Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After School Fun

5
0 Comments 0
22.1k Views 22.1k
789 words 789 words
School was taking so long to just end. It was last period, and it had already felt like a lifetime. It was my senior year and I was already mentally done with school. Just ten more minutes until I could make love with my beautiful girlfriend. Her name was Caroline, she was also a senior. She was the prettiest girl I had ever met, she was funny, and sweet. Caroline had long brown hair, and cute little freckles on her nose. Along with her pretty face, Caroline also had a sexy body. Her breasts were the perfect size to fit her petite figure, and her ass was the nicest ass I had ever seen. I was in love with Caroline.

I just wanted school to end, because I knew that today me and Caroline were going to hang out. We hadn't had sex in a while. I began to fantasize about what we would do that day. That's when the bell rang.

I met up with Caroline in the student parking lot, and we went to get something to eat. We went to the local restaurant, and we decided to eat on the balcony since it was warm out. We got a couple hamburgers and some sodas, and we talked about our day. When we were done eating we went back to my car.

When we got in my car we talked about were we could go to fuck. Caroline was a very horny girl, even though she didn't like to admit it. We decided to go to the power lines, because both of our parents were home. I started to drive and Caroline kept smiling in the passenger seat. I loved her smile. Her teeth were so white and shiny.

We got to the power lines and we unbuckled. I leaned across the seat and started ti kiss Caroline. She reached down and started to rub my cock through my jeans. She took off her shirt, and we kept kissing. I pulled down her bra, and began to suck on her nipple. I flicked my tongue around her nipple. I pushed my seat back, and Caroline climbed on top of my. We continued to kiss.

After about five minutes of kissing and sucking on her tits, we climbed out of the car. It was just starting to get dark, the sunset was so pretty. We kissed once more, and Caroline got down on her knees.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

She undid my belt and pulled my pants down. She seductively nibbled on my hard dick. She pulled my boxers down, kissed the head of my penis, and then started to suck it. Caroline was excellent at giving head. I wanted to cum in her mouth right away. She deep throated my cock. It felt like heaven. She licked, and sucked on my balls, while giving my a hand job. I took her hand stood her up, and we kissed.

I had her lay down on the hood on my car, and I knelt in front of her. I took off her pants, panties, and flip flops, while also removing my pants, and shoes. I ran my lips all the way from her feet to her inner thighs. I kissed her vagina, then ran my tongue from her anus to her clit. I sucked on her sweet little clit. Her pussy was delicious. I flicked my tongue around her clitoris, and I started to finger her pussy. Caroline was so wet, and her pussy was so tight.

I moved down to her anus. Caroline loved having her asshole licked. I fingered her pussy, and tongue fucked her anus. I tasted delicious.

"Fuck me NOW!" Caroline demanded.

I stood up, and slowly pushed my cock into her virgin-tight pussy. She moaned. I started to fuck her faster. She was screaming with pleasure. I kept fucking her faster and faster.

I turned Caroline around so I could watch her huge ass bounce. I started to fuck her again.

"Oh shit there are mosquitoes!" I said.

We climber in the back of my car and I had Caroline sit on my dick. She started to bounce up and down, faster and faster. Finally I couldn't take it any longer. I laid her down and knelt over her face. I came all over her face, and her breasts. I had never cum so much in my life. It was amazing. But I still wanted Caroline to orgasm. I switched places with her, and had her sit on my face. She started to grind her wet pussy on my face. Finally she orgasmed. It felt great. She was screaming with pleasure. We kissed for a bit more, and then we fell asleep in the back of my car. 

Published 
Written by Soakinwetpussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors