Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alone on the settee - Story Four

1
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Alone on a large, soft settee, I'm propped up slightly while you lie with your head on my chest. Gently, I run my fingers deliberately through your hair, watching the strands drop away, taking in the scent. The warmth of your body against my own feels so natural and perfect. We've nowhere else to be, no one will disturb us; this time is all ours.

I run my index finger along the line of your jaw, from your ear to your chin sending a shiver down the through the length of your spine. Lifting your face to mine, our eyes meet, holding a long stare as first my lips then yours break into the slightest of knowing, reassuring smiles. We share a long, tender kiss, where I caress your soft lips with my tongue, tasting you. You explore my mouth with your own tongue, kissing long and slow.

Moving my hand to your thigh, I push up your skirt, stroking your bare skin with my fingers, up and down, drawing circles on your knee before sliding back up to the very top of your leg. Going further, I gently but firmly grip the cool bare flesh if your buttock. Our kiss intensifies as I poke my index finger into the edge of your panties, my thumb rubbing the front fabric, feeling the moistness grow beneath my touch. You open your legs slightly to accommodate my actions, moving onto your back, breaking our kiss but not our gaze. As I shift to one side of you, my hand does not leave the warmth between your legs. With your help I peel off your underwear, running my fingers around the elastic at the top, inching over your hips and down to your feet, the scent of your heat hitting me as you spread your legs more, arousing me further.

I stroke carefully at each side of your bare mound, loving the smoothness beneath my middle finger. Your breathing quickens as you watch my actions, fixed on my hand as it embarks on the first steps of exploring you, slipping down the centre of your cunt, watching as your pliable lips shift beneath my touch. Shifting down your body, I move my face closer to your cunt; close enough that you can now feel the warm flow of my breath as it spills across your damp slit. You gasp as I brush your pink, fleshy lips with the tip of my nose; side to side, then up and down in slow, very purposeful motions. My hands rest on your inner thighs, keeping your legs parted and your glistening cunt open for me.

You moan as my as my nose is at last joined by my warm, wet tongue. It finds the soft, fleshy furrow between your lips, mixing my saliva with your warm juice. Now I can, smell you and feel you. Your cunt and my tongue feel perfect in their unity. My cock is hard in my pants, pressing against the fabric as your body overloads my senses. Deeper and firmer my tongue works, my nose still rubbing into you too, finding your clitoris, pushing it to one side and then the other, pressing it up and down before I work upwards and repeat the movement with my tongue.

I part your lips with my fingers, as I get lower and push my tongue into your cunt, getting deep enough that I can lick the thick walls of your hole, taste your sticky juice as you raise your arse, clenching your buttocks and holding the back of my head to press me further into you. Suddenly you pull my head up to your face, kissing me full on the lips, exploring my mouth again with shortness of breath and heightened passion. You suck my tongue, lick my lips relishing the taste there of your own cunt.

Sitting me on the settee, you kneel before me, unzipping and unbuttoning me, releasing my throbbing cock and removing my clothes.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

Gazing into my eyes, you slide down my body. You take my cock up in your hand, and start to wank me, flicking your tongue around my tip as you ease my skin down, revealing my engorged end, which you slip in between your lips. Sliding me into your mouth, you swallow me to the hilt and back out again, stimulating me further, wanking me between sucks, licking the silky underside of my cock, squeezing my balls as they hang beneath me; full warm, and yearning to be emptied by you. Rhythmically you move your head up and down on my cock while I watch your movements, once again running my fingers through your hair.

You move back up to my eye level again, restoring our gaze, smiling at me as you drape your arms around my neck and shoulders. Slowly and without looking away, you climb onto my lap, your knees either side of my thighs. My hard, pulsing cock presses against your lips, just outside the hole of your ripe cunt. You feel the warmth radiate from my tip, as it slips into you, sitting down into my lap to be sure I am completely inside you. I hold my hands against your back, supporting your weight as you enjoy the feeling of me filling you. Our smiles widen as I crane my neck to kiss you. Your back feels warm under my hands, your muscles firm and toned.

Slowly you begin to gyrate up and down on me, my hands slipping down your back, clutching your buttocks which I feel clench and unclench with each stroke you make while astride my cock. Your eyes never leave mine as we grin at each other, you riding me with a gradual increase in speed and intensity. I grip your arse cheeks, digging my nails in, stretching them and your arse hole apart with my efforts. I lift you up and down on me, matching your motion. We fuck long and hard, you loving having me inside of you, longing for me to unload in you but also not wanting the moment to end. My cock presses against your clit as you ride me, bringing you ever closer to orgasm.

You kiss me again as you start to come, gyrating your arse faster and faster on me. My cock is gripped hard by your hot cunt; the smells and the taste and the sounds all over powering me, causing my balls to twitch beneath you. I groan as our orgasms hit us simultaneously. I spray my come deep into you, while your muscles twitch and spasm around me. Biting on your lip as you come, heightening your sensation further, still I grip and move you by your buttocks, fucking you as you fuck me; riding wave after wave of orgasm, hoping it will last just a second longer. My spurts leap up inside of you, I feel so much hot come filling you as I pulse my balls and cock, giving you every last drop of me.

Collapsing forwards, you rest your face against mine, both of us slick with a slight layer of sweat. Ultra-sensitive, you gasp as you slide your cunt from my spent cock, resting them together before feeling the warm dribble of our combined juices drip from you. You close your eyes and rest, as our breathing gradually settles, before I turn us in the large, comfortable settee, spooning you into me, stroking your arm and side, easing us both into a long contented sleep.

Published 
Written by story_writer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments