Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alex and Sophie Pt.2

2
0 Comments 0
5.5k Views 5.5k
918 words 918 words
I’ve had my first orgasm, but now I’m craving more, one thing is for certain, he won’t be able to drive through this;

“Pull over Alex.”

****
I was craving her pussy, and as soon as those words dropped from her lips I knew I was going to get it. We weren’t far from a local wooded area and I sped my way along the well known roads, the aching in my loins only spurring me on to drive ever faster.

We arrived, and I turned the engine off. We jumped out of our seats and clambered into the back of the car. Sophie teased her tiny thong out from her lips and tossed it onto the parcel shelf. She then viciously grabbed my head and thrust it between her legs, forcing my tongue into her pussy. Well I say forced, I hardly needed persuading! 

I licked my way through the folds of her lips, taking in her delicious nectar, that gorgeously sweet liquid I loved so much. I sucked her inner lips into my mouth, using my teeth to gently tease her, to give her the small amount of pain that always drove her wild. As she began to moan I started the assault on clit, lapping at it with my soft tongue. 

She was incredibly wet and so my fingers slipped in easily, the walls of her tight pussy clamping down on them, as she gradually worked her way to orgasm, I carried on working her with both tongue and my fingers and she was almost there. I quickly slid my hand up under her dress to her beautiful boobs, realising quickly that she had no bra on! Her nipples were fully erect, sticking out from her ample mounds of flesh like little pencils. I pulled on them, squeezing and twisting them, until she came so violently her legs began to shake and her whole body appeared to go into meltdown; she was howling like I had never heard her howl before! My mouth was flooded by her juices and I swallowed them all down, grateful for my reward. I was fully hard by the point and desperate to fuck her.

Whilst she was still recovering from her second orgasm, I pulled down my jeans and tight boxers, and then slipped off her dress. Her naked body lay there in the back of my car and I was mesmerised, she had the most perfect body in the whole world and I lusted after her hungrily. She looked up and smiled at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers, I leant down and kissed her deeply on the lips, whilst sliding my length deep into her slit, her whole body began squirming underneath me. Even after two orgasms her libido was as strong as ever and mine was definitely ready for this.

MaggieSUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieSUN

I thrust in and out, picking up the pace with every stroke, her legs wrapped around my waist pulling me into her, ever deeper. I was loving every minute of it and judging by the noises she was making, so was she.

This was raw passion personified, our bodies were pressed together, intertwined in the act. Sweat trickled down between us, sticking our bodies together and making the whole experience truly animal. She came again, clamping down on my cock, making my head spin. I thrust harder, faster, deeper, by this point she had given up screaming my name and all she could do was mumble, as she reached a higher level of sexual ecstasy. I broke our bodies apart and dived into her tits, sucking hard on her nipples, biting them gently, sending her even wilder. 

Then I burrowed my hands between her back and the leather of the seats, pulling her up until she was sat on my lap. I bounced her on my cock faster than ever before, and all she could do was squeal in response to the pleasure she was experiencing. I knew that I too was getting close to cumming and I began moaning, calling her name at the top of my voice. I was almost there, Oh! Oh! there it was, I shot rope after rope of my cum into her pussy until my balls were completely cleaned out. We both collapsed, lying back down on the back seats, as we attempted to regain our breath. 

Eventually I came too, I must have fallen asleep, Sophie however was still flat out. I routed around in the back of the car for her dress and managed to get it on her. I opened the car door and the cool night air hit my face, waking me further, I felt that familiar burn on my face and I felt truly invigorated. I opened the front passenger door and propped her up in the front seat, plugging in her seat belt. I ran around to the drivers side and jumped in, suddenly desperate to get home. I shoved the car into reverse and drove carefully through the back roads under we reached the well lit stretches. In the flashes of the passing streetlights I saw her face, she had a look of complete satisfaction, she looked truly happy. I then glanced down between her legs and saw my cum slowly trickling out from between her lips, I chuckled to myself; this has been a truly wild evening.

We finished it earlier than expected guys, let us know what you think in the comments! 

Did it get you going? 

Published 
Written by sexcapades69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors