Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An illicit rendezvous

"Lovers meet for a night of passion"

13
8 Comments 8
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It was early evening and, as arranged, I found my way to the hotel where I knew she had already checked in and would be waiting for me. A quick check of my text messages directed me to room 212 on the third floor, and as I made my way along the corridors and ascended the lift, my step quickened and I could feel my heart beating faster. Finally, after many weeks of waiting, we would be together. I knocked on the door and in an instant it opened. It didn't matter that I was in my suit and she was just in her underwear - I stepped in, the door closed and we embraced and kissed, long and hard. I can smell her scent now, as I write these words, and her skin felt warm, soft and smooth. I was erect and I know she could feel me through my trousers as we kissed again.

But our more intimate time together was to wait as we had planned on having a meal together first, a time to talk, to catch up, and to build our desire and passion. I sat on the bed while she continued to get ready and I watched her. I loved how she looked in her sexy black lace lingerie and I watched as she applied the finishing touches to her make-up. I watched too, as she stepped into her short, dark, patterned skirt, and pulled on her simple and stylish silk blouse and her heels. She looked sophisticated, sexy, smart and simply gorgeous and it brought a warm glow inside knowing that she was my lover and that she was mine.

We stepped out onto the street just as the sun was settling but the evening chill had not yet taken hold. She hooked her arm in mine and we made the short walk to the restaurant, giggling like excited teenagers as we strolled along the street. The restaurant was not busy and we were shown to a quiet table in the corner. We ordered Italian with a bottle of red, and our conversation became as intimate as it could be in a public place. We held hands over the table and played footsie underneath it, and we shared a dessert with a single spoon. Then as we stood to leave, we kissed, a long and lingering deep french kiss that was undoubtedly the sexiest kiss I have ever had. It lasted for minutes and we didn't care who saw us or who might have been watching. We were in our own little world and couldn't wait to get back to our hotel room. By this time, the wine had made its way to our heads and we held hands, laughed and teased each other as we made our way back along the dimly lit street, only stopping to kiss deeply again under the light of an old fashioned street lamp.

Once safely back in our room, we were eager and desperate for each other. She kicked off her shoes and lay on the bed whilst I threw off my jacket and lay beside her. The kissing continued, and as it did, I began to unbutton her blouse, revealing her cleavage and her breasts which were cupped by delicate black lace. She followed my lead, unbuttoning my shirt and playfully teasing my nipples, running her fingernail around them. I unzipped her skirt, quickly pushing it down over her shapely thighs and then my fingers slowly traced around the triangle of her pussy, feeling her heat and her need. Our kisses continued unabated and my heart quickened as I felt her undoing my trousers and her warm sensitive hands reaching inside to feel my aching erection. In no time I was naked on the bed and she straddled me, planting little kisses up and down my torso and over my lower belly. I was in heaven.

She looked into my eyes and held my gaze, demanding that I watch as she reached behind her back and deftly unclasped her bra strap, slowly letting the straps fall from her shoulders and revealing her small, yet perfect breasts. She knew the effect her look was having on me and she knew that she was giving me the most sensual unveiling I had ever seen. She parted her legs slightly so that the crotch of her panties covered my straining cock and just as she moved, I watched a droplet of silvery precum leak from the tip and soak into the material, my juices mixing with hers.

Gently, I guided her so that she was no longer above my body, but was lying comfortably on the bed.

KatrinMiles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatrinMiles

I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and eased them down over her thighs and legs. I gazed at her beautiful, sexy body, admiring her dusky pink nipples and her soft, smooth hairless mound before lowering my mouth and giving each breast a kiss, sucking each nipple into a hard, puckered point. I moved downwards and kissed her pussy, her labia swelling and unfurling, her vulva ripe, sweet, scented and ready to be fucked. I positioned the head of my aching cock at her moist opening and gently guided my hard meat into her warm, wet vagina, watching transfixed as it penetrated, stretching and filling her. The look on her face was one of sheer bliss. She whispered to me that she could not wait to feel my penis inside her as it filled her completely and utterly, almost as if she were being split in two. I pushed my cock home, the soft curls of my pubic hair resting against her bare quim. My cock was fully embedded inside my lover.

We began to move, my cock sliding in and out, fucking her pussy. I knelt up and took hold of her ankles, lifting her legs high into the air and pushed my prick deep into her once again. Our rhythm built and I watched the look of ecstasy on her face, I watched the way her tits bounced gently with every stroke, and I watched as my dick glided in and out of her cunt which was glistening wet with our mixed secretions. I kept her legs high, alternately parting them and then closing them so that the pressure inside her vagina and on my cock varied. Her eyes closed, her moans became louder and she reached down between her legs to rub her clit as her climax approached. I thrust hard, her legs closed, her pussy tightened, and as she screamed out in orgasm my cock stiffened more and pulsated, pumping ropes of thick, white hot creamy jism into her cunt. As my balls emptied, I laid back down upon her, my body weight upon her, our arms wrapped around each other, and her ankles remained clasped around my waist keeping my dick and my semen locked inside her flooded pussy. We kissed, we caressed, we held and we whispered sweet nothings.

Inevitably the excitement of the day caught up with us and we fell asleep, still in each other’s arms and still naked. As the first rays of light began to show behind the curtains, I snuggled up close behind her once more, keeping her close and safe, my arm around her, cupping her breast and my penis pressed closely against her lovely bottom. She wriggled slightly so that she could feel more of my sex nuzzled up against her. The movement and the feeling of her warm skin against the velvety firmness of my cock made it twitch and swell and I was soon erect again. I guided my cock between her thighs from behind and as she opened her legs wider, my shaft nestled in the slit of her pussy. With a few gentle thrusts, the swollen purple helmet was sliding along her gash, the ridge rubbing her clit and the seminal lubrication from just a few hours earlier meaning that I soon slipped easily into her. Her cunt felt warm and wet and my shaft was making long, slow and deep thrusts. Once again her fingers moved down to her aching nub and she rubbed her clit delightfully to the rhythm of our fuckery. Every so often her fingers teased my shaft as it slid into her, driving me wild until I could contain myself no longer and ejaculated deep into her tight, juicy pussy. As my balls emptied themselves of their seed and my spurts subsided, she orgasmed again, milking every last drop of semen from my balls. We lay together in the afterglow, still joined, fingers entwined and with the delicious feeling of warm cum seeping from her freshly fucked pussy and down onto our thighs.

As always, the hours had passed as if they were minutes and all too soon we knew we would have to part once again. We showered together, dried each other and helped each other to dress. Yes, we would have to go our own separate ways once again but we knew that our next meeting would not be too far away.

Published 
Written by flyer_uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments