Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Slight Complication

"This is part 2 of The Only Woman For Me"

1
4 Comments 4
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Editors Pick

 

 

I just hung up the phone and I can’t believe it. Elaine really left her husband and is moving back here. Damn but I have really missed that woman. I am smiling thinking to myself I can’t wait until next week when I look up and see Mike.

“Hey baby, who was one the phone?” he asks.

“Hey honey, oh just an old friend of mine I hadn’t heard from in years. She is moving back to town and wanted to get together when she gets here.” I tell him.  

“Oh yeah, well that should be fun.” He replies.

“Mmm, yes I am sure it will.” I tell him unable to hide the slowly emerging grin on my face at the thought of seeing her again.

“Well it is getting late, almost ready for bed?” he asks.

“Yeah I will be there in a minute.” I tell him.

Talking with Elaine and thinking about the past with her, I had completely forgotten about my boyfriend Mike there for a second.   I don’t know if that looks badly on him or me but there it is. A five minute conversation with Elaine and I forget Mike exists.

I head into the kitchen to get some tea before I go to bed, as I reach up to get a glass I hear Mike come in the kitchen.

“Getting a drink?” he asks.

“Yeah.” I tell him getting the glass down.

I feel him walk up behind me and press his body against me.

“Do you know how badly I want you right now?” he asks me.

“I have a pretty good idea.” I reply feeling his hard cock against my ass.

“But not tonight honey, it has been a long day.” I tell him.

I try walking away but he pushes me against the sink and starts kissing my neck and rubbing my tits with his hands.

“Really I am serious it has been a long day.” I tell him trying to get away from his grasp.

‘Aw…come on baby I know you want it, I can feel your hard nipples already.” He says as he pulls and squeezes   my breasts.

“I bet you are already wet for me.” His says with a grin in his voice.

How do you tell your boyfriend he isn’t the reason you are all hot and bothered, that the woman you just hung up with is the reason you are excited. The woman you could never get enough because she was married and you only had a limited amount of time to be together. And now she is single and wants to see you.   Just the thought of seeing Elaine again causes me to moan as Mike continues to squeeze my breasts.

I turn around and look at Mike. He is looking very sexy with his dark hair and blue eyes, wearing nothing but a smile. Why am I thinking about Elaine with this gorgeous guy standing right in front of me, looking at me with such love and desire?   I wrap my arms around him and kiss him deep and passionately, my fingers running through his hair and I think to myself last time I saw Elaine her hair was about the same length. What am I doing, stop thinking about her focus on who is in front of you.

I pull away from our kiss as Mike pulls my t-shirt off me and starts to suck on my breasts. I love to feel my breasts sucked on almost as much as I enjoy sucking on someone else’s. When a feel Mike bite down on my breast I moan in a mix of pleasure and pain.

“You like that don’t you.” He says as he pulls my panties down, his hand rubbing my wet pussy.

“Mmm, you know I do.” I respond with a moan.

I grab his head as he continues to suck and bite on my nipple. I pull his head harder into my breasts, just wanting him to devour them to suck them harder and harder.   I feel his finger slide inside my wet pussy and then another as I push my hips out to give him better access.

“God, Mike that feels so good. Don’t stop.”   I all but plead with him as my hand reaches down and starts stroking his hard cock.

skinny_sis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_sis

He starts fucking me harder with his fingers as he kisses his way slowly down my body. When I feel his tongue on my clit I moan aloud for him. Then I feel him licking and sucking on my clit, I start thinking about how good Elaine was at making me cum. I grab his hair and pushing his face further into my pussy   and tell him,

“Oh yes baby, make me cum.” While I think to myself make me forget about her Mike.

Mike continues to lick and suck on my clit as his fingers fuck me hard and fast. I feel my orgasm building and building inside me. When he hits just the right spot my hips arch even more into his face as cry out,

“Fuck.. Yes… right there…oh god don’t stop…. Don’t stop.”

My body shakes with the force of my orgasm as he continues to lick and suck every drop of my juices up. He stands up and when he kisses me I can taste myself on him. I lick and suck on his lips enjoying the taste of him and my cum mixed together.

“I want to fuck you so bad right now Susan.” He tells me.

I turn around and leaning over the counter tell him,

“Well fuck me then baby. Come on I need to feel you cock in me right now.”

He grabs my hips and spreading my legs out a little further thrusts his cock inside me. He starts thrusting in an out of me slowly, damn but I love the feel of him inside me.

“Fuck me harder baby, harder.” I tell him.

He seems more than happy to comply as he starts fucking me hard and fast. I feel another orgasm quickly rising inside me. When he grabs my hair pulling my head back I cry out in pleasure and a little pain.

“Oh fuck… I’m going to cum… oh yes.” I tell him.

My words cause him to fuck me even harder. He is slamming his cock into me so hard now it almost hurts. In moments   I feel his cock explode inside me, his cum shooting into me. My own orgasm follows right behind his as he continues to thrust inside me until he is done.

He leans forward and kissing me on the neck says,

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” I respond.

I really do I think to myself. For the moment thoughts of Elaine are gone.

“Come on let’s go to bed.” He tells.

“I’ll be there in a minute, remember I came in here to get a drink not to get fucked.” I tell him with a laugh.

He kisses me on the forehead and as he heads to the bedroom he tells me,

“Hurry up I’m not done with you yet.”

I can’t help but laugh as I tell him,

“Honey you will be asleep before I get there and you know it. As soon as your head hits the pillow you will be out cold.”

“No I won’t” he tells me already sounding tired.

“Ok… see you in a minute.” I tell him knowing he will be asleep in the time it takes me to finish my tea and go by the bathroom.

Not five minutes later I head into the bedroom and sure enough my man who wasn’t done with me yet is out cold already snoring away. I crawl in bed next to him and kiss him on the cheek.   I have to call Elaine in the morning and tell her the truth I think to myself as I fall asleep.

 

The next morning arrives and the first thing that pops in my head is that I have to call Elaine. I grab the phone and dial her number. It rings only once and she picks up,

“Hey Susan, how are you?”

God just hearing her voice makes me wet. There is no way I can tell her we can’t see each other. I want her. I have to have her again. Oh fuck what are you doing?? I think to myself.

“Good uh… listen there is some I have to tell you.” I respond.

“Ok, what I am listening.” She tells me.

“Uh… see… now don’t get me wrong I can’t wait to see you. I have hardly stopped thinking about you since last night but see uh…. How do I put this uhm…see…. there is a slight complication.”

 

To Be Continued…..

 

Published 
Written by Susan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments