Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Early Dourado Sketch

"A Narrative in Two Parts: Part 1: A True Fool's Errand"

25
19 Comments 19
3.9k Views 3.9k
743 words 743 words
Sitting here feeling both the heat and the humidity rising at the end of summer, I feel as though I might be able to nearly hear myself sweat from the heat. I'm looking at something that was left behind from what I guess you could call my roommate. Which is causing my mind to slip back to the mid-summer of ’07, and what took place.

I got off work and caught a cab to the airport to take a trip to Fresno, and then drove back to Texas in a weekend. I landed in Phoenix and had my cell go off. It was her asking where I was. She was just now heading to the Fresno airport to wait the hour the flight would take and asking if I still was going through with this, to which I said that it was too late to turn back.

Arriving in Fresno, I finally met the person I had been corresponding with online for months and the person who had decided to give up her marriage in order to do what she pictured as being a great improvement. So we left from the Fresno airport and made our way to Bakersfield and then headed out across the Mojave Desert in the middle of the night.

I was falling asleep behind the wheel and you could say that I was driving by Braille. We found a motel out in the middle of this place that looked like a set from some late 70’s or early 80’s horror film. We checked in and where in bed at about 3-4am. She lay next to me wearing nothing but a night gown and she hiked it up so we could lie skin to skin and spoon. She then rubbed against me and tried to have me slide into her ass. But with the flight there and the long drive, I couldn’t fully penetrate her with my cock.

Leaving at about six in the morning, we headed toward Albuquerque across Northern Arizona. Arrived in Albuquerque, New Mexico at about 830 – 900pm. We checked into a hotel and went across the street for dinner. This was at a Flying J truck stop, where she went shopping afterwards and then we returned to the room.

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore



In the room, she changed into a night gown, lay on the bed, handed me a small bottle of baby oil and told me to lube her ass up. Which I did. She and I groped and fondled as we made out. She had her hand on my erect cock and proceeded to suck it to get me harder. She did this and sandwiched my cock between her breasts. Gasping, I saw her look at me and stop. She then crawled over the bed and got on all fours.

She hiked the night gown up, presenting her ass to me. I slowly guided my cock in her and plunged deeply into her ass. Sliding effortlessly deep in her and thrusting hard, I reached up, cupping her breasts and rocked her. Then I spread her cheeks wider, allowing me to go deep as she contracted hard around my cock. Going deeper I could feel myself twitch in her.

Panting, she pushed back and reached around, taking me out and lay face up with legs spread. She had me enter her dripping wet fire and I went deep in her. Thrusted hard through our ragged breathing as she raised her legs up for me to be able to go deeper in her. I gasped as I felt the shock of my orgasm and almost shuddered as I felt a massive amount of cum shoot into her. Almost immediately a second wave followed as I thrust deepest in her and held it as I came again. I collapsed on her as we lay there.

I couldn't tell if I had made her cum that night (or any other time we had sex).

That was the beginning of a descent into Hell, with her leaving six times and returning. Due to my stupidity I allowed her back. Even when she admitted doing her ex and she couldn’t figure out why I then refused to take her sexually again. She finally left after she nearly destroyed all, as friends and I figured her to be a bit of a psycho. She still pops up from time to time to wreak havoc in the present, after the year I spent with her.

Published 
Written by Nightbreaker011
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments