Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week Of Pleasure - Part 2

5
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
940 words 940 words
I woke the next morning, naked and draped across James' chest. I stayed still, not wanting to wake him and let my thoughts drift back to yesterday.

We'd gone on for three more rounds before giving in to exhaustion. I smiled at the memory, it had been a great first day, but we still had the rest of the week together.

I felt James stir beneath me and knew that he was waking, but I kept my eyes on the bulge I had spotted in the duvet. He had a very nice morning glory going on.

I reached down and brushed my fingers against his growing cock and heard him let out a quiet hiss. I pulled my hand away and turned my head to look at him.

"Good morning."

He smiled. "Morning. How're you feeling?"

I shifted my hips experimentally and said, "A little bit sore but mostly okay."

"Good. Well, if you're up for it..." He tugged at his shirt which I wore and I knew what he was thinking.

"Hmm, I dunno." I pulled away and stood, heading for the bathroom. "I might not be ready." I kept my back to him as I shut the bathroom door so he wouldn't see my smirk.

I took care of business, taking my time before finally going back into the bedroom. I halted a few steps away from the door and stared at the empty bed.

I jerked my head to the side as the bathroom door closed and backed into the wall as James approached. He stopped with his hands either side of my head and his lips an inch from mine.

"I'm gonna need an answer, Sophie."

I tapped a finger against my lips, pretending to deliberate as my eyes travelled down to the tent in his boxers.

I met his gaze and smiled. "I think I'm up for it." Before I'd even finished the sentence his lips were on mine. His kiss was hungry, his tongue insistent.

I snaked my arms around his neck as I felt him pick me up. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I felt his cock pressing into my core. I bit his lip gently and he growled softly.

We fell together onto the bed but as soon as my back hit the mattress I rolled us over so I was straddling him. I ground my hips against his, just two thin pieces of fabric separating us. He gripped my hips as I leant down to whisper in his ear, "I thought I'd go for a ride."

He groaned quietly and pushed his hips up into mine but I pulled away slightly, "Uh-uh, patience." He growled again as I marveled at my new found confidence, might as well make the most of it.

I sat up straight and reached for the hem of the shirt, pulling it off in one smooth motion.

EmilyBenning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyBenning

I dropped it to the side and crooked a finger at him. James sat up quickly and latched onto my nipple. I tilted my head back as he sucked and nibbled before moving onto the next one.

I buried my fingers in his hair and tugged gently. He released my nipple and looked up at me. Pressing my lips to his, I ran my hands down his chest and tugged off his boxers.

I stroked his cock slowly and rubbed my thumb against the tip. When I ran my fingertips across his balls, he grabbed my hands and said, "Now."

I pulled off my panties, getting rid of the last piece of clothing stopping us from touching, skin to skin. I didn't need any more preparation and one look at the need burning in his eyes had me taking his cock and positioning it beneath my pussy.

I ran the tip of his cock along my wet slit before pushing just the head in. Moving my hand away and bracing it on his shoulder, I slowly started lowering myself down, taking him in inch by inch.

When he was balls deep, I paused to savour the feel of his cock stretching my pussy. After a minute I lifted my hips until only the head was still inside before dropping down again. I repeated this at an agonizingly slow rate, the little grunts James emitted every time he was buried inside me turning me on even more.

I started picking up the pace, bouncing on his cock faster and harder. I kept up a fast pace as he nuzzled against my neck before sucking and biting the joint between my shoulder and neck.

I ground my hips slightly every time I dropped down and let my head fall back at the delicious feeling of our bodies uniting.

I reached down to rub my clit as I got closer to my climax but he brushed my hand aside and replaced it with his own. He wrapped his free arm around my waist, holding me tightly. I dragged my nails lightly down his back as he whispered in my ear, "Cum for me. Now."

I moaned loudly as his words pushed me over the edge and tightened my arms around him as waves of pleasure rolled through me. He took over, flipping me onto my back and slamming into me forcefully. His thrusts became more irregular as he too got close to his peak.

He buried his cock inside me, groaning my name as he came, exploding deep inside my pussy.

When we were both spent, he dropped his weight on me before rolling to the side. I turned towards him and kissed him lightly. "I could get used to morning rides."

Published 
Written by SMurphy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments