Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend Alone

"To think it started with wet panties..."

14
5 Comments 5
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Jen was't ever exactly a prude. We'd been married for nearly ten years, and we'd generally had good sex. There were instances of mind-blowing events mixed with plenty of "yeah, that was worth it" rushes. It wasn't exactly easy for either of us between work, travel schedules, and children. So when the idea of being alone together over a weekend for an out-of-state wedding, we were more than ready. 

I had a travel schedule to keep the week leading up to the wedding weekend, so anticipation was high. We'd traded dirty texts most of the week...and by "we" it was really more "I". I could only imagine her blushing at the idea of the things I had in mind for our time together. But imagine my surprise when I looked in the bag she sent with me to find very few clothes and a few small toys.

When I picked her up at the airport at the end of the week, it was clear that she was a bit charged up at the idea of a weekend amongst adults. She was a little more dressed up than I've ever seen, or been myself, for a one-way flight by myself. But her hair was up nicely, subtle but present make-up, and a note of perfume that was barely there and terribly intoxicating at the same time. Honestly, I was ready to slide her pants down and finger her violently on the way to the hotel. But she was oddly silent which gave an awkward vibe to the drive, and made the ride feel far longer than 15 minutes. 

We checked in, still keeping things reasonably quiet, and I was beginning to think that somewhere during the week I had done or said something wrong? It isn't out of the realm of possibility for me to do such a thing. And to be totally honest, I didn't even care all that much about attending the wedding. I didn't have a whole lot of tenderness in me. It had been longer than I care to admit since we last had sex, and my patience was failing. All I really wanted to do was bolt the door and fuck. Maybe I'd been a little too brash and that was becoming evident?

Or not...

She stepped into the room and dropped her bag to one side. In the next two steps, she was out of her shoes. Another step later, she'd undone her belt and jeans, dropping them to her ankles. She flipped up the tail of her shirt to make sure I saw her ass peeking out from a very small pair of panties, and putting her hands on the desk bent over just slightly to show off a little more. Honestly, I don't even think the door had totally closed behind us yet? 

Glancing over her shoulder, she bit her botttom lip and gave me a small nod. I dropped everything in my hands and nearly fell, hurrying to close the distance between us. I grabbed her hips, making her gasp and kissed the back of her neck, moving back and forth to either side. She let took my hands sliding one up her shirt and the other down her thin material, that barely qualified and panties, and pressed her pussy against my palm. I skippped any teasing and shoved two fingers as deeply as I could between her lips. She winced just a bit, suggesting she might not be quite wet enough yet for such an attack. I eased my approach, and her wetness followed.

She reached back, groping to find my belt. I pulled my hands from their perches and undid the buckle. The soft skin of her hands was a stark contrast to the nearly painful hardness of my erection. Putting her hands back on the desk, she bent at the waist and opened her stance. A guttteral moan filled the room as eight inches of solid cock plowed inside her until the head nudged her cervix. I hooked my hands around her hips and thruster with increasing power, nearly lifting her off the ground. She gave a prolonged shriek as her fingernails tried to grip the desk, and I felt her juice tickle as it ran down my balls. The flat, wet, hard packing of my hips banging against her naked ass filled the room as I pulled out the head of my cock, only plunge it back inside her again.

I pulled myself out and stagggered backwards to fall on the couch. I took in the view as her thighs visibly shook and she struggled to balance herself on her tip toes. 

"Come here," I said plainly. "I need you to ride me."

My pants were around my ankles as I half sat, half collapsed on the sofa in our room. Apparently I’d pulled my shirt off at some point? She fumbled a bit with the few buttons holding her shirt closed. But a gentle shaking of my head and an out reached hand told her to leave it on. She was seductively naked, with her shirt falling not quite low enough to hide her naked pussy. She took my cock in her hand and fed the entire length into her soaking wet hole. Then without prompting, reached back to massage my balls while grinding her hips back and forth.

”Oh god, I’m close! I’m so close,” she gasped. “Your cock is so hard.”

Though she always seemed to enjoy hearing it, my wife had never been one to talk mug during sex. Whether she was faking for my benefit or really into the moment, I couldn’t have cared less. I took her naked ass with both hands and matched her rythym, doing everything I could to force any part of me deeper.

“I’m, I’m going to cum,” she fumbled in a quiet and whiny tone.

“Babe, no one else is here,” I mustered, panting. Then taking a handful of her hair, I pulled her head back. “No one is going to hear you. Cum all over my cock.”

”I’m cumming,” she whined, and her body twitched and went rigid.

I wanted to rip her shirt off. I wanted to throw her on the bed. I wanted to hold her ankles in the air and watch her tits bounce. I wanted to pound her pussy so hard she’d have a hard time standing. I wanted to to all this then kneel over her to jack off an enormous load of cum, covering her face. Instead, I slowed my pace and gently lifted her off me. 

“Go take a shower,” I told her. “Wash off the airports and flight. I’m going to get the rest of the bags from the car, and pick out something for you to wear.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

Then I’m going to take a quick shower. When I get out, you better be wearing what I picked. Then we’ll pick back up.”

I was a bit of a mess stumbling down to gather our things. So much so that I managed to forget my room key and lock myself out of the room. Thankfully, by the time I made it back in, the water was off but the bathroom door was shut. I took a single t-shirt and laid it in the bed. She emerged with her hair up, towel around her covering everything I wanted, and a few beads of water still on her shoulders. I pressed her to wall and kissed her violently. She pushed me away, dropping her towel and heading deeper into the room.

”Your outfit is on the bed,” I called as I closed the door to the bathroom.

It wasn't until I was drying off after a quick shower that I realized my cock was still semi-hard, even after 15-20 minutes removed from our last contact. But the discomfort was setting in and something had to be done.

"Where should I be," she asked as I came back into the bedroom. The ends of her hair were still damp. Small water drops shown on the shirt I left in other places she wasn't totally dry. It hung low, but didn't quite cover everything.

"Right there is just fine," I told her, dropping my towel to the floor.

She was never really one for any oral sex. She wasn't that interested in me going down on her, and in nine years of marriage, I could count on one hand the number of blowjobs I'd gotten. But I pushed my hands behind her knees and pressed her legs back, and apart. I wanted to be gentle and seductive, but the view of a cleanly shaved mound overtook me. I buried my mouth against her slit, firing my tongue on anything it could reach. Her hips rose and fell to meet me. When I glanced up the length of her body, her shirt was half off. One hand was holding my head to her clit, the other was pinching her own nipples. Maybe she was coming around on this whole process after all?

She gasped with the smallest bit of discomfort when I moved up her body and slid my painfully throbbing cock into her. The warmth and wetness was like nothing we'd experienced before...or at least in way, way too long. If such a thing is possible, she was almost too wet. I pulled her legs up and held them together by the ankles in front of me. She tried lifting her hips as if to help, but I held her firmly in place. There was nothing tender about anything in the room. I growled, and grunted, and cussed in primal fashion as I pounded my cock into her. She covered her mouth as she began to cry out when she came. I pulled it away to hear my reward. I felt a familiar swelling and knew my time was limited if I didn't get myself under control.

"I'll gladly stay right here until I cum, which is rapidly approaching," I panted. "So if you want do anything else, you better tell me now."

"I want to go back to the couch," she humbly requested.

"Sure...but only if you promise to fuck the shit out of me."

She did not disappoint. 

Sitting back on the couch, I watched her naked form straddle across my lap. She paused a second to stoke my cock with her hand before feeding it inside her. Her back arched and she moaned with head back as she ground her hips on top of be in sharp and deliberate motions. I grabbed her hips to force the action deeper and harder. My face was pressed into her tits as she reached back with one hand to massage my balls again. 

"Oh God! Oh God, I'm cumming," she yelled as her body went rigid. I tried to continue my assault, but a hand to my chest let me know that it was too intense, and she needed to pause.

"Wh-...what do you think we should do now," she managed while catching her breath. "Whatever you want..."

"Back on the bed," I ordered.

"Again? Okay, but we were just there," she objected laying back down.

"No. Turn over," I said flipping her over and pulling her back to me on all fours. Then taking a handful of her hair, I got right in her ear. "Because I'm going to fuck you like a goddamn dog."

I stroked my cock as I took in the sight of her on all fours waiting for me. Lining myself up with her slit, I barrrelled into her. She let out a scream that was part surprise, part pleasure and a little bit of pain. I grabbed her by the hips and pounded her cunt like a chauvinistic king. My balls bounce off her dripping pussy lips and I knew that I wasn't going to last as long as I wanted. Knowing what was coming, my mouth became filthy.

"You like having that cock in your pussy, don't you?"

"Yes...yes I like it."

"Do better," I demanded slapping her ass.

"Yes! I love your cock in my pussy! I'm so wet! I'm going to cum."

"Good. Cum all over my cock. I want it to drip down my balls. You're going to make me cum soon. You going to be my little cum slut tonight?"

"Yes...yes I will," she groaned.

"Do better," I demanded taking a handful of her hair.

"Yes! I'm going to be your little cum slut! Please! I need you to come soon before I break in half!"

"And my little cum slut wants my load all over her face tonight, right?"

"No...no please. I want that load in my pussy. Please, make it a big one. I need your load in me!"

I grabbed her by the ankles, dumping her face into the bed. The soft skin of her feet cupped my ass. I held her ankles while I pounded her hole.

"Fuck! Here it comes. I'm going to blow a goddamn load right in your cunt!"

And with that, my balls erupted. She screamed with my release. My body jerked and went rigid as two, then three volleys of cum barreled their way into her womb. It filled her, and poured on to the bed. Collapsing on top of her, my cock still rock hard inside her pussy, we laid soaked in a puddle of our own sweat and cum, dizzy and disoriented, wondering what to do next?

Published 
Written by Tupatraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments