Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night in Kimmi ... As Told by Mr. B.

"Kimmi opened the door wearing a sheer red nightie ... with her arms folded concealing her breasts"

12
7 Comments 7
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I knocked on her door. The door opened, and Kimmi's pretty face peered around the back of the door. I walked in and saw her standing there in a sheer, red nightie almost covering her little red panties. She had her arms folded across her breasts, trying to conceal her nipples. She had that same apprehensive look on her face I had seen many times, but was sweetly smiling at me. However, her expressive blue eyes always gave away the passion waiting to burst free.

I took in a deep breath at the sight of her. Then, I cupped her sweet face and tasted her lips. She always started off her kisses with closed lips, that I would have to pry open with my tongue. But, it didn't take long for her to lose herself in the kiss. She dropped her arms covering her breasts and wrapped them around my neck, pulling me in closer.

'Well, hello," I whispered. "What a pretty girl in red!"

Kimmi smiled and pulled me in again for more kissing. I grazed my thumb over her taut nipple and she drew in her breath and arched her back. I kissed down her neck and slid a strap off her shoulder exposing one of her ample breasts. 

"You do have the perfect sized nipples, Kimmi," said Mr. B. "I could suck them all night."

Kimmi sharply drew in another breath as I ran my tongue over her nipple. She started to wriggle around, and I held her hips in place while I continued my tongue assault on her hard nipples. 

"That feels incredible!" she whispered. "Please ... more more more."

Kimmi grabbed my bottom and was pulling my hard cock against her panties. She was lifting her leg to try to rub me harder against her sweet spot. Words can't express what this did to me.

"Darling, let's take this out of the hallway and into the bedroom," I said. Then, I lifted her into my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I put her down facing the bed and told her to bend over the bed. 

"Now, pull down your panties," I instructed.

She looked back at me with passion in her eyes, slid her panties to the floor, and bent over the bed. She was trying to pull down the back of her nightie to cover her bottom. I pushed it back up and started rubbing her firm bottom, then slid a finger in between her legs and inside her. I slid in a second finger and was stroking her G-spot. She gasped and tried to stand up, and I pushed her back down. I loved how wet she always was. And she had very little self-control once stimulated. It was like she couldn't stay still if her life depended on it.

"Do you want me to kiss your sweetness, Kimmi?" I asked.

Her round bottom was wiggling back and forth and she panted, "Yes yes yes please."

I dropped to my knees and spread her legs and started licking her pussy from the back. Just a few flicks of my tongue to tease her. Kimmi was a squealer and would let out a delightful squeal with each touch of my tongue. There is nothing more erotic than a woman who is very expressive in bed. I always know what she is liking and it makes my cock hard as a rock. She was having great trouble staying still and it can be quite hard to hit a moving target. I flipped her over on her back and pulled her towards me with her legs over my shoulders. I lifted her bottom up and held her tight so she couldn't move. Then, I sucked her sweet lips and moved up to find her engorged clit. When my tongue hit it, she screamed out. She was very strong when excited and it took quite a bit of strength to hold her still.

"Just relax and enjoy, sweetie,' I whispered. "I love the taste of you."

"I ... I ... I can't! It feeeeels soooo good. I can't take it," she screamed.

"You can and will take it," I ordered and turned her over enough to deliver a hard spank to her bottom.

Kimmi instantly stilled and within a few more seconds was screaming out her orgasm. I held her tight as she rode the waves of ecstasy. I joined her on the bed and held her tightly as she calmed her breathing. Then, she rolled over and looked at me with fire in her eyes. 

nikoll_grey57
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nikoll_grey57

"I need you in my mouth, NOW," she said almost desperately. Then, she slid down my body and grabbed my cock and pushed it into her wet mouth. 

Kimmi had become very good at cock-sucking. Now, occasionally, I would feel the pain of her teeth and have to remind her to watch her teeth. However, she was becoming less inhibited and trying new things all the time. She seemed to like my gentle coaching. She pulled my cock out and started licking me from head to shaft up and down. She would look up at me and it drove me crazy seeing my cock in her mouth. 

"I love doing this ... love pleasing you," she said smiling.

"It feels incredible, Kimmi," I said. "Cup my balls."

Kimmi cupped my balls with one hand and pushed my cock back into her mouth. She was trying to take me deeper and I could feel her tongue inside licking up and down my shaft as she pulled me in and out of her mouth. She had become very good at blowjobs, and it was hard to hold back and not explode all over her. But, I wanted to save it for inside her deliciously tight pussy.

"I want to fuck you now, Kimmi," I said urgently. "Roll over on your knees and lift her pretty bottom for me."

"I love it like this," Kimmi said while rolling over.

I came up behind her and pushed my tip into her tight, wet pussy. 

"Careful at first," she said. "You know it takes a minute to get used to you."

"I won't hurt you, sweetheart. Push back against me when you are ready to take it all in," I instructed. She was very tight in there.

I pushed in my tip and pulled it out again over and over and saw her relaxing. Then, she pushed back against me to take in my full cock. She looked back at me and I saw her eyes roll back in ecstasy. She was ready.

I grabbed her hips and started slowly thrusting all of me into her pussy. She felt so wet and she was the best fuck I had experienced with anyone. She was squealing with each thrust and pushing against me. I started thrusting harder and my balls were smacking her with each thrust. She looked amazing. I could see her breasts swinging and she truly had the best bottom I had seen.

I wanted to see her face, so I pulled out and flipped her over. I pulled her bottom to the edge of the bed and straightened her lips up the length of my body. I pushed in again and couldn't stop looking at her face so full of ecstasy. 

"Open your eyes, sweetie. Look at me while I fuck you," I urged.

Kimmi looked at me and I swear I could see into her soul, feel her pleasure through her eyes. She was lost now in pleasure and was loudly screaming with each thrust. I felt it building inside and there was no holding back now. I grabbed her waist and was pounding her delicious pussy very hard until the world froze and I exploded inside her. She felt me cum and screamed out with me. I pulled out and she instantly spread her legs and pulled me urgently down to her. I lowered my head to her sweet spot and was furiously licking her until she screamed out another orgasm.

Her breathing slowed and she was pulling me up to her. I straightened her on the bed and pulled her on top of me, softly stroking her back and kissing her cheeks. Her breath was slowing and then she fell into a deep sleep on top of me. I was running my fingers through her soft hair and thinking what a treasure I had in Kimmi. She was the most expressive woman I had met in a long time. So much yet to explore with her... 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments