Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy Gets Dirty

"Amy and Eric take their sexting talk to the bedroom"

21
5 Comments 5
20.5k Views 20.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
"Fuck me really dirty." Amy begged. "I want you to take me however you want."

Eric gripped the long, blonde hair on the back of Amy's head tightly in his fist and replied "Open your fucking mouth. It will be easier to shut you up by shoving my cock in it."

Amy's bare knees burned from friction on the carpeting. She obeyed him while thinking back to what had started all of this.

Eric had been away on business all week and their bedtime sexting had become increasingly dirty with each passing night. During their last exchange, Amy had commented on how they could dirty text so easily, yet in person they really didn't let themselves do the same.

"When you get home," she typed, "I want us to have a night where we let ourselves talk as dirty as possible. Nothing is too harsh. Let's just let it go and see what happens."

Now, two nights later Amy found herself immersed in the initial throws of the verbal abuse she wanted, as she knelt before Eric in submission. Eric's cock slid through Amy's moist lips and bumped the back of her throat with total disregard for her well being.

"That's it baby. Good job. You're a fucking great little cock sucker and always have been." he said, "Open your throat more. I need to get this thing all the way down you. A dirty girl like you deserves to choke on a stiff cock. I'll bet you sucked off a lot of guys in school like this, didn't you?"

Amy struggled to do as he ordered.

"That's it. That's better. You love sucking cock, don't you?" he said with a grunt. "I might let you breathe a little later if you keep doing it this well."

Amy could feel herself starting to gag. Saliva swung from her chin and she attempted to pull back.

"Nope. No gagging." Eric ordered. "You keep it down. I'll fucking let you know when and if you can gag."

Amy's eyes blurred with tears and mascara as Eric force fed himself to her while holding her head with both hands.

"Much better. You love getting skull fucked, don't you?" he commented in a low groan.

Amy gurgled an indecipherable answer to him.

Eric withdrew his cock to give her some precious oxygen. She coughed and inhaled deeply.

"Fuck I love your cock!" she gasped. "Fuck me! Please fuck me right now!" Amy begged again.

"How do you want it you little tramp?" Eric replied.

"Bend me over the footboard." Amy begged. "Bend me over it and fuck my snug little waxed pussy really hard. I want to feel your tight balls slapping against me from behind while you grip my hips."

Eric dragged her to her feet and bent her over as requested.

"Here you go baby. A nice stiff pole for you like you want." he replied as he parted her pussy lips. "This is just how a little whore like you is meant to be fucked - face down and ass up."

"I AM a dirty little whore!" Amy answered. "I really am. Fuck me like I deserve and cum all over my back."

"Shut up!" Eric barked. "I'll fucking tell you when and how I'll cum on you!"

Eric's cock penetrated Amy deeper.

"FUCK!!! I love it!! Amy screamed. "Holy fuck it's good! My clit is so hard."

"Yeah? Well then maybe you'll like this then." Eric answered.

His pace increased and he slapped her ass hard. A bright red handprint raised on her white skin.

"Do you like the feel of my cock bottoming out in you? I'm going to fuck you until that soft, pink little pussy of yours is really sore. I'm going to hurt it. And when I'm all done with you I'm going to pump you full of my white hot cum until it is running out of you and dripping off my balls." Eric ordered.

"Is that so?" Amy replied. You think that hard cock of yours can handle a tight little pussy like mine? You'll probably lose your wad before you get another ten strokes in me."

"We'll see about that you little bitch!" Eric countered.

"Fuck you! Let me go." Amy replied.

Eric pulled out and let Amy off the footboard. She spun around and immediately grabbed his erect penis to tow him toward the bed by it.

"Get on your fucking back asshole!" she ordered.

Eric flopped back onto the bed and Amy climbed on to straddle him. She turned her back to him and showed him her petite ass while she lowered herself slowly onto his cock.

"Are you ready to be fucked by your cowgirl?" she asked.

"Hell yeah I am!" Eric replied.

"That's all you can say?" Amy said. "What are you really thinking back there?"

Eric surveyed Amy's posterior as he watched her rocking on him with her head tipped back. The curvature of her generous breasts protruded into view on each side of her rib cage. Eric reached around her and pinched her nipples hard between his fingers.

"I'm thinking how fucking good your pussy looks squeezing my cock while you move and how puckered and innocent your little asshole looks."

"You like looking at my bung hole while I fuck you dirty boy?" she asked. "You want to slip that glistening hard shaft of yours into it and deflower it?"

"I might just take it later." Eric replied with a predictive tone.

"You fucking wish," Amy countered without looking back, "You're never tapping this sweet little clenched ass, so dream on!"

Eric started lifting his hips up and down, spearing his cowgirl with an upward stroke each time she came down in the saddle.

"You'd better stay on me cowgirl, or I'm going to fucking buck you off and then ass fuck you when I get you down." he threatened.

"You won't be able to ass fuck me with a limp dick after I make you cum like this." Amy replied with a laugh.

Amy started pounding Eric's cock relentlessly by pressing down on his thighs with her palms to lift herself up and down. Her juices ran down his shaft and gathered around the base. Eric slapped Amy's red butt cheeks loudly a few more times before grabbing the back of her long blonde hair tightly and forcefully yanking her over backwards. Before she knew it, Amy was face down in the sheets and Eric was on top of her.

He pinned her down with a strong hand clenched around the back of her neck and aggressively forced her legs apart with his knees.

"See, piece of cake." Eric taunted. "I'm going to take that sweet little ass of yours now. I'm gonna bury my cock in your back door while you fucking try to resist."

"Fuck you!" Amy screamed.

"Here you go." Eric laughed as he began. "Just fucking try to stop me."

Eric spit on Amy's asshole and pushed his cock into it forcefully. He slid both of his arms up under her armpits before clasping his hands together behind her neck in a Full Nelson hold. Helpless to do anything, Amy succumbed to his anal assault and took it like a champ.

Ashleycooper23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ashleycooper23



"Fuck you, you bastard!" Amy screamed.

Eric pounded at her while she fought meekly.

"I'm going to cum in that tight little hole of yours now." Eric promised. "Here you go you little whore. Feel my cock pumping you full of cum now? I am cumming so hard. You fucking love this. All the dirtiest girls do. You should see this. There's cum trickling out down your inner thighs. Your puckered little bung hole is so tight around me right now. You fucking deserve this."

"I DO deserve this, you're right!" Amy panted. "I've been such a bad, bad girl."

"Your ass is clenched so tight right now. It's milking me of every drop of cum I have. I'm almost finished with you. Just lie still and take it. There.... All done with you."

Eric withdrew and released Amy from his aggressive grip. She collapsed onto the bed as he stood up.

"Fuck, that was amazing!" she panted. "Take me to the shower now and clean me up. Clean your dirty girl up and then have her some more."

Eric pulled her to her feet and towed her to the shower before turning on the water. When it was warm he pushed her inside and soaped her body, running the bar up and down between her legs, with one hand in front and one behind her. Amy took the bar of soap and scrubbed his cock. Her firm grip, the warm water, and the sight of her hand stroking him made Eric hard again.

"You like that, don't you baby?" she said. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

Eric nodded his head. "Uh huh." he replied.

"Good. You feel so good in my little hand. So thick and hard. Too bad you don't have a bigger cock. I want a bigger one than you have and a guy that knows how to use it. You want me again don't you? How are you going to have me now? What will you do to me? I'm so small and helpless. You've already proven that. I'm just your little cum swallowing whore to be used however you want. There's no sense in me resisting you. Take me. I want to get what I have coming to me. Tap this." Amy begged while motioning toward her pussy.

Eric turned off the water and scooped Amy up. He carried her still wet body to the bed and threw her down harshly on her back. The cool air hardened her nipples and goose bumps raised on her flesh.

"Those big fucking tits of yours look amazing." Eric said. "Push them together for me."

Amy did as directed while spreading her legs open. She raised her knees up allowing Eric to see the parted lips of her beautifully waxed pink pussy. He could see the shiny ball of her clitoral hood piercing peeking at him, inviting his cock in to play.

"You want some of this, don't you?" Amy smiled. "I want to feel that soft tongue of yours. Lick my pussy baby. Make me cum with your mouth. I want you to suck and fuck me until I can't take it anymore."

Eric knelt between Amy's thighs and took an ankle in each hand. He lowered his head and traced up the length of her moist slit with his outstretched tongue before pressing the silver piercing against her equally hardened little bead of a clit. Amy's backed arched as she raised herself to up meet him.

"FUCK!" she screamed. "Fuck yes! Just like that. Oh my fucking god that is awesome! Stick your fingers in me while you do that. Please, please, please!!!"

Eric continued banging Amy with his fingers while eating her pussy. He lapped at her as he forced a third finger inside her, which was all he could fit. Amy squirmed at the pressure.

"That a girl." he encouraged over her moaning. "That's it. You're so fucking wet. Cum for me baby. Don't hold back. Let yourself go."

Eric felt Amy's pussy tighten around his fingers as she started to cum. He flicked at her with his tongue and gently circled her clit with the tip, while stroking her inside with his fingers as she moaned deeply. Amy's body writhed and another orgasm overtook her.

"Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh.... Ohhhh God..." she moaned. "That's so good. I want your cock in me now! Give me your cock baby. Please give me your cock!"

Eric raised up and pulled Amy to him across the sheets before pressing her legs back to give himself the perfect angle to penetrate her. His cock was fully swollen again as he thrust into her with a single stroke.

"There you go." Eric whispered. "How's that? Is that what my little fucking bitch needs? You have the tightest and wettest little box. I'm going to take you hard now baby. You're going to get punished."

"Do it." Amy begged. "Punish me."

Eric increased his pace, thrusting violently into her. His cock was prepped and ready for a marathon fuck after his previous ejaculation. Over and over he thrust into Amy for what seemed like an eternity. His hands worked the rest of her tiny frame as his cock expertly worked her insides. He choked her a bit with both hands until her face reddened, before releasing her again to pinch and twist her raisin hard nipples. He shoved a thumb in her mouth as she bit down hard. He clasped a hand over her open mouth and muffled the whimpering that was coming from it.

"Time to finish you off." Eric said while pulling out of her.

He knelt straddling her with his hands on the headboard and placed his cock between Amy's generous tits.

"Press them together." Eric ordered. "Make a nice snug spot for me to titty fuck you."

"Do you want to give me a pearl necklace baby?" Amy teased. "Or do you want me to open my mouth so you can cum on my tongue? You know I love the taste of your cum."

"I want to jizz all over your tits." Eric said with an increased urgency.

Amy did as he instructed. While Eric fucked her ample cleavage, she looked down and gazed on his cock as he fell silent. Her anticipation was quickly rewarded as his milky white payload began pumping generously between them.

"There you go lover. Does that feel good? Amy asked. "Do you love watching yourself ejaculate on me like this? I'm such a whore to give myself up like this."

Eric nodded as he groaned and watched himself spurting on her.

Amy could feel Eric's cum trickle up to her neck and begin pooling in the hollow area near her throat. More flowed over her sides of her neck and down toward her armpits.

"That's it baby. A dirty little whore like be should be be covered in cum. It's so fucking hot. Empty yourself on me. I want then rest of it in my belly button and covering my piercing."

Amy rubbed Eric's cum all over herself, massaging his sticky payload over her breasts and across her stomach as his contractions ended. She stared up at him as he crawled off of her and lay back on the bed.

"You fucking deserved that." he said.

"Yes I did lover." Amy replied. "Yes I did."
Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments