Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night With You

8
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
701 words 701 words
It was late at night. I was asleep. In a dream state, I felt your hand reach down beneath my underwear. It was you. You lifted up the lace and felt your way to that sacred place. My clit became hard and I knew what was about to happen. My body responded and I became wet at the command of your touch. I was in a daze.

Your fingers opened my lips and entered my pussy. They went deep into my hole in a rhythmic way. You were nervous but you turned me on. Your fingers went so deep inside me I thought I would cum right there. I wanted to scream in pleasure. I wanted more. I was lost in a dream. "Please keep going," I thought half asleep yet blissful. And you did. I want you.

Your fingers went to my clit. They rubbed me. They teased my pussy lips. I needed you. I was ready for you. Please fuck me. Please make me yours. I was a good girl and you were a very bad boy.

You pushed me to my side and felt my wetness from behind. My body had turned you on and you were hard. I was pure and you liked making me dirty. You liked knowing how much of a slut I was behind closed doors. I could feel how hard you were for me. You reached down and pushed your cock into me. I felt the size of you fill my slit. You wanted me to cum like the whore only you knew me to be.

In and out. In and out. I'm even more wet. I could feel you within me. I could feel you against my ass. I had already made you cum. I'd sucked your cock dry already whilst no one was looking. No one would have known. Were you doing this for me?

You went deep inside as far as you could. I could feel the head of your cock go as far as it could. I had never felt such pleasure within the folds of my cunt. You were moaning and and so was I.

"Can I fuck you from behind?" you asked.

AlannaBalti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlannaBalti

I wanted you to.

You turned me over and had me on my knees. You held on to me as you fucked me deeper and deeper. Harder and harder. It was late. The music was still playing from the speakers in the other room. I could hear people talking but I didn't care. The door was open. Anyone could have been watching the blackened silhouette of two people fucking. You could have smelled the sex from meters away. I didn't care. I was so horny I would have invited another man's dick into my mouth as well. I would have even lapped at a girl's pussy as you fucked me doggy style.

You were reaching a place so deep in my pussy I was about to cum without even needing your touch. I spread my legs wider so that you could drill further into me. My tits were on the sheets and my knees were positioned so that my pussy was wide open for you. My ass was in the air. You knelt down to kiss my back and ground against my ass, slapping your balls against me.

I could feel the cum build up in you and I was dripping wet. You were a bad boy. Your tattoos were blurred by how fast you were fucking me. You had fucked heaps of horny sluts and I wanted to be one of them too. I wanted to be your whore.

"You naughty fucking bitch," you said as I demanded that you pound me harder and deeper, wanting every last drop of your cum in me. I had succumbed to your words.

You couldn't hold it in and neither could I. You loved fucking the baddest of good girls. I had to cum. The feelings in my pussy were too much. I loved being a bad slut for a change.
 
I felt the explosion of cum from my pussy as our juices mixed together and dripped down my thigh. I already want to fuck you again.

Published 
Written by alabasterfairy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments