Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An online Meeting part 2

"Byron and Lynn at the hotel finishing what was started."

8
6 Comments 6
8.1k Views 8.1k
703 words 703 words
His teeth hooked on to my bottom lip and pulled it towards him. His tongue smoothed over his teeth marks and he kissed me harder. He pulled me from the door and pulled my shirt over my head. Unsnapping my bra, his mouth left mine, and kissed a trail to my breast. His mouth covered my breast and took my nipple in to his mouth. He started to suck hard on it leaving his mark around my nipple. I moaned loud and ran my fingers in his hair. He looked up at me, smirked, and switched to the other breast. He gave the same treatment to that breast as well.

He pushed my jeans and boyshorts down my legs. He quickly took off his shirt, pants, and boxers. He tossed them aside and picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist. His mouth captured mine in a heated kiss. He walked to the edge of the bed and dropped me. I giggled as I bounced up and down on the bed. He smiled and got on the bed with me and covered my body with his. He kissed me hard, and his hands were all over my body. He settled himself between my legs and thrust into me hard.

"Damn you're tight," Byron said pulling out and sinking back into me.

"It's been awhile," I said moaning and feeling my cheeks turn red. He smiled and moved in and out of me.

"I like it." He moaned into my ear. He pulled out, turned me on to my stomach, pulled my butt into the air, and slipped back inside my wet pussy again. He went into me even further. He pulled my hair back hard and I cried out.

"Dang! Easy on the hair!" I said. I felt him slap my butt hard. He slapped it again as he thrust over and over into me. He pushed into me one last time cumming deep inside of me. He pulled out, slapped my butt hard once more, and collapsed beside me.

"Damn, Lynn, you wore me out," Byron said pulling me into his arms and both of us fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and saw a note by the bed.

*Lynn,
Went to get a few supplies.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

I will be back later feel free to take a shower. I have somethings planned for you and me later...
 Byron*

I got up from bed and made my way to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and looked in the mirror and blushed when I saw the marks around my nipples. I got into the warm spray and let the water was over me. It felt so soothing with the water running down my body. I took the soap and lathered up the wash cloth and ran it across every inch of my body then watched as the suds were washed off my body and down the drain. I turned off the water, grabbed a towel, and dried myself off. I went to go put on my clothes and was surprised to find just a white terry cloth robe on the chair. I put the warm robe on and laughed when I saw it was dragging on the floor. I picked up the ends, sat on the bed, and turned the tv on. I kept wondering what Byron had meant by supplies. I wondered what I was getting myself into. I guess I would find out when he got back.

A few hours had past when I heard the when I heard the knob moving ever so slowly to open. I felt my breath catch in my throat.

"Lynn?" Byron's voice rang out. I went to the door almost tripping over my robe and opened the door wider.

"Hey," I said smiling at Byron. His arms were full of brown bags. He smiled and tossed the bags on the chair. His hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into his arms. He kissed me hard.

After he had finished kissing me I looked over at the bag and then back at him.

"So what is with the bags?" I asked.

"You're just gonna have to wait and see," Byron said.

Continued....

Published 
Written by sassycheergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments