Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anticipation in Red

"He pushes her boundaries"

19
17 Comments 17
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot


You held me in your arms, kissing me harder, and then leading me into your bedroom. I stared at the bed; laid out with care was a red baby doll, matching silk panties, black silk stay up stockings and black leather pumps with a 5 inch stiletto heels. Beside the bed, a candle stood on a nightstand; its flame flickered as you approached. I looked into your eyes, those eyes of searing blue. Your lips were aesthetically thin and curved. I smiled, breathing a sigh. I could still feel them on my lips.

I looked up anew. Your eyes had a gleam, the very gleam of naughtiness when you hugged me tight and kissed me harsh. Those red vessels in your eyes were a sheer sign of passion that I could not ignore.

You stepped out of the room, letting me have the space to myself... NO, actually letting me undress in anticipation! I heard the sizzle of sparkling champagne as I removed every piece of fabric that once covered my nakedness. As I slipped into the red baby doll I trembled, thinking of what might happen this time. Drawing the silk stockings over my long legs my thoughts drifted to the memories of your hands sliding along my inner thighs. The 5-inch black pumps were the perfect touch. I sprayed a light mist of your favourite perfume on my pulse points, knowing it would make your heartbeat rise instantly.

You re-entered, carrying champagne chilling deep within an ice bucket. Also, two flutes and a couple of red silk strips were stuffed in your hands. You dropped the silk on the bed and proffered me a glass. I appraised the strips with fascination until you pulled me into a hug, and then kissed me, at first softly then with rising intensity, letting me taste the champagne on your lips.

Yes! You were making me nervous and yet causing my love canal to vibrate. I sipped the champagne and finished before you refilled the glass in my hand. As I sipped it, you kissed my nape. That treacherously light tickle of your hand electrified every nerve in my leg, causing the carnal desire to well up in my vitals.

I quickly drained the drink down my throat and looked at you, batting my eyelashes. Was it the champagne or the anticipation that mystically overwhelmed my senses? Was it your lips that once again captured mine? I opened my mouth to talk but you hushed me, putting a finger to my lips.

My eyes fell on the bulge in your jeans as you rose. Then I shot another glance at the strips. Almost impulsively, perhaps under the thermogenic effect of champagne, I fingered those pieces of silk as you fondled my smooth-toned arm. Then you held me, like a predator hungrily clawing its helpless prey; touching every inch of my body. I fingered the red strips as you watched me, a meaningful smile on your lips. Then you kissed me, I surrendered, letting you be the possessor of the strips, and then be my master!

Like a lulled doll, I let myself relax in your strong arms, left myself open to your mercy. You made me kneel on the bed and then on all fours. Deliberately, you took my right arm and I laughed dreamily. Then you tied my wrist to the bedpost and moved to the other side, tying my left wrist as well. As the knot tightened, you turned my face in your direction and sucked my lips in a smooch.

You stepped back to observe the handiwork with a naughty smile. The red silk ties perfectly matched with those of the baby doll. My body so pleasantly curvaceous, my smooth supple skin, the voluminous raven locks that hung around my beautiful face kept you transfixed. You hungrily eyed the fullness of my breasts and my haughty round ass.

Apparently, on some impulse, you approached me. Giggling I could feel the feathery stroke of your hand that tickled the skin of my legs. Yes, I knew my shuddering body gave you a spark to keep teasing me. The playfulness, to my disappointment, did not last long as you fished two more silk strips out of your hip pocket. Now I felt my right ankle being deftly tied to the bedpost, and then you did the same to its counterpart.

I breathed a sigh for you as you resumed fondling my ankles and all the way up! You teased the skin of my upper thighs, tracing patterns lightly around my ass cheeks. I shuddered as your hand treacherously snaked down into my rapidly moistening panties, tickling the seam of my pussy and continuing its course to my crotch. I laughed, moving my legs apart, letting you part my wet pussy lips with your deft fingers. I moaned, wanting your hand to stay there and ravishing my petals but you withdrew it suddenly. Then I heard you smacking your lips; I knew you were sucking your fingers, coated in my pussy juice.

You shifted your position, moving atop me. I felt your hardness probing between my ass cheeks, coaxing them to let it enter my rectum. You somehow managed to reach my crotch once again, touched my pussy, and tickled my throbbing clit through the silk of my panties.

Anita_Blair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anita_Blair

Kissing my shoulders and nape, you continued the erotic tease I so crave. I clenched my ass cheeks, attempting to push my pussy against your hand and trilling lustfully.

“Not yet, my darling, not yet,” you whispered in my ear.

You withdrew your hand again and rose, taking your hardness away from my fanny. Looking over my shoulder, I failed to find you immediately. I couldn't see but felt your very presence, just behind me...

You touched my bound ankles and wrists, untying them one by one. You slid the red panties slowly down my legs, your fingertips like trails of fire down my legs. Flipping me over on my back, you tied my limbs anew. Kneeling between my splayed legs, you bent forward and licked each leg from ankles up to the vertex. I moaned as you flicked your tongue on my pussy, causing a flexing in my PC muscles and a shudder that soared up my spine. My stomach muscles contracted as you parted my pussy lips, lapping up my nectar and inciting my clit to throb. Then you sucked it, engulfing the entire hood, and causing vibrations through my love canal.

You kissed my taut belly, licked the underside of each breast, sucked each hard nipple, and caressed the firm globes. Clawing them, you flicked your tongue on my cleavage and moved up, kissing my neck. Your hardness pressed against my pussy. I squirmed. Moaning into your mouth and let you kiss me. I clamped my lips to yours, inwardly imploring you to fuck me.

For you, teasing me was the game of night. Yes, you were driving me crazy! After kissing my body from head to toe and creeping forward, you halted at my crotch. The lightest tickle was enough to set my cunt ablaze. Then your lips captured my clit, sucking it so hard that tears welled up my eyes. You lapped up my juices, flicking your tongue over my vaginal seam and clit, probing my inflamed womanhood with a couple of fingers. I loved your mouth and your tongue and your hands there; I loved every second of your game. You made love to me all over, forfeiting no part of my body. Those magic hands and tongue drove me wild, like an untamed, whinnying mare close to her edge.

Then you moved up, held my thighs apart, and unzipped your jeans. Your cock sprang out of its confinement. I could see engorged veins on your shaft and its thick glossy head; you probed it against my dripping flower. You picked up my wet panties off the bed and wrapped the elastic over the base of your shaft and round the back of your balls, tying them tight. So hard, your blood pumped harder, filling your hard cock.

You whispered, “You like that baby?”

As you stroked yourself, I moaned louder. I watched your cock swell, thicker and thicker, With a deliberate push, you entered me, arching your back so you were gliding down my G-spot. I grabbed the ties and flexed my toes, making a fruitless attempt to move my limbs.

Making thrust after thrust, you fucked me until I cried out, imploring you to continue. You withdrew your shaft to fish out three ice cubes from the champagne bucket and mercilessly put them on my crotch. I hissed as the ice melted on my flushed skin and water trickled into my open pussy. You slid the ice cube between my legs, which made me gasp in surprise. I closed my eyes as you gently pushed the ice cube in and out of me. Our lips meet for a passionate kiss. The ice melts inside me, chilling me to the soul. Your ice-cold hand rested on my stomach.

You watched me with relish and made me shudder as your chilled hands traced across my skin. Removing what little was left of the ice; you pushed your shaft back into my pussy. The cold feel of your hands and the raging heat of your thrusts drove me wild. I moaned, then whimpered, and yelled as you fucked me savagely. I strained my torso, arching upward for what I yearned; shaking under you and aching for release... With a devilish grin you rub ice over my clit, I scream your name. Shaking, begging to cum.

You reached up, cupping my spectacular breasts and rubbing ice over the nipples then engulfed them with your hot mouth. You fucked me harder, building your pace to the maximum, driving your cock into my pussy. You grunted, whispering to me, “So fucking tight, I love you Baby!"

I opened my mouth to reciprocate your endearing words but the mightiest push of your hips made me scream. You ejaculated, issuing your hot jizz, filling me up to the brim. I bit my lip, bucking my hips and meeting your thrust mindlessly. My girl-cum oozed out, coated your pubic hair and streamed down my pussy…Yes, I climaxed for you, loving you, and feeling your love for me!

For a brief moment, we gazed at each other. Then you collapsed atop me. We lay cuddled, regaining our lost senses. Then you untied my limbs, pulling my body against yours as though we could melt into one. We kissed, reciprocating the feelings that bonded us for all time!

Published 
Written by sexygeek
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments