Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Story

"We enjoy our passionate love"

1
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
729 words 729 words
Your loving tenderness means so much to me. I hope you can sense how badly I want you. So, as we lay facing each other I continue kissing you and begin unbuttoning your blouse. Our tongues twisted together. Pulling the left panel of your blouse over your shoulder. My cock grows, as does my urgency. I grind against your jeans and squeeze your arse to pull your pussy close. 

You continue to undulate your hips as my hand moves up your back to unhook your bra. The desire overwhelms you and you break the embrace and begin undoing your own jeans, and removing your blouse and bra. I want to help or at least touch you, but you are quite the flurry of activity. I am even more turned on by your enthusiasm! 

Watching you raise your hips in the air is more than I can take, so I quickly and deftly move between your legs in time to help you pull down your jeans and black lace knickers! Your shiver is barely noticeable, but the cool air hits as your already hot and swollen are exposed to me. Now I know why desire is expressed as hunger - I am starving to take your lovely lips into my mouth and taste your sweetness. 

I lean forward and lap my tongue, broad and flat, from the lowest part of your lips up towards your clit. Pushing down with enough pressure to have the texture of my tongue tickle nearly the entire surface of both sets of lips. 

A bit of concern flashes through my mind that there has not been enough tenderness building up to this. That thought is squished out of my head when you curl your upper body forward, put your hand in the back of my head and mash my face into your pussy. 

I ravenously attack your lips and your clit - nibbling, flicking, sucking, licking - my lips and tongue a torrent of passion. My thumbs and fingers massaging and manipulating your precious folds. Your moans guide me now that you have slumped back onto the pillow. I know they guide me well as you thrust your hips against my face.

LillyMayer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyMayer1

I don't need a guide to know what to do now. I slide the first two fingers of my right hand deep inside you and pump them hard the first few strokes. Then, turning my palm toward my chin, I curl my fingers and begin vigorously rubbing your G!

I sense your impending orgasm and suck a little harder. The flicking of my tongue on your clit changes to more deliberate circles. I reach up to pinch your right nipple and find your hand already squeezing your breast, but you interlace your fingers in mine and give a mighty squeeze as the wave of ecstasy crashes over you. Your whole body seems to contract. 

After the third wave rolls through your body, I extricate myself and, seeing the look of confusion and disappointment in your face, I quickly move to fill your longing. My swollen cock slides in and the heat, the wetness and the muscle tension are amazing! My stiff cock pumps deep inside you. Your hips writhing. You clench the sheets. 

Deep and hard I thrust, trying to prolong your pleasure.

I slow as I sense your orgasm waning.

I lie next to you, my raging hardon pointed at the ceiling. You see it as you turn your head to kiss me. Reaching to stroke it as we kiss. 

When you break our kiss, I start to ask, "Where are you … oh!" You licking your cum off my cockhead tells me where you were going. You lick the head clean and then take me into your mouth. I know my own orgasm is not far off, as you swallow me deeply. 

With a moan and a thrust of my hips, I cum deep in your throat. You press your face down further. With slow strokes, you draw my load from me and when the last spurt has left my cock, you lick me all over once again. 

Falling back into my arms, we look deep into each other's eyes.

"I love you!"

"I love you more!"

With that exchange, we smile our way into a passionate kiss and enjoy the taste of each other's pleasure combined on our lips and tongue.

Published 
Written by snoman71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments