Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Long Time Cumming

3
5 Comments 5
13.1k Views 13.1k
409 words 409 words

Sarah was a hot sexy 50+ blonde with large breasts and an inviting mouth.

She had a sparkle in her pail blue eyes. We had not seen each other for six plus years. There had always been some sexual tension between us. I was her supervisor so I had to keep my professional distance. You could say she had an ability to give me a "raging hard on".

 

    We met again at a retirement for two former colleagues. Sarah was wearing a light blue and yellow button down blouse with a short denim skirt.   Her pink bra could be seen between her buttons. She greeted me with a warm hug pushing her large soft breasts into my chest.   I'm sure she could feel my stiffy.   We held hug for several minutes allowing the electricity flow between us. Would this be the day I get to live my fantasy?

 

My hands cup her ass as I pull her into me.   Her hands rested my solders and her mouth opened as it came to meet mine. Our tongues became twisted and our breathing was heavy. She brushed her hand against my stiffy and said she needed to see and taste my stiffy.

 

I led her by her hand to one of the bathrooms in the rear. She quickly locked the door and stuck in my tongue down her throat. My hands cupped her breasts. She said that she had dreamed of this moment. I opened her shirt slowly until all buttons were opened and removed her shirt and opened her bra clasp releasing her beautiful large sweet breasts. They were so inviting. Her erect nipples were the size of a 50 cent piece and hungry mouth started to suck her awaiting nipples.

 

My hand found its way under her skirt. Her pink panties had a growing wet spot. I pulled down her panties lifted on the sink. One finger, two, and then three in her love box. Sucking on her clit with my 3 fingers in her box released a ragging Big O.

 

She caught her breath, opened my zipper and pulled out my ragging hard on. She hungrily took it in her mouth and gave me the best BJ I had ever received. I came with such force my cum sprayed out of her mouth.

 

At this moment, a knock came on the bathroom door. So we straightened our clothes, kissed and left the bathroom. In a low voice, she whispered,” Thank you"  

 

 

Published 
Written by greyman47
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments