Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Right Time For Everything

1
2 Comments 2
6.2k Views 6.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words
There are some people you know you are supposed to be with. You have a connection that can't be put into words and yet fate seems to be determined to keep you apart. Either you're single and she's not or you're seeing someone and she isn't. That's how it was with me and Nadia when we first met. As I would learn it's all a question of timing.

I first met Nadia at college. I was twenty at the time and she was twenty seven which effectively made her a mature student. She wasn't one of those women who walked in through the door and the whole room would stop in open mouthed awe at her beauty. Don't get me wrong, she was beautiful but it was a different kind of beauty that only commanded the attention of those she chose to want attention from. The thing I always remembered most about her when we first met was her long, straight jet black hair that hung down over her shoulders. She had alluring yet playful green eyes that you just wanted to stare into all day. Complementing these features was quite a full hour glass figure that she felt no need to show off with stupidly skimpy clothing. She had the confidence but above all the self respect to say 'this is who I am and I don't need to pretend to be anyone else'. I've always found this type of confidence a major turn-on.

We hit it off from day one. We talked for what seemed like hours during the initiation activities the college had put on for us to help break the ice with our fellow students before studying began. I was single at the time and I could feel the electricity forming between us. I knew there was a connection and I had every intention of trying to complete it with her that day by asking her out for a drink. I waited for the right moment which came as the day drew to a close. We were standing in the college car park about to say our good nights when my mouth began to form the words 'fancy coming out for a drink sometime' but before they could leave my mouth a black Audi sports car stopped in front of us. This would be my first encounter with Dave; her boyfriend.

Oh boy!

Imagine they gave out a Nobel prize for loving yourself. There would be no competition because Dave would pick it up every year. In all my days prior and since I have never met anyone who loved himself as much as he did. I always had this idea that he was the kind of bloke who would wank in front of the mirror while giving himself compliments at how fabulous he was and that the mirror should be honoured to portray his reflection. Every word out of his mouth seemed to be about how successful he was and what new business venture he was involved with this week. I will never understand why decent women such as Nadia go for such assholes. It can't just be the money! Dave was the same age as Nadia and looked down at me like I was some school kid whose only friend was the teacher. That just infuriated me more. I think he knew I fancied her because he would always put his arm around her like he was hugging some new trophy he had been awarded for being one of the masters-of-the-universe and smile at me as if to say 'she belongs to me'. It was disrespectful affection and I swore that one day I would take that smile off him.

I knew I was tempting fate but I couldn't keep away from Nadia and I think she was the same. For the first two months of college we seemed to spend all our time together whilst on campus. I don't remember us ever having anything but a good time except of course when a certain Audi would pull up. At some point however I began to realize that I would have to give up on her. She seemed set to stay with Dave and I had pined over too many women in the past. At a club in town on a student night I met up with Rachel. Nadia was there and was encouraging me to keep dancing with her even though I resembled a Hippo on an ice rink whenever I did.

There was no passion with Rachel right from the very beginning. Rachel knew it too. We seemed to be together just for the sake of it and the sex was mediocre at best. She would make these stupid grunting noises that made me wonder if I was going to be arrested for bestiality when it was over. More than once Nadia popped into my head when I was in bed with Rachel but I couldn't keep her there. Whenever I would picture her instead of Rachel I would always feel a surge of guilt about it which only made the sex worse, something I can assure you I never thought possible. I considered ending it with Rachel several times but just didn't get around to it even though I wanted to. We were with each other purely for convenience sake.

Christmas soon came and Nadia thought it would be fun if me and Rachel joined her and Dave at her flat for a dinner party - Hmm ? Sitting with Dave for more than thirty seconds, that sounds like fun! It did however give me the chance to see Nadia over the Christmas holidays so that was a bonus. When she opened the door for us I felt a hammer had struck me in the head. She wore an elegant green satin dinner dress that hugged her features in a way that complemented them while at the same time teasingly hinted at what was underneath. She really was beautiful. Beautiful in every sense of the word. I had to physically concentrate just to breath when I saw her that day. The sight of her seemed to shut down every part of my brain and turn me into a drooling moron. Well, more so than usual anyway.

In hindsight we were both a little rude to our partners that night. The two of us talked so much to one another that not even Dave could get a word in about his latest deal to import exotic Latvian digital projection alarm clocks and so found himself trying to talk to Rachel who didn't even pretend to have an interest. Dave eventually got fed up and invaded the brandy bottles in the kitchen while Rachel sat and watched the Doctor Who Christmas special leaving us at the table. I never wanted that day to end. It was like we were having our first date then and there even, if it was in a roundabout sort of way.

If anything, that day finally spelled the end for me and Rachel. The two of us agreed that this wasn't going anywhere and she was becoming interested in some amateur footballer named Scott. Why are they always called Scott? My thoughts were now almost always on Nadia and this made things awkward when we went back to college in January. Something had happened between us that night at her flat. Our relationship had changed somehow. We still had our laughs but we were now closer than ever. We began to turn to each other for support whenever serious issues arose in our lives. Some might have seen this as a burden but I relished in it and wanted to hear about everything that was going on in her life. One snowy Tuesday in February she finally admitted that she felt closer to me than with Dave but it never went any further than that.

However it was that very weekend I found myself in the local video store renting a movie about scantily clad women who hunted down aliens on Earth while wearing only a bikini through much of the film. Renting a film like this was a dead giveaway that I was single. Or a virgin still living with his parents, I can't be quite sure which is more accurate. It was as I drove up to my rented flat that I saw Nadia walking down my street away from where I lived. She knocked on my door and when she saw that I wasn't in she decided to give up. I called out to her just in the nick of time and she began to walk back to me.

"Interesting movie," she said as she saw the cover of the DVD I had in my hand.

"This?" I said rather embarrassed. "Oh uh, this isn't mine. I found it. Honest." I am the worst liar in the world . "Everything ok ?"

"Yea why wouldn't it be?" she asked rather defensively which caught me a little off guard.

"Well it's a Saturday night and you're not out with 'Super Dave' at some trendy, ridiculously-expensive-but-I-can-afford-it restaurant."

"Ah well," she said smiling brightly. "Doctor told me to lay off the red Lobster for a while."

I laughed before asking her if she wanted to come in. She followed me into my bachelor pad, an apt euphemism for what can only be described as a tribute to Hiroshima post-Atomic attack that was my flat. She had known me well enough by then to know what I was like and very politely ignored the mess. I quickly noticed that she seemed to have something more important on her mind than the cleanliness of my home but was stubbornly keeping it to herself. She said she wanted to just hang around with me for an hour or so but she didn't say why. Of course, I was more than happy to spend time with her but I wanted to know what was wrong. I tried asking a few times but she refused to answer me.

After about half an hour, at her insistance, we put the DVD on. It was truly awful but I don't think either of our minds were on the ludicrous movie as we sat on my sofa. Before long I felt her head tilt to the side and start to rest on my right shoulder. She was slowly falling asleep and so I very carefully lifted my right arm around her and she tucked in under it before dropping off leaving me to watch the end of the movie.

As the credits rolled up the screen she began to stir slightly and feeling uncomfortable she moved her head from under my arm and down onto my lap as her legs curled up at the opposite end of the sofa. I was extremely uncomfortable having her lay this way and yet I wanted to enjoy it after all being with her like this was what I had dreamt of. I couldn't stay this way with her and so, very carefully, I lifted her head up and squeezed out from under her before letting her head down onto a pillow. I fetched a spare blanket for her and left her to sleep on my sofa before making my way to my own bedroom.

It was now one in the morning and the boredom of the movie had caught up with me. I yawned as I got undressed and climbed into bed. I was about to turn the lamp off when my door opened and she slowly walked into my room before closing the door. During the time I had spent getting ready for bed she had taken off her own clothes and was now only wearing my extra large Evil Monkey t-shirt that was by far too big for her and so was an excellent substitute for a night gown. The bottom of the t-shirt reached down to the top of her legs covering up her entire upper torso. Her pert buttocks hung just ever so slightly out of the back and served to tease my tired yet surprised eyes. It was the last thing I had ever expected to see her wearing but she looked so comfortable in it.

"Do you mind?" she asked indicating to the t-shirt to which I shook my head.

I sat up in my bed with only the blanket covering my nakedness as I watched her walk over to me and proceed to climb in next to me.

10inchSELFSUCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
10inchSELFSUCKTS

My mind was running wild trying to make sense of what was happening. Once she was under the blanket with me she reached over and turned the light off. Where once I could see her I now only saw a black silhouette. I watched as she lifted up the t-shirt over her head before throwing it on the floor with the rest of my clothes. I could just make out the shape of her breasts in the dark each one topped off with an erect nipple. They were firm looking and well shaped being a little more than a handful in size.

My body was tingling with excitement. My lips had dried to the point where I had to rub my tongue across them to wet them once more.

She took my right hand and pulled it up to her face as she leaned in close to me. She kissed my palm in such a delicate fashion. Once. Twice. Three times, before she guided it down her neck with my fingers only just grazing her skin. She kept guiding it down lower and lower until my fingers passed between her breasts and she let go. She had silently given me permission to explore her body and I responded by putting my hand under her left breast and lifting it slowly so that I was supporting it. I squeezed it gently and I heard a faint whimper of pleasure from her mouth as she moved in between my legs with her back up to my chest so that I could wrap both arms around her naked form.

As delicately as I could I placed both my hands on her waist and in perfect unison I moved them up her body and over her breasts. As I did so her head fell back onto my left shoulder giving me unrestricted access to her neck that I kissed and gently bit which only heigtened her own excitement and enjoyment of the whole experience. My hands soon began to split up. My left hand began to move from her breast to breast rubbing and squeezing them more intensely as the excitement levels began to rise while my right hand made its way down to her waist before passing over to her thigh deliberately missing her pussy. She writhed and gasped at me teasing her this way and I took some perverse pleasure in holding off touching her there for as long as possible by stroking the insides of her leg.

Gradually my left hand began to rub her breasts more firmly and her body began to sway in time with the movements while her head tilted towards me as far as she could so that we could kiss. Our first kiss was quick and smooth but it soon turned into a frenzied mix of tongue and lips. Finally I could hold off no longer and my right hand moved up the inside of her leg to land on her perfectly smooth pussy that had swollen with excitement. As my fingers touched her bare flesh her head fell back in both excitement and relief that I had finally voyaged there from her leg. I ran my fingers up and down the length of her slit several times before my middle finger tilted downwards and began to press against her clit grazing over it as my hand continued to move.

Her breathing had now quickened to an erotic and highly charged pace. The sound of air rushing in and out of her opened mouth signalled the pleasure she derived from my contact with her and was coaxing me on to work harder as she began to build towards her climax. My left hand was now busily moving from one breast to the other as well as occasionally gripping her throat while the fingers of my right hand were now twirling around her wet and overly sensitive pussy. I plunged my index and middle finger inside her which caused her to rise up off the bed slightly before coming back down as I removed them and retreated them back up to her clit where they spiralled for several seconds before repeating the whole process again and again.

Suddenly her right arm shot upwards and pulled my head closer to her neck as she silently pleaded with me to kiss it. The touch of my lips on the skin of her neck caused her to shiver with delight as much as my hand on her pussy. She suddenly inhaled sharply and held it as her whole body began to tense and shake. Her eyes slammed shut and her eyelids screwed up tightly as the orgasm consumed her body. Having reached the climax, she exhaled loudly before beginning the recovery process. She fell back against my chest as she fought to catch her breath. I wrapped her up in my arms and held her tightly. I was desperate for my own release from the built up sexual frustration but I was in no hurry. I had waited this long so a few more minutes wouldn't hurt. In fact it only made the prospect of finally making love to Nadia all the more exciting.

After a few moments she rather sluggishly began to reach around her back with her right hand in search of my cock. I suspected she was fighting the urge to sleep which often comes from an intense orgasm at the end of the day. She leaned back and found it semi-hard pressing up against her smooth and silky buttocks. She took hold of it firmly and began to rub it up and down. I could feel the blood rushing into it as it stiffened in her hand. The tip was pressing up against where the delicate flesh of her cheeks met as the foreskin retracted whenever she worked it in a downward motion. The rough texture of my bell end touching her skin sent my head back and my mouth open as I relished in the sensation. We sat there with her massaging my dick for about a minute or so until I could take it no more.

I slowly guided her down onto her left side while I positioned myself behind her. She raised her right leg and wrapped it back over my own as I guided my hard cock towards her pussy. I didn't enter her straight away. Instead I placed my dick into her slit spreading it apart and rubbing my shaft against her wet clit lubricating the full length of my cock while causing her to restart the process of building up her towards what would be her second orgasm. I could sense that her right leg was getting heavy and so I held it up for her with my right hand as I continued to rub my cock against her clit . My eyes fell shut as I tried to experience every sensation going through my cock. The really exciting part was that the best was yet to come. As I continued to rub her both our bodies filled with excited sexual energy. It was time.

I retracted my hips back far enough for the tip of my cock to pass all the way down from her clit to the entry of her pussy. I felt the hole of her vagina around the top of my cock like a very tight and wet rubber band and I braced myself before exerting a gentle amount of pressure against her. I could feel her pussy stretching to fit the diameter of my cock as I slowly entered her causing her to once again gasp in delight. Her pussy seemed to swallow up the entire length of my cock with ease causing me to withdraw and push in again thus starting the whole act. Once we were sure of one another I picked up speed and intensity. As I got into my stride her pussy seemed to get tighter and tighter, or maybe I was getting harder, it was impossible to tell which it was.

With my right hand holding her leg up so I could take her from behind while laying on our sides my left hand was free to wrap around her body and stroke her breasts. Her small nipples were now pointing directly out and felt stiff and rigid. As I rubbed them over they would seem to bounce back upright once my hand had passed over. Everytime I did this she would whimper with delight.

Soon I could feel myself building up and I knew that If I kept up this pace I would finish quickly. I didn't want that. I wanted this to last as long as I could so I began to slow down my pace until the strides became long and slow. Having established this new rhythm she seemed to vibrate in my arms with pleasure causing her pussy to apparently throb around my cock. The ecstasy being produced in my body failed to subside leaving me no choice but to pull out of her and start sliding my cock up through her slit once more. It was now highly sensitive to the texture of her pussy but this did help me calm down so to speak and thus help me keep this going for as long as possible.

As we both allowed our hearts chance to calm down she whispered almost breathlessly, "I've wanted this for so long."

To hear her actually say it was mind blowing. She looked back at me as I leaned over her shoulder and began to kiss her once more. At that moment I wished she had kept the light on just so I could have seen those dazzling green eyes.

I moved away from her slightly and she rolled onto her back. I clambered over her body resting between her legs which I to ok firm hold of just above her knees. I spread her as wide as I could without it being uncomfortable for her before I edged my cock back to her hungry pussy. I tried to enter her again but my cock missed the hole and slid back up to her clit as I over excitedly pushed forward. I don't think she minded too much! I then retracted backwards before trying again. Once I was back inside her I leaned forward and kissed her as I got back into my quicker rhythm.

Her back suddenly arched upwards and her hands took hold of the headboard as her body once again began to fill with energetic pleasure forcing her to respond physically if only to relieve the built up pressure. To have her orgasm thanks to my hands was one thing but to actually be making love to her while she came was something I just couldn't handle. My dick felt like it was about to explode as the pressure built up to an uncontrollable level. My heart skipped a beat as I ejaculated into her pussy with a force that I had never before experienced in all my previous sexual encounters. My head spun wildly as I fought to control my senses. Thankfully she had put her arms around my head and guided me down on top of her. She positioned my head over her chest and we embraced our sweat drenched bodies. In my head I could hear my heart and her heart beating rapidly at almost the same time.

It was an hour before one of us spoke. I asked her, "Are you ok ?"

"I'm fine," she whispered back to me.

Then I asked the question that was guiltily burning on my mind. "What are you going to tell Dave?"

"Don't need to tell him anything. We split up tonight. He's been doing the dirty on me with that Latvian slut who sold him those clocks."

That was why she had come to see me that night. She had come to tell me that now was the right time for us. We had both waited long enough for something we both wanted but for a variety of reasons couldn't have. Dave's infidelity had finally given us the opportunity we both had craved for so long. He was still an asshole but I have to admit; I do owe him for that.
Published 
Written by Eurylade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments