is away on business for a few days so you decided to take the opportunity to fly over to visit an old college friend while he was away. I look at you enquiringly and you continue by telling me that she has a previous appointment out of town this evening and won't be back until tomorrow evening, and that she encouraged you to go out and have some fun rather than sit around with only the TV for company. You don't say what kind of fun, but I hope it might be rather more than having a few drinks in a bar with a stranger especially since it is my birthday and a night of sex with a beautiful woman would be a nice present.

Resting my right hand on your knee, I move my left hand from the table where it is resting, to gently caress your cheek. I lean forward to give you the softest of kisses, just touching your lips with my tongue. At the same time, I gently slide my right hand up the inside of your thigh to stroke the silky skin just above the tops of your stockings. Delighted to meet no resistance, I become bolder, and continue my progress up your thigh to that lovely soft warm place where your legs meet your body. Tracing the lacy edge of your panties, I run my fingers back between your thighs and gently rub them against the silky fabric covering your rosebud. I press my thumb between your plump labia and stroke your slit until I meet the hardening bud of your clitoris, which I gently flick a couple of times, making you squirm with pleasure. The gusset of your panties is wet with your juices, and I know it would be so easy to make you have an orgasm now, but I want to tease you a lot more before I allow you to come.

I take my hand from between your legs and raise my fingers to my lips to get my first taste of your nectar which is sweet like your mouth. I then pull you close for a more intimate kiss. Our tongues deliciously entwining in their own erotic little dance. I take your hand and lay it gently at the top of my thigh, so that you can just feel my balls and the length of my cock beneath the denim. We are both starting to breathe more heavily, and I know that it is time to leave, so that I can continue your seduction in the privacy of my hotel room, so I murmur in your ear as I nibble on your sweet little ear lobe, "Finish your drink and get your jacket, so that we can go somewhere where we can get more intimately acquainted."

We leave the bar and stroll arm in arm in the direction of my hotel, which is only a couple of blocks away. Every so often, we pause to kiss, our bodies pressed close together in the soft velvety darkness of the summer night. As we approach the entrance to the lobby, I pull you against me and unzip my fly to allow your dainty little hand access to my smoothly shaven cock? Not caring who might see, I lift the back of your skirt so that I can squeeze and fondle your bottom and slip my hand inside the waistband of your panties, pulling them down enough to allow me to run my fingers down the warm cleft between your cheeks.

Once in my suite, I take your jacket and hang it in the closet. I suggest that you might make yourself more comfortable by kicking off your shoes, whilst I pour us a proper drink - on my travels, I always carry a large hip flask containing a good single malt for sipping in the evening before retiring to bed. I pour three fingers of whisky into each of two glasses, add a dash of water and a couple of ice cubes, and, handing one to you, I propose a toast, "To a night of unrestrained and exquisite pleasure.”

I sip my whisky, savouring the mellow flavour as it rolls across my tongue, and, as I do, I take another long look at you, feasting my eyes on your ripe beauty. I know that this is going to be a really memorable night, as I introduce you to new and delicious perversions. I swallow the Viagra tablet I had in the pocket of my jeans for just such an eventuality. My cock is already hard and pushing against the restraint of my jeans, but with the help of a little pill, I will remain hard all night long, so that I will be able to pleasure you time and time again. I look at my watch, and seeing that it is only 10 pm, I realise that we will need some refreshment later on if we are to going to fuck until dawn as I plan. I pick up the phone and ask Room Service to send up a bottle of champagne, a flask of coffee, another of soup and a selection of sandwiches.

We sit on the bed and resume kissing. I slowly unbutton your blouse to give me free access to your beautiful breasts, and I cup each one in turn in my right hand, squeezing your nipples, and rolling them between finger and thumb. I then trace a line of little kisses down your neck, pausing to lick and suckle the soft hollow at the top of your throat, finally coming to rest at your right breast which I suck into my mouth as I continue to fondle the other. Sliding my left hand under your skirt, I caress your bottom which you lift up to allow me easier access. As we kiss, you unzip my jeans again, finding to your surprise that I have gone commando this evening, giving you direct access to my naked cock in all its glory. We continue to make out for several minutes; our breathing getting heavier as our desire grows, delighting in the feel of each other's body and in the sensations that are starting to course through us.

I suggest that we might like to dance, and I select a suitably sultry track on my iPhone which is plugged into its dock on the bedside table. As we stand up, I unzip your skirt which falls to the floor, and then slip your blouse off, so that you are wearing only your panties, suspenders and stockings. I remove my shirt, and strip out of my jeans, bending to remove my socks. As I do, you notice the eleven-inch scar on my left side, which you trace with your fingernail. You ask about it and want to know whether it hurts. I explain that I had a major kidney operation some ten years earlier and that it occasionally aches if I overt exert the muscles on that side. Rather sweetly, I think, you drop to your knees and kiss all along the length of the scar from the middle of my back to where it ends just below my navel, before continuing down to lick the head of my cock.

I pull you to your feet, and whisper, "Not yet, there is time enough for you to pleasure me. But before that, I am going to take you on a journey to a land of delight where you will experience delicious orgasm after delicious orgasm.”

I bend down to pick up my digital camera from the coffee table and shoot the first of many pictures that I will take that night. You seem slightly worried by this, but I assure you that the pictures are only for my enjoyment, and that of my wife, although I will let you have copies too.

"You are very beautiful," I say, "and my wife will really appreciate them and I am certain that the pictures of us fucking will really turn her on."

Taking you in my arms again, I say, "Let's dance for a while, I want to feel your young naked body in my arms."

We gyrate slowly to the music, my hands cupping the cheeks of your bottom, and my cock pressing on your navel. Your skin feels fantastic as it slides against me, smooth and soft, like finest silk. You start to become more assertive, running your fingers down my back and across my bottom. You then gently touch the head of my cock with your forefinger; smearing my pre-come across the glans, before raising your finger to your mouth enjoy my taste for the first time. You push one leg between mine and rub your sopping wet panties against my leg, moaning quietly at the tingling this causes in your pussy lips.

I turn you round so that I can slip my right hand under the waistband of your panties to cup your naked mound, two fingers either side of your clitoris and deep into your slit. I squeeze my fingers together and you squeal as even stronger sensations radiate through your body from your pussy, to join with those from your left nipple which I am rolling between finger and thumb. I feel your legs trembling and know that you are ready to proceed to the next stage of your seduction.

I run my tongue up your neck from your shoulder to your ear, and murmur, “Why don’t you strip off your panties for me, and then bend over with your legs apart so that I can taste your pussy.”

You step away from me and slide your panties down your bottom, then down your legs, until they are pooled at your feet. I groan with pleasure at the sight that greets me as you obey my instructions.

You have one of the most beautiful pussies it has been my privilege to see, your plump outer labia glistening with your juices, and your inner lips open like the petals of a flower to reveal the pink heart within. Your clitoris is enlarged and hard, the hood pulled back to reveal the tip, just waiting for my ministrations.

I lick my lips and drop to my knees so that I can kiss this offering of glorious femininity as I begin my worship of you. Your taste is divine, headier than even the finest wine, like a drug to my senses. I stand up and turn you round, pushing you back into the chair and spreading your legs ready to begin the next stage of your progress to Elysium. Just then there is a tap at the door, and a female voice calls out, “Room Service.” You attempt to cover your most intimate parts with your hand, but I command you, “Stay just as you are, do not cover yourself up. You look exquisite.”

I open the door and beckon the room attendant to come in. She is a pretty blonde, probably in her twenties, and she is smartly dressed in a crisp white blouse and short black skirt, black stockings and high heeled black shoes. As she enters the room, the sight of you and me naked and aroused suddenly registers, and her eyes open like saucers, as her professional demeanour suddenly deserts her. Calmly I ask her to put the tray on the side table, and as she bends to do so her skirt rides up a little to reveal that she is wearing stockings, not tights.

I turn to you and say, “Why don't you stroke your pussy for the nice young lady? I am sure she will appreciate it.”

As she turns to leave, I ask her to wait a moment whilst I get her a tip. Her face is flushed, and she doesn't quite know where to look, although I notice that she takes furtive little glances at you as you blatantly pleasure yourself. I hand her a folded twenty dollar bill in which I have hidden my business card with my mobile phone number underlined, and looking her straight in the eyes I say, “If you are free tomorrow, we could get to know each other a little better. Give me a ring on my mobile during the day, and we can fix a time and place. In fact, why don't we go out to dinner first?”

She doesn't reply, and her face goes an even darker shade of red with embarrassment, but despite her discomfort, I notice that she can't stop looking at my rampant cock just a few inches from her hand, which twitches involuntarily as if she would like to reach out to touch it. “Go on,” I say, “You know you want to. A quick feel won't do any harm. Here, let me help you,” and I take her hand in mine and put it beneath my balls.

She doesn't flinch as she cups them in her hand, and then, as if hypnotised, she runs her fingers up the length of my shaft and across the head where another drop of pre-come has formed. Almost involuntarily, she then lifts her fingers to her mouth and licks them, before backing out of the door into the corridor. She gives me a quick flutter of her eyelashes, and smiles demurely as I close the door, and I know then that she will be back for more tomorrow.

I turn back to you and kneel between your thighs, savouring once more the sight of your lovely pussy. “Now for the starter course,” I murmur, “Just lie back and enjoy the ride.”

I dip my face to your pussy and inhale the pungent perfume of the juices which are now flowing freely from your cunt. I start to lick at your perfect little rosebud, circling your puckered hole with my tongue. Then I work my way up towards your mound and down again, concentrating on your outer lips for the time being. I repeat this for about five minutes as you start to squirm on the chair, gyrating your hips slightly in time to the movement of my tongue. Your hands have moved to your breasts, and you are squeezing them and pinching your nipples as you start to build slowly towards your first orgasm.

zara44sweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zara44sweet

Gradually, I increase my tempo, dipping my tongue now into the delicious softness of the depths of your pussy. I start to suck your engorged inner lips into my mouth, nibbling them gently, before plunging my tongue as far as I can go into your cunt. Your breathing becomes quicker, your chest heaving, and you start to lift your hips from the chair, thrusting your pussy against my face as I lap at your nectar. I put two fingers into your cunt and start to finger fuck you, and now for the first time, I lick the head of your clitoris. I feel your orgasm building rapidly, so I back off, and go back to licking your labia, although I keep my fingers deep in the soft warm velvety depths of your vagina.

You moan and beg me, “Please make me come, I need to come, please, please, I am so close.”

As you continue to plead with me, I suck your clitoris into my mouth and nip the head, causing you to jerk your hips as a sensation like a spark of electricity shoots up through your body. You are now moaning and squealing with pleasure as waves of ever more exquisite sensations flood through you. Your legs begin to shake, and the movements of your pelvis get stronger and more violent. I back off again to let the sensations subside a little, knowing that each time I take you to the edge of orgasm, the feelings will be more intense, until the point when I drive you over the edge into a state of sublime ecstasy as your whole body is consumed in your rapture.

You grab my head and pull it hard against your pussy, your body writhing on the chair. I judge that the time is right now, and I insert another finger into your cunt and push my thumb past your anal sphincter into your rectum. I increase my assault on your clitoris, sucking and biting on it as you thrust it into my mouth. Suddenly you go rigid, your head thrown back, and your hips lifted right off the chair. You scream as your orgasm sweeps through you, your limbs convulsing in the excess of your passion. I do not let up, and you start to buck in the chair, your head thrashing backwards and forwards as you experience wave upon wave of sensation, until you go limp and collapse back into the chair, almost unconscious, your nervous system overloaded by the tidal wave of stimulation to which I have subjected you.

“Oh my God,” you manage to whisper, “that was incredible. I don't think I have ever come so hard before. You are the devil incarnate, you bastard.”

I smile to myself and stroke my cock in preparation for the next course, and before you have time to protest I stroke it along the length of your pussy before lining it up at the entrance to your cunt. You gasp, as slowly I slide it deep into you until the head is nestled against your cervix. I pause for a few moments to savour the glorious feeling of being engulfed in your warmth and softness. I then start to fuck you, starting with long steady strokes, withdrawing until the head of my cock is only just inside your cunt, then thrusting all the way home until my balls slap against your anus. The feeling is wonderful, and I love to watch the way your cunt grips my shaft as I pull out.

As I start to build up the tempo, you push your hips up to meet me, and you wrap your legs behind my back, pulling me further into you. Your climax is building more quickly this time, and I can feel the muscles of your vagina contracting around my cock with each stroke. All the while you are calling out, “Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck me,” but your words soon turn to moans and squeals of pleasure. I can feel that you are getting close, and this spurs me on to fuck you harder. The sensation in my cock is amazing, and I feel the tension in my groin rising up inside my shaft that signals my impending orgasm.

It does not take much longer before you go right over the top in an explosion of ecstasy and, in your rapture, you pull me down hard against your breasts, pressing your open lips to mine and thrusting your tongue deep into my mouth. Then I feel my balls tighten and my cock begins to twitch and pulse as I pump my semen deep into you, bathing your cervix with my seed. The feeling in my cock is incredibly sharp and intense, like a spear pushing its way up through the head into your cunt, and ineffably sweet sensations run from my groin back into my body which is juddering and shaking as if in extremis. Our orgasms seem to go on forever, but at last, the sensations subside, and our bodies start to relax into the bliss of post-coital languor.

“God, that was fucking sensational,” I murmur, as I slump over your prostrate body, “You have the most fucking wonderful cunt that I have ever had the pleasure of possessing.”

Once our breathing has returned to normal, I pull out of you, my cock still hard under the influence of the Viagra. I pick you up from the chair and carry you over to the bed where I undo your suspenders, remove your suspender belt and peel your stockings off your legs, kissing my way down the inside of your thighs as I go. Your pussy is wet and sticky with our combined juices, so I clean you up with my tongue, savouring the mixture of sweet and salty, before lying down beside you and taking you in my arms. “Rest for a while,“ I whisper in your ear, “and then we can go on to the next course.”

After about half an hour, you begin to stir, and I sit up and opening the vacuum flask, I pour us each a mug of soup. “I suggest that you sit up and eat something,” I say, “It will refresh you, and give you the energy for more fun. I fully intend to fuck you several more times before the night is done, and I can promise you that your orgasms will be more intense than anything you have ever experienced.”

You giggle and cuddle up to me, turning to give me a sensuous little kiss before tucking into your soup and sandwiches. It seems that fucking gives you an appetite because you pretty quickly demolish your fair share of the sandwiches. We wash it all down with a glass of champagne and then return to the serious business of sex. We lie on the bed, kissing and stroking each other's bodies, exploring each other with our fingers, lips and tongues. Our breathing quickens and we soon move on to that delightful level when all our nerves seem to be on fire, little shock waves of exquisite sensations shooting through our bodies as we rub and slide against each other.

Breaking off for a moment, I reach down beside the bed to retrieve a small bag. I unzip it and bring out what looks like a jumble of chains to which are attached five adjustable clips and a number of small weights, a small egg-shaped vibrator and remote control, and a canister of lube. Your eyes widen as I lay them on the bed beside us, and your mouth silently forms the question, “What the fuck?” but my cock twitches at the thought of what I am about to do to you. There is a look of fear and apprehension in your eyes, so pull you to me and gently stroke your hair in an attempt to reassure you that you are quite safe.

“I am not going to hurt you,” I explain, “There will be a little pain to start with,” I continue, barely able to contain the excitement in my voice, “but that will soon turn into the most thrilling sensations flooding through your body from your nipples and pussy.”

I smear a small amount of lube on each of your nipples, and a more generous helping on the lips of your pussy, the hood of your clitoris, and deep inside the entrance to your cunt. The cold lube and the attention of my finger make you gasp, and your legs start to quiver in nervous anticipation. I attach a clamp to each of your nipples and to your inner pussy lips, tightening them just enough to make you flinch with pain, and the final one to your clitoris. I then insert the vibrator into you gaping cunt and set the control to about mid position.

I watch you for a few minutes as you adjust to the new sensations that you are feeling, the pain rapidly turning to pleasure as I promised. The entrance to your cunt begins to pulse in and out as waves of muscular contraction ripple through your vagina, and your sweet little rosebud also starts to open and close. I turn up the vibrator a notch, and you start to move your hips backwards and forwards as your level of arousal mounts. I know that even if I did nothing else, you would start to climax in a few minutes, but I want to increase your pleasure level beyond anything you have dreamed of.

I flip you over into a kneeling position and push your head forwards so that you are taking your weight on your elbows. Your delectable bottom is pointing in the air, and I watch fascinated as you cunt and anus continue to pulse rhythmically in and out. You are getting wetter and wetter and your juices are running out of your cunt and down the insides of your thighs. I pull on the chains attached to your pussy and nipples, which makes you jump, but you do not protest, and I know that you are starting to move into the zone where you will start to lose contact with the world around you. I pull on the chains again, and attach a small weight to the clamp hanging from your clitoris, pulling it down towards the bed. Your legs are beginning to quiver with excitement, and I sense that you are wondering what else I am going to do to you.

I turn up the vibrator even more so that it is running at about three-quarters speed, which makes you moan, “Oh fuck, that is so good, my pussy is on fire, oh fuck, fuck, fuck.”

I push your legs further apart and, squirting a generous amount of lube into my hand, I spread it around your anus. I push first one, then two, and then three fingers past the sphincter which opens up for me with only the slightest pressure. I can feel the vibrator through the thin wall of flesh separating your vagina and rectum, and I catch my breath with the thought of the pleasure I am soon going to experience as I thrust my cock deep into your rectum. I rotate my fingers back and forth until I feel you are stretched sufficiently, and then place the head of my cock at the entrance to your anus, and with just a little push, slide into you until you have taken my whole length, and my balls are resting against your swollen pussy lips.

I turn up the vibrator to full and start to fuck you, thrusting my cock into you so hard that your head is forced into the pillow. The weights on the clamps on your nipples, labia and clitoris swing backwards and forwards sending jolts of intense sensation deep into your body. You are covered with a fine sheen of sweat, and a flush of deep pink has spread down from your neck towards your bottom. I think you look sensational as I watch my cock pounding in and out of your rectum, and, reaching for the camera, I take another picture to add to tonight's album. Your head begins to thrash from side to side, and you babble incoherently, delirious with pleasure, your eyes glazed and sightless as you move inexorably towards an orgasm of earth-shattering proportions. I grab your hair and pull your head back sharply thrusting the finger of my other hand into your mouth. And then it happens. Your body and legs go rigid as your orgasm starts to explode through your body. The muscles of your cunt and rectum contract violently, clamping my cock deep within you and expelling the vibrator from you onto the bed where it continues to jiggle about in its own little erotic dance. Even in my own state of euphoria, I become aware that my legs are soaking wet, and realise that the convulsion of your cunt has ejaculated a large volume of your juices over me.

The beginning of your orgasm triggers mine, and I pump spurt after spurt of semen deep into your bowels. We are both shaking, our chests heaving as we struggle to breathe. In unison, we cry out in rapture as we lose all sense of our surroundings, lost in a warm pink fog of extreme sexual bliss, every nerve ending feeling as if it is linked directly to our genitals which throb with such sweet sensations that words cannot describe them. Time seems to stand still, but at last, we start to come down from our sexual high. Your body goes limp, and it is only my cock in your rectum and my arm around your waist that prevents you from collapsing almost insensible on the bed. I switch off the vibrator, which has does its job magnificently, undo the clamps on your pussy and nipples, and pulling my cock out of you, gently lower you until you are lying half prone.

I feel the delicious exhaustion of post-coital bliss stealing over me, so I lie down behind you and hold you in my arms, one hand cupping your left breasts, the other gently resting on you mound which is sticky with our mingled secretions. Before I go to sleep, I slip by still erect cock into your cunt where it will sleep in your warm, soft velvety tunnel.

It is light when I awake. I can feel you stirring, and, as you slowly become conscious, I tenderly kiss your neck and shoulders. You languorously stretch your limbs, pushing backwards with your hips to push my cock further into your cunt.

“That feels so nice,” you say, “Oh I wish it could stay there forever. It makes me feel in some way, oh I don't know, perhaps complete is the right word.”

“You were wonderful as well,” I say, “That was the best fuck I have had for a long time, your body was so attuned to mine that we travelled right up to the gates of paradise. But we haven't finished yet. There is one more delicious road to sexual heaven which I want to take you down. One more sweet perversion that I wish to share with you before we must go our separate ways.”

You turn and look at me with a languid expression, your eyelids still heavy with sleep. You show no sign of surprise or resistance, and I know at once that you are completely mine, and that there is nothing you wouldn't let me do to you.

I continue, “It is now your turn to dominate me. I have a nice little strap-on in my bag, and I want you to fuck me with it until we both come once again. It will be your lasting memory of tonight, my final present to you.”

I fit the straps of the device around your waist and between your legs. The dildo is double-ended; the shorter end fits nicely into your cunt, and I make sure the straps are adjusted to ensure the maximum stimulation of your clitoris. Squirting another generous dollop of lube into your hand, I lie back on the bed with my legs apart and my knees drawn up to my chest. I slip a pillow under my buttocks so that my anal sphincter is at just the right height for you. You look really excited as spread lube liberally around my anus and on the dildo which you waggle lasciviously between my legs. The wild look in your eyes tells me that extreme lust is starting to take you over, and you eagerly comply when I tell you to insert as many fingers as possible into my arse. God, the sensations are fantastic as you insert one, then two, then three, and finally four fingers almost up to the third knuckle. I think to myself that with a little practise I am sure that I could get you to fist me, and that excites me even more.

“It's my turn now,” you whisper, “I am going to make you pay for everything you have done to me. I am going to fuck you till your balls fry and your brains boil, you kinky bastard.” And with those words, you plunge the dildo hard into my rectum until the base is resting against my balls.

You grab hold of my cock with both hands and start to rock your hips backwards and forwards, stroking my cock in time with your thrusts. I put my hands on your hips and slide them up to breasts which are bouncing up and down as you fuck me.

“Go on, come, you bastard,” you scream at me, “Shoot your hot creamy load all over your tummy. I want to see you surrender to me, to become my slave. Come on, let go, you know you want to, let go, and become my little cock slut.”

I totally lose track of time as you fuck me, my climax building slowly but steadily from deep inside me. I feel as if we are floating up from the bed, the world around me turning pink, then red, then finally deep crimson. My cock begins to jerk and pulse, my balls tight against the base of my shaft, and as my come starts to spurt inches in the air, the head of my cock swells beneath your fingers. You stroke the sensitive area beneath the glans, squeezing my balls in one hand and milking my shaft with the other to make sure that every drop of come has been expelled from my balls. You rub your hand in the hot sticky come on my tummy, and then smear over your tummy and chest, massaging it into your breasts. Only then do you let your climax begin, but what a climax. You thrust the dildo as hard as possible into me and rock backwards and forwards to stimulate your hypersensitive clitoris. You begin to shake and shudder, your head thrown back and your mouth wide open, squeaks and moans and growls issuing from your throat as your orgasm rips through your body like a magnitude seven earthquake from its epicentre in your groin.

Finally, we are done. You collapse forward onto my chest, still embedded in my anus, and we kiss and cuddle, sticky and wet with sweat and semen, and vaginal juices all blended together in a melange of sexual ambrosia. I am sure if we could gather and market it, the mixture would make a most powerful aphrodisiac.

We fall asleep for another hour until it is time to get up, wash and dress, before going our separate ways. We shower together, tenderly washing each other, softly caressing each other's most intimate parts in an attempt to fix in our memories a lasting image of our night of extreme passion, and unbelievable sexual fulfilment.

As you turn to leave my room, you kiss me tenderly on the lips and whisper, “Happy Birthday, dear husband, now be a good boy for the rest of the week,” and with a giggle, you are gone.

Published 
Written by Dark_Apollo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments