Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All Good Things

"A meeting of two lovers for the first time."

1
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I looked in the mirror as I dressed. My new outfit was perfect, just the right combination of sexy and innocent. It excited me knowing that he was finally going to see me like this. The chats had been fun but this was going to be a whole new naughty experience.

He's going to love it.

The little pleated skirt allowed just a little peak of the cheeks of my curvy bottom. The long black socks complemented the red skirt and the thin blouse hung beautifully over my shape, nipples protruding slightly as they hardened.

I'm getting turned on already.

I couldn't wait for him to arrive. Any minute now he was going to walk in. It had been so long since a man had touched my body. I yearned for the feeling. I found myself getting a little moist, telling myself to calm down but knowing that it was almost impossible.

As I started to move my hand down to my panties to check the wetness, I heard a car pull up. My heart beat faster; it was about to happen. Any minute now he was going to enter the house and his hands would be all over my body.

The door opened.

He stood there in the doorway. His short brown hair a little wet from the rain outside. He looked dashing in his pressed suit. Every bit the gentleman I have come to know. He closed the door behind him and slowly walked forward as I stood in the centre of the room, transfixed by his gaze.

"Good evening," he said in his husky voice. "My word, you look amazing."

I smiled, a little nervously. As he moved closer, his eyes stay locked with mine, those sexy eyes. I'd been waiting a long time for this moment. To finally gaze upon him made my heart leap. When he reached me, I gained some confidence.

"You are much more handsome in person, your pictures don't do you justice," I said.

"You are too kind," he said, smiling at me sexily.

For a moment we just stood there, anticipation wrapped my being as I stared at his manly shape. He brought his hand up to the side of my face, leaning in to kiss me as he did so. I leaned forward slightly and met him halfway. Our lips touched, we kissed once, then again. On the third kiss we lingered, mouths opening to allow our tongues to meet.

My palm settled on his toned chest as we kissed deeper. He felt strong and confident as his arms held my waist and pulled me ever closer. I breathed him in, his manly scent filling my nostrils and sending an electric pulse down my spine.

I pushed his jacket off over his broad shoulders and began to unbutton his shirt. I felt a hand slip down from my waist and gently cup and then squeeze my bottom as we continued to kiss.

As his shirt dropped to the floor, his gorgeous chest on display in front of me, both my hands reached up and my fingers trailed slowly downwards. He felt divine. His modest frame was firm yet soft to my touch. His trousers swelling against me, I shook nervously as I felt him.

'It's okay.' he said, reassuringly. 'You're safe with me, take it slow.'

I reached down yet further still until my hand found the bulge that had been pressing against me. His cock was hard for me and I rubbed the tip gently through the material. He broke the kiss and stared at me, into my very soul.

"Shall we?" he asked.

I melted. He truly wants this. My confidence gathered as I took his hand. Nerves disappearing I turned and gestured. "This way," I said, confidently.

As we entered the bedroom I flicked on the light and dimmed it. He paused at the door, admiring me as I walked over to the bed. I could feel his eyes on me. I turned around and took control.

"Lie down," I said.

He walked over to the bed, slipped off his shoes and socks and lay on his back, head propped on the pillow.

I stood at the foot of the bed. I slowly began to undress. First my blouse, then my skirt. I reached behind and unhooked my bra, releasing my breasts. My nipples were hard, I stood there in my g-string and long socks, letting him take in the sight of me.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

'"You're so sexy. I want you so bad," he said, his gaze locked on my eyes.

I'm usually so shy and reserved but my deep yearning for him had overcome me. I liked it. It felt liberating. I felt so sexy, so wanted, so ready. I climbed onto the bed, moving up his body, straddling him. His hands moved to me. I pinned them back on the bed as I lent in to kiss him.

We kissed deep and long as I pushed my hips slowly backwards and forwards. His cock was hard and I rubbed myself on him, gently but firmly. He moaned softly as we kissed.

My pussy was throbbing now. Directing his hands to my breasts, I continued to grind on him. I was so wet for him. His fingers tweaked my nipples gently.

I began to move down his body, kissing his soft but firm chest, pausing to nibble on his nipples. I loved his scent, his taste.

I moved off him slightly and pulled off his trousers. His cock was bulging, straining to be released from his shorts. I could see how much he wanted me. I wanted to feel him in my hands, take him in my mouth. I removed his pants, parted his legs and knelt between them. I kissed up his thighs while my fingers trailed down his chest.

I took his hard cock in my hands. It looked so smooth and delicious. I caressed the tip with one hand, the other gripped his shaft. My mouth reached the top of his thighs as I nuzzled my face into him. My tongue trailed across his groin and I licked and sucked his balls.

Slowly I licked up his shaft and I tongued circles around the head of his penis before taking him in my mouth.

zara44sweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zara44sweet

He moaned loudly.

I began to suck and lick that hard cock, one hand around his shaft. It tasted wonderful. My other hand reached down and slipped inside my panties. I rubbed myself as I sucked him. I'm so wet.

My hand wasn't enough. I wanted - no, needed - his mouth on my pussy. I moved into the sixty-nine position, lowering my pussy onto his face, my shyness long since forgotten. As his lips began to kiss my pussy I shuddered a little. It felt electric.

His tongue parted my pussy lips and entered me. It reached deep inside me and probed. He lapped at my juices, tasting me. I lowered myself a little, pushing him deeper inside me. He tongued my pussy gently, in and out. Ripples of pleasure flowed through me.

His tongue slid out, briefly licking my ass before following the crevice of my pussy down to my clit. His tongue traced circles around it before his mouth clamped down and began to suck.

Oh my god I've been waiting so long for this.

I started to shudder. I could feel my body reacting to his firm motions in the most divine way. He briefly licked across my entrance and up to my ass, his wet tongue lapped at my pucker for a few seconds then back down between my pussy lips and found my clit again. A finger slid into my pussy, another gently rubbed at my pucker, now wet from his licking. It felt good, naughty, dirty.

"Go ahead," I said, knowing he wanted to play with my ass some more. "Be gentle."

A finger pushed gently at my tight pucker, sliding in just a little. Another finger joined the first in my pussy and he began to move them in and out of me as his tongue continued its glorious movements on my clit. I moaned in pure pleasure as both my tight places were gently played with.

I sucked harder on his cock, my head bobbing up and down to his rhythm. My tongue circled the head of his cock inside my mouth. He was so hard for me, it was such a turn on. He was moaning in pleasure and I could feel the vibrations on my clit as he did. It was all too much for me and my body tensed as waves of pleasure started to flow. I lifted my head and screamed out loud as my orgasm enveloped me. I was grinding onto him like a women possessed, wanting it to last, milking the moment for all I was worth. I squealed as I came hard.

"Oooo yes! That's sooo good," I moaned. "I want you inside me, I want to fuck you."

I moved off him and turned around, straddling him again. I leaned in for a kiss, mounting his hard cock as I did so. It slid in easily, my pussy was so wet. We kissed deeply as we moved, matching a rhythm. I could taste myself on his lips, musty yet sweet, it was surprisingly delicious as I hungrily feasted on him.

With my feet flat either side of him I squatted on his cock, bouncing up and down on him, taking it as deep as I could. His hands were under my ass, taking my weight as I raised and lowered myself. His erection was so deep inside me, filling me gloriously. After a few minutes I lowered onto my knees so I could grind my clit on him. He reached up to play with my breasts, gently caressing them and rubbing my nipples. One hand moved to my face, gently resting against one cheek. The other hand reached back to my ass, pulling me in deeper each time I moved forwards.

Another tingling started to build. Oh god I was going to cum again. His cock hard inside me, his hand squeezing my ass, I moved faster and faster, grinding onto him as my pussy gripped him tightly. He lifted his hips slightly and increased the pressure on my clit. With that another orgasm started to take over as my body tingled. It felt electric. Wave after wave of pure pleasure. I moaned loudly and leaned in for a passionate kiss as I came. My juices flowed freely. 

For a moment we stayed locked and shared another passionate kiss. So intimate, so close. He kissed my neck then up to my ear. He whispered to me. "'I want to fuck you from behind. I want to fill you with my cum."

I moved into position on my knees; my cute peachy bottom in the air, back arched, presenting myself to him. I parted my legs wide, waiting to accept his stiff cock. He rubbed it up between my cheeks and back down a few times, capturing the wetness of me. Then he slid that glistening wet hard cock inside me.

"Don't be gentle. I want you to fuck me hard."

He thrust deep into me. Like a piston his cock slammed in and out, balls slapping against me as he did. He was so deep inside me, filling me completely with his big cock. I reached a hand down to play with my clit. His hands were on my hips pulling me toward him with each stroke. He then grabbed a handful and pulled firmly.

"Yes that's it... ah... fuck me hard... oh, fuck me!" I squealed, between moans of pleasure.

As his firm grip held me tight I was at his mercy. He fucked me harder and harder. I sensed he was close. I squeezed my pussy around his cock and I felt him jerk and buck inside me as he erupted. Warm cum spurted out of his cock inside me. I could feel it hot and wet, filling what little space was left in my tight pussy. He moaned and called out my name. My hand furiously flicking at my clit, I came again in unison with him. I shook uncontrollably this time as the final orgasm overcame my body completely.

We collapsed in a heap, completely spent. Holding each other we shared a long lingering kiss and caressed each other's warm sweaty bodies. Pulling away, he looked into my eyes.

"I'm so glad we finally did this."

"Me too," I agreed and rested my head on his chest, closing my eyes.

Safe in his grasp with our bodies entwined, we fell asleep.

Published 
Written by djcham
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments