Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All I Want for Christmas Is Liu

"My Christmas wish comes true!"

15
12 Comments 12
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: The Joy of Giving


I looked out the window on this cold Christmas Eve night. The unmistakable stillness in the air announced the impending arrival of the holiday. It was around 8pm our holiday party was in full swing. Mom was dressed in her holiday best awhile dad tended the bar. Sounds of laughter, clinking classes and Christmas music filled the room. The red and green lights blinked joyfully as the holiday decorations added a festive touch. It was a happy time for everyone, but not for me.

Someone was missing.

I asked my parents if I could visit my friend Melinda. I told them I wanted to give Melinda her Christmas gift. “That could wait until after the holidays. Tonight is family time,” mom said as she took another tray of Christmas cookies out of the oven. “Mom, I promised her that I’d see tonight. I’ll only be there a few minutes.” I told her. “A ‘few minutes’ at your friend’s house is at least three hours,” dad chimed in. “Not this time. I’ll be back in no more than an hour,” I promised. Mom gave me a suspicious look as she walked me to the door. “No more than an hour,” she reminded me.

I got into my car and drove to my real destination- the Southern City Police station. I entered the building and approached the desk sergeant. “You’re here to see Liu aren’t you?” He said with a friendly wink. “You bet,” I replied with a smile. He picked up the phone, said something and hung up quickly. “He’s ready to see you now. Merry Christmas, Kait,” he said. “Merry Christmas,” I replied as I walked to the Detectives’ Squad Room.

When I arrived, I found Liu talking with his other detective buddies. “I hope I’m not interrupting anything,” I said with subtle innocence. “Not at all, “Liu said as he kissed me. He excused himself, took me by the arm and led me out of the room.

“I thought I told you not to go out alone. At least not until we catch this guy,” he said with concern.

“I’m not afraid of him, besides its Christmas Eve. I don’t think he’ll strike tonight,” I said as he led me to an interview room.

“I don’t think the Sunset Slasher observes the Christmas Holiday,” Liu said sarcastically.

“Aren’t you coming to my house for Christmas Eve? You said you would be there,” I gently reminded him.

“That was three dead bodies ago, Kait. I told you, I don’t have a conventional job. You’re a big girl, you should know that,” he said somewhere between scolding me and showing remorse.

“It wouldn’t be Christmas without you,” I said.

“Kait, please go home and if I can see you tonight, I will,” he said as he sat on the wooden chair.

“You look so tired. Can I at least rub your shoulders then, please?”

“I would rather see you home with your family and friends.”

“Please let me rub your shoulders. I want to spend a little time with you,” I said.

“Ok, but be quick about it.”

I stood behind him and rubbed his neck and shoulders. First, he winced in discomfort then sighed in relief as I released the tension in his body. I softly sang in his ear.

“You better watch out.

You better not cry..”

“Kait, there’s a serial killer on the loose,” he tried to reason

“FUCK HIM!” I said as I nibbled on his ear.

Liu quickly got up from his chair and pushed me hard against the wall. “I’d rather fuck you!” He said. He pulled up my shirt and bra and squeezed my tits. He tongue fucked my mouth hard, as he rubbed my breasts so forcefully that the discomfort matched my pleasure.

“Is this what you came here for?” He asked as he slapped my breasts and licked them.

“Oh God, yes!” I moaned as he sucked my nipples, squeezing my breasts as he did so. I felt my body growing weaker by the second.

“Give me your cock!” I passionately demanded as I hastily unzipped his pants and gently pulled it out. I knelt between his legs, holding his cock in my hand caressing the shaft and circling the tip with my tongue. He placed his hand on the back of my head as I planted gentle kisses under his cock. I cupped his balls while my head moved up and down his manhood. I loved having his cock in my mouth and I loved the scent of the most intimate part of his body.

“Yeah, that’s it,” he moaned as he threw his head back in pleasure. He started to fuck my mouth and I loved every second of it. I wanted to feel his cum inside me. I didn’t just want it, I needed it.

I licked the tip of his cock and playfully stroked it against my cheek.

“Are you having fun with that?” He asked jokingly as he watched me toy with it.

“Mmmmm yes,” I replied as I kissed the head of his dick.

I reached down and started rubbing my aching clit.

“Are you playing with yourself, young lady?” He asked in a playful but authoritarian tone.

“Yes, detective,” I said with a mischievous smile.

“Stand up and lift your skirt,” he ordered.

I did exactly as he asked me to.

“No panties!” I said as I playfully moved my hips from side to side.

“Yeah, I see that,” he said with a smile and an exhale.

“Bring that kitty over to me,” he said as he reached between my legs.

ShofiaWett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShofiaWett

My body tingled in anticipation as he licked my clit. “Ooh God yes, Liu,” I whimpered as I watched his tongue brush against my wet pussy lips,” He slid his finger inside me, as I grabbed my breasts. I saw my swollen clit disappear between his lips as he sucked it hard.

“Oh my God Liu!” I screamed as my body shook with pleasure. I grabbed on to the wooden table to keep my balance. He looked up at me, seeing the look of elation on my face.

I pressed my clit closer to his lips and he moaned as he felt my throbbing pleasure in his mouth.

My legs shook violently as he mercilessly licked my sensitive clit. I couldn’t hold back any more and I released the most powerful orgasm of my life in his mouth.

“I love you!” I said almost out of reflex as he licked my pussy juice.

He let out a small laugh as he felt the wetness between my legs.

“You’re so fucking horny,” he said.

“You made me that way,” I replied.

“Liu, my Christmas wish is for you to fuck me,” I said as I stood between his legs.

“Far be it from me to deny your wish,” he said as he stroked his cock.

I bent over the wooden table and spread my legs for him. My pussy was aching for him, begging for his cock. I felt the tip near my cunt before he gently slid it inside me. I felt him thrust inside my wet cunt, slowly at first, then faster. My breasts rubbed against the table as his balls slapped against my body.

“You’re a dirty slut, you know that, Kait?” He said breathlessly.

“I’m your dirty slut,” I said enjoying the fucking he was giving me.

“You’ve been so bad, Santa is going to put coal in your stocking,” he added.

“As long as I have your cock in my cunt, I don’t care!”

He let out a small laugh before thrusting me harder. It was starting to hurt, but damn it was a good hurt. He began slapping my ass as he fucked me with more intensity. It was all that I could handle, but I wasn’t going to scream for mercy. Instead, I begged him for more.

He slapped my ass with more force and my eyes were tearing from the pain.

“You like that, bitch?” He asked in a mocking tone.

“Yes! Yes!” I screamed. By this time, the table was moving from his hard thrusts and my hands were sweating from the pleasure.

“Cum inside me, please!” I begged him.

He met my pleas with more slaps on my now tender ass. He fucked me a few more times before his body stiffened up. I could feel him shaking above me right before his warm cum entered me.

“Oh yes!” I exclaimed as I felt his cum fill me. I looked back to see him looking down at our bodies still joined together. He squeezed my ass before he pulled out.

I moved to face him and we French kissed as he gently held my breasts. I knelt down and licked his cock clean before we kissed again.

“I’m the luckiest girl in the world,” I said as I gazed at him.

He gave me a humble grin as he kissed my forehead.

“I have to go home. I told my parents I was visiting Melinda,” I said.

“You lied to them again?” Liu asked as he zipped his pants and fixed his shirt.

“Yeah, I’m good at it,” I smiled.

“I’ll walk you to your car,” he said.

“Please come see me tonight,” I pleased.

“I’ll try my best, I promise.”

I returned home and hid my afterglow pretty well. I mingled with the guests at the party and spent some quality time with mom and dad. I was still hoping against hope that Liu would stop by. It was just before midnight on Christmas day and realized that it was not to be. I tried to let myself down easy.

“It’s getting late,” I said as I excused myself from the party and went upstairs to my room.

I turned on the TV as I was in no mood for Christmas music or holiday cheer.

I opened my laptop, ready to send an email to Liu when my mom walked in.

“Kait, Detective Chang is here. How nice of him to stop by. I know you’re tired, but please go downstairs and greet him,” she said.

I walked downstairs, trying desperately to hide my joy. The last of the party guests just left and mom was cleaning up.

“Kait, fix our late arrival something to eat. I’m going to bed,” she whispered to me before she went upstairs.

Finally, I was alone at last with the one I love.

He took me by the hand and tenderly kissed my cheek.

“Merry Christmas,” he said.

“It is now,” I replied as we shared a long, holiday kiss.

“Merry Christmas,” I replied.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments