Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice's Surprise

"Fourteen months is a long time to go with only masturbation."

7
3 Comments 3
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Alice looked back at herself through the reflection of her bedroom mirror. Her glossy auburn hair framed her delicate jaw and ended just above her shoulders while contrasting against her bright blueberry coloured eyes. Her tanned skin, covered by her olive green summer dress was flushed with excitement. She could feel the anticipation and nervousness building in her chest; it was almost unbearable.

Alice checked the clock on the bedroom wall and tapped her foot impatiently. She still had twenty minutes until she had to leave for the airport. It had been fourteen months since Alice had last seen her husband, Andrew, who was stationed in Iraq, and the mere thought of finally holding him close sent jitters throughout her body.

Alice took one last look around the room to make sure everything was perfect. Their room was small, but not cramped, with a spacious queen bed and two bedside tables, one on each side. Each table had a lamp and a small candle. The candles were the same ones that had been there before Andrew left. Alice had saved them so that when Andrew came home he would recognize the smell of their bedroom. She struck a match and lit both candles, taking care to place them in the center of the table so nothing would catch on fire.

Alice was pulled out of her thoughts by a sharp knock on the door and she quickly checked the clock to see how much time she had before she needed to leave. Ten minutes. She hurried down the stairs, pulled the door open, and was stopped by her surprise before she could say anything. On the doorstep stood her husband. Alice flung herself around him and hugged him for all she was worth. The feeling of her husband’s strong embrace made her heart glow and her pussy tingle.

“Baby, I thought I was picking you up!” Alice cried. She was overcome with joy.

“I wanted to surprise you,” Andrew replied. “My plane landed an hour and a half ago but getting through customs took longer than I thought. I’m glad I got here before you left for the airport. Should we head inside, love?”

Alice realized that she was still squeezing Andrew so tightly that she was surprised that he could breathe.

“Yes, of course. Let's get you inside. Do you need anything? Water or a shower or some pajamas?” asked Alice.

“Just you.” His reply caused Alice’s pussy to ache.

With that he shut the front door and scooped her up in his arms. She could feel his strength and she shuddered with need. When Andrews’s lips met her own she could feel his passion and desire for her. Alice melted into his arms and let her tongue drift into her loving husband's mouth. He wrapped his fingers in her hair and moved his lips to her neck. Alice moaned and leaned into his gentle sucking. She could feel her wetness soak through her panties. Andrew moved his hands down her body to her firm ass and pulled her onto him. Alice wrapped her legs around his waist and could feel Andrews’s rock hard member through his cargo pants. She gyrated her hips against his and she felt Andrew gasp against her skin.

“Bed?” he groaned.

She nodded in response.

Andrew carried her up the stairs and into the bedroom. He stood her up and slowly lifted her dress up and over her head. Alice could hear him whisper, “oh fuck,” and patted herself on the back that she had spent the time Andrew was away to get into better shape.

What Andrew was looking at was a perfect pair of perky B cup breasts in a light pink shear lace bra and matching underwear.

MANDYBLACK4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANDYBLACK4

Alice’s arousal had caused her nipples to harden. Andrew pinched one between his thumb and index finger and massaged in gently. Alice gasped gently and wrapped her arms around his waist. Andrew lowered his mouth and grazed his tongue across the other nipple making Alice whimper.

Alice dropped to her knees and ripped off her husband’s belt and then his pants. His eight inch cock quivered in front of her and just the sight of it made her need it inside her pussy. She wrapped her puffy red lips around the tip and flicked it with her tongue. Andrew moaned and wrapped his hands in her hair, trying to get her to take more of his manhood.

To tease him Alice moved her mouth from the tip of his cock to his balls. She took one into her mouth and gently massaged it with her tongue. Sucking carefully she let it pop out of her mouth. She did the same with the other one. Alice straightened herself and took Andrew’s entirety into her mouth and vigorously bobbed her head up and down on it.

Andrew moaned, “oh yeah, Alice baby, just like that, oh fuck,” then reached behind and gripped the desk to steady himself.

Her eyes drifted upward to her husband’s face, which showed his struggle. His eyes were closed and he was biting his bottom lip. Fourteen months is a long time to go with only masturbation and Andrew’s expression told Alice that her was already on the brink.

After another minute it was clear that Andrew couldn’t fight it anymore. “Oh fuck, baby if you don’t stop I’m going to cum,” he whispered.

Alice smiled up at him and got to her feet, pulling him to her. Andrew pushed her onto the bed and lay down between her legs. Once again his tongue brushed her nipples and he sucked gently on them until Alice was squirming beneath him. Only then did he kiss down her tummy and pull off her little lacy panties. Tossing them to the side he kissed Alice’s inner thigh, making her moan. Ever so gently Andrew kissed her clit causing Alice to jerk in his arms. Using the flat part of his tongue he traced circles over Alice’s soaking wet pussy and inserted a finger into it. Alice was writhing on the bed and was already fighting the sensation that was building in her legs and abdomen. Andrew added another finger and quickened his pace, pushing Alice closer to the edge. Just when Alice accepted that she couldn’t hold on anymore and that she was about to cum, Andrew’s mouth and finger were gone and something much bigger was waiting at her entrance. “

"Oh baby, I want you to be inside me,” she moaned in his ear, “right now.”

That was all the encouragement that Andrew needed. He pushed his slick shaft into her tight pussy and began to slowly thrust.

Alice whispered in his ear, “Andrew give it to me faster. I need you to fuck me.”

Andrew quickened his thrusting while Alice gyrated against him, screaming his name. She could feel her orgasm build inside of her and she knew that Andrew was barely holding on.

“Oh fuck, Alice, I’m going to cum,” Andrew moaned in her ear. “Oh God, I love you so much, oh God here I cum, oh fuck… oh fuck.”

Hearing Andrew say this was all that Alice needed to be pushed over the edge. Her pussy tightened around Andrew as her orgasm crashed onto her. She could feel his thick ropes of cum shoot inside of her. Both of their orgasms seemed to go on and on but she gradually came back down off of her high and felt Andrew collapse onto her and roll to the side. She smiled up at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“It’s good to have you home.”

Published 
Written by victoriagirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments