Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Symbiotic Relationship

"I never thought of myself as a Sugar Daddy until I met Jenny"

14
0 Comments 0
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I met Jenny at the neighborhood sports bar that I often frequent with my buddies. Jenny works part-time as a waitress and goes to school part-time at the local junior college. She can be quite the flirt especially with the older guys like us that love the attention of a young sexy chick like Jenny. Jenny stands about 5'6", brunette, with beautiful green eyes and a creamy white complexion.

All of the girls at the bar are required to wear the same uniform which consists of a striped referee shirt that usually has the top buttons undone accenting some very sexy cleavage and a short black skirt that shows off Jenny's very sexy ass. On occasions, Jenny will wear glasses and pull her hair back in a bun which to me makes her look even sexier.

Although, like all guys, getting the flirtatious attention of a 20 yr old is flattering, I never really saw it as any more than flirting. After all, Jenny had a boyfriend named Jason that was around her age and played in our softball league. Besides, I am a married man. Not that I haven't strayed a few times. Okay, maybe more than a few. The women I have cheated with have always been older, usually also married. I will admit that what intrigued me about Jenny was a conversation that I overheard one afternoon at the bar between Jason and some of his buddies. At the time, I figured it was probably typical guy bragging. Jason was telling his buddies what a great fuck Jenny was. According to Jason, she is always horny and gives the best head he has ever had. After hearing that conversation, my naughty mind couldn't stop thinking about her.

I started popping up at the bar more often now knowing what shift Jenny was working. On her breaks she would come by and sit with me and we would carry on normal conversations that would occasionally lead into flirting. About 3 months ago, Jenny was telling me how tough it was to make ends meet and pay for school and make her car payments. Jenny lived at home with her parents but was paying for College on her own.. I asked Jenny if her boyfriend ever helped her out and she laughed. "He doesn't have any money. When we do go out, which isn't often, I usually have to pay my way," she said.

I replied, "That's not right. A cute sexy girl like you. You should be taken care of. What you need Jenny is a sugar daddy." 

Jenny giggled. "Hey I like that idea. Are you offering?"

I almost choked on my beer when she said that. I lost my composure and didn't know what to say.

Jenny laughed, "Relax Michael, I'm just teasing."

That evening, I couldn't stop thinking about it. After all. I do pretty well. I could help Jenny out with some of her bills. Man I bet she does give a great blow job!

Wednesday happy hour came by and I showed up at the bar. One of my buddies was supposed to meet me there but had just called to tell me he couldn't make it. Frankly, I was glad. It gave me more time with Jenny.

Jenny strolled over when she saw me. Her hair pulled up and wearing dark rimmed glasses. Damn she looked good.

We started chatting and I had to get back to the conversation we had had last week.

"So Jenny, remember what we were talking about last week?"

"You mean, when I made you choke?"

I laughed. "Yes. I guess that is what I am talking about, I couldn't stop thinking about it."

Jenny sat down in the chair next to me and put her hand on my thigh. "Michael, we could have a lot of fun together. It could be our little secret." 

My heart started beating faster. Jenny's hand rubbing my thigh was giving me a hard on. "Damn you are hot," is all I could get out.

Jenny didn't need to hear anymore. She told me that she had a break coming in about 20 minutes and walked off to wait on the other tables.

It was the longest 20 minutes of my life. What did she mean?

20 minutes went by before Jenny finally came to my table and whispered to me to meet her outside by my car.

I watched her leave and waited a minute so that it wouldn't look obvious that I was following.

There she was standing there by my car looking incredibly hot.

"Let's talk in your car," she said.

The doors unlocked and I stepped in while she got into the passenger side.

Jenny smiled at me. "I can make you feel really good Michael." Jenny started rubbing my thigh again.

"I have always been into older guys and you keep in such great shape Michael. You look so good." Jenny's hands were now rubbing my chest.

I reached over and kissed her. She opened her mouth to meet my kiss. Our lips locked, tongues swirling while Jenny's right hand was now rubbing the hard bulge in my pants . After a long wet kiss, Jenny pulled away, looked around the parking lot to make sure no one was around and began to unbuckle my belt.

I nervously helped her. My breath getting heavier, my heart pounding out of my chest. Jenny reached into my boxers and pulled out my hard thick cock. She grasped it with her right hand, stroking it softly.

"Does that feel good Michael?"

"Yess, yyess it does," I stammered.

Jenny leaned down taking the head of my cock into her mouth. Just like our kiss, she swirled her tongue around the head. Then she licked the shaft. a few times before sliding my cock into her mouth.

"OOOOOH DAMN," I cried out. She proceeded to suck my cock with amazing skill. Slurping and sucking. Her head bobbing up and down. Then stroking it with her left hand as she reached down to rub her pussy with her right. The suction of her mouth was incredible. And her sexy moans as she sucked was driving me crazy. I new I wouldn't last too long but I wanted this to go on forever.

"Mmm Michael, I love your cock, it's so thick and hard. I want it so fucking bad Michael!" Stroking faster now with one hand as she sucked on the head.

"OOOOOH Jenny, you better stop, I am going to cummmm," I cried out .

But my warning only encouraged Jenny to work harder. I grabbed Jenny's head and began to shoot my cum into her mouth. Jenny was trying to take in every bit, but some was dripping out of her mouth back onto my cock. After swallowing and wiping her mouth she sprang back up with a huge smile in her face.

"So what do you think, do we have a deal?" she said.

I couldn't believe what just happened. All I could do was nod my head yes.

Jenny went back to work, I followed her back in a few minutes later after catching my breath and finished my beer.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

I paid the tab, wrote my cell phone number on the bill and left her a $100.00 tip.

The following morning I received a text from Jenny at work. She told me that she had the evening shift and her classes were cancelled. Her parents were working and would not be home until 5 or 6. I responded stating that I could take a long lunch at 11:30. Jenny gave me the address to her house and told me she would make lunch for us.

Jenny lived only a few minutes from the office. I was nervous and excited. After yesterday, I didn't know what to expect.

I nervously knocked on the door. Jenny opened the door wearing a pair of tightly fitting yoga pants that accented her hips and ass beautifully and a tank top that clearly showed she was not wearing a bra. She motioned me in and we sat on the couch.

"I was going to heat up some soup and make a couple of sandwiches. How does that sound?" she said.

"That sounds perfect," I nervously replied.

What the hell was I doing? This was crazy. Jenny was less than half my age and still living at home!

"Maybe we should work up an appetite first," she said with this mischievous smile.

I was about to speak when Jenny placed her leg over me and straddled me on the couch. The feel of her sitting on me began to give me an erection.

She rotated her hips on my crotch and whispered, "Mmmm, I like what I'm feeling." We kissed passionately. As we were making out, my hands began to caress her ass and back and then shifted to the front. I slid my hands underneath her tank top. Her nipples were hard. The size and shape of her tits were perfect. She lifted her arms to help me slide her tank top off her head. She let her hair drop. I took her left tit into my mouth, licking and sucking her nipple while I caressed her right. I alternated from one breast to the other. She moaned lightly as her hips continued to rotate on my crotch. By now, I was about to bust out of my pants.

Jenny moved off of me and proceeded to remove her yoga pants. She had no panties on. Jenny was standing in front of me, completely naked. Creamy white skin, beautifully shaped breasts, pierced belly and a clean shaven pussy with a small tattoo of a serpent just below her hip I stood up. I was like a wild man tearing off my clothes. I stood up and walked up to Jenny. I am 6'1" and Jenny is about 5'6" so I bent down to kiss her passionately as my hands caressed her firm young ass. She was stroking my cock as I was kissing around her ears and neck.

Jenny was whispering, "You want to fuck me Michael? You want to put that big hard cock inside of me don't you baby?" 

I couldn't take it anymore. I picked Jenny up. The sudden move surprised her and she gasped. I pressed her up against the wall. She reached down and took my cock and pressed it against her swollen wet pussy as she wrapped her legs around me. I thrust my hips and drove my cock deep inside of her.

"OOOOH fuck yessss," she screamed. I began to pound her with my cock. Her hands were on my shoulders as she moved up and down on my cock. The more I fucked her, the louder she would get. "YES, OOH YES, YES". My hands were on Jenny's ass bouncing her on my cock. As I fucked Jenny I moved towards the couch and laid her down. I laid on top of her as she lifted her right leg up over my shoulder and spreading her left leg out to give me the best penetration of her tight little pussy. I quickly shoved my cock in as deep as I could go and began moving slowly as I was catching my breath and enjoying the feeling of her tight wet pussy, but Jenny wanted it fast and hard.

"Fuck me harder Michael, give me that cock baby, fuck me...Oh fuck yesss, Michael your cock feels so fucking good!"

I started thrusting harder and faster. My cock sliding in and out of her luscious pussy and my balls slapping against her ass.

Hearing Jenny scream and feeling her pussy contract against my cock was all that I could take. I began to cum into Jenny's pussy as her body started to quiver, her eyes shut and her head tilted back, biting her lips to keep from screaming any louder. Jenny and I laid there on the couch catching our breath and recovering from the most incredible fuck I had ever experienced.

After cleaning up a bit, I began to get dressed. Jenny went into her bedroom and put on a short silk bathrobe that barely covered her ass.

We walked into the kitchen where Jenny made us lunch. Jenny was right about one thing. I certainly worked up an appetite. I couldn't keep my eyes away from Jenny's shapely legs and ass. As she was preparing lunch, I was quickly recovering and thinking about that delicious pussy between Jenny's legs.

As we ate our lunch Jenny had her legs crossed showing her sexy thigh and the top of her robe had opened exposing her left tit. I know that she was aware of being exposed but she was enjoying my lustful gaze. I had enough of my sandwich. I new at that time what I really wanted to eat. I grabbed Jenny and lifted her up onto the counter. I undid her robe and opened her legs. I began with Jenny's toes, slowly kissing and licking my way up her ankles, shins, thighs finally reaching that delicious sweet clean shaven pussy. Jenny leaned back on the counter bent her knees and lifted her legs to give me what I so desired. My tongue ran up and down her pussy, softly licking her lips and sliding my tongue inside. I circled my tongue around Jenny's clit which got her hips to move and her soft sexy voice moaning to the movements of my tongue. I licked from her clit to her sweet little rosebud where I heard Jenny cry out "Oh my God". Jenny began to press my head deeper into her pussy as I sucked on her clit. I took my finger and slid it into Jenny's tight little ass as my tongue curled up into her pussy making Jenny cum all over my face.

I was now fully dressed and late for work but I couldn't go just yet. Not with the hard on I now had. Jenny knew just what to do. She got off the counter and on to her knees. She quickly undid my pants and proceeded to give my another amazing blow job.

Before leaving I kissed Jenny goodbye and placed an envelope on the kitchen counter that would take care of Jenny's next car payment. On my drive back to the office I thought about the conversation I had over heard at the bar. I was wrong, Jason was not exaggerating.

Published 
Written by lionking1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors