Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Private Tour In The Museum

"The stranger in the museum takes her to the restricted section of pleasure..."

9
11 Comments 11
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Amethyst looked around and realised she had been too long in the toilets. Her high heels echoed with each step as she walked in the huge hall of the museum. She had lost her friends and she'd have to look for an officer for help. She frowned as she thought about the one who greeted them at the entrance - a tall and tanned man, in his late twenties, who had looked at her from head to toe like she was a fugitive. She'd turned her eyes away under his scrutiny. Her small frame had made her feel vulnerable compared to the six feet tall guy looking at her.

Something in the corner of her eye caught her attention and she stopped in her track. She looked at the dark corridor to her left and shivered. At the end of it was a dark and huge door which looked like it came straight from a Victorian castle. They had not visited that place and she wondered what it was like inside. "Probably something that looks like Christian Grey’s playroom," she mused as she walked toward the door.

When she was closer to it, she saw the sign with ‘Restricted Area’ written on it. Hesitating for just a moment, she grabbed the handle and pushed the door open to be greeted by the moaning of what sounded like a human in pain. Heat pooled at her abdomen as she registered the sound and took a second to realise that there was someone else in the room beside her. She gasped when the door closed by itself behind her and waited for some seconds for her eyes to adjust to the dim light.

The officer who had given her the creeps at the museum entrance was lying on a huge four-poster bed without his shirt and with his pants down around his ankles. He was looking straight at Amethyst like he saw a ghost. His cock was in his hand and looked like any woman’s dream; a pink, fully erect eight inch rod standing proudly in the hand of its master. Amethyst felt instantly aroused at the sight of the guy jerking off. She wanted to get out of there and take him in her mouth at the same time. The man motioned her to come close with his finger.

As if she was hypnotised, she moved close to him until she was at the edge of the enormous bed. Her eyes transfixed on his cock, she felt her mouth watering. She realised she'd last had sex eight months ago, on her 21st birthday party. A one-night stand.

“Suck it,” he rasped and brought her back to the present.

Amethyst kneeled in front of him while keeping her eyes on the monster in front of her. She felt the brazen, feminine side of herself stirring with lust as she leaned to catch the dick in her mouth. His penis filled her mouth as the tip touched the back of her throat. She brought her hands to hold the balls and pressed them gently. The man moaned again and grabbed her chestnut hair to make the way clear. Amethyst looked up to the guy’s eyes all dark and lids heavy. His mouth was partly open as he watched her take his cock in.

Amethyst was good at blowjobs and she knew she was not going to lose a chance with a huge rod like this. She kept moving her head up and down, taking the guy in and sucking on him.

He moaned again and whispered, “yes, just like that”.

PlayFulErica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayFulErica

His hips lifted at the same rhythm that she was taking him in and out.

She slid the lips along the shaft, moistening it and dragging her tongue along for more pleasure. The sound of her mouth sliding up and down his cock mixed with his moans. Her hands kept moving from his balls to the inner side of his thighs. She moved her mouth to the top of his dick and licked the tip in circular motion. She held his gaze while she worked with his cock and jerked him at the same time.

“You little slut, I’ve wanted to take that top off you since I laid my eyes on you”, his voice came out like he was on the verge of losing control.

Amethyst felt a surge of power in her as she removed his cock from her mouth and jerk him harder. She looked at him and smiled wickedly before saying, “Do it.”

The man didn’t need to be told twice. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pinned her on the bed. He was fast to remove her clothing but careful enough not to rip anything. Her D-cup breasts were spilling from her bra and her cotton panties hard a dark spot at the v. Just as skilfully, he removed her underwear and looked at her naked body.

“Oh yeah, baby. I’m gonna fuck you so hard.”

Amethyst wanted to scream with excitement as he shed the rest of his clothes and climb onto her. He quickly positioned himself at her opening and plunged inside her wet pussy. She cried as the first orgasm hit her with a single thrust. The guy grabbed one of the breasts and brought her right leg up for ease while hammering her. She thought her pussy was going to tear apart as he was moving within her with his very huge dick. Amethyst touched his ripped abdomen as he fucked her. Her climax was building up again as he went in with more force.

“Fuuuuuuck, yes!” she couldn’t resist shouting as he went in and out her slit, her pussy filled with her own juices and his precum. She climaxed again and again with each orgasm more powerful than the previous one.

The guy gave one final thrust and pushed in her the maximum he could before giving in to his orgasm. He poured his milk inside her until the very last drop before taking his dick out. He rolled on his back and pulled Amethyst to him, his hand casually on her ass cheek. Their heavy breathing filled the room as they lay atop each other in the aftermath of their fucking session. Still dazed from her climax, Amethyst jumped as he smacked her ass before getting up and get dressed. He looked at her with a wolfish smile and handed her her clothes.

“I’m Jim”, he said and held his hand out.

Amethyst smiled and took his hand, “Amethyst. You are good.”

Jim leaned forward and kissed her mouth, sensually gliding his tongue along hers and biting her lower lip slightly before sucking on it. He pulled back and waited for her to get dressed before taking her hand and walking towards the door. Amethyst thought she had never been more grateful for her friends leaving her alone before.

Published 
Written by dream06
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments