Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tale of Two in the City

"My French friend, Armand fixes me up with two different women..."

7
6 Comments 6
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Armand and I met in college when he was a French exchange student and we quickly became friends. We discovered we had similar social interests and we shared an apartment for a while. I showed him “the sights” so to speak during the months we studied together and introduced him to some girls whom I knew would go crazy for his French accent.

I had not heard from him since he moved back to Paris after college until just two months ago. He called and mysteriously invited me to come stay with him for a couple weeks. I accepted, thinking the change would be exciting. I had no idea how exciting it would be.

He picked me up at the airport and drove to his apartment. I was surprised that it was so small, but at least it had an extra bedroom, which he had been using as an office. We ate dinner that night at a small restaurant nearby and then he let me relax to unwind from the long flight.

“There are two girls I would like you to meet,” he said. “Both of them are friends of mine, and each is very different from the other.”

“Really?” I asked, “How so?”

“They have different attitudes towards life and sex but both are very sexual. I’ve told each of them about you.”

“You did?”

“Yes, but each does not know the other will meet you while you are here. I just wanted to show you the wide difference in women here compared to the United States.” He said.

“That sounds interesting,” I said, becoming more intrigued.

“Genevieve has an apartment not far from here, and we will meet her for lunch. If she likes you, we will move your things to her apartment for three days so you can get to know each other.”

“What if she doesn’t like me?” I asked, concerned.

“Don’t worry; I’ve given her the impression that you’re quite the perfect lover for a woman, and she has all but decided to accept you.”

I could hardly wait until lunch time. The café was on the sidewalk, like something from a French movie, and we only waited a few minutes before she arrived. Genevieve came walking down the sidewalk, smiling and waving as she saw Armand. She was petite, barely five feet tall and incredibly pretty, high cheek bones, a pert little nose, tight little lips, covered with just enough red lipstick to make her adorable.

She had short blond hair and blue eyes. Her silky dress flowed around her and danced around her legs as she walked up to us. She hugged Armand and then me, as though she knew me already. Her perfume sent erotic tingles through my body and her eyes sparkled as she smiled.

We sat and spoke over lunch and we talked more than ate. I learned that she studied ballet, which was her passion. She smiled at me repeatedly, as if she knew a secret about me. Her French accent was as delicate as her fingers which touched my hand too many times. I developed an erection early on during lunch. She asked very little about me, but as we were finishing our coffee, she slid a hand under the table on my thigh.

My eyes must have widened in surprise, but she was just asking a question. “What do you think of Paris? (she pronounced it Paree) Do you like what you’ve seen so far?”

I almost stammered like a schoolboy. “Yes, yes, I LOVE what I’ve seen so far!”

Her hand inched confidently upward and her fingers lightly closed over my erection, as though she knew it would be there. She looked at me without smiling and asked, “Would you like me to show you more?” Those delicate fingers squeezed ever so gently and I nearly whimpered.

I cleared my throat and answered confidently, “Yes, Genevieve, I would love that.” She withdrew her hand and winked at Armand.

Armand stood and excused himself. “I must run but I’ll bring your things to her apartment after dinner.”

As soon as Armand was out of sight Genevieve took my hand and we walked to her apartment. It was also tiny but beautifully decorated. Somehow we both understood what would take place and I let it happen. She seduced me in every way possible, audibly, visually and sexually. The way she dressed, the way she talked, the things she inferred drove me crazy.

All that afternoon she explored my body, teasing me with her hands and mouth until I begged, pleasuring me until I groaned with appreciation. She was incredibly oral, much to my liking, and we shared every possible pleasure between us until my energy was sapped. I had never had a woman physically drain me with repeated oral sex and it was exhilarating.

That night we went out on the town after dinner, drinking and dancing. When we returned, I noted that Armand had dropped off my luggage. That night Genevieve made love to me, slowly and sensually until we were both moaning with pleasure.

The next day was spent playing sexual games, to see who could last the longest. We took turns giving each other oral sex until we were out of breath and then culminated our lust in a sixty-nine session. That night we stayed out even later and made love even longer into the night. She seemed insatiable.

The last day we spent with more oral sexual games, to see who could make the other one come the most times. Naturally I expected to lose, and she was merciful, just masturbating me a little until she had come twice. I still lost the competition, willingly. That night, Armand came to take me and my luggage back to his place. Genevieve kissed me goodbye and invited me back.

On the way to his apartment, I told Armand that Genevieve wore me out. He laughed and said, “That’s why she’s not with any one man; she’s a nymphomaniac, Ben!” I believed him.

The next day Armand and I drove around Paris and visited the usual tourist attractions, and I enjoyed it. That night he told me about Justine.

“Justine is from the West Bank; quite different from Genevieve,” he said. “She is an athlete, a professional tennis player. There are lots of women on the circuit and many are lesbians, but she is not one of them, believe me.”

The next morning Armand drove me across town to meet Justine, at her apartment. She was definitely different from Genevieve. Justine was my height, with long dark hair, and brown eyes. Her upper body was well toned and more developed than Genevieve. She wore tennis shorts when we arrived and you could tell that her legs were those of a female athlete.

Armand had basically set up sex dates for me with these women, and neither did not seem to mind. I was eager to see what Justine was like. After Armand left her apartment, Justine and I had a drink and she jumped right to the chase. “Do you like to fuck?” she blurted out. I nearly choked on my drink.

Before I could answer, she said, “Because I like to fuck. Not make love, just fuck, you know?” Her accent and her bravado started something in my pants that I knew I would need soon.

“Yes, I do love to fuck,” I said boldly, “I like all kinds of sex.”

“Do you like kinky? Because I’m kinky,” she said, challenging me.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen



“I can handle kinky,” I said, waiting for her response.

She got up and poured another drink, downed it and started undressing. “Come on, over here, in front of the window,” she said, stepping close to the plate glass window in her living room. I could clearly see the street and people just two floors below us as it was broad daylight. As I undressed rather awkwardly, she downed another drink. As soon as I was naked, she came to me and put her hands on my cock and balls.

“Fuck me. Right here. Right now.” She demanded.

Just her touch was enough to make me want her, and suddenly I didn’t care where we were or who could see us. I pushed her down onto her back and she wrapped her legs around me before my knees touched the floor. Her hand guided my cock into her and her pussy sucked my shaft into her like a wet vacuum cleaner.

Lust came out of nowhere and I started pounding into her, the wet slapping of our flesh exciting me even more. She started talking, loud. “Oh, God; that feels so good; jam it in there, that’s it, fuck me hard…..oh shit, don’t stop!”

Our bodies rocked against each other for a long time and she cried out, “I’m going to come! Don’t come, Cherie, don’t come yet!”

I maintained the pace and motions as she wrapped her arms around my neck and slammed her mouth up against mine. Our tongues dueled for control as I felt her taking me deeper and deeper with her climax. Then she reached down and yanked my cock from her and began jerking on it. I was already close. She dropped her legs from around me and pulled me up towards her chest.

I literally sprayed her breasts with my seed as she jerked my cock. She let go of me, used both hands to rub my cream into her breasts and nipples and then grabbed my cock again. Her pussy swallowed my cock and she grabbed my hips. “Fuck me! Come on, Ben, own it!” she demanded.

My body responded just as I hoped and I plowed into her with renewed vigor. She gritted her teeth and growled at me as I slammed into her as fast as I could. “That’s it, lover, give it to me. Do me good and tomorrow I’ll suck you dry!” I exploded inside her and she laughed. I could feel her walls playing games with my shaft as I pumped my load into her again.

Afterwards, she got up and dragged me to the shower. Surprisingly, she just showered with me and no more. She fixed something to eat for us and then we went out drinking and dancing. Armand had told me that both of these girls love to hit nightclubs to drink and dance. That night, Justine rode me cowgirl style for a long time and drenched us both with her climax.

The next morning after breakfast, Justine said, “Let’s make today oral day.”

“Okay by me,” I replied. She had dynamite legs and I was dying to feel them around my head.

She shed her clothes as she stood by the kitchen table and walked over to a soft armchair in the living room. She sat down low, hooked her legs up over the arms on the side and said, “You first.”

I knelt on the floor in front of her and leaned in between her legs. I licked her slit but she wanted more. Her hands grabbed my head and pulled my mouth tightly against her slit. “Eat me, tongue me until I come.” I was so fucking hard I wanted to just jump up and fuck the hell out of her but she had a hint of some perfume on her thighs and I dove right in, doing what she wanted.

“Yeah, that’s it; go deep, Ben, eat me raw…” she growled. I slipped my hands under ass and tried to use my tongue as she bucked against me, humping my face as she held my head. Her fluids were dripping down my chin by the time she came. Her thighs were like a vise squeezing my face. I thought she was through, but she wasn’t.

“Go for the clit, Cherie, suck that thing,” she moaned. “I’m good for a couple more if you make a lot of noise.”

So I washed her clit with my tongue and sucked it and she came just as she promised, jerking her hips up into my face with each orgasm.

“That was intense!” she gasped. “My turn!”

I undressed and we switched places. She spent so much time just licking the underside of my shaft that I started dribbling precum. She licked it up like liquid candy. When she finally did begin using her mouth, she was diabolical. She squeezed the base of my shaft until the tip of my cock was dark crimson.

She finally began stroking while her mouth sucked the tip and I came within seconds. She continued to pump until I was finished. She kissed me on the mouth and whispered, “So much for round one.” Her mouth returned to my shaft and she used it like a pussy, up and down until I finally came again, gushing into her humming mouth.

“Let’s go out and get something to eat!” She exclaimed as she jumped up and grabbed her clothes. Two hours later we were back in her apartment, in front of her window again doing a sixty-nine.

I was relieved to go out that night just for the rest, but I suspected we might end up in bed again. We did, but she was really tipsy and playful. “I’m going to turn on the kinky light, cheri,” she said with a giggle. Actually, she lit several small candles around the room. The flickering candle light was very sensual.

She had been drinking a lot and she was horny. I knew it because she told me so. Soon she was naked on her bed on her hands and knees with her ass up in the air. “Hand me my vibrator, love,” she said, slurring her words.

“Are you okay, Justine?” I asked.

“Oh, yeah, but Justine needs some kinky. Come on over here,” she said.

Then I discovered just how kinky she was; she asked me to do the most unusual thing a woman has ever asked me to do. While she held her vibrator on her clitoris, I licked her anus and fisted her pussy at the same time. I thought it was bizarre but she went crazy, moaning and wiggling on the bed.

“Oh, yeah, eat my ass, Cherie, get your hand in there. Stretch me, baby, make me feel those fingers!”

I didn’t know whether to be turned on or turned off; I had licked a woman’s ass before many times but shoving my hand where my cock should go seemed really too much for me. But it worked for her and in no time, she was screaming her orgasm and jerking against my hand. Then she threw the vibrator aside and flopped down on her stomach and passed out.

I cleaned up in her bathroom and called Armand. He came over to get me and I went back to his apartment. On the way, he asked, “What’s the matter; was Justine too much for you to handle?”

I laughed at the question, realizing he knew exactly why I had left Justine on her bed alone.

“You’re lucky you didn’t stay until tomorrow,” Armand advised. “The third day is anal day and once you’re unable to perform she will make you use her toys and several food articles until she’s had her fill. She’s almost disturbed.”

“Why did you fix me up with her, Armand?” I asked. “Genevieve was delightful but Justine was scary!

“The girls you fixed me up with in the U.S. only wanted oral sex because I’m French and they wouldn’t fuck me, so Genevieve was a fair reward and Justine was fair payback.”

“Fair enough,” I said.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments