Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Writing Exercise

"No matter how hard she wanted to write, Danny was going to do everything to make sure she came."

7
5 Comments 5
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Bookish Stories

I've entered the Underworld, so you better not bother me today!

Danny read the message from his girlfriend, Meg, several times, chuckling to himself at her quirky ways of telling him she was having a writing day. He knew it said not to bother her, yet he desperately wanted to share some good news with her. And Meg would forgive him...right?

So now, he stands outside of her apartment, unlocking the door with his key, and stares in shock at the beautiful sight in front of him. Meg is sprawled out on the couch with headphones in her ears and a notebook in her hand. She writes vigorously with a green inked pen, yet that isn’t what he stares at. Her auburn hair is tied in a high ponytail, draping over a skimpy purple tank top and tiny black shorts that barely cover her ample rear. Her pale legs swing back and forth as she writes, humming to the tune blasting in her earbuds with her thick glasses balanced precariously on her nose. Danny shuts the door silently and crosses the room, beyond tempted by her body. He rolls up the sleeves on his black button up shirt before reaching over the sofa arm, stroking her legs.

Meg jumps and looks back, startled that Danny is in her apartment, and grinning down at her like a kid in a candy store, his eyes gleaming brightly through his black hair falls haphazardly into those eyes. His attention is too focused on her body to even notice. She pulls her headphone out of her ear, slightly annoyed at being interrupted even if he does look extraordinarily handsome today.

“What are you doing here?” she asks tactlessly. Danny doesn’t respond, he just strokes her calves and she sighs, “Danny, you know I need to work,” she adds.

“Then work,” his deep rough reply comes as he roams up to her thighs, his fingers coming deviously close to her pussy and she bites back a whimper. Even though she enjoys this, and Danny knows she enjoys it, she can't let him distract her. She lifts her chin defiantly and gives him a cold stare.

“Fine,” she says, turning away from him and focusing back on the story in front of her. She’s in the middle of introducing an important subplot, and even Danny’s skillful fingers will not keep her from finishing her task at hand. She hears him chuckle, and feels the couch cushion sink at the farthest end as he sits right by her feet. He wraps his calloused hands around her small ankles, lifting them to make room for him. Her pen falters as he kisses the arch of her foot, his skilled lips trailing up her legs to the back of her knees where he licks and nips at the soft skin gently. She squeals, shimmying her legs as his mouth tickles and excites her, “Danny!”

“I said you could get back to work. I never said I wouldn’t touch you,” he chuckles, his hands travelling up her bare legs to squeeze her ass. She whimpers as she fights the urge to give up on writing, and give him what he wants. But she can’t. She has too much to get done, so instead, she tightens her grip on her pen and gets back to writing. Swiftly, her fantasy world consumes her mind as her characters wander the nitty gritty Underworld. Focus on the story...nothing else, she mantras as his fingers still dance gracefully over her bare legs.

Danny can tell Meg is desperately trying to concentrate, yet he can’t help himself. He wants her crying out in pleasure instead of sighing with frustration, and scratching out the sentence she just wrote as she pushes her glasses back in place. His fingers knead at her butt cheeks once again, massaging them as a breathless moan slips from her lips. His hands trail down her thighs and between her legs, yet she purposefully keeps them clamped shut. He tries to coax her legs open with tender touches, and kisses, yet she shakes her head.

“I know what you’re trying to get at, and it ain’t happening,” she mumbles, though she can’t see the wicked smirk that crosses Danny’s face. He swiftly slaps her ass, and she cries out as she jumps in shock, “Danny!” she gasps, looking back at his now innocent smirk. Her moment of surprise gave him enough time to spread her legs and slip his long fingers into her pussy. She moans as his thumb whirls over her clit in wonderful, languid, circles.

“Yes, my dear?” he cooes, stroking her wet lips with that innocently cocky smile on his face.

“I…I have to focus on this,” Meg stammers, her cheeks bright red from his touch.

“Then write. I’m not stopping you,” he replies, tweaking her clit in a way that has her arching her hips off the couch.

“Oh—oh—I fucking hate you,” Meg moans as she turns back to her notebook, ignoring his gentle thrusts and circling of her clit. Heat rises low within her body, yet she will not succumb. Her novel is too important. This isn't the first time she's had to decide between desire and her novel, and Danny knows he will always win in that battle. Meg may not admit it though. Danny’s deep chuckle sends desire scorching through her, and her eyes flutter. She has to finish this…with shaky fingers, she turns back to her notebook, sighing with relief when Danny removes his hand from her pussy. She will not acknowledge her disappointment at not being able to come.

Fire and brimstone consume Jethro, yet that isn’t what has his attention. It is Gale. The man who betrayed—

Meg’s sentence fades as Danny puts his hands on either side of her hips and lifts them ever so slightly. She turns over her shoulder, and gasps when she sees Danny kneeling between her legs with that wicked gleam in his eyes.

“You wouldn’t dare—ah!” Meg’s words fail her as he pushes her shorts aside, lapping at her inner thigh before his lips latch onto her pussy. His tongue flicks over her clit, sucking it into his mouth as her heavenly moans fill his ears. He turns his head slightly, thrusting his tongue into her wet cavern while his thumb returns to her clit, stroking it as she wildly bucks against his mouth. Dear lord, there was no way she can focus on the Underworld now! Not with Danny’s large hands holding her body to his mouth as he drinks from her like she’s ambrosia. She rests her forehead on her notebook, her moans and gasps coming out in short bursts as her desire soars. She can feel herself plummet into an orgasm and she screams into the couch cushion, her hips pressing against Danny as he restrains her trembling hips, lapping up her juices as she slowly comes off her orgasm.

“Feel better?” Danny chimes with a smirk, wiping his thumb over his bottom lip as she blushes and nods.

“I…I still need to write though,” she shakily says, and he grins as another devious idea pops into his head.

“You sure about that…?” he teases, taking her hand and placing it on his jeans where she can feel his cock hardening.

“Oh…” she purrs, stroking him with a passion fueled haze on her face before she pulls away and turns back to her notebook, “Yes…Yes, I’m sure,” she stammers as Danny laughs.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

Stubborn Meg as usual. He slips out from beneath her legs as she gets back to writing.

He watches her, letting her feel like he’s given up on his desire for now. He loves the way her lips move as she writes or the way her brows crease at a particularly doozy scene, or when she furiously shoves her glasses back up her nose even if they hadn’t slipped. His hand finds its way to his jeans, releasing the buttons and zipper to free his hardening cock. Meg is absolutely beautiful, especially when in her element.

As soon as he knows her attention is fully back on her story, he steps to the front of the couch, grabbing her ponytail and pulling it. Hard. Hard enough for her to gasp and look up at him, pen in hand forgotten as a zing of pleasure rushes through every nerve in her body. He grins at her lush open lips, stroking them with his right thumb before slipping his thumb into her mouth. She instantly sucks on it, her tongue flicking over his calloused finger in a way that has him growling with pleasure.

“Good girl,” he purrs as he pulls her forward, her notebook slips under her breasts, and he shoves his cock into her mouth. Not like Meg really minds. Her body is floating in Cloud Nine from his rough administrations of her body. She knows she should be writing, but how can she deny herself the pleasures of his cock? She bobs against his hard shaft, flicking her tongue over the tip before sliding it deeper into her mouth and holding herself there. Danny’s right hand runs down her body, tugging her tank top off her breasts so that he can fondle and pinch her nipples. She moans and cries out against his cock as he twists her left nipple firmly.

“Now this is better than your story. Isn’t it?” Danny questions, his voice rough with desire. His lips are turned in that cocky smirk she absolutely loves, but Meg decides to tease him a bit. His grip on her hair has loosened in his lust, so she turns her head, slipping away from his cock and wonderful hands.

“Hmm. I wouldn’t go that far,” she teases, picking up her pen and notebook again and sitting on the couch this time with one leg crossed over the other and her notebook perched in her lap. Danny stares at her with shocked wide eyes and Meg fights the giggle boiling in her chest. She brushes her loose auburn locks out of her face and pushes at her glasses before writing once again. Danny’s shock wears off quickly and he instantly grabs her notebook, tossing it across the room. She cries out her objections, yet he stands in front of her with that dominant leer in his eye that has her pussy quivering, and her objections silenced. He rips her tank top over her head, and her shorts off her legs before pushing her now naked form down against the couch cushions.

“Are you being stubborn on purpose, my dear?” he questions, his voice taking a dominating tone and she grins slightly.

“And if I was?” she teases and before she has time to react, he thrusts his cock deep into her. Her voice escapes her in a sharp cry of shock and lust. He pins her wrists down with his left hand as his right hand slaps at her breasts. He leans forward as he vigorously thrusts into her, his chest abrasively running against her sensitive breasts

“Bad girls get punished,” Danny growls in her ear as he nips at her earlobe. Each rough thrust and touch has her skyrocketing closer and closer to her orgasm. She clings to his shoulders, pleasantly surprised at how today turned out. He twists her nipple, bringing her out of her thoughts and straight into another orgasm as she cries out, muffling her voice in the crook of his neck. He kisses her roughly as he continues, not stopping until she soars through another orgasm, and he finally comes inside of her tight, hot, pussy. He lifts her up so she is curled in his lap, her head resting against his shoulder as she straddles him. He pulls out of her and brushes her hair out of her face with a bright grin.

“Wow…that was…” Meg stammers with a bright red blush on her cheeks. Danny loves how he can still please and surprise her when they’ve been intimate for years now. He kisses her again, his hand running gently over her neck.

“Indeed. I had planned to just come here and tell you the news, but this was even better,” Danny says as he runs his hands over his naked girlfriend lingering on her small waist, lush thighs, and ample ass. Her eyes furrow with confusion behind her glasses.

“What news?” she mumbles and he grins brightly.

“Someone bought my engineering plans. I meet with them Saturday to go over the details, but soon I will be contracted with a company,” Danny chimes and she squeals, hugging him tightly which only has him hardening beneath her.

“Oh my god, Danny, that is awesome!” she cries with a bright smile on her face. Meg is so excited she isn’t aware of the hardened cock precariously pushing against her stomach. It isn’t until Danny moves his hips and it brushes her core that she moans.

“Care to celebrate with me?” he whispers in her ear, nipping at her neck as he plants a kiss or two there.

“But…I have to write,” Meg reluctantly says as she crawls off his lap and picks up the abandoned pen and notebook. She decides redressing also might be a good idea, so she goes to pick up her tank top and shorts, only Danny has beaten her to them. His eyes gleam playfully as he holds her discarded clothes above his head and way out of her reach. She stands on her tiptoes, her body pressed against his as she reaches for her clothes, yet the contact only makes him harder, “Danny.” she snaps, putting her hands on her bare hips, glaring at him with a bright blush on her cheeks.

“If you won’t celebrate with me now, then you will stay naked. Deal?” he says and Meg laughs, her pale skin flaring in a brighter blush as his eyes rake over her body. She knows she will never grow wary of a stare that can make her so wonderfully hot in a matter of seconds. Her full, swollen, lips turn up in a pleasant grin.

“Deal. We can go out tonight and celebrate, but only after I finish a chapter!” she cries, carrying her notebook over to her desk. Danny chuckles before he pulls his shirt off, another devious idea forming in that licentious mind of his. He slips quickly out of his jeans and sneakers before striding over to her desk completely naked. Meg looks at him in shock as he picks her up, sits in her chair, and places her in his lap.

“You can write your chapter like this,” Danny purrs, kissing her neck and flicking his tongue over her earlobe. She moans and blushes, yet she just nods and opens her notebook, forcing her mind to go to the Underworld once more.

Danny loves watching Meg write. Her butt naked, blushing, with his cock brushing her thigh? Ten times better. He leisurely strokes her breasts and kisses her bare skin, silently admiring his feisty, stubborn, writer.

 

 

Published 
Written by megXXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments